Out of Control Ch. 03

Story Info
A young woman's training to be more respectful.
753 words
4.21
58k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Cheyenne slept on the floor that night, lying on her stomach, shackled to her spreader bar with the plug still deep in her ass. Her pussy ached from Rick's teasing. Unable to touch herself was driving her crazy.

She was a prisoner in this man's house, forced to be naked. He had shaved her, spanked her, humiliated her and held her against her will. Still, Chey ached for His touch.

Cheyenne was confused. Why was she feeling this way? Was it her submissive side, her under lying fantasies or just Rick's ability to care.

Whatever the reason, Chey knew that she was His to do with what he pleased.

"Good Morning," Rick said as He walked down the stairs.

"Good morning Sir," Cheyenne said softly.

Rick removed the blanket covering Cheyenne exposing her perfect little ass.

"Did you enjoy your little toy?" Rick asked as he padded her softly on her cheeks.

Cheyenne never had anything in her ass before, that was an exit only as far as she was concerned, but this had aroused her.

Cheyenne tightened her muscles around the plug, "Yes Sir."

Rick slowly unlocked and unbuckled all of Cheyenne's bindings. "Sit up."

Cheyenne sat up forcing the plug deeper inside of her.

Rick grabbed Chey by the hand and helped her to her feet. "Don't you let that plug slip."

Cheyenne clenched her cheeks together as Rick led her to the bathroom.

"Turn around, I want you on your hands and knees." Rick said as he guided Chey back down to the floor.

"To live here, you will be clean, inside and out," Rick said as he spread Cheyenne cheeks wide. I'm going to remove this plug. Just relax."

Cheyenne was relieved to know the toy was coming out yet there was something about it that fascinated her. Chey winced as He slowly withdrew the toy.

"Very good," Rick said. "Just put your head down and relax.

Chey didn't know what Rick had in mind. She felt his fingers around her ass hole, rubbing closer and closer until she felt one of his fingers probing her little hole.

"Relax, just relax." Rick said in a reassuring voice.

Cheyenne tried to fight the urge to tighten around his finger. Little by little, her trust in Rick

to the point of relaxation.

I" I'm going to give you an enema. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes Sir."

"Have you ever had one before?"

"No Sir," Chey whispered.

"Just relax, you will feel sudden fullness. A warmness deep inside. I want you to hold this as long as possible. Just relax." Rick said as he rubbed Chevy's lower back.

Cheyenne felt the insertion and the warmth that followed. Immediately, she felt the urge to go to the bathroom, but Rick's gentle caress and patience gave her strength. Rick's hand left the small of her back and began to rub her pussy.

"OH God, Yes, Yes!" Cheyenne felt herself starting to cum. "Don't stop."

At that moment, Rick slapped her ass hard. "What?"

Cheyenne knew she had unconsciously blurted out. "I'm sorry Sir."

At that moment, Cheyenne cried out, "Sir, Sir I have to go!"

Rick closed the valve and immediately helped Chey to the toilet. Within seconds, Cheyenne was empty. She sat there exhausted trying to understand what had just happened.

Rick turned on the shower to warm it up for Cheyenne. After about a minute, Rick opened the door. Cheyenne climbed in and tried to shut the door behind her,

"Just wash, this isn't play time," Rick said as he leaned up against the door to watch.

Cheyenne wished it was play time. Her pussy ached to be touched. This was her first shower since Rick had shaved her smooth. She had never felt this naked. Her skin around her pussy was oh so sensitive. If only Rick wasn't there, she thought.

Cheyenne's knees got weak when it was time to clean her private areas, and Rick knew it.

"That will be enough of that," He said smiling.

Cheyenne shut off the shower and stepped into the awaiting towel that Rick was holding for her. Rick carefully wiped the droplets of water from her body.

"Thank you Sir<" Chey said as Rick blotted her back.

Rick hung up the towel and led Cheyenne back to the living room. "You may sit on the couch."

Rick grabbed her wrist and ankle restraints and handed them to Cheyenne. "I think you know what to do with these."

Cheyenne smiled, softly, "Yes Sir."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers