Out From Behind the Screen

Story Info
A neglected wife finds a new way of filling the void.
3.5k words
4.18
38.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbig455
bbig455
9 Followers

Steffie sat at the edge of the hotel bed, trembling, her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she looked up at Tyrese and his friends.My god this is really happening she thought Can I really do this?She thought back to how this had all begun.

Steffie had married young, barely 23 when she and Mark had tied the knot, and they'd had barely any time to savor life as a married couple before their first child was on the way. Followed soon after by the second. Marriage and child rearing combined with the long hours Mark worked as a police officer had taken a quick toll on their sex life. By the time their third son was born, Steffie had long since settled into the role of mother and housewife.

While motherhood may have taken its toll on Steffie and Mark's sex life, Steffie had been fortunate that three pregnancies hadn't taken more of a toll on her body. Even at 31 she still maintained a slim, petite figure with a tiny waist and pert breasts. Gone were the long dark brown tresses she'd favored since high school, replaced now with a utilitarian haircut her friend Jenny liked to refer to as 'mom-chic'.

Gone too was any notion of slinky dresses or revealing tops, those had been replaced with jeans and sensible blouses. Still despite all that she still found men flirting with her when she ran her errands. She had always brushed it aside, being happily married, until one night when she had been very in the mood, and had greeted Mark at the door in a short black teddy. To Steffie's disappointment, Mark had been brusque, giving her a light peck on the lips before declaring that he was dead tired and had to be in early the following morning.

Steffie had laid awake that night in bed, her fingers tugging at the hem of her teddy, and wonderedIs that all I am now?Just Mommy and Honey?Not a woman to be desired?The next day after getting the boys onto the bus for school she had wandered into the the den in her bathrobe and sat dejectedly in front of the computer.

Opening her email, she found a message from Jenny. It was brief 'Here's the cure you're looking for ;)' and a link to a video. Steffie idly clicked the link. It took a moment to buffer and then her breath caught in her throat. Steffie had been expecting to see cute little kittens at play but instead found herself watching as a young, thing brunette writhed on a couch while several men, including a few black men took turns fucking her (Steffie had always thought of it as making love, but couldn't deny that what she was seeing was indeed fucking.) before they ejaculated on her face, her belly, in her mouth.

Steffie was unable to get those images out of her head the next few days, and soon she was finding herself at the computer reading profile ads on adult dating sites. This however proved fruitless for Steffie as most sites required a credit card to post an ad and she had no wish to expose her growing secret desire by being caught in a credit card scam.

A week later Steffie came across a forum site that was all about adult dating, and she was avidly scanning the Men Seeking Women and Women Seeking Men postings. The more she lurked and read, the more the idea took hold in Steffie's mind of posting an ad. Twice she even masturbated, imagining an encounter from such an ad.

Finally, Steffie worked up the nerve to register a profile, and placed an ad.MWF seeks discreet sexual encounter with passionate man. No strings attached.Steffie's hand hovered over the DELETE POST button for a few minutes, then she impulsively clicked on the SUBMIT POST button. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she watched her post appear on the forums.

Over the next few weeks, Steffie found her inbox cluttered with crude offers of sexual favors, requests for pics, and unsolicited dick pictures. Hardly what she had fantasized about. Still, day after day Steffie would log in, go through the messages and delete them. This time as she was preparing to click the Select All button and mass delete, a subject line caught her eye.Are you for real? or just an internet tease?

Curiously Seffie clicked on the link. The message that followed was from a user going by the name TYR327. His message simply stated that if she was serious, to private message him and they could discuss setting up a meeting in the future. The message was signed off with the name Tyrese, and two attached photos showing a chiseled black man in his late 20s. One where he was raising a glass and toasting with friends, and another with his shirt off.

Steffie could feel herself getting moist, her pulse pounding in her throat. She took several gulps of water before she responded, explaining to him what she was looking for. Then on a quick impulse she rushed to the bedroom, dropped her robe on the bed and slipped into the black teddy. She posed awkwardly in front of the mirror and took several photos with her phone. Back at the computer Steffie nervously hesitated before finally uploading the two best pics to the message.

The next few days, it took all of Steffie's self control to not impulsively rush to check her in box. Finally Monday rolled back around and no sooner had the bus left that Steffie was loggin in. She found two messages from Tyrese, one complimenting her on her looks, and the other with his phone number attached to it. Steffie spent the rest of the afternoon in a state of semi arousal, racking her brain trying to figure out how to call and leave no trace her actions.

Unable to come up with a solution to her problem, Steffie dejectedly responded to Tyrese that there would be no way for her to call him. As she moped at the computer after hitting Send, a pop up notification showed one new message. Steffie clicked on the message and was surprised when Tyrese suggested she buy one of those disposable phones they sold in stores. He closed his message withHit me up anytime on my number, I'll be around.

Steffie dressed hurriedly and hopped in the minivan. Half an hour later she was explaining to the clerk that she was a total klutz and had lost her phone and needed a disposable until she could get hers replaced. The clerk nodded understandingly and rang her purchase of a phone and 200 minutes. With that Steffie raced home.

It took her longer than expected to get the phone up and running, but when it was ready she found herself unable to dial. Steffie looked back over Tyrese's photos and finally her mounting excitement had her pressing his number. It rang three times, and Steffie was on the verge of hanging up when the phone picked up and a deep masculine voice said "Its Ty, who's this?" Steffie bit her lip, unprepared for what to say next. Then Tyrese's voice spoke again "Is this Steffie? What's up girl?"

After an awkward start, Steffie sound found herself engaged in conversation with Tyrese, who was never overtly sexual, but didn't hesitate to drop sexual innuendos at any opportunity she presented him with. They spoke for close to 40 mintues before Steffie realized that the boys would soon be home, and she needed to get rid of the phone box. She promised Tyrese that they would speak again then she hung up.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Steffie and Tyrese spoke any chance she could get, and their discussions grew to more and more sexual themes. One afternoon as Steffie sat there, slowly fingering herself, she confided to Ty that she had a fantasy of being with several men, or at least having several men watch as she had sex. Steffie was momentarily stunned when Tyrese offered "What if I could make that happen? Safe, clean, just how you want it to be?" She had laughed it off.

But Tyrese wasn't so easily put off. He explained to her how they could easily arrange to meet a nice hotel, early in the morning and spend an afternoon indulging themselves in various sexual pleasures. Steffie hesitated several times, before finally agreeing to meet him on Thursday at a local hotel. The following day when she called Ty her gave her all the details of which hotel and what room. They agreed to meet in the lobby.

The next two days passed at an agonizingly slow rate, and Steffie was anxious all day and night wrestling with the thought of going and not going to meet Tyrese. Thursday morning after the kids had left, Steffie stood in her living room nervously, when her phone vibrated. Checking it, a message from TyreseLooking forward to seeing you, don't be late.Steffie rushed to the bathroom and began putting on her makeup.

The make up was a disaster, much of it was old and dried, and it had been so long she felt out of practice. Finally she gave up, tossing the eyeliner down on the sink counter and stared into the mirror.Oh to hell with it! I'll just go as I am, its not like we're really going to do more than just talk.With that she got herself dressed and out the door.

And now here she wasin a hotel room with Tyrese and two of his friends, Marcus, and James. They'd been chatting and joking for a good half hour, and Steffie could see the lust in their eyes. She was both scared and aroused. Her nipples felt like hard little rocks under her bra. Tyrese smiled at her and set his drink down, "So baby, should we get to some fun?" Steffie looked away nervously. Tyrese laid a hand gently on her shoulder, "You a little embarassed bout getting naked with us?" She nodded, and Tyrese chuckled, "Then lets make it a game, we'll show you ours you show us yours."

With that, Tyrese and his friends removed their shirts, feeling somewhat better that it was like a game, Steffie undid her blouse but left her bra on. "That bra has got to go." Said Tyrese as he moved around behind her and started to undo it. After a couple seconds of him fumbling, Steffie giggled, and said "It clasps in the front." Then blushed furiously. With that said, Tyrese let his hands drift over the top of her tits and unsnapped the clasp.

Steffie was breathing fast now, which caused her perky 32B tits to rise and fall. Tyrese let his fingers trace little circles around her nipples causing them to send tingles down to Steffie's pussy. Stepping back Tyrese and his friends undid their pants and stood before her in their underwear. Steffie couldn't take her eyes off the bulges in their shorts as she undid her jeans and stepped out of them, leaving her in her pink cotton panties.

One by one Tyrese, Marcus, and James took off their underwear. Steffie's eyes bulged as she saw their cocks. They were all easily as big as Mark when he was fully hard, and these men were only semi erect. "Let me me help you with those." Ty said as he slid his hands into the waist band of Steffie's panties and drew them down to her ankles, and guided her feet out of them.

Steffie felt about to faint as she stood there nude before three strangers, all of whom were staring at her tits and down to her bush, which was the same dark brown as her hair. Tyrese stood over her and kissed her slow and deep, letting his tongue explore her mouth as his hands caressed Steffie's tits. She could feel the tip of Ty's cock rubbing across her belly and it sent shivers down her spine.

Tyrese eased her down so she was sitting on the corner of the bed, then guided Steffie by the ankles as he placed her feet on the bed so she was sitting knees up and exposed to them. "They're just gonna watch us. Nothing more if you don't want it. Now relax baby." Tyrese whispered to her as he began to kiss down her neck. Ty sucked on both of of Steffie's aching nipples before she felt his tongue begin to part her pussy lips and swirl around her clit.

Steffie gasped as Ty's tongue skillfully toyed with her clit and then slid into her pussy and back. The sight of his dark brown hands on the pale white of her belly sent an enormous thrill through her, and Steffie began to gasp louder. Looking up she could see where Marcus and James were watching, stroking their cocks, which were growing thicker by the minute. She felt her hips bucking of their own volition, as Ty increased his efforts.

Unable to hold back Steffie gripped the back of Tyrese's head with her left hand as her right hand clutched at her tits. She felt the orgasm building up in her pussy and was soon gasping with her head thrown back as she felt her juices flowing out of her. Lying there shaking she felt her cunt twitching as Tyrese stood over her, fully erect, a drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip of his huge cock.

Tyrese guided Steffie forward so she was taking her weight on her hands while he pulled her pert ass up so she was kneeling. She felt the mattress sink under Ty's weight as he climbed up behind her, then she felt the head of his cock sliding across her pussy lips and clit, into her pubes. She gasped at the feeling. Ty's hands were stoking her ass, "You ready for it baby?" he asked as he kept sliding his cock along her cooze.

"Y-yes." Steffie nodded breathlessly, her hands gripping the edges of the mattress. She felt Ty's cock slide backwards across her twat, the head suddenly parting her swolled pussy lips. She gasped as he pushed into her in one long smooth stroke, totally unlike Mark's gentle, almost hesitant thrust into her. Ty's strong hands held her around her tiny waist and she felt the head of his cock bumping up on her cervix. Steffie closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt Ty draw back and then thrust forward again.

Tyrese's thrusts became stronger and deeper with each stroke. Unable to stifle a moan, Steffie let her head fall forward as Ty began to fuck her with power and authority. With each thrust, Ty's cock banged into her cervix, and she could feel his balls smacking up against her clit. Gasping through another orgasm more powerful than the last Steffie lifted her head.

She was shocked to find Marcus and James standing on either side of her head, their thick swolled cocks, mere inches from her face. "Yeah baby, thats good, you don't gotta be shy, touch 'em if you want to." Ty encouraged her as his finger began teasing Steffies puckered asshole. Tentatively Steffie reached out with her right hand, wrapping it around Marcus's cock.My god its burning hot!she thought as he grunted in approval, slowly pumping his cock into her hand. She felt Tyrese taking her around the ribs and lifting her up.

Steffie's left hand slid around James's swollen cock and she was soon pumping them both while Tyrese continued to fill her with his massive cock. She was gasping her way through another orgasm when the tip of Marcus's cock brushed across her lips. Steffie tentatively gave the tip a quick suck and flick with her tongue. Marcus hissed with pleasure and suddenly she felt his hand on the back of her head, pulling her forward onto his prick.

She gripped James' cock tight in her hand as she swirled her tongue around Marcus' cock head. Behind her, Tyrese was vigorously pounding away at her pussy. She spit Marcus out of her mouth as she felt another orgasm taking hold. Steffie happened to glance to her left and caught sight of herself in the mirror: On her hands and knees, Tyrese's dark cock slipping in and out of her pussy while she clenched James' cock in her hand. Steffie came hard, her whole body shaking, her pussy spasming tight around Tyrese's cock. She was dimly aware of James pushing his fat cock into her mouth while holding the back of her head.

Then Tyrese let out a deep groan, and Steffie felt his cock pushing deep into her pussy, then suddenly she felt him flooding her with his seed. Steffie counted at least three spurts before Ty was slipping out of her twat, leaving her feeling even wetter than she could have imagined. Steffie collapsed, spent onto her side, her belly and pussy quivering from the shock of the orgasm. Steffie was dimly aware of hands on her knees, rolling her onto her back and spreading her legs.

As Steffie laid there, she suddenly became aware of a cock head pushing between her pussylips. Looking up she saw James above her, his arms on either side of her chest as he pushed his cock into her dripping twat. Steffie's hands reflexively gripped James' arms as his cock slid deep into her already well used pussy, the tip of his massive prick banging against her cervix with each forceful thrust. Steffie turned her head to the left and moaned raggedly as James pounded away at her pussy, her nails digging into his arms.

Steffie felt a cock pushing at her lips, and opened her mouth, feeling the thickness sliding into her mouth and throat. Steffie couldn't tell who's cock was in her mouth and she lost herself in the sensation of James steadily punishing her already swolled pussy. As her orgasm peaked, Steffie bucked her hips and felt strong hands gripping her waist, and then James was grunting, his cock twitching inside her and she swore she could feel his cum splashing inside her.

As James slipped out of her pussy Steffie felt herself being rolled over onto her stomach. She had only a moment to realize what was happening before James' cock was in her mouth. She could taste herself mixed with his cum as she sucked him, then there was a sharp pain. Steffie groaned around James's cock as Marcus thrust himself forcefully into her pussy. Steffie had never imagined it was possible to be fucked like this, but it was really happening to her.

Marcus pounded away at Steffie's pussy, his balls making slapping sounds with each thrust. Each thrust forced James' cock deeper into her mouth. As Steffie came again, she felt Marcus' hands pinning her shoulders to the bed, his engorged cock banging hard against her g-spot, and once more a huge, warm load spilling into her already full pussy. With a gasp Steffie felt the room swim around her and everything grew dark.

Steffie awoke some time later, she was alone, and for a moment she didn't know where she was. Tentatively she reached her hand back between her legs to her aching pussy. Her hand came away sticky, covered in a mix of her and her men's cum. And at that moment Steffie knew this was no dream. Glancing at the clock on the night stand, she saw that it was half past four. With a start Steffie sat up, wincing at the ache in her pussy. She had to get home soon if she was to avoid being found out.

Dressing hastily, Steffie left the hotel and piled into her minivan. She'd been home barely fifteen minutes when the boys arrived back from baseball practice. By the time she'd gotten them cleaned up Mark was coming in through the door, and Steffie soon found herself busy with the daily routine of dinner.

Later that evening after Mark was asleep, Steffie crept to the bathroom and slid off her panties. She was overwhelmed with the scent of her pussy and the traces of Tyrese, James, and Marcus' cologne. Looking down, Steffie saw that her pubes were clotted with dried cum, and the crotch of her panties were likewise caked with the cum that had leaked out of her. It was then that she realized that she hadn't bothered with any kind of birth control.

As Steffie stood looking at herself in the mirror, a low buzzing sound came from her purse. Digging into her purse, Steffie found the disposable phone. There was one new message from Tyrese;Thanks for the great time today. Same time next week?As Steffie stood there feeling her pussy growing moist, she knew that things would never be the same.

bbig455
bbig455
9 Followers