Out of Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman's training to be more respectful.
1.2k words
4.2
59.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Cheyenne had always did what she wanted, when she wanted. If anything, she at least had the illusion of control. Cheyenne now stood totally helpless, a prisoner to man she barely knew. She felt humiliated standing naked before him.

Rick reached up and unhooked Cheyenne from the eye hook that restrained her arms above her head.

"I want you to kneel in front of me. I need to address some issues and I will be totally honest with you. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," Cheyenne said very softly.

She felt relieved to be no longer restrained with her arms above her head. Still, she was naked, hand cuffed and her mind working overtime in what Rick had in store for her.

Rick knelt in front of her and held Chey's cuffed hands. "I'm going to be honest with you, I do not like your attitude, or the way you treat your mother and others with disrespect."

"But.,,," Chey tried to interrupt.

"Be quiet. I will let you know when you may talk. It is time for you to take responsibility for your actions. You are here to learn respect for yourself and others. As you earn that respect, you will be rewarded. Cross me in any way, and we will return to square one and your punishment will match any disobedience."

"You will be given assignments every day that you are here. I may not always be here to watch over you, but the assignments must be done just the same."

Rick stood up and helped Cheyenne to her feet.

"Just in case that you are curious, the doors are double dead bolt locks. The windows are secured shut also."

Rick led Chey to the door, "Should you manage to get out side, the temperature right now is 21 degrees."

Rick led Cheyenne outside naked onto the deck. He unhooked her left wrist and re-hooked it around the railing. Cheyenne winced as the cold seemed to cut right through her.

"Please stop, I won't .,,,,,,,"

"Quiet," Rick said as he walked back indoors leaving Cheyenne standing naked in the winter air. "And don't bother screaming. There is no one around."

Two minutes later Rick returned and unlocked Chey's cuffs.

"Thank you," Cheyenne cried.

"Thank you, what?"

"Thank you Sir,"

Rick grabbed her by the un-cuffed wrist and led her back into the warm house. "You're learning."

Cheyenne followed Rick up the stairs around the corner to the bathroom. The tub was filling with hot water and the mirrors were beginning to steam up.

"I want you to take a long bath. This time I want you to wash, and shave those fucking hairy legs!"

Rick helped Chey to the tub and gently she lowered herself in. Rick again re-cuffed Cheyenne's wrists together and left the room.

Chey melted into the hot water and began to relax. Right now, it didn't matter that she was a prisoner, she was warm. She ran the warm washcloth over her body and washed what areas of her body that she could reach. She reached for the shaving cream and lathered up her right leg. Cheyenne knew that it had been a long time since she had taken the time and cleaned herself up. It had been months since she shaved her legs.

As Chey struggled with the razer and the hand cuffs, she felt a warm feeling come over her body. Maybe it was the warm water. But she was starting to feel aroused.

After shaving her left leg, Cheyenne laid back in the tub and enjoyed the warm water surrounding her body. She found her hands between her legs gently touching her labia.

Cheyenne felt like she was doing something wrong, but she couldn't stop. The warm water on her clit as she rubbed it back and forth was exhilarating.

"What are you doing?" Rick asked as he walked in on her masturbating.

Cheyenne quickly stopped and covered her breasts.

"Hmmm," He said as he sat on the edge of the tub. Rick grabbed the washcloth and lathered it up. He gently began to wash Cheyenne's back all the way down to the crack of her ass.

"Does this feel good?"

Chey just leaned forward and moaned softly as Rick washed, then rinsed the soap away.

"Now, let's wash this hair, shall we? Lean back."

Cheyenne put her trust in Rick as she lay back into his arms. As Rick washed her hair, Chey could feel her self letting go, getting more and more relaxed. No one had ever washed her hair before, except maybe in the hair salon, but that was different.

Rick finished rinsing Cheyenne's hair and grabbed a towel for her head.

He un-cuffed Cheyenne's wrists and helped her out of the tub. He then grabbed a large bath towel and softly dried her body slowly. He blotted the water off her back and surround her with the towel.

"I want you to dry your hair, then come on down stairs when you are finished.,,,, Oh, and leave the towels up here."

Cheyenne finished towel drying her hair, then grabbed the blow dryer and somewhat styled her hair. She knew that she couldn't stay upstairs forever. She had to face the inevitable.

Cheyenne hesitated, then dropped the towel and slowly made her way down the stairs. As she walked around the corner, the first thing Chey noticed was a make shift bed in the middle of the floor. As she looked up, Rick was standing there holding what looked to be leather restraints.

"I want you to sit down, and I want you to do it now," Rick said firmly.

Cheyenne took one step back and stopped. She looked at Rick with that sad eyed little girl look that had worked so well in the past, well at least with other people.

Rick said nothing, just pointed at the bed. He pointed at Cheyenne, and again at the bed.

Chey knew that he was serious and slowly lowered herself down on the make-shift bed. She slowly sat down looking up at Rick.

Cheyenne wanted to scream and fight him, but right now her fight was gone.

Rick smiled at Chey, "Until I'm sure that you can be trusted, I have to make a few assurances. "These are Fleece Lined Lockable Restraints that will be a part of you as long as you live with me."

Rick knelt down and began to attach the restraints. One by one, He buckled the restraints and locked the small padlocks. Rick then attached her wrist together and fastened her restraints in front of her. He grabbed her left ankle and secured it, then her right.

"I want you to lay back and put your head on the pillow," Rick said as He lowered her down.

"Now, I want you to spread those legs of yours, wide."

Cheyenne lay there with her knees tight together not wanting to obey Rick.

"Are you sure you want to get an attitude with me? I think it's time you lay across my knees again. What do you think?"

Chey quickly spread her legs for Rick. "No Sir."

"When I say wide, I mean wide. Wider," He yelled.

Cheyenne spread her legs as wide as she could. Rick ran the back of his hands up Cheyenne's right thigh stopping short of her little pussy. He then ran his hands up up her left leg resting on her thigh.

"Good job shaving, Chey, but you have such a beautiful pussy, why would you want to cover it up with this thick bush?" Rick said as He tapped Cheyenne's pussy three times.

"I don't know Sir," Chey gasped as she felt Rick's strong hand against her lips.

Rick let out a sigh, "I'll fix that."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers