Out of Control Ch. 05

Story Info
Cheyenne continues her training.
1.4k words
4.42
59.8k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers

Rick offered up His fingers to Cheyenne to taste her own sweetness. Chey licked and sucked His fingers until He took them away.

He then picked up two adjustable vibrating nipple clamps and again knelt behind her. One at a time with great patience, Rick adjusted the soft clamps to Cheyenne's awaiting labia.

Cheyenne cried out as Rick let the weight of the first clamp swing free. The second weight clicked against the other causing a deep vibration pulling on her labia.

Rick pushed hard on Cheyenne's butt plug then turned on the two vibrating clamps.

"Oh my God," Chey blurted out.

"Watch your movie," Rick said as He gently slapped Chey on the ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh,"

Cheyenne felt herself getting wetter. The Ben Wa balls were slowly starting to slide out of her. Chey squeezed her muscles tighter, but this only caused the vibrations to go deeper.

"Stop, please stop,"Chey pleaded. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeease. Sir?"

Rick reassured her by rubbing her back. Cheyenne ached. Her pussy was now dripping wet with excitement. How long would Rick torment her for her disobedience?

At that moment, Cheyenne felt one of the Ben Wa Balls slipping out.

"No... no... please, no!"

It was too late. The ball fell to the floor and made a thud.

"Sorry Sir, please no, I'm sorry," Cheyenne cried as Rick bent down and picked up the paddle.

Without warning, the second ball slipped out and hit the floor.

"I'm sorry Sir," Cheyenne cried out as Rick bent over and picked up the paddle.

"When are you going to learn?" Rick asked. "Three times for each ball."

"That's not fair." Chey whined. "I'm too wet."

"Okay, five or each!" Rick exclaimed. "Still care to argue?"

"No Sir," Cheyenne said softly.

Rick walked around Cheyenne. She stood there, bent over with her head and wrists in the Pillory. Her legs were wide spread and restrained. Her hard nipples were still clamped. The two vibrating weights were attached to her labia and the large plug was still deep in her ass.

Cheyenne cried out as the first stung her sharply. Every time the paddle would fall across her cheeks, it only made Chey more aware of the plug inside of her.

"Four... Five.... Six," Rick counted as the paddle hit it's mark.

"Ow," Chey cried.

"Ow?" Rick asked.

She knew that Rick was holding back. He was much more capable of hitting her harder. Still, her cheeks were reddening, becoming more tender and she was becoming more aroused.

The small vibrators attached to her labia would swing and click into one another as she received her punishment.

Cheyenne's knee were weak as Rick shouted out, "Nine... Ten."

Cheyenne could feel her juices running out of her, she ached to be touched. It had been too long, and she just couldn't take it any longer.

"Please Sir," Chey begged. "Please fuck me."

Rick said nothing. He just stood behind Cheyenne and rested His hand on the small of her back. He softly guided His hand downward touching Chey's tender cheeks.

Rick slowly grabbed her plug and removed it slowly. As it slipped gently out, Cheyenne winced of the loss of her toy.

"Do you like your toy?" Rick asked.

"Oh yes, yes Sir," Cheyenne replied.

Cheyenne again felt her tight hole being parted, but this was different. This was Rick's hot cock.

Chey was scared of the thought of being taken in such a way. She was still a virgin, as far as anal sex was concerned.

Rick pushed his cock in deeper, "Just relax." He assured her.

"Ow," Cheyenne cried, yet she tried to push towards him. As Rick took her even deeper, Cheyenne felt a building inside of her.

"Oh... Oh my God, yes... yes...." Chey screamed as Rick forced His way all the way in. Rick slowly removed His hard cock and teased Cheyenne's little hole, in and out, over and over.

"Fuck me!" Cheyenne screamed.

Just then, Rick did as He was told. He rammed His cock, planting it deep into Cheyenne.

"Ooooooooh, Ow," she screamed.

Over and over Rick plunged His meat into her virgin hole. Chey felt herself starting to let go.

"Yes,Yes....Yes," Cheyenne cried as she gushed.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop," she pleaded with Him as she lost control. Her knees weakened, but her begging went unheard. Rick continued to pound her tender ass as hard as he could.

As He took full strokes, He reached around and rubbed Cheyenne's hard little clit. Her smooth little pussy was soaking wet.

In no time at all, Chey felt herself coming again. This was unprecedented. She had never cum more than once, or had such intense orgasms.

Rick continued to rub Cheyenne's little clit as He worked His hard cock deep inside her.The vibrating clamps swung from her labia wildly.

"Not again," Chey yelled. "Oh my God. Yes Ooooooooooooooo!"

Cheyenne's knees buckled. Rick grabbed her around the waist and held her tight with His seven inches buried inside.

Rick slapped her on the ass hard, "I thought you wanted to fuck. I haven't started yet!"

Cheyenne worked through the pain and pleasure, her hands clenched, her knees weak and shaking, her helpless body still his for the taking.

Cheyenne lost all track of time, and orgasms. She felt her cum running down her leg. She had never felt anything like this before. She had actually squirted!

Rick was holding on to Cheyenne tight, His thrusts slowed as His moans grew louder.

Chey heard Rick gasp, then cry out as she felt Him explode inside of her. Cheyenne stood there, exhausted, used and very satisfied. She glanced up at the TV that she was suppose to be watching, but there was nothing but a blue screen. The four hour X-rated DVD was over!

Chey winced as Rick slipped out of her, leaving both her holes dripping with cum.

Rick walked in front of Cheyenne and unbuckled both of her leather wrist restraints. He then knelt down and began to unscrew the clamps holding the small vibrators to her labia.

Cheyenne's knees would buckle every time Rick would barely touch her pussy. Rick's hands were shaking but still managed to remove the small toys.

Rick positioned Himself to taste Chey's sweet nectar. As He licked her gently , Cheyenne cried out. "Noooooooo."

Her clit was very sensitive, but Rick couldn't stop. Very softly, He teased her little lips with His tongue. Faster and faster, He lapped up her sweetness.

"Oh my God, Oh," Chey whimpered. "I think I'm gonna cum again!"

Rick continued to lick and suck on Cheyenne's little clit. "Cum for me."

"Oh yes, Yes," she said. "I'm gonna cum."

Rick inserted two fingers into Cheyenne's dripping pussy. "I'm going to finger fuck you and lick you until you cum."

Cheyenne shook, her knees became even weaker as Rick's unrelenting licking drew her closer to the inevitable.

"Stop Rick, stop, stop ,stop....Oh, Ahhhhhhhhhh, Yess," as Cheyenne gushed all over Rick.

Rick held Chey's exhausted body while she regained her strength. He unfastened the ankle restraints, then stood up and removed the padlock holding the top half of the pillory. Rick lifted the wood off of Cheyenne and helped her slowly stand upright for the first time in hours. He massaged her back and held her weak body close.

Rick helped Chey to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As they waited for the water to warm, Rick removed the nipple clamps. Cheyenne's nipples were so sensitive, Rick could barely touch them. And Cheyenne helped with the second one.

Rick left Cheyenne alone to go to the bathroom and returned minutes later while Cheyenne was in the shower. Rick opened the shower door and joined Chey in the relaxing warm water.

After several minutes, Rick shut off the water and led Cheyenne to an awaiting towel. Rick carefully blotted the water from her body. Cheyenne still shook from her weakness.

Rick brushed the hair from her eyes and handed her a large t-shirt to wear. This was the first clothing that she had been allowed to wear since she had arrived.

Cheyenne put on the soft cotton shirt and smiled at Rick. He picked her up in His arms and carried her up the stairs. She had never been allowed up there. She was to sleep on the floor.

Rick gently lay her down in His warm waterbed, then crawled in beside her. Both lay there, exhausted.

Chey lay her head on Rick's chest, "Thank-you Sir."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers