Out of Darkness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

Jeff held himself above her, his hard cock brushing her wet pussy lips. He whispered in her ear, "I only want to love you. Let me love you, Sheila." He kissed her neck and, again, held back his wolf.

She wrapped her arms around his body, her fingers digging into the muscles of his back. "Please, Jeff, please, I want you. I'm not afraid anymore. I want to be your mate." She pulled her legs up around his hips and tried to pull him down into her.

"Only love tonight, baby. The wolf is staying out of it. Next time, I promise." He carefully pushed his cock into her, gritting his teeth as he finally felt his mate's body take him inside. She felt so amazingly tight. He wanted to give her only pleasure for their first time together. After waiting so long, he was worried his wolf couldn't control himself. He couldn't take that chance with her, couldn't risk scaring her.

He felt her moving with him, pushing into his thrusts, trying to pull him in deeper. Her moans drove him on, the wolf coming out just a little, taking the tiniest bit of control, to thrust harder into his mate. She was his, she made him whole. They were meant to be together. The wolf howled with resentment when Jeff wouldn't allow him to bite her. Fine, he would wait, but only a day. Tomorrow, they would mate.

Jeff thrust over and over, kissing Sheila with a passion he'd never felt before. Now he understood what it meant to have a mate. She was everything to him. She was his life. He felt her body spasming underneath him and felt himself shooting jets of sperm deep inside her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as they both jerked and moaned. He was careful not to seat his knot. There would be time for that later. He didn't want her first time with him to have any discomfort at all.

He pushed her hair out of her eyes and gazed at her face, noting her blissful expression. "Like that?" He kissed all along her neck.

She spoke through deep breaths. "Oh my God, Jeff. That was amazing. Is it always like that with a werewolf you love?"

"It'll get even better, baby, I promise!" His wolf nodded his agreement. But tomorrow, it was his turn!

Jeff turned to his back and held out his arms.

Sheila happily put her head on his chest and sighed as his arms closed tightly around her. This is where she belonged. If being kidnapped and held by the Dire Wolves had led her to Jeff, then it was worth it! She listened to his heart beating in his chest as she snuggled into his warm embrace. The sound of his heart and steady breathing lulled her to sleep. Things could only get better for her now. She'd faced her fears and let go of them. She was going to be with her werewolf for the rest of her life.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers