Out of Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Lost young woman's training begins.
1.2k words
4.09
66.8k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Peggy was at her wits end. Her daughter, Cheyenne Lynn was again in trouble.

Out of three daughters, Cheyenne (Chey) was always the rebellious one. Maybe it was the fact that she was the middle child or that her father had committed suicide after coming back from Vietnam. Whatever the case, Cheyenne was again in trouble. This time for drugs.

Cheyenne began to get in trouble in her early teens, skipping school, driving without a license, underage drinking and smoking pot. After dropping out of school when she was a sophomore, Cheyenne's troubles continued. That was five years ago.

Now, at twenty-two, Cheyenne's problems now involved meth. She had been in treatment once before, but went right back to the pipe.

Cheyenne again moved back home awaiting a new court date.

Although she was getting free room and board, Cheyenne would totally disrespect her mother, swearing at her and refusing to do any household chores. Cheyenne would party all night and sleep all day.

One day at work, Peggy was discussing her problems with her friend Rick. Just as a joke, Peggy asked, "You don't need a roommate, do you?"

Rick just laughed, "She would straighten her ass up living with me."

"Are you serious?" Peggy asked.

"Yeah, what the hell. Pack her bags. I'll pick her up tonight. But she will live by my rules. This means no contact with her friends or any drugs. No phone!"

Peggy said, "She won't go for that."

Rick chuckled, "What she doesn't know, won't hurt her."

"She really does need to get away from that crowd she hangs out with," Peg said softly.

"Get her ready, I'll be over there after work," Rick stated.

Rick stopped by Peggy's around five-thirty that evening. Cheyenne was packed and waiting at the end of the driveway.

After throwing Chey's bags in the back of the truck, Rick stopped in to see Peggy.

Cheyenne sat mute in Rick's truck as he went inside.

Peggy was in the house crying after her argument again with Chey.

"Just get her out of my sight before I call the cops on her," Peg cried.

Rick wiped the tears from Peggy's eyes, "I'll handle it."

Upon entry to his truck, he heard Cheyenne talking under her breath about her mother. "That fucking bitch."

Rick quickly changed the conversation to the weather and how cold it was to get tonight.

It was January in Wisconsin and the average low was around 10 degrees.

Twenty Minutes later, they had arrived at Rick's house in the country. Rick lived alone since his ex moved out six months ago. It was a small two story farm house that he had fixed up.

Rick grabbed one of Cheyenne's bags and showed her around the house. It was somewhat awkward at first. Rick had known Chey for about ten years, but he was still nineteen years her senior.

Rick grabbed some blankets and a pillow for Cheyenne to sleep on the couch.

"Good night," Rick said as he retired upstairs to his bedroom.

As he crawled into bed, Rick grabbed the receiver of the phone and set it on the floor.

It was Friday night and Cheyenne wanted to party. After Rick went to bed, she grabbed the phone to call her friends, but only found an open line. She tried the two other phones that were downstairs, but nothing.

Cheyenne tried to get online with Rick's computer only to find that it was password protected.

With no cigarettes, no drugs and unable to contact her friends, Cheyenne curled up on the couch and watched TV.

Rick was up at six AM, showered and began to cook breakfast. He let Cheyenne sleep in until seven AM.

After several minutes of trying to wake her up, Chey finally sat upright.

"Jump in the shower and then we'll have breakfast," Rick said as he walked to the kitchen to tend to the bacon.

"I don't need a shower," Cheyenne said as she curled back up on the couch.

Rick shut off the stove and went to the bathroom to turn on the shower. He walked to the couch and picked up Cheyenne. Chey didn't weigh but 110 pounds .

"What the fuck?" Cheyenne questioned as Rick carried her to the bathroom.

"You are going to take a shower, now!" Rick said as he placed her in the running shower with all of her clothes on.

Cheyenne stood there, confused. "You fucker!"

"There is a clean towel hanging here, I'd advise you to take your clothes off if you want to get clean." Rick said as he shut the door behind him.

Shortly after

Rick heard the shower shut off, he unlocked and opened the bathroom door.

Cheyenne screamed standing there only in the bath towel supplied. Her wet clothes lay strewn on the floor of the bathroom.

Rick grabbed Cheyenne by the wrist, "We need to talk. Now!"

He threw her into a chair in the living room, her towel nearly slipping off as she sat firmly down.

Rick knelt in front of her and looked into Chey's eyes. "It's time to set the ground rules for our little living arrangement."

"You will refer to me only as Sir. You will do what I say, and when I say it."

"Fuck you." Cheyenne interrupted.

Rick grabbed her wrist tighter, "There will be absolutely no drugs or contact with any of your friends." "Understand?"

"No" Cheyenne said. "What's going on?"

"You are here to get your act together. When you leave here, you will respect yourself and others and you will be drug free." Rick said.

"Fuck that," Cheyenne said as she tried to get up from the chair.

Rick grabbed the hand cuffs in his back pocket and quickly applied them around Cheyennes thin wrists.

Rick stood her up and ripped the towel from her body leaving Cheyenne totally naked in front of him.

Chey tried to cover up, but Rick grabbed her cuffs and pull Cheyenne across his knees.

"Stop, stop," Chey cried out as Rick's hand slapped her bare bottom for the first time.

"Stop squirming or they will get harder," Rick calmly said. "Will you do what I say?"

"Yes, stop."

"Yes, what?"

Rick's hand was still hitting their mark as Chey's bare bottom was getting redder.

"Well, you seem to be a slow learner." as he pushed Cheyenne to the floor.

Cheyenne covered herself the best she could while trying to hold back tears.

Rick stood Chey up and told her, "Put your arms over your head."

"Go fuck yourself," she said under her breath.

Rick hoisted her arms up and attached the cuffs to the eye hook on the ceiling beam. Rick swatted her bare ass hard three more times, "Spread your legs!"

Cheyenne slowly spread her legs. She stood there, knees shaking, weak from her spanking, exposed, and vulnerable.

Rick grabbed Cheyennes left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. As he squeezed firmly, he said. "Now, you are to refer to me as only Sir. Every time that you do not, your punishment will get more severe. Understand?"

Cheyenne just stood there quietly looking at Rick, as a single tear slowly falls down her right cheek.

"Do you understand?" Rick spoke loudly just inches from Cheyenne's face.

"Why?" Chey whimpered.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes," she cried.

"Yes what, and why are your legs together?" Rick said as He slapped Chey's inner thigh.

Cheyenne slowly spread her legs wide for Rick and said "yes Sir."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers