Our Weekend Getaway Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lovers steal away for private time.
2.6k words
4.53
13.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here we are together at last. Just you, me and the great outdoors. We have taken a trip to Maine, just to be alone. I have rented a cabin for the weekend, deep in the woods. Isolation. We go into to the cabin, which is tastefully decorated in rustic fashion. There is a bottle of wine on the table, left by the owners, telling us to enjoy our time. You seem a little overwhelmed by all of this. We grab the bottle and take a stroll to the waterfront, hand in hand. The trees have just started to turn for the fall season with a slight chill in the air. You are amazed at all the lovely colors, and the freshness of the country air. Still strolling, we come to a spot where we can see the whole lake, and settle down on the blanket I have set out for you. Sitting next to one another staring out into nature's wonder, you rest your head on my shoulder. It is a wonderful feeling. I hand you a glass of wine. We clink glass and toast to the beginning of a wonderful romantic get away. Very few words are spoken but, the feeling in the air is electric. The tension from the everyday life we have been living is slipping away. We realize that our time here is short and want to enjoy as much as we can. The days are getting shorter and the sun starts to fade behind the hills and trees. The chill in the air becomes greater and we decide it is time to head in doors.

We spend time looking around the cabin, enjoying the fresh country smells. As it is getting cold out I start a fire while you are curled up on an overstuffed chair, legs tucked underneath you, blanket wrapped lightly over your shoulders. I catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye and stare. Thoughts run through my head that I am the luckiest man in the world. Your beauty has just consumed me. Your gorgeous blue eyes, smooth flowing hair, and the lovely fragrance of your perfume. At the same time you are looking at me wondering. How you got so lucky to be with someone that always put you first. You have always thought that I was caring and gentle, but this romantic weekend just confirms it. You are swooning with lust because of it. As the fire starts to roar its warmth is already apparent in the cabin. While you rest and enjoy the fire I start to prepare a small dinner for us. We are going to have lemon-pepper chicken with fresh vegetables. And for dessert, we are going to have fresh made cheesecake topped with cherries. All served with a lovely bottle of white wine. Your mind is spinning, you cannot for the life of you figure out how I pulled all this off. But the greatest part about it is, is doesn't matter. After the lovely dinner we retire to the living room to enjoy the fire.

We lay down on the bear skin rug that is in front of the fire place. Together spoon fashion we hold on to each other, gathering comfort in one another's arms. Just enjoying the quiet time that we have together.

It's at this moment I realize that I have never been more in love with someone than I am with you. I lean down and give you a soft kiss and say thank you. I am the happiest man in the world right now. We bask in the glow of the fire, both sedate from the long day and wine. But there is still an air of excitement. As we lie there I start to caress your neck and shoulders, you shudder. I ask if you are ready to retire to the bedroom, and you are agreeable to that.

As I get the bed ready, you go to the master bathroom and change onto you sleepwear. While you are in changing I have taken the time to light the bedroom up in candles, just the right amount to produce an intoxicating glow. I am already in bed when you open the door, " My God, you are a sight to behold." You have changed into a simple yet beautiful pink satin and lace chemise. There are no words to describe the beauty that I am looking at. You shut off the bathroom lights and saunter towards the bed. I pull back the covers for you to join me, you fall into my arms. We engage in a passionate kiss, one that hasn't been felt in a long time. We are lost in the passion. As we continue to kiss I raise the chemise up your body. We break for a moment so I can remove it from your body. I'm speechless as I devour the sight before me. I cannot wait to ravage your body, but I refrain, for now. I lay you down on your stomach and reach for the night stand, and grab a bottle of lotion that has been warming in water. I spread some in my hands and start at your neck, slowly working down to your shoulders.

I love the feel of your soft skin as I move from one shoulder to the other. You are enjoying the feeling of my hands all over you. I move down to the middle of your back and massage all the tension that has been built up from your muscles. I love the smooth flow of your back and your skin that is so soft. I continue to move down your body skipping your butt cheeks for now. I slide my lotion covered hands all done the back sides of your thighs. I love the way your legs feel and look, providing me with a great feeling to be doing this to you. I work my way to your calves gently feeling every inch of them. My favorite part is coming up. I move to your feet, an unknown erogenous zone for you. Your feet are normally ticklish, but not tonight it's all about sensuality. I slowly work the lotion into your right foot starting at the arch, giving it a deep massage. It has a dramatic effect on your body. I move down to your toes, taking each one into my hands looking at the beauty. So delicately painted in a light pink. I move to the left side and start the process all over again.

As the backside is done I have you roll over onto your back and proceed to move back up to your shoulders.

Massaging the lotion into your shoulders, both at the same time, and looking at your at your eyes. They are closed and your breathing is shallow, you are into this. I slowly work my way to your chest. I run my hands down the center carefully avoiding your breasts. Ahhhh, not yet my sweet. I am amazed at the softness of your body. I continue farther down massaging your stomach and mid-section. I skip over your pubic region teasing you a little farther. I move my body down to your feet and reach up to your thighs. I start on the outside and rub you gently feeling even more tension slip away. Moving slowly towards your inner thighs, I massage my way upwards until I run out of leg. You hips undulate, you want me to touch your most intimate spot. The scent of your excitement tickles my nose, I know I am doing a good job. But I have to stop for now, in time my love. I continue back down your legs feeling every inch of the massaging the lotion deep into your skin, until I once again come to your feet.

Now is the time that you have been waiting for the area that I purposely missed. I move back and straddle your mid-section. I apply more lotion to my hands and start to work on your breasts. They are gorgeous. Your nipples stand at attention, but I ignore them for now.

I take a breast in each hand feeling the softness, the size. I love them. I carefully massage your breasts avoiding the nipples at all costs. Your eyes are open, but you are in a different world. You have never known such erotica. I slowly continue to massage your breasts and lean in and lightly give your nipple a flick with my tongue. I move from the right to the left and flick your other nipple. They are hard as pebbles, lower my mouth over the top and gently start to suck on your nipple. Your hands move to the back of my head trying to get it closer to your nipple. I am sucking and nibbling on your nipple and it is driving you absolutely crazy. I move back to the right breast and suck and nibble on the other nipple. You don't know what to do insane with desire. I want more, you want more. I slowly move down your body a kiss here, a kiss there, drawing lazy circles with my tongue. I can't believe how excited I am, my erection is raging to slide into your delicious pussy. But not yet, I cannot give into my desires until you have been satisfied. My body is lying in between your splayed legs. I start at the junction of your knees and run my tongue along your skin to your inner thigh. I stop and go to your other leg doing the same thing, running my tongue along until I come to your inner thigh again. Only this time I don't stop. I place butterfly kisses on your skin 'til I reach where your leg and outer labia meet. Your soft and silky pubic hair tickling my nose. Your essence is filling my senses.

Your hips are rocking, you want me to touch your pussy, but I just tease. I move over to your other inner thigh, and place more kisses until I come to your other outer labia. You are moving your hips all over trying to get my mouth to touch your pussy, I have to giggle to myself (not yet I have more teasing to do). I start to run my tongue all around your pussy

NOT allowing it to touch any sensitive parts. You have to be teased, I know you want it though. Even if your mind says no, your body is betraying you. I know. I felt that I have teased you enough, you need relief. I take my tongue and slowly part the outer lips of your pussy and slide my tongue up towards your clit, but not quite. I move back down and slide my tongue farther into you, spreading your inner petals of love. Your moans tell me you are enjoying this. The taste of your juices is intoxicating, and I slide my tongue farther into you, lapping at the flowing juices, savoring the sweet taste. You are having the time of your life, no one has ever licked your pussy this well before. Your hands are at the back of my head holding me there; you don't ever want my tongue to leave your sweet tasting pussy. I slowly move my tongue up until it touches your clit. That was all it took. The electrical shock started down in your toes and traveled through your whole body, culminating in the most deep sensual moan I have ever heard. You have never felt an orgasm like that in your life. It over took your whole body, every part was tingling. I lean back to look at you, you have a glazed look in those wonderful blue eyes and a grin. You are content, but we are not done yet. I slide up between your legs on my knees. You look down and see my extremely hard cock. The head a deep purple from being excited for so long. I am still in the teasing mood though. I slide forward, taking my cock in hand, I slowly slide the head past your outer lips, moving it up and down.

Allowing you to feel the head sliding along your wetness. You arch your hips trying to get it inside you, but I pull back. Waiting I move forward again and put the head at the entrance to the warmest pussy I have ever felt. I move forward a little more and just the head slips into your pussy. A deep groan escapes both of our lips, we have waited so long for this moment. I rock back a little and then forward again.

This time a couple of inches slide into your warmth.

The feeling is spectacular, not only the act, but the emotional ties have been bonded, finally. I slide all 7" of my hard cock into the depths of your pussy. I hold still savoring, the feeling, being connected as one. Your legs wrap around me holding me even tighter to you. I never want to leave you. I start stroking in and out of you, gently, relishing in the relation that we have created. As the passion rises I pick up the pace developing a nice rhythm. I lean into you kissing your face and neck. I am stroking the full length of my cock in and out of your pussy. All the way back until the head is at the edge and then all the way in until I hit bottom. We are having trouble controlling ourselves. I have been trying to hold on, I never want this to end. Your actions tell me that you are close to another mind shattering orgasm. I want to come with you. The pace has picked up. We can get enough of each other. Your hands reach up to my shoulders and your legs squeeze me tighter. You are in the throes of another orgasm, I bury my cock as far into your pussy as possible. It starts to throb, and you feel me ejaculating deep into your pussy. That just helps prolong your orgasm. We take a moment to catch our breath. I lay down on top of you. I give you the gentlest of kisses. I look you in the eyes, wondering... We drift off to sleep, entwined as one.

I awake as the sun is just starting to shine. It hasn't broken the tops of the trees yet. I look over at you. Sleeping you are the most gorgeous creation of this Earth. You are a Queen, my Queen. I don't want to leave you, but I must prepare for your next surprise.

I go to the kitchen and start to prepare a breakfast fit for my Queen.

I started fixing you a Southwestern omelets, toast, orange juice, and fresh strawberries. I have gone out and picked you a just blossoming red rose, and place it in a fragile vase. Carrying it all on a tray into the bedroom, where you are still sleeping, I set the tray down and gently climb back into bed with you. I gently kiss the nape of your neck, and then the side. Your eyes slowly start to open, and a wonderful smile breaks across your face. This is that happiest you have ever been. You sit up in bed and I tell you that I have a surprise for you. I go retrieve the tray from near by, and bring in over to you. Breakfast in bed for my Queen.