Our XXX Experiences

Story Info
Loab fucks laam like hell.
1k words
3.85
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

I first met Loabie during an official encounter. We worked for the same organization, the army. I was married at the time and he wasn't. It was a hi, bye friendship. I had an immediate liking to his personality but had to keep it under wraps, as I was a married woman and thinking of other men while married is not allowed in our society.

After a time lapse of nearly 6 or 7 years, we met again at an official function. Life had changed for both of us. I was divorced and a single mom. He was married with a kid. This didn't keep us from expressing our desires for each other. He tried to talk up a conversation but I always tried to avoid him. This was the time that social media was getting its way into our society. I spent almost all of my time in front of the computer and other time hanging out with friends.

After the ceremony, he never left my thoughts. I constantly thought about him. I didn't have his contact number or the guts to contact him anyway. One day, I came across his profile on face book and sent him a friend request. It was the period I was going through an emotional turmoil in my personal and professional life. After some days I saw that he had accepted my request. I started up by commenting on his profile photos.

We ended up exchanging our mail IDs and started chatting. All the while, I tried not to get head over heels in such a short time but I just couldn't wait to be home from work to chat with him. We started staying up and chat or be on the phone all the time. Even my colleagues noticed the difference.

During one of our conversations we confessed our love for each other and since then it's been three and a half years we have been in this relationship. As any couple we've had our own ups and downs but we have also managed to keep this relationship going. The best part is the sex and our understanding of each other's feelings and desires. During this time we have gone through a lot of experimenting and new experiences in our sex life that we want to share with everyone.

.......................

Most of our sexual encounters happened in either his house or mine. Many of which were pre planned for increased pleasure and excitement.

There was this time when we planned to have sex for a whole 24hours. I had planned to give him pleasure that he had never experienced. I did some shopping to get ready for our special fuck date. I bought grapes, yoghurt, cherries and honey. Before I went to his place I put on some sexy lingerie, got dressed and took a scarf along with me.

We never jumped into sex. It came gradually. First we just have a chat, grab something to eat and then one thing leads to another and viola.

As the time came for me to leave to his place, I grabbed a taxi and arrived at his place. He lived on the sixth floor. I went and rang the bell. He opened the door, dressed in casual clothes. As I entered the apartment, he locked his lips to mine and kept on kissing, big French kiss. His tongue was playing with mine. Both of us are tall and it was an advantage for us.

Shivers ran up my spine. He made me walk backward to the bedroom continuing with the kiss. And he pushed me on to the bed. My heart was beating fast. It has been a while we have been away from each other and I was getting excited. We can go on kissing nonstop for hours. In seconds we were naked. We were heating up. He continued kissing me and at the same time he runs his hand down to my twat and started playing with my clit. We didn't stay anything but just kept on fondling and stroking each other.

Loab moves from my mouth to my neck and to my tits, sucking in all he can get. This makes me turned on more. He goes from one nipple to the other, running his tongue around it and sucking and biting till they were rock hard. He slowly travels down to my stomach and lick my belly button, then to my thighs , licking and kissing as he goes. He spreads my legs . I know what's going to happen next. I can't stand it. When it comes to eating pussy, Loab is the best. He knows what I want and when I want it and his tongue is a teaser. I love it when he eats me and I can never get enough of it.

I know that he wont give in to me that easily. He liked to see me writhe in pleasure while he played with my clit and fingered me. He proceeds to tease me. He licks the inside of my thighs and around my pussy. He gently licks my clit with the tip of his tongue. I cant stand any longer, I grab his head and press it into my dripping cunt. He licks and sucks my clit pausing to poke his tongue into my hot hole. He repeatedly sucks , licks and bites on my clit which makes me go wild.

My breathing got faster, I writhed , moaned and screamed as I approached my shuddering climax. Loab did not wait any longer but drove his rod right into me. I moaned with pleasure. He started to fuck me like he had never fucked before, hard and fast. With a rush of power and pleasure I climaxed. He came with me. I felt light headed and dizzy. My whole body shook. It was a wonderful feeling.

That was our first session of the day. Still 23 more is to come yet. We had some more kinky sex. I feel wet between my legs just from thinking about it. Keep reading our posts for more on our sexual experiences.

Loab and laam