Our Wedding Night

Story Info
A story of true love and true passion.
2.5k words
4.16
23k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The things I've told you is true, I must confess that I can not help myself as I am addicted to you. When we are together it feels so wonderful, so exciting. When we are not together the things that go through my mind are about you. Sometimes I wish I could do more with you, move the way you want me to move.

I have dreams of when we get married, of our wedding night. I'm wearing a beautiful cocktail dress and heels. My hair is all fixed up, with a little makeup on. We leave the hotel we are staying in, and go for a walk as we are going to a nice little restaurant for dinner. Hand in hand, so much in love with each other. We arrive at the restaurant, there are not many people in there. You order us a bottle of wine to celebrate our uniting as one.

The waiter comes over with the menus for us as we are drinking our wine. After ordering, the waiter leaves us to our privacy. We gaze into each others eyes, sipping the wine. As I pull the wine glass from my lips there is a small amount of wine as a drop left on purpose. You lean over to kiss me sending chills up and down my spine.

We haven't paid much attention to our surroundings, as we are paying attention to each other. You happen to glance over your shoulder just to make sure no one had been seated near us. You see that we are still alone at our booth. Candles on the table are lit.

You continue kissing me, your lips start to slide down my chin, down to my neck as my body just completely relaxes. You slide your hand up to my side noticing my tight stomach muscles. I had been working out for months to lose the weight before we got married. Your hand continues up to my breasts teasing them through the dress, as you slide your lips further down to my chest between my breasts. My breathing is getting faster and deeper. Your fingers slides the dress to the side and your lips slide over to my nipples, your tongue teasing them.

As you are caressing and teasing my breast, your hand slides back down my side, down to my legs and under my dress. You start to gently play with my clit, while I try to be quiet since we are in public. The excitement of being in public, not caring about anything but how we are feeling spurs us onward. My left hand on your leg, my fingers clenching into your leg as the feeling of what you are doing to me, the excitement of it all combines.

My hand starts to slide between your legs. Your cock becomes harder and throbs as my hand slides over top of it. I slide my hand as if stroking your hard cock as your fingers are circling my clit. My other hand is clenching the table because I have one leg propped up on the other seat across the table in the booth. Our bodies wanting to become one with each other.

My pussy is tightening, getting wetter and wetter as you play with me. You slide two of your fingers inside my hot, wet pussy, you start sliding them in and out to finger me, feeling the dripping wetness between my legs. It seems to excite you even more. Looking into my eyes as your hand is between my legs, your fingers slide over ever inch of me. Your thumb slides over my clit as your fingers move in and out of my pussy. My hand still strokes your cock through the black jeans you are wearing.

As I start to cum, you move your mouth over to mine to kiss me to keep me from moaning, with your tongue inside my mouth, our tongues touch as if they were to make love to each other. My other hand clenches the table as the muscles in my pussy tighten around your fingers, pulsing. We decide that we aren't all that hungry for food as we finish our wine, waiting for your hard throbbing cock to go down so you can stand up to leave.

We leave the money on the table for what we ordered plus the waiters tip. We leave the restaurant and start walking down the street. We notice a little alley way barely lit and go down into it. Your back is to the brick wall of the building as we start kissing. My fingers sliding through your hair and back down to your chest. Holding one another so tight together as we become one.

I slide my hands to your shoulders putting slight force to get you to slide down. Your lips kissing my legs, then to my inner thighs. Your tongue slides up to my bikini line, so sensitive, so hot, your tongue so soft. My legs open for you to kiss and lick all sensitive areas of my body. You start sliding your tongue across my clit. Your tongue slides down to the opening of my pussy, sliding it in and out, fucking me with your tongue, with your fingers pressed against my clit. You go back to licking and sucking my clit sending me into a fantasy land you could only dream of.

My hands and back are pressed against the brick wall as if I were trying to hold it up to keep it from falling. I tell you that I love it when you lick my pussy and clit. It turns me on so much. I moan, trying not to be too loud since we are still in public - but it's late so no one is about. An occasional car passes by but isn't able to see us. You continue to go back and forth between my pussy and my clit, feeling my pussy getting excessively wet. I get very close to cumming.

I stand back and lean down to kiss you. I have you stand up while our lips are still locked together. You pin my back against the wall, our bodies inseparable. I slide my hand into your pants pulling out a very hot and hard cock. I slide down to my knees slowly while stroking your cock. I start sucking just the tip of the head with a light half circle motion with one hand on your balls and the other lightly stroking your cock. I slide my tongue up and down your cock, licking it, making love to it with my tongue, my mouth. All the way down to your balls.

I start sucking one side as I know you love the feel of it. Then to the other side as if it were to get lonely and jealous. My tongue moving back, my mouth opening wide to have both of your balls in my mouth at once. You lean your head back in such pleasure, placing one hand on my head. I go back to licking and sucking your hard cock, the one who calls for me to satisfy.

While I'm pinned against the wall you come closer for your cock to go into my mouth and ever so gently to start sliding down my throat as you fuck my mouth. You start moving your hips back and forth as your cock gets harder and throbbing, wanting to cum. I close my lips around your cock so tight as you go in and out. You start moaning as you feel so good and the feeling of wanting to cum starts to overcome you. You pull back to tell me you don't want to cum just yet. You re-fasten your pants and you hold you hand out for me to stand up.

We start walking back towards the hotel when we notice a park in the woods a bit off to the side. We go to the park when we see there are a couple of benches and a gazebo with a swing. We go over to the bench. I undo the button and unzip your jeans again, as your hands begin to slide all over me. I want you so bad to be inside of me. I go back down to my knees to suck you a bit just to make sure you are fully erect. I have you sit on the bench as I turn my back to you to sit on top of you. I have my legs straddled over yours and slide you inside of my wet hot pussy.

You feel so good inside me, so hot. I start sliding up and down your hard cock with your hands on my hips. I start fucking you harder and faster while moaning, you tell me to ride you harder. I let out a yell, "Yes, yes! I want you to fuck me hard!"

Holding my hips, you have me stand up. You turn me towards the bench with your hand pressing on my back for me to lean over the bench. I stand on my tip toes because you are so tall, you bend your knees and slide your hard cock in my wet pussy. I begin to moan louder and louder. "Fuck me harder and deeper," I tell you. "Make me cum all over your cock."

As you feel me getting extremely wet, wetter than you've ever felt before, you start pushing in deeper and harder. You then pull out and have me to turn around and kneel down to suck you some more, with one hand on my head and the other one guiding your cock into my mouth. You tell me to suck you. Your cock slides into my mouth while my tongue teases the back of the head. I start sucking harder and more rapidly. One of my hands massaging your balls and the other playing with your ass.

You have me stand back up and we walk over to the gazebo and you sit me down on the swing pulling my thighs to the edge. You then kneel down and slide two fingers inside me and one in my ass. I moan as the motion of your fingers fucking me. You then start licking my clit as to excite me even more. I grab the sides of the swing, my hands griping it as you are working my pussy and clit. You feel a bit of moisture squirting out as I start moaning louder for you not to stop while I start cumming uncontrollably all over you. Your fingers going in and out of me harder and faster as you are getting excited to where you stop and slide your cock inside of me while I'm cumming.

As the friction from your cock and my wet pussy gets more exciting you look into my eyes wanting to see the pleasure you are giving me, knowing that it belongs to you. You start pumping me even harder and deeper. You feel my muscles tighten up around your cock. I ask, "You like fucking that pussy, don't you?"

You grit your teeth "Yes, I do like fucking you hard."

I ask about going back to the hotel to the swimming pool. You seem to like the idea of the water surrounding us, the waves crashing against us. We stand up getting our clothes straightened out to make the walk back to the hotel. We go to the indoor pool area and the lights are dim. Since it is late and no one is out and about the lights aren't up too high. Just high enough to set the mood.

We undress each other, I start kissing your chest and teasing your nipples. I hold my head to bring my lips to yours. We begin kissing, our tongues meeting together. You start kissing my neck and my shoulders giving me chills while one hand slides over my breasts, lightly squeezing my nipples. Your hand continues its journey on down between my legs rubbing across my clit and into my pussy.

There is a small chair with no arms on the sides. I have you sit on it while I straddle you, kissing you. I slide your cock inside of me, your hands on my hips, I start to slide up and down. Grinding my pussy onto your cock, slowly at first. I go up and just around the head of your cock, teasing you. You press your fingers into my hips forcing me to go back down grinding your cock all the way inside of me. With my arms around your neck and my feet on the floor I start to ride you harder and faster.

I whisper in your ear, "I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked before."

You grab on to my hips and stand up, slamming my back against the wall in the pool room. Pinning me while you have a hold of my legs to support me. You ram yourself inside of me. I grab on tightly to your neck as you hold me tighter, going deeper into me. You walk us away from the wall and over to the pool and into the water.

We stay in the somewhat shallow end of the pool. I hold on to the sides as you are sliding in and out of me still. The water is warm because it is a heated pool. The water splashes around us, moving with our moves. The warmth of the water is so exciting to both of us. You turn us around so that you are now backed up against the pool wall. I grip the side of the pool with my feet on the wall and your hands on my hips to support me. You pull me onto you harder, your grip getting tighter. I get my leverage and start to ride with your motions.

I let go of the pool and lean myself back revealing my breasts to you, floating on top of the water while you are fucking me. You slide one hand up over my breasts then to my shoulder. Once you've got my shoulder you do the same with the other hand. Gripping my shoulders, you pull me to you while you are sliding in and out of me. My moaning echoes through the pool room. The excitement so intense to where nothing else matters.

I start to cum tightening my muscles around you. Your cock hardens even more, you are ready to explode. You end up doing short deep strokes as you start cumming, filling me with your hot fluids. It sends me into excitement again. You hold yourself deep inside of me, penetrating me, feeling my muscles flexing around your cock. You lean me up to kiss me.

I whisper "I love you." while looking into your eyes. A love so pure, so true. I look over to the side, as I thought I saw movement over by the door, and saw someone passing by. We just look at each other and start to giggle.

*

Edited by Camb