Our Weekend

Story Info
An overdue romantic weekend lets you indulge your lover.
4.1k words
4.8
12.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

We finally got away. I'd been dying to have some alone time with you. Our perfect, wonderful family is everything I could ever hope for. But with both of us working, and me travelling, and chores, and playing with the boys, we had been exhausted. And the priorities of life had put "us", just the two of us, further down the list. This was the weekend that changed those priorities...at least for a few days.

Wine country is romantic. There's no arguing this was the perfect setting for us to catch up with each other, hold each other, and not worry about anything but us. I had planned it months earlier. We had a couple nights in a quaint winery/hotel with a private deck overlooking the lake, a picnic lunch, winery tours and tastings, and some romantic dinners.

Our first night let us quickly get in the right mood. A short workday had us checking into the hotel's reception a little before dinner time. We were greeted with a quick tour of the grounds, while the staff took our bags. And we wasted no time in sampling some Riesling, along with some cheese and crackers to stave off our appetite. When we finally made our way to our room, my little surprise had you falling right into my arms. I had prearranged to have a few bottles specially labeled with our names and the date. It was our anniversary after all.

It was time to start getting ready for dinner, and that meant the moment I was most looking forward to was here. Watching you get dressed and ready for a fancy evening turns me on more than you can imagine. The self confidence you begin to show when you get all dressed up is the best part. Maybe it's the wine helping a bit. But I think somewhere deep down you remember how stunningly gorgeous you are, and you finally act like it. From the moment we met, I have always been entranced by the curls of your long, brown hair. That hair is just the highlight of your beauty. When such a tall curvy woman enters the room, and flashes those curls around, every head turns. And those gazes stay fixed... for good reason. It is truly rare to find an exquisite beauty, with all the "ingredients" in place. With long, athletic legs, a round ass that you know just how to move, and incredible, full breasts; your hourglass figure commands attention. But your true beauty lies in such a perfect face, framed by that incredible hair. Hazel green eyes, that can't help but stare into. Perfect, flawless skin, and a striking smile. And that subtly squared jaw-line that I love to kiss and trace down your long neck, to those slender shoulders. Oh, that neckline.

That's what I was staring at now. Sitting on the edge of the bed, in nothing but your lace thong, with your head tilted over as you blow-dried your hair; I am transfixed on your long neck. Your wonderful naked body in front of me was not to be ignored, but I know I need to resist those urges until later. It's that elegant neck, those feminine collar bones. I can't resist a slight kiss at the base of your neck. I want to linger there, nuzzling you forever. With a quick hug around my waist, you remind me that there's more that I want from this evening. Rarely do we have the opportunity to get dressed up, and more importantly, for you to dress extra sexy. You always look hot. You have great style, and always look chic headed to work. You even look hot around the house, in your tight exercise pants. But when we're out of town, alone, you can really step it up. And I've been really looking forward to this trip, because you've been putting a lot of work into that body. And it was time to show it off.

Since you're typically against wearing really high heels, it's an extra treat for me to show you off when you do. Your five foot ten inch frame towers over everyone in the room in six inches of heel. Like a supermodel onto the runway, you strut into the restaurant and I half expect flash bulbs to start going off. I know that every man in sight is suddenly jealous of me, that is if anyone notices my presence. It's nice and warm today, perfect for the brown summer dress I bought you. It has a plunging neck that reveals just enough of your cleavage, and the soft cotton clings just slightly enough to reveal the curves of your ass before flowing down towards your knees. Luckily, you still have miles of leg showing, and as we walk to our table, your flowing skirt teases the room, to the dismay of the other female patrons. I love the feeling. I love knowing that every other man who sees you is wondering what it must be like. I'm trying not show it, but I'm secretly giddy with anticipation. Knowing that soon I get to experience what all those other men just instantly fantasized about. Our lovely dinner is delicious, and we get to quietly talk like adults for a change. Each time you take my hand in yours and rest it on your lap, each time your rest your head on my shoulder and kiss the side of my face, I get goosebumps like it was our first date. With a little more encouragement from the wine, we can't help the friskiness. My hand continues to caress you upper leg, each time inching further under your dress. I kiss your bare shoulder. Your hand wanders to my thigh, and even through the khaki fabric, the feel of your hand sliding towards my groin is about all I can handle. As much as we're enjoying ourselves, and I don't want dinner to end, it's taking forever. I have only one thing on my mind now.

I sign the check while you twirl your empty wine glass. I lean into you for a proper kiss to end our dinner, and taste a final drop of wine on your lips. Staying right there, my left hand eases through your hair past your ear, and I pull you close to whisper "I love you Baby." My right hand instinctively finds your right knee, and my fingertips lightly graze their way up your inner thigh and then squeeze. All of your legs must be visible now, under the table. But we don't care, and you part your legs a little, welcoming my touch.

You thank me for dinner, and I whisper again, "Are you ready?"

With a seductive grin, you quietly laugh at my loaded question. I slide my hand further in between your legs. I can feel the heat as my fingers find the lace of your thong, and your moisture answers my question. With a deep breath, I fight the electricity that just raced down my spine. I take you by the hand and help you from your seat. But instead you lead me across the room, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind about what would happen next.

The door to our room slams closed behind us, and I quickly have you pinned against wall mirror. The cold on your bare back makes you gasp, and I jump at the chance to find my tongue in your mouth. Pressing my weight into you, I pull your thigh up my side, and you drag your heel up the back of my leg. Our tongues swirl for a moment and then my lips lightly pull on your lower lip as they part. Releasing you, I turn you around and place your hands on the wall, pressing my groin against your ass and pulling your hips into me. I step back to admire the amazing sight before me, and reach my hand under your dress. Caressing your inner thigh, my hand guides itself slowly up your leg, seeking out that heat. I lightly pull and you step your legs apart for me, presenting an incredibly erotic pose. My fingers find your moist thong and gently press on the outside of your mound. You moan softly for me, encouraging me, but I'm going to take in more of this sight. I squat behind you, and both my hands grip your legs, one hand sliding up the back of each leg. Just as my thumbs near the bottom of your ass, my hands find their way up and quickly flip your dress up around your waist. Now I'm staring at your incredible ass, only the thin strip of lace separating me from you. I kiss the back of your knee, and then slowly and softly kiss my way up your leg, circling around your cheek as my hand again grips your inner thigh.

You turn around as I pull your dress off over your head. I quickly rid myself of my shirt, and feel your warm hands on my chest, followed by your lips, as you kiss your way down to my stomach. You start on my belt buckle, but I take over as you head for the bed, and I can't my pants off fast enough. Crawling on the bed on your hands and knees, you attempt to take those heels off, but I make your stop. I like them on for a while. Now, down on your elbows, your arch your back to wave your ass at me, knowing what I want to see. I kneel on the bed behind you, but just as my hands find their way to your hips, you lay down all the way. With your legs bent up behind you, high heels crossing near your ass, you look like a Playmate posing for the camera. I have to lay by your side and admire the view. I'm entranced by your curves, like an artist's landscape. I trace my hand along the length of you, bringing goosebumps to your perfect skin. Sensing your chill, I roll onto you, warming you all over as our bodies come together. Kissing you on the back of your neck, the bulge in my pants is now rock hard and I position myself between your legs. You can feel how bad I want you as I press my restrained cock into your crotch. I want to be inside you so bad. But I know what you need.

Turning you over onto your back, I get to nuzzle into your neck and along your breasts, carefully avoiding your nipples until they're ready. My hand again slides up your thigh, and traces the edge of your thong. Lightly pressing on you through the lace, your breathing tells me to press on. We pull your underwear off together, and my hand quickly finds its way back to your pussy. I love the feeling of your neatly trimmed bush as much as I love the sight of it. And I press my palm into you as my fingers rub back over your lips, putting just enough pressure on your clit underneath. It doesn't take much, and I can feel you're ready for more. My finger slides easily between your lips, since all of our teasing has you thoroughly wet. With a moan your hand reaches out, searching for my cock. I quickly help you out, and as soon as my shorts are off, the heat of your hand seizes my shaft with a desperate grip. Still kissing around your breasts, my finger presses into your clit, easily sliding back and forth. You start to wriggle beside me. My free hand cups the back of your head, and grabbing a fistful of hair I get to plunge my tongue into your open mouth. I continue kissing along your chin and neck, threatening to bite at your tender skin.

All the day's foreplay has you quickly nearing the point of no return. As my fingers rub more feverishly and then slowly again, you unconsciously stroke at my cock. The pace of your hand matching the pace of my finger. I can't resist your breasts any longer, and my tongue finally traces its way from the outside of your breast towards your cleavage, and I lightly flick my tongue over your nipple before bringing my whole mouth around it. Your other hand cups your breast and brings your nipple back to my mouth, telling me you want more. I'm happy to oblige, licking sucking and nibbling while my fingers massage your swollen clit. Your breathing turns to a pant, and all at once you take hold of my balls as your legs clamp together. You squeeze, and it takes my breath away, stopping my hand from taking you over the edge.

With both hands free, I shift onto my knees. Your hand pulls at my aching balls, bringing my dick closer to your head. As you bring your head forward, I straighten up, resting a hand on the wall. It's a good thing that wall is there, because the sensation of your mouth wrapping around the head of my cock makes me weak. Still massaging by balls, your warm wet mouth encircles my shaft. You even pull my balls away, bringing me slight pain and extreme pleasure. It's taken us years to find those thresholds, and I long for you to push me to the edge. Sensing what I wanted next, you push me off, and slide around to the edge of the bed, your head hanging off upside-down. I stand beside the bed, as we've been doing so often lately. It's an amazing gift you've given me each time. I have to avert my gaze from your naked body sprawled before me, and look down at the sight of you guiding the length of my shaft into your awaiting mouth. Your hands cup by balls and the base of my cock as you work me in and out. I fight the urge to press into you, and let you have control. Once you've gotten used to it, your hand moves to my ass. Pulling me into you, I feel my cock head start to force its way into your throat. In and out, a little further each time, until I can see your lips at the base of my shaft.

The feeling is unbelievable, I want to stay there...or go further. With a final pull, you grip my ass, digging your nails in a bit, and I back out of your mouth. Catching your breath, you pull me back, this time your tongue laps out at my scrotum. The stimulation is intense. I reach out to your pussy, to finger you so more, and make sure we're both in ecstasy. Your tongue swirls around my balls, licking down towards my ass and back to my cock. Then you take one of my nuts completely in your mouth and begin to suck. I can barely keep my knees from buckling and instead I fold over onto you, kissing and biting at your belly and breasts while my fingers bring your pussy back to the edge. I strain to pull myself out of your mouth, and that pain-pleasure threshold gets pushed again. We repeat the sequence, with you taking me into your mouth and then your throat, and then back to my balls. I pick up the pace, massaging your clit, and you let me know the effects by the intensity you're bringing to my groin. With my cock deep in your throat again, I desperately want to fuck your face. I want so bad to force myself into you. I know just a few hard strokes and I would blast my cum down your throat. But you're my wife, and I want to pleasure you more than I want to pleasure me.

Noticing that you are still in those heels, I help you sit up off the edge of the bed. Spinning you around on the bed, I have you stand up and bend over onto the bed. With your mile long legs, your ass is high in the air. And with those heels, your ass cheeks brush against my stomach. I spread your legs apart, and drink in the view, as I hold your hip and guide my cock up towards your pussy. You're so wet and ready, I slide in easily. And I pull at your hips with both hands, driving my cock into you. There's nothing I like better than feeling your ass cheeks on my hips. And I have to decide between staying there still, or pounding into you. You push your ass back into me, and I return the favor, pounding on you until I can feel my balls slapping into your pussy. You feel it too, and reach between your legs to grab my balls as my hand finds your breast swinging under you. With one tug at my sack, I realize I can't handle much of this. I pull out, and collapse you down onto your back.

Climbing between your legs, I lower myself onto you for a long passionate kiss. As I enter you again, you moan into my mouth. I grind slowly into you, and you bring your legs up my side. Pushing all my weight inside you, I feel you dig those heels into the back of my legs. Your hands grip my ass and pull me in, holding me deep inside you. You dig those heels in and scratch your nails across my back, we're as close now as two people can get, and neither of us want to come apart. Finally we release, and with a few strokes for good measure, I lay beside you. I start to massage your clit again as you strip off your heels. When I take your nipple into my mouth, your deep breath lets me know I have your attention again. Circling your hardening nipple with my tongue, I make the same motion on your clit with my finger. I lightly suck at you, flicking my tongue on you inside my mouth. Your clit is throbbing now, and each touch brings you closer. I bring my knees under me, to get a better angle on you. Now I can easily reach both your breasts with my mouth, and I slide my finger down into your pussy. You're incredibly wet, and I ease my finger inside you. While still torturing you with my tongue, my finger finds the swollen spot inside you and massages away. Building up speed and pressure, you start squirming again, nearing that point. I can feel your juices flowing as you squeeze around my finger. I have to taste you. My tongue traces down your belly, along the tight skin next to your bush, and down inside your thigh. With my finger still massaging you inside, my mouth completely covers your pussy, and you can feel my hot breath on your mound. Burying myself in you, my tongue slides into you and finds your clit. You taste incredible, and I want to devour you. I work my tongue at you, desperately trying to repeat the pleasure that I brought you with my fingers.

I slide my free hand under you, and cup your ass, bringing you up to my mouth. I can feel your ass clench as my licking and fingering bring you towards orgasm. Arching your back, you pull at my head wanting more. And just as quickly you push back, begging me to stop. It felt like just minutes, and I wanted to taste you and pleasure you longer. But you have other ideas.

Trying to catch your breath, you whisper "I want you inside me."

I know you want to cum with me inside you. But I'm going to prolong this as much as I can, and have some more selfish fun too. Back on my knees, I roll you onto your side, presenting your round ass to me. I bring your knees up towards a fetal position. You know what's coming, and instinctively reach your arm over your head to brace against the wall. Straddling your bottom leg, I grab your ass with both hands and spread your cheeks apart. The sight of your ass in this position, and your little asshole and pussy so accessible, make me think wild thoughts. I slide my cock into your pussy, and push myself into you as far as I can. With one knee behind you and one in front of you, I can feel your ass wrapping around my groin. The sensation of my balls between your cheeks and my cock deep inside you is one of my favorites. I pull your hips back and push forward more, feeling like my even balls are going inside you. As I slowly press into you, I can feel my head pushing on your cervix. Each time a little quicker, you groan into the pillow, and bite down in pain. But you press against the wall, and push your ass into me telling me the pain is a good pain. I grab your ass and hip again, spreading your cheeks apart, driving into you as deep as I can. I'm totally ramming into you now, the feeling is intense, and your groans alternate with moans, until each thrust triggers a pained, "Ungh!" But you're still pushing. I can only handle so much, and ease off. But you take over. And as I pump in and out of you, you close your legs down around me. Each time my cock bottoms out, you squeeze down with your ass. I can feel your pussy constrict around me, and it seems like the bottom of your ass is milking my balls. You finally reach down, and grab hold. I can't take it. I'm off.

Rolling you back onto your back, my fingers probe again to make sure you're still ready. I few strokes is all you can take, and I position myself to finish you off. Bringing your legs up over my shoulders, I lift your ass up off the bed, pointing my throbbing cock at your awaiting pussy. I slide forward, at just the right angle, my head pushing along the front of you all the way in. It's just the right spot, and I begin to pump in and out of you, my head rubbing your spot with each stroke. You're quickly breathing uncontrollably, and I grab the back of your ankles to steady myself. I let loose, fully ramming into you with all my weight each time, and you're bucking back into me. Then I know I need to slow again and drive myself in along your g-spot. Slowing even more, my left hand pushes behind your knee, holding your leg up by your chest. My right hand finds your clit and I begin to rub harder now, as I slowly ease in and out of you.

I pick up the pace, and have to fight the urge to release. You try to reach your hand under your ass and tug at my balls. You know what drives me insane. But I reposition, and double my efforts again, and you can't do anything except writhe under me. Pounding into you, my hand massages your clit as fast as my cock penetrates your pussy. Suddenly you seize up, and your head rocks side to side, your mouth open wide trying to suck in air. Every muscle in your body flexes, including the ones surrounding my cock. You buck violently, and it takes all my strength to hold you down and continue to drive into you. I keep fingering you as you struggle underneath me. I can feel you clamp down on my dick, as your hot fluid envelopes me. Still trying to pump into you, my balls suck in, and I can feel my orgasm coming from deep within. I try to fight it as long as I can, trying to keep your orgasm going as long as possible, but I can't resist. I lose control of my body, and totally lock up as I explode into you. My eyes roll back in my head, and I groan through the surges coming through my cock. I force myself to keep pumping into you more, each thrust spewing more cum into you. I can feel you continue to contract around me, and each squeeze is sensory overload. You're gone...on another planet. Your body goes from straining against me to totally limp, as your breathing slows down. Exhausted. I collapse by your side, still inside you. I wrap my arm around you and pull you close. With a kiss on your shoulder, I lay my face down with my lips on the back of your neck, and we both fade into sleep....