Our Weekend Getaway Ch. 02

Story Info
Lovers' romantic weekend away continues.
1.7k words
4.78
10.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a satisfying meal, it is time to head to the bathroom for a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi tub. I draw the bath for you, nice and warm. You come into the room, nude and I am amazed at your beauty, from head to toe. You slide into the bath and immediately feel its refreshing properties. I scurry about gathering a few items while you enjoy. I come back to you, wanting to wash your whole body for you. I have you turn around so that your back is to me, at the time when you turn around you happen to be in a position that one of the jets from the Jacuzzi is aimed right between your legs.

Ahhh yes the teasing has begun. I squeeze a fair amount of Mountain Fresh body soap onto a body sponge. Lathering it into a thick foam I move to your back and gentle start to sensually wash you. I finish your back and ask you to turn around so that I may do your legs now. You balk at this not wanting to give up the feeling that is being produced by the jet, but I insist letting you know that it will only get better. I start at your toes and move my way up your left leg, making sure that I get both the front and back. Slowly working my way up to your inner thighs close to the juncture where you leg meet your pubic region. There I go teasing you some more. I move back down your legs and start at your toes on the right leg, and once again I move slowly upwards until I reach your pubis.

Not touching where you want me to touch. I have you sit up so that I can do your front side. I start at your shoulders and move the scrunchy all around. Sliding it lower I begin to cover your breasts, when I cross it over your nipples, two things happen. First your nipples stand out, hard as pencil erasers and a moan escapes your lips. I giggle knowing the joyous feelings that I am bringing to you and your body, but you don't see the humor in it. You are charged up again. I continue to move down your body caressing your stomach with the scrunchy, moving lower until I come to your pubic region. After I clean the area I ask you if I can do something that I think you will totally enjoy.

You need to trust me in this. I ask you to sit on the edge of the tub and I reach behind me to retrieve something. I turn back around with a can of saving cream and razor. There is a major look of concern on your face, but I tell you to relax. And to help you to relax before we get started, I slowly bring my hands to your pussy. I gentle rub your pussy, sliding a finger in between your lips and move it upward coming in contact with your clit. You shudder and shiver, it repeat this again, and again until you are on the verge of an orgasm. I stop, I cannot allow to come just yet. I grab the shaving cream and take great care in spreading it around the area of your lips. I then grab the razor and start to remove the hair from around your pussy lips. You are having trouble controlling yourself from all this intimate contact, your fears are long gone by this time. This whole process has only taken about five minutes but seems much longer to you. I have finished shaving all the hair from your lips and take a cloth to remove any cream that is left behind. I want to make sure that I have done the job properly. As you are sitting on the edge of the tub I move forward and run my tongue along the side of your pussy inspecting my work. You cannot believe the difference in the feeling, not having any hair there increases the sensation ten fold. I move my tongue in between your lips tasting your lovely juices again, you are running your hands through my hair, enjoying having your pussy eaten again. I slide my tongue up to your clit and shockwaves rack your whole body. It came on quickly but lasted a long time. You slowly push my head away from your pussy and clit, they have become to sensitive. You slide back into the tub to warm up. I leave the room to let you soak and gather your thoughts.

After about a half hour you come out of the bathroom wrapped up in a big fluffy cotton rode, you see me lying on the bed nude. I have drifted of to sleep. You come over to the bed, I have not woken yet. You slide into the bed next to me, I open my eyes and we kiss. It is gentle and loving. You continue to kiss me but not on the lips you are moving all over my body. You kiss my nipples, stomach, moving down lower. My cock has begun to harden from the excitement brought on by all the kisses. Your hand moves down to stroke my cock, you enjoy the feeling of it growing harder under your ministrations. Your hand slides down farther to gently cup my balls in your hand. You love the feeling of the smooth shaved skin. I keep it that way all the time. As you continue to stroke me you move lower continuing to put kisses everywhere. You gently put a kiss on the head of my cock. It twitches enjoying the unexpected feel. You place kisses all along the length, do you remember how big?

The kisses continue until you come to my balls and place gentle licks onto them. You move back up becoming excited at the prospects that lie ahead. You place another kiss on the head. Languishing in the feel of the head against your lips, you open your mouth and slip the head of my cock into your mouth. I groan at the feeling, the warmth of your mouth is unbelievable, and your love the feel of my cock. It is so hard yet the skin is so soft against your tongue. You pull back and slide a little more into your mouth, at the same time your hand is pumping the lower part of my shaft. You have developed a nice rhythm. As our passion increases, you do something out of the ordinary for you. You rotate your body and place your legs on both sides of my head. Next you lower your pussy down on to my mouth. I have never been more ready to eat your pussy than at this moment. There is no pretense here, we both want to come and come hard. You continue to suck my cock and stroke me, I in turn slide my tongue as far into your body as possible. You pussy is so wet and I enjoy every second of it. My cock is so hard and you enjoy every second of that. You are starting to rock you hips, I try to cover every area of your pussy. I concentrate on your clit. Flicking my tongue on it has a spectacular effect on your, a deep moan comes from both us, and as I was flicking your clit you took even more of my cock into your mouth. You are not that far from another orgasm, and neither am I. Our pace has quickened more both of us wanting to get off. I can't take much more of your hot mouth and you can't take any more of my tongue. I scream telling you that I am going to come, and go back to eating your pussy.

Sliding my tongue all around; You quicken your pace, I start to shoot off into your mouth, I arch my hips trying to get deeper into your mouth. In turn you press harder against my mouth. I suck your clit hard and feeling your love juices flowing from your pussy. AHHHH another glorious orgasm. You spin around and collapse into my arms. We hold each other basking in the afterglow of some powerful orgasms. After having such an exciting morning, you have to wonder what I have planned for us today. I am thinking to keep it simple. After we get dressed in comfortable clothes, we head down to the lake. It is amazing how sexy your can look in plain everyday clothes. A boat is there and we decide to go explore the water, I have brought a picnic basket to make a day of it. The lake is not all that large but there a several interesting looking island there. We decide to explore on of the islands. It is not an easy hike but we have fun none the less. We have spent time talking and laughing. The smiles have never left our faces all day. There is a great deep seeded friendship but there is more also.

We have not wanted to talk about that yet though. We live for the moment. We have hiked to the top of a large hill that has a nice smooth rocky area. We can see right down to the water, a lovely shimmering blue. I spread the blanket out, and take all the goodies that I have from basket. The wine, a white zinfandel (smooth and sweet), along with a small selection of fruits. We have grapes and strawberries. After we get settle next to one another, we cuddle. No pretenses just a deep love for one another. I reach for the grapes and slowly put one into your mouth, a simple act but one that shows how I value you. I would do anything for you at this point in time. We enjoy the fruit and stretch out next to one another.

Enjoying the scenery, and as we do a pair of loons move into our view; majestic creatures, beautiful black and white feathers, a collar of white, and the ruby red eyes. We just watch amazed at the gracefulness of such an animal. All we do is cuddle, not much is said. It doesn't have to be we know. After a couple of hours we decide to head back to the cabin and get ready for dinner, we are going to a very special restaurant for the evening. Back in the cabin you take a shower, while I lay out the clothes that I picked out for you to wear.