Our Young Waiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinew
Dinew
34 Followers

It was obvious you were going to see if it was true as you straddled John and lowered your pussy until your lips just touched his cockhead. I could see the head just disappear as you slowly lowered yourself a bit more, and then you paused for a few seconds, probably deciding if your pussy could handle what you were about to do.

John's eyes were locked on your boobs, your eyes were looking at me, and I shifted my gaze to watch his cock disappear into your pussy as you sank down on it. The look in your eyes told me he had hit bottom and you began to ride him as if it were a race.

I decided that I wanted to be part of the action, so I knelt over his face and lowered my pussy so his tongue could reach my clit. Our young waiter was learning fast, and my pussy once again enjoyed his attention.

As you were bouncing back and forth, up and down, I watched your boobs swaying madly, your hard nipples pointing everywhere. I reached for them, pinching both, and watching your eyes grow wide with pleasure and surprise. You increased your pace and so did John, giving my pussy a real tongue bath.

I moved my hands to my own small boobs, squeezing my nipples until they both pointed at you. You took the hint as I leaned forward, and also leaned toward me, fastening your mouth on first one, then the other nipple. I moaned with passion, and came again.

That set both you and John off and we all came nearly together.

It was time for a rest now, because none of us was capable of anything else.

Some time later, about an hour, I believe, I stirred and started stroking both of you - your pussy and John's limp cock.

"I think we all should have a shower," I announced.

Dinew
Dinew
34 Followers
12