Out of Control

Story Info
Her ass was his to fuck whether she liked it or not.
3.8k words
4.04
56.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A makeshift frame, this was a spur of the moment thing. While she was at work, he cleaned the garage and found some PVC pipe, the primer and cement to glue it together, some pin hinges, and some zip ties. He measured as best he could, guessing at what he was building in relation to her size. She was short, only five foot, one-half inch, and in most cases couldn't reach upper shelves, or anything too far buried.

He loved her, loved her dearly, but she was a cold one. Very smart, pretty, confident and confrontational, she brooked no argument and always got what she wanted. She was the master of their domain and he resented her for it. He had his moments of control, but it didn't take much for her to take him down. She knew all the big words and how to use them. She was very expressive, having mastered the "murder look". She was also proud of being vindictive, but only for a true wrong; nothing accidental or unintentionally mean fell in her path, but if you seriously fucked with her, she'd fuck you back and make sure you were scarred by it. Corporate types, lawyers, authority figures, none were immune. She had the disconcerting habit of looking you right in the eye, and for calling bullshit.

She always said she won the gold medal in the Asshole Olympics. She didn't always laugh when she did.

He loved to fuck her. Always tight, it was literally like fucking a virgin all the time. She got really wet and ready, but if she wasn't, lube was a complete necessity. Her clitoris was like a small strawberry, her lips were full and pink, her asshole a pinkish-brown, more pink than brown, and it was all waxed as smooth as a baby's butt. She even went so far as to wax it herself.

She had a big ass. It didn't matter how much she weighed, her ass was big. She'd gone through some sizes during the years, from really nicely shaped to really overweight and back again. The one constant was her big ass. He loved to fuck her ass, and she let him a few times. The first time she was kinda drunk. She got funny when she drank, it was the only time she was sure to not be mean unless you purposely fucked with her. He started licking it, and knew that she pretended she didn't know what he was doing. She questioned him as in, "Gee, what are you doing? It sure feels good" and he'd just vaguely answered that he was licking on her. He'd attempt every now and then when they were fucking and she was in a good mood but she'd almost always say no even to him tonguing her a little bit. It was sad, really, because she loved it and he loved it, but it was a whole respect thing. A friend of hers had broken up with his girlfriend, and the girl was ragging on him, trying to make him feel bad. His parting shot was, "All that's okay because I got to fuck a whore in the ass."

And that comment set her tone. Her thought was that if she admitted that she loved it hard in the ass, he would use it against her one day like her friend did his girlfriend. She didn't realize the difference was that he would love her no matter what she did. After all, if he could put up with the shit she put him through daily, reaming her rim was like eating the most amazing cake after a dinner of broken glass.

So he put all those things together in his head and they gelled into this: a frame of PVC that would fit against the bed that he could strap her to. That he could bend her over on and spank her (something he thought she would love, but only got a dirty look for when suggested) or fuck her or do her ass. He got her a pair of nipple clamps years ago but never gave them to her. The time never seemed right, so they were still in the little velvet bag in the back of his top drawer. So he now had nipple clamps and a frame that had hinges on either side at waist height, lube and a hardon.

She came home, did the whole evening thing, took a shower and sat down with a drink to watch some television. He made a point to be solicitous; getting her a couple of refills, making sure she had everything she needed. When she was relaxed, he told her he wanted to fuck her. She gave him a look that he wasn't sure how to read because of the booze. He took it as an opportunity to press on. He told her he wanted to do some special things to make her feel good, and that she could trust him. She giggled that she knew she could trust him, and he took that as a go.

He got her into the bedroom and got her clothes off. Starting with a quick but thorough massage, he relaxed her further. Then he pulled the frame from the closet. She eyed it expectantly but questioningly at the same time. He told her he'd made it for her and really wanted her to try it out because he knew she would like it. She reluctantly let him tie her to the frame. The zip ties were too harsh, so he got some of her scarves and used those. He was surprised that she was letting him go so far, but maybe after being in control all the time, she needed something like this. He tied her ankles to the lower corners and her wrists to the top. The frame was actually a bit too wide, so her legs were spread more than he intended, but she seemed okay. He continued rubbing her body, keeping her comfortable. He asked if she was ready for something new, and at a nod, he got the clamps out.

Standing in front of her, he bent and kissed her nipples, sucking and rubbing them until they were hard, swollen nubs. He pinched them and she arched toward him, groaning for more. Continuing to lick and suck the left one, he pinched the right until it would get no harder. Twisting to gauge the extent of what she could stand, he spun the setscrew on the clamp about halfway back and popped it on. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was no longer his fingers pinching her, and began to protest. He knew she loved her nipples played with while he was eating her because it was sensation in all the good spots, so, whispering, "Watch this", he went back to pinching the nipple with no clamp and with his free hand, free because of the clamp, stroked down her body and circled her clit with his thumb. "See the benefits of accessories?" he asked, and her response was a contented moan.

He clamped the other nipple, still rubbing her clit, dipping his fingers into her wetness, and moved up to kiss her. He buried his tongue in her mouth, circling her own, the faint taste of alcohol still on her breath. He moved the frame to the side of the bed and released the catches to make it bend forward, her belly against the bar that ran across the middle. When she was comfortable on the bed with a pillow, he kneeled behind her and spread her cheeks. He licked her pussy, gently biting and pulling on her lips. He licked lower, sucking her clit making it harder and more swollen. Flattening his tongue against her clit, smoothing its texture, he licked her to orgasm. Her bucking was impeded by the frame, but it didn't stop him from licking her juices while she finished cumming.

He moved to stand behind her and thrust his cock into her still pulsing, tight pussy, massaging her asscheeks at the same time. He kneaded the tender flesh, separating her cheeks to see her tiny, waiting rosebud. She loved when he fucked her, kind of hard but not ramming into her most times because of her smallness. He saved that for when he got her loosened with his fingers and wet enough to ramrod her pussy. He fucked her, fully thrusting in and out, pulling her back against him by her hips. The frame rattled but held firm; he supposed it was a pretty good job for a quickie. He raked his nails down her back, which was one of her favorite things. Not enough to draw blood, but always hard enough that he thought he was going to hurt her. It was why he thought she would like being spanked, the pleasure-pain the same as him leaving nail trails on her soft flesh. She groaned contentedly, arching and undulating her body to match his hands and his dick.

He continued to fuck her, and slipped his finger into his mouth to wet it. He began rubbing it gently across her ass, ending up on her hole. She stopped moving for just a split second, and he felt the intake of breath that was going to precede the question 'what are you doing?' or the demand to stop. He shushed her, telling her that he knew she would like it and to stop him if she could, knowing she couldn't. A split second later, he was massaging it slowly into her ass. She strained a bit at her ties, realizing they weren't going to come loose and slumped to the bed, completely relaxed.

He had his finger buried in her ass, twisting it while pumping in and out. All he was getting from her was "un, un, un" in time with his rhythm. He fucked her harder but not faster, her pussy loosening slightly, wet and slippery inside, her juices coating him. He didn't want to loosen her asshole because he wanted it tight around his cock. He was going to fuck her ass whether she wanted him to or not. She might be angry at first, but he almost didn't care about that because she made him angry all the time. He suddenly realized that he was getting satisfaction out of her being submissive for a change, and the fact that it was not her choice made his dick jump inside of her.

He took his finger out of her ass, watching it twitch for a few seconds, and raked his nails down her asscheeks. She pushed back against him, moaning. He did it again, harder and got the same reaction. A few more times and he got bolder. He slapped her left asscheek then her right.

"No, I don't want to be spanked."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I DON'T."

"Too bad. Stop me if you can, If you can't, you're going to get what I want to give you."

And he smacked her right asscheek. Hard.

"Stop."

"No." Smack.

"Stop."

"No." Harder smack. "Keep telling me no and watch what happens."

"I said stop." She began straining at her ties, unable to undo them, the frame rattling but not coming apart. Extra glue will do that for you. Her straining turned him on even more, her ass bucking around in front of him, turning him on even more.

He managed to get a few errant but hard slaps in, hitting her randomly across her ass, now taunting her. "I'm sure you know some bigger words than 'no' and 'stop' and I'm sure you'd use those words if you really wanted me to stop. She continued to move around, he continued to smack her asscheeks, harder and harder. Her cheeks were bright red and hot to the touch and still he continued. He'd smack her and then wait a bit, letting her think he was done, then start again. Sometimes if she moved too much he got the back of her thigh, sometimes her hip, but mostly her ass. Watching the flesh ripple out from his touch had his cock so hard. He began stroking it while continuing to heat her ass. He looked at her face and saw tears in her eyes.

"Please stop" she was begging now.

"Nope. I'm going to make it hard for you to sit tomorrow. I want you to think of me every time you sit down and you have to wince because your ass still burns from my hand. I want you to stammer through explanations of why you can't sit down to talk to people, thinking about how your ass got spanked."

Still pulling at her restraints, her legs splayed open too wide for comfort, the clamps keeping her nipples so hard and now, with her attempts to get away from his hands, rubbing them against the bed, making them harder and more sensitive. Her pleading was ineffective, but she couldn't give in. She didn't want this, wanted him to stop. Why he wouldn't, she had no idea. When she came home from work, deciding to have a drink to take the edge off of her busy life, she had intended to do just that. Apparently she was unaware of how much she'd had to drink. Where the hell had he gotten this frame? He said he built it, but she didn't remember seeing all this stuff in the garage. He was handy, but where he'd gotten this in his head was anyone's guess. Why the hell had she let herself be tied to it? So unlike her because she was never one to do stuff like this.

He was good in bed, always fucking her just right. He loved to eat her pussy until she came all over his face, putting his fingers in her and rubbing her G-spot. He always wanted to fuck her, sometimes trying to get her ass. That was a no-no. Even the few times she did, she found it hard to look him in the eye the next day. He was, being a man, always in an ecstatic mood the day after that, but she knew the possibility was always there that she'd let him and he'd call her a whore or make fun of her for letting him plumb the depths of her ass. What was she supposed to do now? He was beating her ass, it hurt so much and she knew that she'd have trouble sitting down tomorrow. Her ass was on fire, she felt her flesh pulsing with the pain and heat and she couldn't get away. He'd pay for this, but that didn't help her now.

He knew that whatever he was going to do, he'd better do it while she was tied down and unable to stop him. Oh, yeah, he was going to fuck her ass. If she thought that the smacking she was getting was going to make it hard to sit, wait until he reamed her out.

"Please stop, my ass hurts."

"That's the point. It's supposed to hurt."

"Can you take the clamps off my nipples? They're starting to hurt, too."

Hm, interesting choice of words. Her nipples hurt too. Not just hurt, but hurt too, meaning that her ass hurt already. Nice. "Sure, that, I'll do." And he helped her to stand up. And he tightened the setscrews just a bit. She was shrugging and wiggling, trying to get them off, but all that did was make the weight of the clamps pull harder at her flesh. She looked so sexy, tied to his handiwork, with her nipples at attention and her ass glowing, also his handiwork. Just for good measure, he pulled them a bit. She cried out, biting her lip, her breasts swaying with her movements. He reached down and rubbed her clit, fast and hard, making her cum, making her pussy wet, even while she fought. She bucked, then sagged, and he moved from in front of her, bent her back over the bed, and buried his cock in her wetness. He pumped her hard and furious, reaching around to finger her clit again, bringing her to another orgasm.

She couldn't believe what he was doing, and that her body didn't care. How her pussy could light up like a Christmas tree and flood her slit with her juices while her nipples ached and her ass burned was beyond her. They were sensitive before, the clamps being tight and rubbing on the bed, but now, now that he'd tightened them, they throbbed. Just wearing a bra tomorrow was going to be a chore and she hoped that they would not stay hard, poking through the material all day, giving men something to stare at while she talked with them.

He was still fucking her pussy, now wet and loose enough to be comfortably tight when he pulled out. She was sopping wet from the two rapid, intense orgasms back to back. He slid two cupped fingers into her pussy, swirled it around to gather as much of her goo as they would hold, and dragged them upwards to her asshole. He buried his dick back in her cunt, making sure it was as wet as could be. Then he placed the head at her moistened asshole.

"NO.'

"Stop me."

"NO, NO, NO."

She was back to bucking around again, and no matter how firmly he grabbed her hips, it was hard to keep her still enough to get it in. Her asshole was wet, but unlike the few times before, she was not relaxed at all. He'd never fucked an unwilling ass. "We can do this the hard way or the harder way. I will fuck you in the ass tonight. I am going to shoot a hot load so deep in you that it will still be dripping out two days from now. If you thought your asscheeks made it hurt to sit, wait until I get finished reaming your asshole out."

She stilled just a bit, her breathing heavy and erratic. "Just to be nice, I'm going to fuck your pussy once more and let you cum again. Make it work, honey, because the wetter your pussy gets my dick, the wetter it is when I cram it into your backdoor." He moved his cock from her tensed ass and thrust it into her pussy with one stroke. He fucked her mercilessly, reaching around to rub her clit. He rubbed as hard as he could, grinding her clit back into her flesh, mashing it into her G-spot. He picked up some of her cum and rubbed it on her asshole again, pushing his finger slightly in. He wanted to hurt her, not damage her, after all, he wanted to fuck that ass again after tonight, whether she wanted him to or not.

When he felt her tremble and her pussy pulse again, he pulled his cock out and placed it at her unwilling star. He pushed, felt complete resistance. "Relax, or this is going to hurt even more than I want it to, baby." Felt it give slightly, pushed again, felt it open just a bit, and then buried his rod into her bowels in one thrust. Her shuddering cry was drowned out by the sensation of her white-hot asshole like a vice around his cock. After a few seconds, when the sensation was bearable, he looked at her, looking back at him with an indiscernible look on her face. There were tears on her cheeks, shiny streaks running down her face. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She looked like a fish out of water, gasping.

He started pumping, feeding his meat to her ass repeatedly, never filling her so there was always room for one more thrust, like a glutton at a buffet. He pistoned in and out, grunting with the effort of shoving his cock into her, over and over again. He watched as her pink ring pulled outward on his outstroke and sunk back in, hiding, on the way in. To add insult to injury, he took the time to whack her on the ass again, making her cheeks as hot as her tunnel. He reached down on the instroke and pinched her clit, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. Her pussy was still soaked, but that wasn't the hole he cared about right now. Occasionally, he heard her whisper, "Please" and nothing more.

"I want you to think about this. I want you to think about this before you give me a dirty look next time: me, having you tied down, bent across the bed, with your asshole stretched out to dick-sized glory, about to be dripping with my hot cum, your asscheeks red and burning, and your nipples clamped and hurting. They are going to announce themselves all day tomorrow, and I imagine it won't be pleasant when they rub against your bra for eight hours. You think about what you look like right now, with no control, taking what I'm giving you, how I want you to have it."

He continued to pound her asshole wide open, only their rhythmic breathing breaking the silence. When he couldn't hold it any longer, he shot off into her, filling her with his load. His dick was getting raw after fucking her ass with everything he had, so as soon as he was able to extract himself, he pulled out and lay across the bed. She was boneless, unable to move, tears silently running down her cheeks. He moved her enough to remove the clamps, her nipples holding the flattened shape with little ridges that matched the clamps. He untied her wrists, then her ankles, pushed the frame away and helped her lie down. She didn't say anything or do anything, just lay there in silence. A few minute later, she got up and limped her way to the bathroom, obviously nursing her pounded hole. He heard her groan when she sat on the toilet, her cheeks still beet red.

He heard the shower running and she came out a while later, freshly washed and in her nightdress. She climbed into bed facing away from him and lay there in silence. He waited to see what she had to say; she couldn't have been too upset, she wasn't screaming at him or calling the police. He'd let her have the first word to see what she had to say without being colored by what he had to say. He heard her even breathing a while later and drifted off himself thinking that they'd have a lot to talk about tomorrow. He wondered if she was going to use her big words or not since they obviously didn't do her any good tonight.