Out of Love and Affection Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting tangled in the net.
3.2k words
4.55
12.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the pain fully registered in her brain, Dani fetched her first-aid-kit and started her examination. The source of the pain where some pretty deep scratches right on the left cheek of her backside. She started to clean the cuts with some antiseptics and yelped with the sting of it. She would have to see a doctor in the morning to make sure she didn't get an infection.

She still couldn't get a grip on what happened only a few minutes ago. Realising that her window was still open, she hurriedly limbed to it, to shut it, scanning the darkness outside for possible dangers. She felt watched and a shiver ran down her spine, but it was impossible to see through the dark shadows of the woods. Looking sadly at the shreds of her mosquito net, she switched off the lights and went to bed.

She winced with pain when she sat on the edge. She would have to sleep on her stomach this night. With a sigh she settled down, postponing the analysis of the events to next morning and just enjoying the cooling breeze of the fan on her clammy skin.

******************************

"A doctor? You would have to drive to the next city to the hospital. What is the problem?"

Dani had decided it was best to talk to Deepa and ask for help. " I had some late night visit of a panther."

"You had what? Are you alright? I cannot believe it, what happened?"

Dani tried to sum up the events of the last evening, while Deepa ushered her into an empty class room and demanded to see the scratches.

" Well, you know, ehm, they are at some very private place." Dani tried to wiggle out of it, but Deepa would have nothing of it, so finally she relented.

" Oh dear, you sure had some run in with a big cat. I still don't believe it, usually they are very shy creatures and won't come near civilisation."

Dani snorted. "Civilisation? You don't even have a doctor around to tend to the heavily wounded!"

" Stop whining, it is not that bad and we do have some kind of doctor, even though you wouldn't call him that in Europe, because he doesn't have a degree. Just go and see Narayan after school. Ramesh can take you home with him, he is his son. Narayan is living some way into the woods. He can help you. Don't worry, he won't amputate your leg and if you still need a "real" doctor Venkatesh can drive you to the city tomorrow."

"Fine. I only hope I won't meet the big nasty cat a second time. Because if I do, I might take a chunk out of its backside, only to see it limping."

Ramesh was a quiet six year old boy. He was in his first class, but he seemed to be very intelligent. Dani liked him, because he always thought thoroughly, before he gave an answer. On the way to his father she tried to find out as much about the 'doctor' as she could, but she didn't like most of it.

The way seemed endless to her and she wasn't sure, how she would manage to walk back without any painkillers. When they finally arrived at the small house in the woods she was glad to sit down. But when Ramesh offered her a chair she jumped up again, because it was too painful for her to sit on both cheeks. Ramesh went in search for his father, who was nowhere to be seen.

Narayan was down at the small stream fishing for his and Ramesh's dinner. While waiting for the fish to bite, his thoughts drifted to the female from last night. He couldn't forget her smell and her taste was still on his tongue. He knew. After searching for a long time and making a lot of mistakes he had brushed it off as a myth, but now he had tasted her and he knew the myth was still alive. After all, he should be the one to believe in myths, because his own existance was one.

He had to find a way to approach the woman. He still didn't even know her name, but his reaction to her was strong after smelling her scent. He just had to find a way for her to smell him too and she would be all over him, because she wouldn't be able to resist the magic call of his scent. He smiled over his plan, because it simply couldn't fail. Nobody was able to resit nature's call.

"Pa, Pa, you have to come. I brought my teacher with me. She is hurt and you have to help her."

Narayan let out a low groan. Great, now he would meet the annoying teacher, who told his son some stupid stuff that he eagerly believed. Ramesh kept talking about her, like she was the new moviestar.

"Hang on, I am coming."

He walked out of the water, took his towel and made his way towards his home. Taking a deep breath he suddenly stopped. His mind was playing tricks on him. He could smell her. Here. But that would mean. She was the teacher.

Ramesh had a firm grip on his hand and kept pulling him towards the woman, who was looking uncomfortable standing beside his home.

"Pa, this is my teacher, you know, I told you about her."

Well, maybe my plan will work out much faster than I thought. "Hi, my name is Narayan, it is a pleasure to meet you."

"Dani, and I am not sure I can say the same for my part."

Narayan looked puzzled because of her cranky answer. "Why don't you sit down and tell me about your probem?"

"Thank you, but I prefer to keep standing."

"As you like. But would you mind if I got a shirt for myself before we talk about what brings you to me?"

"Do what you like. That's what you always do, isn't it?"

"What do you mean with that? Wait a second." He grabbed his shirt and wrenched it angrily over his head. "What exactly is your problem?"

"My problem? What is your prolem? Why do you leave a six year old boy alone in the woods, without someone to look after him? You should know best about the dangers lurking in this woods. Don't you have any sense of responsibility?"

"Wait a second, you come here without knowing me, judging me for whatever you heard about me. What gives you the right to do so?" Now he was really pissed. "You think you are the superior white woman who comes to India to tell the underdeveloped uneducated jungleman what is right and wrong. Sorry to tell you, but you are seventy years too late to do so"

"So you think it alright to leave Ramesh alone here, in the dark, when you are amusing yourself somewhere else?"

"I am not amusing myself! I know about the dangers, but I am a single father and I do my damn hardest to give Ramesh a good life and for that I have to do a job. If you just came here to judge me about my way of caring for my son, then I have to ask you to leave again, or I can't promise to stay civilised in this argument."

"Then how do you make sure he is save, when you are gone?"

"I have my ways. And I don't think that I have to defend myself against you. Is there anything else you came for?"

Dani already opened her mouth to decline the question, but Ramesh chimed in." She is hurt, Pa, and she needs your help."

"Oh, it is nothing. I don't want to bother you anymore." With that she turned around and started to leave, but a strong hand on her shoulder turned her around softly. His voice didn't sound angry anymore, but almost ... caring. "Nothing, right? Then why are you limping? I can see you are in some pain, so why don't you let me have a look? I can help you."

"No, thank you. I am fine."

"No, you are not! Let me decide, if it is alright."

"Can you at least send Ramesh out?"

"What, alone into the woods? Why?"

"Cause there is no need for him to see the bare backside of his teacher, is there?"

"Well, it would be a good part of his education", he said smiling, but after an angry glare from Dani he sent Ramesh down to the stream to fetch the basket with their dinner. "Now tell me what's happened and show me where it hurts. Do you want to lie down?"

After standing the whole day Dani was glad to rest her feet and lowered herself on her stomach on the bed, while telling Narayan about the incident with the panther. "It was very strange. I didn't even feel very threatened, like it would eat me for dinner, but it was scary."

"Believe me, if he did want you for dinner you wouldn't be able to walk here. I think the cat was curious to see who was new in his territory."

"How do you know it was a 'he'?"

"Because there is only one panther in this part of the forest. There are some other leopards, but only one black male."

"How do you know that?"

"I grew up in this forest and I know every part and every animal in it. You know I like amusing myself in the forest", he said with a wink. "Now let me see your backside."

With very gentle hands he lowered her pants and panties and inhaled sharply at the sight of her perfect round cheeks. She even had some lost freckles down there. He had got her pretty hard last night. Four long deep gashes were glaring at him, running across her left cheek. She had obviously tried to clean them, but because of the angle she had not reached every part and he would have to clean it properly.

"How bad is it?"

"You will have some pretty scars when it is healed, but it is nothing dangerous. I will clean the cuts and put some antiseptic balm on it."

The thought that he had marked her so thoroughly satisfied him. Now every male could see that she belonged to him. Not that he would allow anyone close enough to her to see her naked bum.

"I am sorry!"

Narayan was surprised. "For what?"

"I was very rude before. I just made some assumptions. It is just, I am afraid of doctors. But I still think it is wrong to leave Ramesh alone at night. He is only six!"

"No need to be afraid. I am not even a real doctor. I think you would call me a quack doctor or a charlatan in your country. You see, there is nothing to worry. I won't hurt you."

"Ouch, and what was that?" He had started to clean the cuts with a burning fluid at the same time.

"It's nothing you can't take." He stroked the soft parts of her uninjured skin under the pretense of examination and he felt her relax.

"I know it is risky to leave Ramesh alone so often, but I cannot take him with me. He needs to sleep and to study. Sometimes Deepa is watching him, she is his aunt, but most of time she is busy herself."

"Why don't you move into the village then? There would at least be neighbours in case anything happens."

"I thought about it, but I feel caged around too many people and I can do my work only here. We're living from the forest. Then Ramesh would see me hardly at all. So, finished." He applied the rest of the ugly smelling balm and covered it with a cloth. "You should stay like that for a while. I will go and find Ramesh or else his teacher will cut off my head. Just wait ten minutes and you can get clothed again." Smiling down at her, he left Dani to her thoughts.

Dani hadn't thought that she would meet such a fine speciman out here in the forest. She had expected some old, weird man, but Narayan was impressing. He was not very tall, maybe only a few inches taller than herself, but his body was well toned and he had muscles at all the right places. She had to swallow hard when she saw the water glistening on his upper body. When he smiled his eyes lit up and you had to simply believe in its sincerity. And his hands. They felt so perfect on her skin, rough and strong, but oh so gentle. It seemed they mirrored his character. He was strong and there was definitely a wild streak in him, but he showed a caring side that was very endearing.

She would risk another encounter with the panther if she could feel his hands again on her skin. Could you become addicted by a single touch? God, he must think her a complete snob. How could she accuse him of something without even knowing him. The first impression was always most important and sticking to the mind. Well done.

She removed the cloth from her backside and slowly got clothed. Dani found the two outside, sitting on the ground cleaning fish together. She paused in the door and felt very embarassed. The two seemed to get along fine. Ramesh looked up from his work. "Did Pa make it better?"

"Yes, your dad was great. Listen, I have to go now. Thank you for everything and I am sorry. I am in no position to criticize you." Narayan nodded. "You have to hurry then, before it gets dark, or you could stay over night if you want to."

"Thank you, but I better leave. If you need someone to watch over Ramesh, just tell me. I have a lot of time and wouldn't mind having company."

"That would be great. Take care on your way."

"Good night. See you tomorrow in school, Ramesh."

After Dani left they were continuing their task silently.

"Do you like her, Pa?"

"What?"

"Do you like her?"

"Hmmm."

"You are thinking about her now."

"Hmmm. I just wonder if she will make it home before darkness falls."

"Then go and check on her."

"Hey, did you just tell me to go after your prescious teacher? How old are you?"

"But you like her, don't you? And I like her, too. So go!"

"What abut you? I don't want to leave you alone again. She won't speak to me again if anything happens to you."

"I'll be fine. It is not the first time and I will keep all the rules. Lock the door, don't go outside, don't let anyone in, don't do something stupid."

"Don't be a smartass now. Take care. I love you!"

Rolling his eyes Ramesh only said "Go!"

*****************

Dani made only slow progress on her way home. Even though it didn't hurt so much anymore walking was still uncomfortable and she was limping. The sun was already setting and it was getting dark. The last beams of the sun were finding their way through the branches of the trees and created dancing shadows all around her, when she saw something black moving out of the corner of her eyes.

She immediately froze. It was the panther and it was now blocking her way. Dani felt very insecure about how to behave. Should she retreat back slowly, or better remain absolutely still? Running would be the wrong decision, about that she was sure, because he would hunt her down. She decided to just wait, maybe he would loose interest and leave. But the cat seemed to do the same. He lay down and just watched her with golden eyes.

After some time Dani made a slow attempt to move, but stopped when the panther lifted his head, eying her curiously. Then he stood up and approached her. He walked leisurely towards her, sure that she wouldn't escape him.

"Why don't they write a book "What to do when a panther crosses your way"?"

He reached her and butted her with his head. Well, maybe she should move now. He butted her again and she started walking slowly. The cat followed her and when she stopped he gave her a gentle push with his head.

"You know you behave kind of strange for a panther. Wouldn't it be normal for you to just attack and kill your prey? Not that I mind if you don't do it. Not at all. Now I am talking to a cat and I am not even thirty. I think I need some professional help. But on the other side people talk to worse things than cats and you seem to understand what I am talking about, don't you?"

Dani kept on her nervous blabbering because talking seemed to help last time. After a while she was sure the panther wouldn't harm her. He was just keeping her company. Now it was really dark and she didn't know which way to go.

"I think I am lost. Did we come from the right or the left side? Maybe I should wait until it is morning. Then Ramesh will come this way to school. Or I could go back , but I am not sure if I can find the way in the dark."

She felt a strong push from behind urging her to turn to the left side. "You think I should turn left? Do you know the way? Of course you know, you've already been there. You hurt me last time, you know?"

He rubbed his head softly on her leg. "Now you behave like a cuddly pet. What's next, a bellyrub? But you know I am not really angry. Because of you I met Narayan. I think I really like him. At least his hands feel wonderful. Hey, why did you stop? Are you jealous?"

The panther had stopped and just stared at her. "You don't have to be. I think he must hate me, because I insulted him pretty badly. Will you come now, without you I won't find the way home and you owe me something."

He shook his head, as if to rid himself of a nasty fly and started walking again. He was amazed. She liked him. But would she accept him if she found out the truth? He would have to take it slowly. Gain her trust in both his forms.

" I think nobody at home will believe me, if I tell them about you. It is just weird. Now it is really dark, I can't even see you anymore, not to talk about the way. You should wear a light around your neck, that would make following you easier. Ahhh, there you are."

Narayan had come very close to her, placing his head so that her hand rested on top of it. "You have many talents, don't you? You could even work as a leading-cat for the blind. I know, I talk too much. Your ears must already ring, because of my blabbering. I will stop now."

They walked in silence, sticking close together and brushing against each other from time to time. Dani started scratching him behind his ears and he responded by pressing his head closer to her hand. It made her chuckle. "You seem to like it." And she continued gliding her fingers through his soft furr.