Our Weekend with Gary (Final Words)

Story Info
Couple helps a depressed friend.
2.9k words
3.94
60.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

I was sitting at my home office desk that Wednesday morning, waiting for a return phone call. My wife, Barb, stuck her pretty face in my door.

"Gary called on my cell phone," she advised. "He wants me to drive up to his place and help him sort out her clothes and put them in storage until she gets back to claim them. He can't stand to look at them anymore."

It had only been two weeks since Barb and I had spent that fateful weekend at Gary's lake house. Sure, we had discussed what had happened several times. Gary's wife, Betty, had left him three months earlier. Gary was seriously ill and had become impotent until his penile implant. He tried to save his marriage, but his wife, Betty, grew impatient and moved out of state to live with an old flame. Needless to say, our old friend, Gary, was very depressed.

We visited him several weekends after Betty left, spending time on the lake then spending the night in his guest suite. It was during our last visit that we consumed more than our normal amount of wine. After dinner, Gary and I changed into shorts and T-shirts. Barb donned her short pajamas. Gary and I sat on the sofa to watch TV. Barb sat between us.

During a commercial, she turned to say something to Gary and saw the bulge in his shorts. Being a tease, she pointed out his impressive package, embarrassing him greatly. I had to laugh aloud as her curiosity made her continue to poke at Gary's discomfort.

Then, Barb wanted to see how it felt compared to me. She touched, then stroked us, and later tasted each of us. Having gone that far, she just had to see how the feeling compared inside.

I must say, it was strangely arousing to watch as my wife pulled off her pajama panties and straddled Gary, slowly impaling herself on his stiff dick. She only rode him for a few strokes before moving to straddle me and testing for the difference. I took the opportunity to pull her top over her head and off, exposing her completely. Then, it was back over to Gary. She rode him for what seemed forever before coming to a shuddering climax and rolling onto the carpet spent, sore, and satisfied.

Because Gary was such an old, dear friend in need, I felt no jealousy or remorse over the incident. In fact, it was strangely arousing to watch my wife as she was well and thoroughly fucked. I knew exactly what Gary was feeling as she surrounded him with her tight pussy and rode him for such a long time.

Now, just weeks later, Barb was driving back to the lake alone to help Gary sort and store Betty's things. It was good of her to agree to help Gary with such a painful chore, but it would also put the two of them back together at his house for an extended period. What to say? How to react to her announced intention?

"After many years of marriage, do I challenge her love and loyalty? Should I ask her not to go? What if she insists on going anyway? How would I feel about her enjoying an encore performance with Gary while helping him through his problems?" All of these thoughts raced through my brain as I turned to respond to her announcement.

"How long do you think it will take?" I asked, stalling for time.

She shrugged. "I have no idea. Betty has a lot of clothes, shoes, and other stuff. It may take until tomorrow to go through it all and pack things away. I may have to spend the night. You don't mind, do you?"

I shrugged back. "No, I guess not. Gary needs the help, that's for sure."

"You can go along if you want to," Barb replied. "I might even let you pack up Betty's panties and bras!"

I laughed at her teasing suggestion. "Well, that would be fun, but I have too much to do here in the office, I'm afraid. I'm on a deadline, so I'd better keep my nose to the grindstone."

"You'll miss playing with Betty's thongs and her bras," my wife teased. "I've seen you check out her big boobs when she wears those skimpy bikinis."

"Yeah, that would be fun," I responded with a wink. "I think she purposely wears stuff that's a size too small. I guess I'll just have to miss out this time, but you might bring a couple of thongs and one of those half bras back with you for me to play with," I grinned.

"I just might do that. The way she treated Gary, it would be a small payback on my part," Barb chuckled lewdly.

It was with seriously mixed feelings that I helped Barb toss her stuff into her car and drive away.

"Gary's a good friend and he's hurting," I rationalized. "If anything happens, it happens. It shouldn't change anything for Barb or me. We're grown-ups and we should always be willing to help each other. I'll get busy with my work and try to ignore any unhealthy feelings."

Barb called an hour or so later to let me know she had arrived safely. They were both busy sorting clothes and putting Betty's things in boxes to go to the storage unit. I took a break and made a sandwich for dinner. A glass or two of wine accompanied the sandwich, then I returned to work for another couple of hours.

It was almost ten o'clock when Barb called to let me know that they were going to try to finish the next day and that she was going to spend the night at the lake. A chill went down my spine as I held the phone.

At midnight, I was sorely tempted to call the lake and check up on my wife. I even picked up the telephone and half-dialed Gary's number before hitting the off button, cancelling the call.

"Were they still sorting and packing, or were they locked together with Gary's cock planted deep in my wife's wet womb? If I had gone along, would it have mattered? Will she enjoy another endurance fuck before morning?"

As thoughts and memories flooded my fevered brain, my cock began to swell in spite of my feelings of fear and envy. Leaning back, I unzipped and began to slowly stroke myself as I pictured Barb again riding Gary's rigid dick, her soft tits swaying to and fro in front of his greedy eyes and hands.

"Why does this scene create arousal in me?" I asked myself. "Why am I playing with myself while thinking about my wife being screwed by our good friend? I must be sick!"

I stopped jacking off and quickly put my cock back in my pants. Rising, I walked to our bedroom and turned on the shower.

"I need a soothing shower and a good night's sleep," I mused. "There is no reason to be upset or to worry about something that may not even happen, and something that I am in no position to stop."

I was soaping myself when lascivious thoughts returned. Soon, I was picturing Barb impaled on Gary's rigid prick, slowly moving up and down, then grinding her hips into him like she does with me. My dick began to grow again. I soaped it up and stroked while the warm water rolled down my backside. The vision was so real, it was like I was there with them as I was two weeks before. It wasn't long before my sticky cream was splattering on the tiled shower wall.

I finished my shower, cleaned off the wall, then slowly dried my flushed body. As I crossed the room, the telephone again tempted me, but I knew it would be a mistake to call my wife. She would recognize the desperation in my voice. Instead, I took a sleeping pill and slipped nude between the sheets and finally got to sleep.

The next morning was agonizing. I did manage to finish my project, but my heart wasn't in it. My mind kept wandering up to the lake. I thought about making another sandwich for lunch, but my stomach was acting funny so I decided to have a Bloody Mary and wait. It was after five in the afternoon before Barb finally got home.

"Hi, honey, did you miss me?" Barb called out as she came into my office.

She kissed me and put her arms around me for a long moment. She seemed bubbly and full of energy...even more than normal.

"Did you get all of Betty's stuff sorted and stored?" I asked, listening for any hint.

"Yes, it was a real chore. Gary would never have done it right or finished the job. Betty's closet was packed. Oh, and I brought you a surprise," she gushed.

I watched as she opened a plastic bag and spilled two very tiny thongs and a lacy bra into my lap.

"Gary doesn't know that I took these for you to play with, so keep it quiet," she whispered with a laugh.

Stunned at first, I recovered and held up the bra. "How did Betty ever get her big boobs into this little thing?" I muttered.

"She didn't! That's what it's for...to show off her huge tits," Barb chuckled. "The same goes for her tiny thongs. She must have stuck out on both sides."

I put the items aside and stood up to embrace my wife. "I like your stuff just fine, and I really mean it."

"I sure hope so," my wife replied. "I like your stuff too, you know."

A thought crossed my mind as I held my wife. "Take off your panties and bra. I want to compare them to these," I added as I held up her gift."

"No fair, those are clean. I've been working in mine."

"Never mind," I countered, "let's have them so I can compare."

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Barb asked. Her voice sounded worried.

I took a deep breath and looked into my wife's eyes. "Yes, I'm sure. Show me."

Barb moved out of my embrace and ever so slowly removed her blouse. She unsnapped her bra and let it slip down her slender arms.

"There, are you happy?" she asked as she handed me her bra and stood topless in front of me.

I shook my head. "Now your panties," I almost demanded.

She kicked off her sandals, unzipped her slacks and let them fall to the floor. Next, she hooked her thumbs into the waist of her baby blue nylon panties and slipped them down her legs. I knelt and touched them as she stepped out of them and sat on the edge of our bed.

I could feel the warmth of her body as I clutched her panties and brought them up to my face. Her aroma was intoxicating. I turned away from my wife and opened up her panties, looking carefully at the inside liner. My heart skipped several beats as I revealed the evidence that I half-way hoped would not be there.

I felt my wife's arms around me from behind. "I didn't mean for it to happen," she said flatly. "After we finished putting everything in the storage unit, we went back to the house. Gary thanked me for all the help and he got all choked up. He was in so much pain right then, I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Gary had tears in his eyes. I felt so sorry for him. The next thing I knew, we were...uh, involved again. Do you understand, honey? I guess that I have upset you now too."

"You must tell me about it," I croaked. "I want to hear details," I added as I felt my cock begin to grow.

"Get undressed and come to bed," she suggested. "I don't feel right standing here naked, telling you how I wantonly fucked our dear friend again."

Mutely, I shed my clothes and watched as my wife crawled onto our big bed, holding out her arms to me. I followed and we held each other tightly for a while in total silence.

"Gary kissed me and told me how much he valued our friendship," Barb related in a whisper. "I told Gary how close we felt to him and how sorry we both were about his illness and how Betty had treated him. Gary told me how our visit two weeks ago helped heal some of his wounds...how being with me gave him an incredible boost."

"Yeah, he practically wore you out," I responded sarcastically.

"Don't hate Gary, and please don't hate me for being so weak. I suppose I could have pushed him away and hurried to my car, but I just didn't feel right leaving him like that. And, yes, he is able to last a long time, too."

"I don't hate anybody," I answered after a long pause. "In fact, I jacked off in the shower last night while thinking about the two of you and what you might be doing. Somehow, it is very arousing to know that I have shared you with him. It's really a weird combination of emotions."

"Well, we didn't do anything like that last night. He took me out to dinner, and I slept in the guest suite as usual. What I just confessed to you is rather fresh."

Hearing my wife's words made my dick stir in earnest. I slid down her body and gently kissed her slit through her sparse bush. My nose detected the scent of sex, and my lips touched the sticky remains. Soon my moistened tongue carried the unmistakable taste of their lovemaking. I moved back up the bed and kissed my naked wife, sharing the flavor of their illicit sex with her.

"I want you," she moaned as we broke our wet kiss. "I need you now so much."

Entering Barb was unusually easy. It was such a different feeling from her normal tightness. We moved together in our familiar rhythm, stopping often to prolong our lovemaking. I felt she was mine again.

"Oh God, yes, yes," she moaned as we held each other tightly and as I emptied my nuts into her recently fucked cunt.

We stayed entwined for a while afterward, until I finally was too limp to stay inside.

"I want to taste us," Barb whispered as she felt my shriveled dick leave her.

My wife's request was highly unusual, but at that point I was willing to do anything she asked. I slid back down and feasted on our sticky nectar, making sure to coat my lips and tongue well. She eagerly met my lips and we shared the results of our erotic session. Next, my wife slithered downward and licked the remaining juice from my limp dick and scrotum.

"You've never wanted that before," I said as we both lay on our backs holding hands in bed.

"I always want what we have between us to be extra special," Barb told me. "I'll never let Gary do that with me," she added very crisply.

"Will you let him fuck you again?" I asked quietly, almost knowing her answer in advance.

"Not if you object," she told me. "and he may not want to, you know."

"Like you said, Gary's hurting badly right now. I'm sure he will want to."

"If you say no, then it won't ever happen again," my wife assured me. What we have together is too precious."

"I am not going to say no...I'm not that callous," I finally decided to reply. "As I've said before, I'm okay with anything you decide you want to experience...and that includes Gary. He needs help right now and I'm willing to share you with him, but you must always tell me about what you do with him. I don't want there to be any secrets. Actually, I'd prefer to be there."

Barb was quiet for a moment. "Gary may need to hear that from you," she said.

"We'll be going back up to the lake in about ten days. I'll have a talk with him then, man to man," I replied as I began to formulate my speech.

***

Barb and I spent several more weekends with Gary over the next few months. Each time, Barb entertained both of us. We grew very close and my mild feelings of jealousy and concern vanished. That is why it was such a shock to both of us when we learned that Gary had passed away one afternoon. His cleaning lady had a key and found him on his couch with the TV still on from the prior evening's shows he'd been watching. He was wearing the same cut-off sweat pants and a pair of flip flops.

Betty returned for the funeral and to retrieve her clothes and other things that she'd left behind. She had to pay the rather large storage bill before she could recover her stuff. It served her right for the stunt she pulled! We avoided her then and continue to do so.

Barb and I are closer than ever now. We love often and we love adoringly. We often speak of Gary and of how much we miss him. Yes, we recall our sharing times together with Gary, especially that first episode, and it gets us both aroused all over again.

By the way, Barb has shown no interest in testing out any other men. I think I like it that way, but I'll always leave it up to her to decide for herself.

END

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers