Out of Hand?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come closer," she ordered, urging me across the sofa. I shuffled nearer to her. She quickly got up and straddled me, sitting on my lap, staring down at me. I feebly put my hands on her hips. I was starting to feel out of my depth again. She leant forward to kiss me and press her mouth roughly onto mine. Immediately she was pushing her tongue into my mouth, kissing me forcefully. I responded to her kiss with an open mouth, trying to match her for energy. She grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands from my hips, spreading my arms wide and pinning them to the sofa. She kissed me passionately, almost violently, holding me in place. She was trying to grind her crotch against me but my flat stomach offered little stimulation. She broke the kiss and looked down at me, her face almsot sneering. Her lipgloss was around her mouth, making the whole area look wet. "You're such a good girl, aren't ya? You've never done anything like this have ya?"

"I've done some things like this, never so fast," I replied, not wanting to seem like a complete novice.

"No you haven't, you liar," she said, directly contradicting me and smiling. "Don't pretend. You're a good girl. I'm a bad girl. I'm gonna show you what bad girls do."

I realized that this must be her fantasy. She was telling me what I was. She didn't know the real me and wasn't really interested. She had decided on who she thought I was and there was no point in trying to change her mind. "Ok," I said, pretending to be even more nervous than I was.

"Yeah, you know it," she said. She looked intent on being completely in charge so I did not disagree. I would show her that I was harder to shock than she thought. She groped my breasts again, even more roughly this time, studying my face as she did it. I gasped at first and she looked elated. Her twisting became positively painful and I involuntarily said, "Ow fuck!" That made her laugh and stop twisting.

"You love it," she whispered. I considered contradicting her and telling her that she had been too rough but, to my shame, I didn't want to spoil the mood. Even though she was moody and odd, she was still hot and I still wanted to go further.

She heaved her top over her head and threw it on the floor. Then she reached behind herself to unhook her bra. She pulled that off too, apparently irritated at her clothes. She tossed it across the room and then turned back to me. "Remember these?" she asked. "You asked me to get 'em out on cam."

Again I thought about contradicting her but I decided to let her enjoy playing the game her way. I was too aroused to want to spoil the scene. I began to move my hands from the back of the sofa when she snapped, "Did I say you could move?! Stay fucking still!"

I was shocked at first but I quickly settled into this new development. I had had dominant girls in the past. I could paly this game.

She studied my face, trying to gauge my reaction. Whatever she saw, she seemed pleased. "Yeah, you know it," she said. "You do what I say, yeah?"

"Yeah," I replied, meekly. I would let her have her fun.

She grabbed my head and pulled it between her big, warm breasts. I kissed between them. "Yeah, you know you love it," she murmured. She grabbed her right breast and thrust it into my face, smothering me with warm flesh. "Suck it, posh girl!" she hissed.

Obligingly, I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I sucked hard, assuming she would like it as rough as she gave it. I had guess right and she began to grind herself harder against me. I kept my hands in their position on the back of the sofa, trying to give the impression of the trapped slave. She reached beneath her skirt with her left hand and began to frenziedly rub herself. "Ahh, fucking suck it! Suck me!" she moaned, almost suffocating me with her breast. I sucked as hard as I could, trying to hurt her in the hope that she would appreciate it.

She came so quickly that I first thought she was faking it. However, her movements and moans seemed so genuine that I wondered if she was, in fact, living out a fantasy. Enjoying a good girl, a posh girl, seemed to be her fetish. I had no problem with that. My own pussy was already soaking wet. I just hoped she would be less rough once she had got over her initial excitement.

She sat back and her breast left my mouth with an audible sucking sound. She was panting, looking aggressive and proud. Her left hand was still moving under her skirt. She reached down further and I could tell she was entering herself. After an ecstatic look and a few deep thrusts, she pulled out her fingers and pushed them into my mouth. I was going to resist but her movement was so firm that I had little choice. "Clean them!" she ordered. I licked and sucked her fingers as she slid them in and out of my mouth. Her own mouth was open and she licked her lips as she watched me. She was fascinated. I shut my eyes and moaned in pleasure as I tasted her. Despite her rough treatment of me, I was enjoying myself. She had a hot body and the taste of her pussy was making me even more aroused.

"Arms up," she ordered and, before I had even reacted, she was tugging my t-shirt over my head. Clumsily, she got the t-shirt off and threw it aside, just as she had done with her own clothes. Then, she began to awkwardly unhook my bra. I tried to move forward to make it easier but she was pulling me around like I was a doll. Eventually she managed the hook and I helped her get the bra off me. "Nice," she murmured to herself. Then, using both hands she began to grip and twist my tits. Her touch was so hard this time that I immediately cried out.

"Too hard!" I complained, looking up at her, hoping for some understanding. Her movements softened until they were just bearable.

"Sorry baby," she whispered, for a moment looking genuinely apologetic. She leaned forward and kissed me again. Her kiss began softly but soon it was as rough as before. At the very back of my mind, I started to worry that she was too unbalanced. I did not know if I was completely safe. I hated myself for being turned on by my own fear.

She broke the kiss and hissed, "Finger me!" She grabbed both my hands and stuffed them under her skirt. "Quick!" she snapped.

I fumbled her thong to one side and quickly thrust two fingers into her. She was even wetter than I had expected, literally dripping. I used my other hand to hold her thong aside and to rub her clit. She moaned so loudly that I felt worried for a moment that her neighbours would hear. She ground her pussy against me, enjoying my fingers on her clit and deep inside her.

"More," she moaned. "More in me!"

I pushed a third finger into her. She was totally open to me and it slipped in without any difficulty. She bounced on the fingers, doing most of the work for me.

Soon her movements changed and she began to struggle to stand up on the sofa. As she grabbed my head, I realized what she wanted. I slid down a little as she stood up. She pushed my face under her skirt and I did my best to lick her clit in the awkard position. Her upper body was pressed against the wall as she forced herself into my face. I was uncomfortable and could have licked her much more skilfully in another position but she seemed oblivious.

"Fingers too!" she moaned, and I reached up her thigh and pushed three fingers into her once again. "Fuck more!" she cried and I slid my little finger inside. Then I reached up within her and rubbed at her g-spot. I knew she liked it rough so I didn't worry about caressing. I pounded my fingers in and out, rubbing her hard. I knew that this action on my own pussy brought about the most powerful internal orgasms. Sometimes it even made me squirt.

She was moaning and swearing as I fucked her. I wondered how much of it was exaggeration but if she was faking, she was faking very well. After a few minutes of this, my neck was in agony and my face was soaked. Her thong was rubbing quite painfully against my mouth and I was getting close to telling her I had to stop. However, her pussy was gripping harder on my fingers and I knew she was about to cum. Deciding to endure, I pumped harder, much more roughly than I would with any other girl. She cried out and her pussy spasmed. I felt myself pressing jets of hot liquid out of her and down my neck and breasts. She was moaning, grunting and panting like an animal as she came.

At last she was done and she collapsed onto the sofa next to me. My aching neck felt a surge of relief. I reached up and felt my breasts and neck. Soaked and slippery.

"Oh fuck that was good!" she murmured. "You made me cunt squirt. You're not really a good girl, are ya?"

"Sometimes good, sometimes bad," I said, licking my lips and tasting her on them.

"Wanna go upstairs, babes?" she asked, standing up and reaching out a helping hand. "Give you some fun too, yeah?"

I smiled widely. "Love to," I said. She led me to her bedroom.

The bed was huge and had a brass head and foot. It was the kind of bed that my ex-boyfriend and I always called "bondage beds" because of the huge number of places that you can secure your victim. The room was as precise and neat as the rest of the house. The furniture looked expensive and I knew that she had money coming from somewhere. There was a wide screen tv on a chest of drawers, facing the foot of the bed.

"Wanna watch one of my pornos?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, looking around the room. Nothing here suggested that she was anything other than a normal suburban person with a neat, clean home. The world would not know from the surface. It was the same with me. Nobody could know me from the surface that I presented.

"Get ya clothes off while I put something on," she said. The tone was less aggressive but she was still in charge. I stripped out of my remaining clothes and sat on her pristine, white bed. She busied herself with the tv and dvd player. When she was happy with her choice, she dropped her skirt and stepped out of her thong. She joined me on the bed and settled back against the many pillows, wielding the remote. I won't give the exact title of the DVD but it was along the lines of "Real UK Bondage Sluts".

"You'll love this," she said, starting the first scene.

Suddenly I knew where her money came from. Michelle was on the film. She was dressed in variation on the cat-woman costume but it was clearly her. "It's you," I murmured, feeling slightly idiotic for saying it.

"Yeah, it's wicked. I've done loads of porno. Mostly I just do pictures but films are cool. I used to just do escorting but I thought I might as well do films and earn more money."

I was completely astounded. I found myself revolted and thrilled, simultaneously. She was a whore. I had licked a whore's pussy. I was already beyond the point of no return.

We watched the movie progress and Michelle studied my face, testing me. There were three men controlling her. She was made to kneel and suck them. They pulled her around like she was an object, not a person. I watched as they rammed their cocks into her throat until she choked. Her eyes watered and she gagged again and again.

"It's very rough, isn't it," I said, sure that my discomfort was clear to her.

"Yeah, it's wicked though, innit?" she asked. I didn't dare to contradict her. I thought she was somehow daring me to disapprove.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

She was being slapped around and tied up. They had attached her to a massive cross, a huge X shape. The men were brutally fingering her pussy and arse. She was moaning in pain as they did it.

"You like bondage stuff?" she asked me, watching me watch her.

"Um, well, I like watching it... some of it..." I said. I didn't want to tell her that this was a bit too far for me. I had watched lots of rough bondage before but never with one of the stars.

"Wicked," she said. "You wanna do a bit?"

My chest constricted. Part of me longed to test my boundaries. Another part, the sensible part, told me not to take risks. "What you got in mind?" I asked.

"Nothing much," she replied. "Just thought I might cuff you and lick you and that."

"Nothing too rough, though," I said, firmly. "I'm not good with pain."

She laughed. "Don't be stupid I won't hurt ya." She was already getting up and going to her wardrobe. "Got me boxes of tricks in here."

On the TV she was being fucked in her pussy and arse at the same time. The men were calling her every dirty name you can imagine. She was not complaining but her screams sounded quite real.

She had dragged two storage crates from the wardrobe. I couldn't see the contents. She withdrew two pairs of cuffs and approached the bed.

"Get on all fours and face the telly," she ordered. "Bring ya hands close to the bars so I can cuff ya."

Feeling terrified and foolish, I did as she told me. I knew then as I know now that I was taking a massive risk. Firmly and skilfully, she cuffed me to the brass bed frame. I realised I was trapped. I hoped and prayed that I wasn't going to regret this.

"Keep watching," she said, moving her crates and herself to the other end of the bed where I couldn't see her. On the TV she was now tied to a hurdle. They were taking it in turn to fuck her arse. Sometimes the camera would swoop in for a close up of her gaping, wet anus.

She was kneeling behind me, stroking my thighs. Soon she had had hands on my pussy and was stretching my lips apart to inspect me. "Mmm you're pussy's nice," she said. "You should shave it totally tho, not just trim it."

I didn't respond. I was so aroused and so scared that I couldn't speak.

She began to fondle my clit and she slid a finger into me. "Fuck you're well tight," she said, apparently with admiration. She worked another finger into me. I was pleased at how gentle she was being. I looked down underneath myself and then tried to look back over my shoulder.

"Don't look at me, watch the telly," she ordered. I watched the film, seeing her anus being pounded and stretched. Her mouth and arse were being used hard and they were slapping her as the did it.

I could feel her shuffling around behind me. Then I felt her face against my pussy. She was licking and kissing my clit, filling my body with pleasure. Then she worked her tongue against my hole, making me long for something bigger. Finally, she pressed my buttocks apart and started to rim me. I'm often cautious of anal play but her hot tongue was beautiful. I watched the porn and she pleasured me with a gentleness I hadn't thoguht her capable of. Soon, she had me gripping the bars of the bed and begging her to make me cum. Her tongue and fingers were expert. Even when she pushed the tip of one finger into my arse, I didn't tell her to stop.

My orgasm came as I watched her being fucked anally by two cocks at once. The whole situation was so strange that I thought I might be dreaming. The feel of the cold cuffs told me that it was real.

"Like that, babes?" she asked, stroking up and down the length of my back.

"God it was amazing," I replied, trying to look back at her.

"Don't look!" she said, not unkindly. "Don't make me blindfold ya."

"OK," I giggled, feeling more comfortable. She knew the limits.

"OK," she echoed. "Shut your eyes and open ya mouth for me."

"Um, right," I said, my voice wavering.

"Just trust me babes, it'll make you hot," she assured me.

I did as she asked, feeling ridiculous. My eyes were tight shut and my mouth hung open. I heard her come around in front of me.

"Keep 'em closed," she said, softly. Then there was something between my lips. Hard, cold, rubber. She was fastening it in place. I knew what it was. A ball gag. I had seen them but never, never, imagined myself really wearing one. I started struggling but it was too late. She had secured it to me.

"Just trust me babes, you'll love it," she said, heading back to the other end of me.

I moaned around the gag. I was not happy with it. It was too far. How could I tel her that I didn't want it? I struggled against the cuffs and looked round at her. She smiled at me and said, gently, "Babes, just trust me, yeah?"

I shook my head and, to my horror, she yanked my legs backwards. I fell flat on the bed, winded. "Just behave yourself!" she snapped. "I'm not gonna do anything bad to ya."

I struggled to get back onto all fours, but she lay on top of me, crushing me to the bed. "Stay fucking still!" she hissed in my ear. "We can do it easy or we can do it hard but we're gonna do it. So it's up to you. Easy way or hard way?"

I had no idea what she was planning but I knew that I wanted the easy way. I was terrified at this point, no longer feeling in control. I relaxed underneath her, trying to show that I would consent.

"Yeah babes, that's better, just trust me," she murmured, slipping her hand between us and down between my legs. She knelt up and forced my legs apart, working two fingers deep into me. Despite my fear, her fingers felt wonderful. I shut my eyes and tried to concentrate on the pleasure, rather than the terror.

Her fingers explored me. She was massaging me, feeling every part of my pussy. I winced a little as she guided another finger into me, stretching my tight hole. I tried not to look at the screen where the three men were ejaculating into her open mouth.

She was pushing another finger into me. I looked back at her pleadingly, trying to tell her that I was just too tight. She grabbed my head and turned it back to look at the TV.

The scene had changed. One woman tied in a sex swing. Another woman, Michelle, in leather. I watched as the scene progessed from light whipping to deep fingering. Then, my heart sank. She was pushing all her fingers into the woman. It was a fisting scene. That was what she had planned for me.

I turned to look at her, shaking my head violently and thrashing my body.

"Hold fucking still!" she yelled. "You're gonna take it and you're gonna love it. If you fight it's gonna hurt but it will still fucking happen. So hold still!"

I continued to struggle but she straddled my back and pinned me. She was facing backwards so that she could still hold my legs open and get to my vulnerable pussy.

I knew it was hopeless. I couldn't appeal to her with words and all of my strength wouldn't break the cuffs. Feeling the tears start to fall down my face, I tried to relax. I had made this mistake and I would pay for it. The only thing to do was wait to be released and then get away.

She pushed all her fingers into me and I groaned. I could take them, just. It wasn't as agonising if I didn't struggle or try to push her out of me. I glanced at the TV. The woman in the swing was taking Michelle's hand up to the wrist. I told myself it had to be possible. I had been filled before. I had never been fisted but it surely wasn't impossible. If that was what she wanted to do, I could endure it.

I shut my eyes and breathed deeply, focussing on opening myself to her. The fingers were pleasurable. I was stretched but not in agony. I told myself to let her in.

She was aware of my submission. "Aw yeah, babes, that's it," she murmured, far more gently. "You can do it."

I decided that I would work with her. It was the simplest way. I began to pump my pelvis against the bed, aiding her hand in it's exploration. In response, she worked her thumb in amongst the bunch of fingers. I barely noticed the extra thickness.

"Come on babe, come on baby, you can do it," she was muttering. She removed her hand from me and I heard how wet I was. She climb off my back and returned to between my legs. "Better angle here," she explained. The hand returned and, this time, it slid in far more easily and a lot deeper. "Oh babes, that's it! Nearly there!"

I glanced at the TV again. The woman in the swing was loving the experience, or at least seemed to be. I looked at the close up of her wide cunt, filled to the wrist with Michelle's fist. I could do it. I angled my hips up to make myself deeper. Her knuckles were right up against my opening. The pleasure and pain were getting mixed up in each other. With each thrust, she came closer to getting her hand into me. I had never been so filled. I couldn't resist it. I began to truly enjoy it. I wanted her to do it. I wanted her to force it in. Half of me said that at least then I could bring this all to an end, the other half said that at then I would know ecstasy.