Out of Body Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened next," she asked with quite a bit of anticipation in her voice.

"Jessica was in the shower when I jumped into Brandon so I crept to the bathroom doorway and watched her lather herself up and rinse off."

As I spoke my mom leaned toward me slightly, putting one hand on my leg, as her other hand disappeared under her oversized t-shirt.

"I bet you were...or Brandon was, actually, hard as a rock. How big is he?"

My mom was obviously getting turned on hearing about my experience.

"He was pretty well endowed, I guess. Anyway, I was really nervous, and didn't know what to do. It was all so new and unexpected. I raced back to the bed when she turned the shower off and pretended to be asleep but while I was laying there my boner made a tent out of the sheets as Jessica came to bed."

I could see my mom's hand moving under her t-shirt as she listened. She was playing with herself as I recounted my story. "Did she see it...your hard-on?" she asked.

"Yeah, she did. And she wound up giving me a blowjob while I fingered her. It was so hot."

It was amazing to me that I could talk with my mom about this kind of stuff, but I'd been dying to tell SOMEONE about what I could do for years. And it was even worse now that I found out I could jump into peoples' bodies while they slept. Who better to understand all of this than someone who could do what I could...at least to some degree.

"Was that the only time," she asked expectantly.

"Well...there was one other time. But you have to promise not to get angry if I tell you."

"I won't. Go on..." she coaxed.

"Well...I'd always thought Aunt Susan was REALLY hot...," I started.

"You jumped into your Uncle Ted and screwed my sister, didn't you Chris?" she blurted out. "That explains why he didn't remember it. She told me about that when they were here. She was annoyed with Ted over that one...hahaha."

"I wondered what would happen regarding that. I figured the person I jumped into wouldn't remember what happened because they were sleeping."

"How did that night go," she inquired.

My mom obviously wanted to finish what she started and needed to hear more so I obliged. "I went to bed early so I could jump into Uncle Ted and take a Viagra."

"Good idea. He wouldn't have been able to get it up if you hadn't. He sleeps in the buff, doesn't he," she asked,

"Yeah, he does," I confirmed.

"Sue tells me everything."

"She does? Has she ever told you Uncle Ted lusts after you and she pretended to be you when I had sex with her?"

"No, she left that out. Tell me more."

"I jumped back to my body after having Uncle Ted take a pill, then I waited until Aunt Susan went to bed before jumping back. She was pretty turned on from watching Mulholland Drive..."

"It WAS pretty sexy," she interjected.

"I know, I've seen it. Anyway I jumped back into Uncle Ted as Aunt Susan was getting undressed. I came up behind her, already naked, since as you know, that's how he sleeps, and began kissing her neck and shoulders. I reached around and massaged her boobs as I kissed her, and when I moved my hand down between her legs she was REALLY wet." I paused, reached down between my mom's legs, replacing her fingers with mine, and said, "Like you are right now."

"Go on..." she said urged.

I started rubbing my mom's pussy as I continued recounting that night. I told her how Aunt Susan thought Uncle Ted watched the movie with them he would have imagined it was she and her sister getting it on instead of the actresses in the movie. I also told her Aunt Susan said Uncle Ted has always had a thing for my mom.

"When Aunt Susan was giving me a blowjob, which she's really good at, by the way, she stopped and said she bet I wished it was you who was sucking my...er Uncle Ted's dick. I played along and started calling her 'Jackie' from time to time after that."

"What happened next," she asked, her breathing getting more rapid as I spoke and played with her pussy.

"As she was sucking me she told me she wanted to fuck me. She said 'I won't tell Susan...or my husband...it'll be our little secret' pretending to be you who was with Uncle Ted. Then I laid on the bed and she got on top of me and rode me like a rodeo cowgirl."

"God, I'm so hot right now. Don't stop what you're doing. Tell me more."

"She said my cock felt good inside her and I said, 'That's it, Jackie, ride my hard cock. I've wanted to fuck you for years."

I picked up the pace on my mom's clit as I spoke and she cried out with another orgasm as she pictured the scene...or pictured riding Uncle Ted's cock, I'm not sure which one. After she came for the second time that night I told her both Aunt Susan and I had orgasms and I jumped back into my own body after they laid down to sleep.

"Whew, sounds like you really enjoyed yourself with my sister. Thanks for finishing me off, by the way."

"My pleasure, mom. Anyway, after all of Aunt Susan's talk about having sex with you I started to think about it more and more...and I just couldn't help at least trying to see if I could jump in dad's body. You know, in the past I used my abilities to get a couple girls to show me their breasts, but I always fought the urge to get them to do more. And believe me, it wasn't easy. I feel like I'm horny 24/7!"

"Just like with your special abilities, I think you get your overactive libido from me. I frequently feel horny, too. Your dad used to be able to keep up, and we screwed like rabbits when we were younger, but then he got too busy with his career and hobby to satisfy my needs."

"His loss," I responded. "If I were him I'd be all over you all the time."

"Thanks...I wish it was like that."

Just then a light bulb went off in my head. "Hey, that gives me an idea. Given that we both have overactive sex drives, why don't we help each other out. Whenever one of us is in the mood, and there's no husband of girlfriend around to relieve our sexual tension, if the other is available we should go to them. I'm sure the other person will already be ready and raring to go, so it works out for both of us."

"Oh, I don't know..." she hesitated.

"It's not like we haven't already had sex. We just did, only I was in dad's body when it happened. And you like you said, you knew it was me anyway so what would be the difference? We certainly both enjoyed it. What do you say?"

"I guess that DOES make sense. Alright, it's a deal. Now why don't you get your dad's body to bed and get to sleep," she said and she kissed me on the cheek.

I laid down on their bed, focused on my room, and in a second I opened my eyes and I was back in my own body. As with the other times I had jumped into other bodies, my mind replayed the events that had just transpired. I thought about seeing my mom in the shower, going down on her, and all the other things that just occurred. I automatically began to stroke my cock as I viewed the movies in my head, then I remembered the deal my mom and I had struck.

I pulled my shorts back up, got out of bed, and headed for my mom's room. She was laying on her side, facing away from my sleeping dad. She heard me come in and as I walked over to her side of the bed she whispered, "What's up?"

"This," I replied as I pushed the front of my shorts down. My mom stared at the raging hard-on bobbing up and down about a foot from her face.

"Looks like you're calling me on our deal," she said as she reached out and lightly ran her fingers over my rod.

"I was lying in bed thinking about what had just happened, getting majorly hard. I was just going to jack off, but then I remembered our arrangement. I never got to cum because I was inside dad when I came before."

"Well, let's see what we can do about that," she said. This was the first time she had seen me fully erect as a man and she stared at my hard cock as she sat up. My mom began to stroke it and moved her mouth down to meet my swollen member. She started to lick up and down the shaft, getting it nice and wet with her mouth, and then took me inside her talented mouth. I reached down and played with my mom's nipple as she sucked me. She couldn't take it all like Aunt Susan had before, but they both sure knew how to suck a dick.

Looking down in the dim light of my parent's bedroom, watching my mom suck my cock as my dad slept just a few feet away was majorly turning me on. She worked my shaft with her hand as she sucked and I felt the familiar rush that told me I'd soon be cumming in my mom's mouth. I put my hand on the back of my mom's head and thrust my hips slightly a couple times, then my body stiffened as I shot my load in her mouth. She milked and sucked my dick until she'd taken my entire load, then pulled it out of her mouth.

"Better," she asked.

"Much," I quietly replied. "Good night, mom," I said and leaned down to give her a good night kiss. This time it was on the lips. After a soft peck she opened her mouth and invited my tongue in. We kissed passionately for a moment, then I headed back to my room.

When the following Monday morning rolled around I awoke to my mom sitting on the bed next to me. The covers were pulled back, my shorts were pushed down, and she was stroking my morning wood. My mom was wearing some sexy lingerie. Dad was at work and she was obviously in the mood and didn't want to wait for me to wake up.

"Good morning," she said, continuing to stroke my dick. "I came to check on you this morning and found you were already up, even though you weren't awake. That's pretty much all it took to get me going."

I had to pee like a racehorse so I said, "No problem, but first I gotta pee."

I went to the bathroom and peed, always a challenge with a boner, and when I got back to my bedroom my mom was lying on her back on my bed. "Come and get it," she said with a sexy smile. I peeled off my t-shirt and shorts, moved on top of her on the bed, and kissed her. I then kissed my way down her neck, and down to her chest. I undid the top of her lingerie, opened it up to expose her beautiful breasts, and began sucking and licking on them.

I moved my mouth from one nipple to the other as my mom moaned, "That's it Chris, suck on them. It feels so good."

After working on her tits for a bit I kissed my way down her stomach and moved down between her legs. I pushed aside the thong bottom of her outfit and began running my tongue up and down my mom's slit. I lapped at her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit for the most part, and her moans got louder and louder. No one else was home so she didn't have to be quiet. All her moaning really started to turn me on and I buried my face in her pussy, trying to make her cum with my mouth. Soon she reached her peak, her hips lifting off the bed as her orgasm hit. I kept working on my mom's pussy until she said, "I need you inside me."

I sat up and moved my still-hard cock between my mom's legs and pushed it inside her. I pushed in and out of her pussy with a nice, steady rhythm, then began to pick up the pace a little. I pushed her legs up, grabbing her calves and pushing them toward her head, and began ramming my cock in with more and more force. I shoved my rod deep inside my mom's pussy with each powerful thrust, my balls slapping her ass as I pounded.

My mom began crying out, "Oh yeah, Chris...fuck me...fuck me harder," and I pounded in and out with all the force I could.

I was so turned on by my mom's urging, and her pussy felt so good, that I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. "I'm cumming," I announced as I thrust deep inside her and shot my wad, emptying my rod in her hungry pussy.

We hooked up two more times that day, once in the pool before my dad got home and once on the couch in the living room after dad had gone to bed. That was the beginning of the most sex-filled two years of my life. I attended community college locally and when I wasn't screwing girls my own age, I was having sex with my mom. I didn't jerk off again until I moved away to college a couple years later.

My Uncle Ted wound up getting his wish of fucking my mom, with me inside him, of course. But that's another story for another time.