Out of Body Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping the same slow, steady rhythm I announced, "I'm gonna cum," as I felt my peak nearing.

"Cum in my ass," moaned Katherine as she brought herself to another orgasm with her fingers while I fucked her.

As Katherine's body shuddered with her orgasm I filled her rear with my load, shooting my seed deep inside her ass. Her tight hole choked every last drop out of my dick as I thrust in and out. After I then pulled out and Katherine stood up and tried to compose herself...well, as composed as she could be standing there naked after just having been fucked by her neighbor's 18 year-old son.

As she tried to process what had just happened she seemed painfully aware that she was still naked. She covered herself with her arms and said, "I don't know why I just let you do that to me," and after shooting me an angry look, added, "This doesn't change anything."

"Well, then maybe this will," I said as I walked over and picked up our universal TV remote.

You see, some of the homes in our neighborhood had recently been burglarized so my dad got a digital surveillance system for our house and I helped him install it. There were small cameras at the front and back doors, over the garage door, and in the living room. All of them recorded continuously and the footage was stored on a large hard drive that was in the entertainment center in our living room. I turned on the TV, selected the proper input, and the four camera shots that were currently being recorded appeared on the screen. Katherine and I were in standing in the living room on that feed and I held up my hand and waved to the camera. "Smile," I said as I looked at Katherine. "Here's the good part," I added as I quickly rewound the footage to the point when Katherine came to the front door. I pushed "Play" at that point and had the front door camera feed take up the whole screen of our big HD TV.

As Katherine opens her coat on the screen I say, "Hello!" sarcastically. "The whole system is completely digital so I can save videos to a thumb drive or put them on a DVD. Here's the deal...if you breathe one word of what you saw earlier, this video goes to your husband...hell, I may even stream it on-line so the whole world can enjoy it. As you can see, I just answered the door and you came over to seduce me wearing nothing but a raincoat...at least that's what it looks like to me. You keep your mouth shut, and no one has to ever know about any of this. It'll be our little secret. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes" she said, knowing she was trapped.

"Good. Now go home."

Katherine got up and was heading for the front door when I stopped her and said, "Um, you may want to put your coat back on. Wouldn't want the neighbors to see you naked, would you?" I forgot how sometimes when I use my abilities it gives people a one-track mind. They only do what I tell them to do. Katherine didn't put her coat back on because I hadn't told her to do it. I had only told her to go home. She walked back to the couch, grabbed her coat, and put it on as she stormed out the front door.

"Nicely played," my mom said as she walked into the living room. "I think that will keep her quiet."

Part 4

A few days after the incident with Katherine I was out running errands all morning. When I got home I called out to mom but she didn't answer. I went down the hall and looked in her room but she wasn't there. I then went to the dining room window to look out and see if she was by the pool and was amazed by what I saw. There was Katherine, lying face down on a lounge chair, with my mom applying oil to her back...and both of them were buck naked! I began to wonder if my mom had liked what she saw when I was screwing our neighbor and she used her powers to get Katherine to come over so she could sample our neighbor's wares herself.

I stood at the edge of the dining room window and watched as my mom smeared oil over Katherine's back. Her hands then glided over our neighbor's bare butt, one briefly slipping between her legs, then smearing the oil down Katherine's thighs. I thought I might join them out by the pool so I went to my room to get my trunks on. I opened my bedroom window blinds slightly to see what was going on outside as I slipped out of my clothes and pulled my trunks up over my erection. I saw Katherine was now lying on her back and my mom was squirting oil out onto her breasts. She began spreading the oil over Katherine's breasts as I tossed my dirty clothes in my hamper and headed out of my room.

"Well, hello there," I said to them as I stepped out the back door.

"Hi, Chris, look who came over to catch some rays with me," cheerfully replied my mom, as she continued to massage our neighbor's boobs.

"Hi Katherine."

"Hi, Chris. I bet you're surprised to come home to this, aren't you?"

"Quite." I admitted.

"Well, you see, I have to admit my husband is quite inattentive when it comes to matters in the bedroom. Ever since we had kids we've made love with less and less frequency. And when we DO have sex it doesn't usually last very long, and he just rolls over and goes to sleep after he cums." My mom continued to massage the oil over Katherine's breasts as she spoke. "I'd been resigned to this less than stellar sex life but ever since our little tryst the other day I've had a sort of sexual awakening. I've been thinking about it quite a bit, and to be quite honest I got so wet when I thought about it all I usually wound up masturbating. That feels good, Jackie," she said, her train of thought taking a detour as my mom twisted Katherine's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Katherine called after you left this morning. She apologized for threatening to spill the beans about us and we got to talking about things," my mom interjected.

"As much as I may have said that what I saw you guys doing was sick and wrong, deep down I was really turned on by what I was seeing. As I watched the two of you in your back yard I found myself wishing I could join you, but I suppressed the urge..." My mom leaned down and took one of Katherine's nipples in her mouth as Katherine broke off her sentence and moaned, "Mmmm..."

It was pretty hot watching my mom work on Katherine's tits and it was very obvious I was enjoying the show because my raging hard-on was straining against the front of my trunks. My mom sucked on one of Katherine's nipples, then the other, and then sat up. She played with our neighbor's stiff nubs as continued for Katherine. "So I invited Katherine over to spend some time by the pool with me, suit optional. She came over a short time later, wearing the same outfit she came over in the other day, and here were are." As my mom finished speaking she moved down between Katherine's legs and began running her tongue between her slit.

"Well," I said, as I pushed my trunks down, "Welcome to the pool party. Better late than never," and I stepped over to the head of the lounge chair. I got down on one knee next to Katherine's head and moved my stiff prick down by her face. She immediately took it in her hand and guided it to her mouth. Katherine licked the swollen head as my mom licked her pussy, then took me inside her warm mouth. I reached down and massaged one of her oiled-up boobs as she sucked me.

Gazing at her slick, glistening boobs gave me an idea. I withdrew from her mouth, grabbed the tanning oil, and squirted some into my palm. I coated my dick with the slippery stuff, then straddled Katherine's torso and told her to push her breasts together. She held them up and I slid my rod between her fleshy mounds, slipping it in and out as I fucked her tits.

"Don't stop, Jackie," Katherine moaned as my mom ate her pussy. My mom must have been doing a really good job on her because Katherine soon began to make her "O face," her body heaving as she reached her peak. She stiffened as she came and I followed right after, shooting ropes of pearly cum out onto chin and neck. After the last bit of my cum dribbled down Katherine's cleavage, I pulled my spent cock out from between her tits and stood up.

As I stepped away from the lounge chair my mom moved up Katherine's body. She rubbed her hanging breasts against Katherine's slick mounds, moving them up and around, smearing the oil and cum on Katherine's skin between their naked bodies, then leaned down and kissed Katherine deeply. After they broke their embrace, we decided to take a dip in the pool. The water was a little brisk because the evenings were getting cooler as fall approached but it was quite invigorating.

The three of us leisurely swam around and talked a bit. We told Katherine she was welcome to come over anytime she felt the urge. After a while my mom sat up on edge of pool and, looking at Katherine, said, "Would you like to try your hand, or should I say mouth, at what I just did?"

"It's only fair that I return the favor," she replied, as she waded over to the edge, moving her face between my mom's legs, and gazing at her pussy.

"Go ahead, you can touch it," encouraged my mom, and Katherine moved her hand up and ran her fingers over my mom's sex. She slid a finger up and down just inside her lips, then withdrew her hand and moved her mouth closer. Katherine tentatively kissed my mom's pussy, then stuck her tongue out, and gingerly lapped at her lips. "That all feels good," my mom continued to encourage, as Katherine got more confidence in what she was doing. Soon Katherine was hungrily going at my mom's pussy, burying her face between her legs, as she ate her out.

Watching Katherine going down on my mom got me hard again. As she worked on my mom I moved over behind her and slid my dick inside my neighbor from behind. I moved in and out of her under the water, grabbing her hips, as I drove deep inside her pussy. I began ramming into Katherine as she made my mom cum with her mouth, and continued to fuck her as she finished my mom off. She grabbed the edge of the pool and pushed back against my thrusts, making me go deeper inside her, as I felt my passion rise once again.

With a few more thrusts I once again unloaded my cock, driving it deep inside Katherine's pussy as I came. I pumped in and out, emptying myself inside her box, then turned her head back to kiss me. I could taste my mom's juices on her lips and tongue as we kissed deeply.

For the next hour we all sunbathed in the nude, then decided to head inside. That wasn't the end of our encounter with Katherine but that's it for now.

To be continued...