Out of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,415 Followers

We got in her car and as we buckled up, I asked, "So where is this party? Whose is it?"

"It's at a club. Don't worry, its right up your street."

I did worry about what she meant by that, when we pulled into the parking lot of a notorious strip club. She looked at me looking around and said, "Don't worry. It's going to be an educational night, but you are gonna LOVE this."

We arrived at the door, had names checked off a list – something else to ask about later - and went inside and it was a happening place. And to my surprise, it was all couples. There were no single sad looking guys pumping dollar bills into dancing girl's panties. The girls were definitely there and definitely dancing, but it didn't see any solo guys. Amy saw me looking around and saw the question on my face and grabbed my hand, and pulled me close. "Its couples only night tonight. It's a Halloween thing – someone I know basically rents the entire place out once a year, on this night, and invites select couples. The drinks are free, but if you want a private dance, you have to pay for that."

We went to the bar, we ordered drinks and after getting my beer, I just looked around. There was a vibe here - everyone was in costume and most of them were pretty revealing or just sexy. I put down my beer and turned to Amy, who was also checking the place out. "Amy, I'm going to ask you, and I want you to be honest. Is this a sex party?"

She smiled and tilted her head, "Ok, since you ask, no. It's a Halloween party at a strip club. I don't doubt sex happens, but it's not a sex party. No one expects anything of you – but I wouldn't doubt things can happen here if you want them to. Do you want them to, Jace?"

I looked away from her and picked up my drink again and took a sip as I weighed up my own emotional state right then.

"I don't think so – you know my last experience of this kind of scene. The wounds are still fresh. However, I don't think I – we – need to leave. I think we can hang. I don't want to be partying with anyone else, but... ok, we can hang out."

Oh, how we fool ourselves.

Amy smiled, patted my arm and said, "Let's get a seat", and we went to find a booth. We found one, sat down and over the next three hours we had multiple drinks and I was hit on by multiple strippers, as was Amy (in fact, I think she got more than I did) and we had three or four couples come by, sit with us, pass the time of day, watch the dancers and then move on, once it was clear we weren't looking for company of 'that sort', as I mentally categorized it.

After the last couple left, Amy turned to me and did two things. Firstly, she grabbed my hand and pushed it up her skirt, where I discovered that once again, there were no panties – she must have been allergic to them – and that she was dripping wet, and she leaned and said, "I am SO FUCKING HORNY. If you won't have a private dance with any of these girls, I will."

I kept my hand where it was, slowly rubbing her slit under the table, and could feel her tense up as I brushed my fingers over her clit, and I leaned back and said, "You are one nasty slutty girl, aren't you? Which one did you have in mind?"

She gestured to a tall Asian girl, two tables down from us, who was in a red Chinese mini dress. I'd watched that dress come off and on three times that evening when she'd been up at the pole and she was absolutely a vixen. I gestured to her with my free hand and she saw it, excused herself with the people she was currently attempting to get her to dance for her, and came over to our table. When she got there, she sat down, next to Amy, and I hastily removed my hand from under her skirt, since she would have seen it. As it was, I didn't do it either fast enough or subtly enough because the lady looked down, then looked up and gave us a big old knowing smile and said, "I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone else is doing it too. That other table I was at? She had his cock out and was trying to persuade me to go down on him."

I didn't know where to put my face after that, but Amy said with deliberate relish and intent, "You wouldn't?"

The girl looked at Amy and said, "Oh honey, he's decrepit, she's dried up and frankly the idea made me want to throw up in my mouth. I'm not saying I'd never do it, though, just not with them." Then she eyed us and added, "But you two... well, that's a different matter."

"I'm Amy, this is Jace," said Amy, offering her hand to the Chinese girl.

"I'm Wonton," she said, shaking Amy's hand. "Or that's the stupid name I'm stuck with here, anyway. Won-ton – you know, like Wanton Slut or WonTon soup? The guy that runs this place is a schmuck, but I earn more here than any other dance place in Portland."

Amy laughed lightly. "Yeah, it's funny. I've been in a fair few strip clubs and this one doesn't seem the best run."

Bing bing - more Conversation threads for later. She was racking up the topics.

"You said it, sister," said Wonton, smiling and revealing perfect teeth. "Still, time is money as they say. You guys up for a dance?"

Amy looked over at me – and I still can't quite get over the fact that she just blurted this out – and said, "Actually, I am so wet that actually what I need is a good fuck. What I'd really like is to do that while you dance for us. Can we do that here?"

Wonton smiled again, broader this time, and said, "For a hundred bucks, you can do anything in here. Come with me." She got up and offered her hand to Amy, who took it. They both moved off and I, grabbing both our drinks, got up and followed, wondering at my luck and marveling at how sexy Amy was.

We moved to the back of the club, where there was a corridor with small alcoves off it, guarded by a very large man in a close fitting suit. He nodded at Wonton as she passed and sized me up as I did. The alcoves had no doors, but they did have curtains over them. Most were closed and from the noises we could hear from most of them as we passed, Amy wasn't the first with her idea. We went to the last alcove, and found there was a large couch in it, a small coffee table and that was it. Wonton closed the curtain, then turned to us and said, "Cash in advance I'm afraid. You seem good people but it's just easier to get this out the way first."

I fumbled in my pockets and Amy put her hand on my arm and shook her head. "My treat," she said and produced a single hundred from the depths of her purse. She handed it to Wonton who pushed into a small purse she had around her neck.

"Right," she smiled, "Now, a dance you say? We won't be disturbed here, so anything you want to do to each other, feel free."

Instantly, Amy was on my pants, unbuckling them and unzipping them and letting my monster of an erection free. You could have buckled girders with what I had right then. Wonton started undulating, and slowly unzipping her dress in the sexiest way possible, maintaining eye contact with me which she did it. Amy went down on me and I sat there, watching a naked woman dance as seductively as possible for me, while my girlfriend blew me in the best possible way. How I didn't cum instantly I have no idea.

This went on for one song and then Amy, coming up for air, said, "I need to be fucked. And I want to watch her. But first..."

Amy got up, smoothed down her skirt, and then just grabbed Wonton and kissed her, hard. I was just astounded. Both at the thought that Amy was so sure of the situation that she could just kiss this naked girl, and no one would get upset and also thatmy girlfriend was into girls!Wonton, for her part, seemed totally into it. She grabbed Amy, pulled her in close, and carried on the kiss, pushing up Amy's skirt and fondling her naked ass. Amy broke the kiss, needing air I suspect and looked at Wonton and said, "I haven't done that in a while, LOVE kissing a girl." Oh the after dinner conversations we were going to have. She then turned to me and gestured at me to move, and she did so she jumped slightly, closed her eyes and moaned.

I looked behind her and Wonton was just putting a finger in her mouth. "Tasty," she said. She'd just shoved her finger in Amy's pussy and was licking her juices! Honestly, I could have blown my stack right there and then! This kind of thing did Not Happen To Me.

I looked back at Amy, who looked impatient, and I pushed myself back on the couch. Amy turned around, so her back was to me, pulled up her skirt and positioned herself on my cock, sitting down on it, while facing Wonton. She was so hot and so wet and my cock just slid into her with no friction at all. I could feel how hot she was.

Amy arched her back, moaned and dug her nails into my thighs. "God, I need that," she moaned. Wonton came forward, and put her hands on Amy's shoulders and nuzzled down and kissed Amy's neck, as I just sat there, since I couldn't move – I had Amy's full weight on me. I felt Amy start to tense up and move up and down. She drew up her legs so her feet were planted on either side of my thighs and leaned back, with me basically stuffed completely up inside her. I was completely pinned down, and not able to contribute anything to situation, besides providing the hard cock in the first place. Given that, I craned my head around Amy's shoulders to see what was going on.

Wonton was bending down in front of Amy, she'd unbuttoned her blouse some more and had pulled her tits out of her push up bra and was busy going to town on them. Amy had her head back and was just going with it, slowly but rhythmically bouncing up and down on my cock and I was just getting an eyeful. Wonton then pulled back, looked at Amy and reached out with her hands and grabbed Amy's head on either side, and kissed her again. It was hot as fuck, watching her kiss my girlfriend hard, tongues and all, and Amy get totally into it. Then she pulled back, looked at Amy again and just descended to her knees. She forced my legs apart a bit, so she could get closer in and then dove into Amy's exposed pussy, full of my cock. Her face was right in there, and if I really craned my neck, I could see her tongue flick all over Amy's labia and clit.

Amy, if possible, went even tenser and stopped moving up and down – as much as because she wanted to be sure she gave Wonton static access to her pussy, as because she simply wasn't capable of processing the feelings she was having and move at the same time. She leant back into me and I reached around to pinch her nipples and kiss her neck as Wonton carried on eating her. I could feel Wonton's tongue on the part of the shaft of my cock that protruded from Amy, and it was hot. The whole scene was hot. This went on for about 4 of 5 minutes, with Amy shuddering twice, as she came from what was happening.

Eventually though, Wonton stood up, kissed Amy again – sharing her juices. "Fucking hot" I murmured.

Amy responded "Your turn".

She turned around, climbed on the small coffee table and presented her ass to Amy. Amy didn't hesitate. She put her legs down on the floor, leaned forward and pushed her face into Wonton's pussy and ass. Like Wonton before her, she went to town on Wontons ass, tongue fucking her pussy AND ass. She was like a demon, eating the hot cunt and ass in front of her. I could see Wonton alternately looking back, closing her eyes, biting her lip and grabbing her tits. It was, folks, one hot show. And all I had to do was sit there.

However, after 10 minutes of this, while it was great, I felt the need to make my presence felt a bit more, plus I was getting a tick in my left thigh which I knew if left unattended would end up a full cramp. So, in a ruthless move, I literally stood up. It tumbled Amy forward a bit and she pushed up, past Wontons ass. She looked back at me, questioningly and I could see how glazed her face was with Wontons pussy juices, especially around the mouth. I smiled at her and said, "My turn now." She understood and moved forward, coming off my dick and standing up.

Wonton looked over at me, reached out and grabbed my very hard cock and turned to Amy and asked, "With your permission?" – which was a nice touch.

Amy smiled and said, "Help yourself." And with that Wonton just fell on my cock. It was almost as if she inhaled it. There was no subtly, no 'wrapping my cock in her velvet mouth'. It was just a right on hard blow job, and she was VERY into it.

Amy sat down on the couch and arranged herself with her legs spread, pulling up her skirt and fingering her pussy as she watched. She was breathless and intense as she stared at Wonton, going to town on my cock. It was a terrific 5 minutes but, as before, I wanted to be more in on the activity. I gently pulled Wonton off my cock – there was an audible pop as her mouth came off it; that girl could generate some suction – and moved her into a better position. She knelt down on the small coffee table, ass facing back, and then buried her face back into Amy's pussy. Her ass was facing me; the invitation obvious, and I wasted no time taking her up of it. Again though, there was no subtly in the act. I just plunged my cock deep in her pussy and I felt her back arc and the intake of breath as my 8 inches plundered her hella wet cunt. And, honestly, I cannot believe I didn't just blow my load there and then. But I held my cool and pumped away, slow, fast, slow, then rotating my hips, using every trick I knew in fact.

We fucked like this for a good 10 minutes, when Amy leaned forward and gestured to me. I pulled out of Wonton who groaned as I did it, and Amy stood up. Wonton looked up, looked at Amy and understand. Amy wanted to swap positions, and that was cool with me. At some point very soon I was going to blow and I'd far rather do it in my girlfriend that in some random woman, hot as she was. It was a great experience, but I wanted to finish where I thought was right – implied permission or not.

We resumed me fucking Amy and she was half eating Wontons pussy and half just hanging on her leg, eyes closed, enjoying the pounding I was handing out. After about 3 or 4 minutes, I just knew I was going to blow. I could feel it building up. And when I did... it was glorious. The kind of cum that doesn't happen very often – where you are at maximum extension and you can feel every pulse, jetting your hot jizz into the woman's waiting hole. I could feel my own muscles pulsing as they blasted my cum out – and frankly I'm kinda surprised I didn't blow the top of Amy's head off.

I grunted, as I just exploded... and it went on for a full 10-15 seconds... another first for me. But then whole evening was like that.

I literally blew, every muscle clenched and then I just stumbled back.

Amy looked back at me and said, "You ok, Stud?"

I smiled sheepishly at her and said, "Um yeah. Another night at the shack. Ho hum," trying to make light of it.

Amy muttered, "Yeah, right. Hey Wonton, where are the bathrooms? I gotta clean up before I start dripping..."

Wonton covered her mouth and laughed. "Over here, let me show you. I need to brush my teeth. Nothing like breathing someone else's pussy over the paying customers to make you no money at all!"

Before they left, Amy rooted around in her bag and produced another $100 bill and pressed it on Wonton. "I think you earned this," she said, and Wonton smiled her perfect smile and actually bowed!

I was left alone to pull up my pants, get on my wobbly feet and take our drinks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went home. And I was beat. Elated, but beat. Amy wasn't very talkative, but I put that down to the tremendous fucking she'd got at my hand. Or cock. I knew it wasn't, but a man can dream, right? I was just blowing through life on a dream right then, best I'd felt in months.

And then we got home and I took a look around the apartment – there were crumpled up tissues everywhere – and I knew things weren't great for Chloe. Her car was outside and the guest room door was firmly closed.

I looked at Amy and she looked at me. She suddenly said, "Get me a drink babe? And a beer for you. You need to recover your strength."

I raised my eyebrow at that, but didn't say anything. I got the drinks and we sat down on the couch. She clinked bottles and drained half of hers in one go.

I sipped mine and said, cleverly, "So."

Amy smiled and leaned back. "Have fun tonight?"

"Um..." I said, even more cleverly I thought.

"Yeah, I thought so," she said. "And what did we learn tonight?"

I thought and then said, "You like girls too? That's pretty awesome by the way."

"Oh, that's nothing. I've lived life Jace. I was thinking more of the fact that you aren't 100% averse to group situations."

My smile suddenly fled and I sat back. Was that was this was? A test of some sort? Amy must have read my face as she added, hastily, "Look, it's just sex Jace. I didn't really plan anything but being there, well, it was kinda primed. Don't be ashamed of yourself. You had fun. You got to do something that many men dream of and very few fulfill. So be pleased with that."

I thought a bit more and nodded. "Ok. I can get behind that. So to speak."

Amy smiled back at me, drained her drink and put the bottle down and then she said, "And now, I'm done. I'm tired, I'm going to go bed and you are going to do something for me now."

I smiled. Here we go. Reason #1 for 'recovering my strength', Round 2! And then Amy delivered the second bomb shell of the night.

"Jace, I want you to go into Chloe's room and fuck her."

I sat there, stunned, bottle on its way to my mouth and went, "What now? You know, that's really weird. I thought I just heard you say you wanted me to fuck Chloe?!"

"Yep," said Amy. "Look around you. She's obviously been out, come back. She's unhappy and she's been crying. That or she's got a massive cold all of a sudden. Amy has made a ton of progress, but she's very unhappy still. And not surprisingly. She sees you here, with me and she wants that. You are doing to her now what she did to you. Only you are prolonging it."

I was extremely uncertain of this. "Amy, this wasn't my doing. I'm sorry she's unhappy but it wasn't me that fucked my friends."

Amy sighed and said, "I know. Her unhappiness is to a certain extent her own doing. But the fact is that she's never going to move on until she gets some token of your forgiveness. You know she's not a malicious person. She fucked up. She made a mistake. She let desires and alcohol get the better of her and to her credit, she knows it and acknowledges it. She's not justifying it; she's not trying to make it your fault. For Christ's sake J, how long does she need to be punished? Get in there and make her understand that YOU understand."

"Yeah, but... sex? I mean, couldn't I buy her a card? Isn't this a bit... much – just to say 'I forgive you'?" I balked.

"J..." said Amy gently, leaning forward and looking in my eyes, "this is the ultimate forgiveness token. Don't you see?"

I did see. But still, this wasn't right. My girlfriend asking me to fuck my ex wife? "What about you? I mean, given what we did this evening, how can you ask me to do this? How are you possible ok with that?"

Amy took both my hands in hers and said, "J, it's onlybecauseof what we did today that Iamok with this. I know where you will come when you are done. But she needs this and I see it and I cannot be ok with myself unless Imakeyou get in there and resolve this a bit. No one is asking you to marry her again, just... make her evening less shitty, ok? Now, I'm going to bed. Get your strength and go make her cum."

With that, she got up and went to the bedroom and as she drifted into her room she said, "And keep the noise down and let yourself out when you are done."

I just sat there, incredulous and stunned. The trouble was, I could absolutely follow her logic, but I still couldn't see how this was the right thing to do. Well, I could, but... my head was tied in knots. I sat there for almost 5 minutes just thinking when the choice was taken for me. Chloe's door opened and she darted out towards the kitchen and stopped dead when she saw me sitting on the couch alone.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,415 Followers