Out Of My System Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jackie, I have been in love with you for ages.” Fez murmured in a husky voice, not trying to hide his passion anymore. I leaned over so that our lips could meet at long last, and they did in a gentle kiss that slowly built to a fiery embrace. When we finally parted, he looked up into my eyes.

“I am in love with you…but what about our friendship? And do you return the feelings that I have for you?”

That took me back a little. Suddenly the kick – ass dominance I’d been feeling so strongly wavered a bit. I knelt before him, averted my eyes and searched for the right answer.

“Yeah, I have feelings for you, too, Fez.” I admitted finally. His eyes lit up, but he said nothing and let me finish, something Michael had never done. “But I’ve been through so much this past year with Michael and then Steven, that I don’t know if I believe in love anymore.” I confessed. I glanced at him and quickly continued. “As for our friendship, I don’t want anything to get in the way of that. But we’re both adults, really. We can handle it, right, Fez?”

He sat in silence for a couple of butterfly-inducing moments. At last he gently took my chin in the palm of his hand and lifted my face towards his. “I would never be so stupid as to cause you any pain, Jackie. I would rather die.” Fez stated vehemently. “You have endured enough. I want you to know that I am friends with Hyde and Kelso, but I do not like what they do to women, and I hate what Kelso has done to you.” He glanced at my outfit and then at the box of goodies lying on the couch. “I get the feeling you wanted to take it out on me.”

Tears burned my eyes, but I didn’t let them fall. “No.” I said. “All I wanted was to get your attention, really. Just to make it more fun.”

Fez graced me with a gorgeous smile. “I did not say that I would mind.”

“Really, Fez?” I asked, getting back in the mood. “Would you like that?”

His gaze burned me to my core. “I would love that.” He said in the deepest voice I’d ever heard him use. “Tell you what,” Fez continued. “Why don’t we hold a little experiment, just for tonight, strictly as friends. Anything goes. We do whatever we feel. And if afterwards, it still doesn’t feel right…”

“We’ll agree to stay friends.” I finished for him. Fez beamed down at me.

“Exactly. No strings attached. No pain or heartbreak, just mutual exploring between friends. So?” His voice grew husky again as he leaned in to kiss my neck softly. One of his surprisingly strong hands reached around to cup the small of my back and pull me closer. I sighed in delight, my head swimming just as it had the other day.

“What do you say, Jackie? Are you willing to try this with me?” Fez murmured in my ear. His breath on my neck instantly shot chills up and down my spine. I shifted position in his arms and looked directly into his liquid brown eyes.

“Yes, Fez. Yes.” I whispered. “I want that more than anything else in the world.” With that, I swooped in for another long kiss. This one was hotter than the last, our tongues caressing each other’s mouths for what felt like eternity. There was an instant electricity between us as the kiss finally broke. Fez stared at me intently.

“How do you want to do this, Jackie?” He asked with a smile. “What would be your ultimate desire, your favorite fantasy?” Again he nuzzled my neck and barely grazed my sensitive earlobe. I couldn’t help but to moan. If this is how good he is at just seducing me…

The dominant urge suddenly kicked in again, so much so I was consumed with the desire. I stared at him fixedly, my eyes deliberately drifting to the bulge in his jeans and back up to his eyes. I bit my lip in anticipation and reached for the handcuffs.

“I want to chain you up on that shower rack over there –“ I nodded towards the old curtain rod nestled next to the basement door – “And make you beg. I want to hear you scream my name, Fez, in that fucking sexy as hell foreign accent you use so well. I want to make you absolutely crazy.” I purred seductively. Fez raised an eyebrow as he took in what I’d said. His eyes shifted to the object in question.

“It was not a request, Fez.” I said bluntly. Now both of Fez’ eyebrows were up, but all he responded with was another beautiful smile as he stood and came face to face with me.

“Good boy.” I stated with a smile on my own lips. Quickly producing the handcuffs, I slapped one of them on his wrist before he could say anything and lead him to the curtain rod. Eagerly I tugged his t-shirt out of his pants, admiring his sculpted abdomen as he raised his arms for me to remove his shirt. I ripped it off of him roughly, and he gasped in protest. I placed a single manicured finger to his sensuous lips.

“Don’t.” I whispered. “This won’t hurt a bit, I promise. Now raise your arms again.”

Fez did as he was told. I placed the chain of the handcuffs over the rod and clasped the remaining cuff on his other wrist, so that he was practically dangling above the floor.

“Jackie, this is kind of uncomfortable,” Fez complained, trying in vain to adjust his precarious position. I responded with a predatory smile. “Stop that, or I’ll have to punish you. We wouldn’t want to have to discipline you so soon.” Stepping back to admire my work, I reached over and switched on the old dilapidated radio to the rock station Donna works for. As luck would have it, the opening bass riff of Aerosmith’s “Sweet Emotion” rippled through the air. Perfect, I mused happily and turned back to return my attentions to Fez.

I watched in delight as he struggled in the handcuffs. Oh, god, he was absolutely gorgeous to behold. My clit began to throb wildly as I fixed my eyes on his. The lust glazed expression on Fez’ face was so enticing. Slowly and carefully I strutted over to where my willing subject waited for me.

I stole another glance into his eyes before leaning in and softly brushing my lips against his. His tongue slipped out slightly to probe at the new sensation, but I had other ideas. My hands and lips roamed all over every inch of his hard body, tracing each curve lightly with my fingernail. Fez shivered and his breath began to come more quickly in short, sharp exhalations. I felt the power of control surge through me again as my hand came to rest at the waistband of his jeans.

“Do you want my hands on your cock, Fez?” I asked wantonly. Our eyes met again as he nodded. “I want to hear you say it, Fez.” I reminded him harshly.

“Sorry, Jackie.”

“Call me mistress.” I cooed. Again those eyes lit up.

“Whatever you wish, mistress.” Fez purred. I smiled and reached for the whip. His eyes widened in fear. There was that adrenaline rush again. I lightly stroked his abdomen with it. “Say it, Fez.”

“I want you to touch me, mistress.”

“Beg me.”

Fez writhed in his restraints as he pleaded. “God, Jackie, I need it, please, touch me, please..”

I indulged his desperate request, tugging the zipper down and then removing his jeans to reveal his black silky boxers. Slowly, tortuously I slipped a hand inside to stroke his rock hard member, loving the moan I received in response. My breath caught in my throat as I realized his size was much more than I had expected. It had to be a full nine inches, I thought in amazement. I decided to have a better look, so I pushed the material down past his hips, almost down his thighs. I was so right. He was a magnificent sight to behold, long, but not overly so, and just the right thickness. My pelvic muscles quivered at the thought of him moving inside me. I stroked him up and down quite a few times before my body took over, deciding the both of us were ready for more.

I looked in his eyes hungrily. “I want to know what you taste like, Fez.” Fez bit his lip softly and stared into me. “The same is true for me, Jackie- I mean, mistress.” The very thought made me shudder in delight. It took all my strength to keep from leaning against him for support. As the song reached the first crescendo, I drifted lengthwise down his stomach so his cock could reach my lips and balanced myself on one knee. I looked up at him and used my tongue to lightly trace a line up one side of his shaft, across and around his head, and then down the other side. Fez’ moans were uncontrollable as I teased him relentlessly, loving every second of it.

“Jackie..I mean, m-mistress, ohhh god, yes..” He was panting, and he sounded unbelievably desperate.

“What do you say, Fez?” I growled almost maliciously. “Call me by my name.”

“Please, Jackie, I can’t take it anymore, please..” He begged, pulling himself up by the handcuffs’ chain, his muscles straining from the effort. I smiled at him, watching his face contort with pleasure. “You can do better than that, Fez. Say it again for me.” When I didn’t immediately get my response, I slapped his thigh with the whip enough to startle him. He looked at me in alarm, too shocked to cry out.

“Say my name, Fez!” I spat. “Acknowledge your mistress!!”

“Jackie, Jackie, please, you are my only one, my only mistress, Jackie, you are a goddess to me, I worship you and the ground you walk upon, Jackie, please suck me, oh, god!” Fez chanted in a stream of desperation. He looked down at me with those eyes. They told me he meant every word. Lust had not clouded his judgment.

I graced him with an icy smile. “Very good, Fez. See, I knew you were a quick learner. You’ll make a fine slave.” With that, I took his member fully into my mouth inch by inch, taking in as much as I could until I felt him in the back of my throat.

Mmmmm, I was right, my mind purred. He does taste delicious. The cries my mouth on him elicited only made me wetter as I worked his entire length the way Michael used to ask me to. Of course, I never did give him that honor. Only Fez has earned that right, I thought with pure pleasure as I applied warm, wet suction to his throbbing manhood. I picked up a slightly new taste that assured me I was doing everything right. I forced my eyes upwards so they met with his again. The look he held was hot enough to almost set my clit aflame.

“Please, Jackie.” Fez begged with a throaty moan in his voice. He gasped and closed his eyes briefly as my skilled tongue swirled around his head again. Regaining composure, he stared down at me. “Please do it. Please suck me off. I’ll do anything for you, Jackie. I’ll be everything, I’ll fulfill your every need if you’d only-“ Abruptly the words died in his throat with a strangled cry.

His words finally broke me. I mercilessly pumped up and down his shaft, drinking in his cries and moans like they were the finest wine. I did everything I could think of to him. I even was so mean as to lightly graze my teeth across the rigid skin. Over and over he pleaded with me, begging for release, begging to be released. For the big finale, I left his penis to bend down and take his sac gently into my mouth. My knees were weak. It was hard for me to stay upright any longer. My cunt throbbed along with every ecstatic shout, every frantic plea, until finally at long last his body arched sharply in the throes of a shattering orgasm. My left hand raised up to stroke him off, and I was rewarded with his seed spilt upon my hand as my mouth left his secret pleasure center. When he did, I felt the most intense pull in my groin blossom into a blissful climax and simply fell to the floor in relief. Distantly I heard “Sweet Emotion” fade into “Touch Me” on the radio.

For a moment neither of us made a sound. We didn’t have the energy to move.

“Jackie?” Fez asked tentatively after a few moments. “Are you okay?”

I groaned and hoisted myself off the cold concrete, steadying myself as I stood up slowly. “I’ve honestly never felt better, Fez. That was incredibly hot.” I said, clutching my bosom as I tried to catch my breath.

Fez laughed weakly and nodded. “To say the least.” He lifted his head to look at me. “You are truly amazing.” I blushed and leaned over to kiss him hard on the mouth. His gaze met mine again when our lips separated. “If you let me out of these restraints, I’ll make you feel better than you ever have in your life. I guarantee you’ll touch the stars.” The sentiment was a little corny, I thought, but the look in those bedroom eyes burned right through me.

“I mean that, Jackie. In all seriousness, I swear I’ll make you forget every man you’ve ever been with.” Fez said softly. I couldn’t resist an offer like that, so I reached into the box and produced the key to the handcuffs. Finally I released him from his shackles, as he rubbed his wrists. I had to laugh.

“What about you, Fez? Are you okay?” I asked. He gave me another one of those alluring toothy smiles and nodded his head. “I’m fine, Jackie. Like you said, I’ve never felt better.” Then he surprised me by sweeping me into his arms and kissing me roughly, only letting me up for air when I gave in to his charms.

“Fez!” I exclaimed, panting. “What was that for?”

“Revenge,” Fez said, winking, and kissed me again, the same way we had the first time, igniting my desire for him once more. This time, though, he didn’t stop. He trailed down my neck instead until he came to the zipper at my cleavage. He stopped and grinned devilishly.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“You’ll see,” Fez replied. “Now, no more talking out of you, missy. Except of course, for calling out my name. That I will allow.” He joked, and set to work before I could reply. He then took the zipper in his teeth and slowly, almost painfully pulled it down the length of my body until he reached the apex of my thighs. I closed my eyes and tried to compose myself, but soon I learned that was no use. Fez smiled seductively at me again before slipping his hand into the corset between my legs. The sudden contact made me gasp and whimper in surprise as his fingers lightly stroked my lips, so lightly I could just barely feel it. The sensations seared through me as he laughed knowingly.

“You’re soaking wet already, aren’t you?” Fez teased. His strokes increased pressure ever so slightly. The other hand slid inside the open bodice to stroke my breasts, and briefly he bent down to taste them. “Yesss…” I hissed, bucking my hips to meet him. He smiled and came up to gently bite the side of my neck. “I can hardly wait to find out what you taste like.” Without warning, he pushed the corset off my shoulders, so that it fell past my body and pooled around my feet. Each bared breast he paid equal attention to, tracing them with his tongue the way I had teased his cock. He picked me up suddenly by my ass and brought me to the edge of the couch. I squealed as he plopped me down and looked at him in surprise. “Aren’t you going to chain me up like I did to you?” I asked. Fez shook his head.

“That’s not what you really need. You are a goddess and you need to be treated as such.” This time he was the one with the predatory smile. “Oh, yes. I’ve dreamed of taking you like this for so long.” With that, his head made a beeline for my crotch and slipped his tongue into the beginning of my slit. His free hand lifted my right leg gently so that it balanced on the edge of the couch by the heel of my boot, gracefully spreading my legs for better access.

“Fez, what are you – ahhh!” I arched my back and took his head in my hand, holding myself steady with the other. He was right. All the times I’d been with Michael, or anyone else, for that matter, paled in comparison to the almost violent sensation pounding through me now as Fez expertly tongued my private center. Fast, slow, fast, fast, slow. My hips began to buck in time to his rhythm. Whenever I got close, he backed off, only to take a long oral survey of my inner petals. My breath came in short, sweet gasps. I couldn’t hear my moaning anymore; the blood rushing in my veins and my clit drowned them out. This time, I was the one left begging.

“Ohhh god, Fez, Fez, ooh, please..” I chanted, my voice rising in pitch. To my dismay, he left my cunt and draped his body over mine, placing his dick right where I needed it most. Both his hands caressed my legs, appreciating the webbed texture of the stockings and the shiny smoothness of the boots. Then he ever so slowly rubbed himself against me, right between my lips, tormenting my poor clit to the point of madness.

“Ooh, you like when I do that to you, ah?” Fez said sweetly in my ear, nibbling the lobe. I couldn’t believe his nerve, yet I was reduced to moaning like his personal porn star, trying so hard to make his dick and my clit connect harder.

“I know you need it, Jackie. You need to be fucked real hard, don’t you baby?”

I whimpered again and bucked my hips, but Fez made it clear he was in complete control of my body. I gazed at him in utter disbelief, but all he did was shoot me that innocent grin that he gave to everyone to give the impression of naivety. Now it was crystal clear to me just how much more he knew than he let on. It excited me beyond any of my wildest dreams. His hand had wandered back to its favorite spot, stroking me the way that worked best. He looked intently into my eyes. “Tell me, baby. What do you need? How do you need it?” We stared each other down, neither one backing off from our erotic standoff.

“Do you want me to fuck you, Jackie? Is that what you want? You want my cock driving into you to the hilt, hitting that one sweet little spot over and over?” Fez panted, his eyes never leaving mine as he slipped his fingers inside me. I screamed and writhed frantically as he found that same spot in the very back of my canal, rubbing it in lazy circles.

“Fez, PLEASE!!” I pleaded, sobbing in the throes of my passion. He merely smiled at me again. That smile was driving me nuts, and he knew it. In fact, he knew everything. What I craved, how I craved it, and the exact right way to deliver the goods. Again his head was between my legs as he both tasted me and fucked me slowly with his slender fingers. I shrieked and reared up, but his hand merely gently pushed me back into the cushions. His infinite skill was driving me up the wall and back down again. As he switched to fucking me with his tongue while manually stroking the clit, I was uncontrollable, screaming, writhing, crying out his name like some sort of banshee. The orgasms would bubble to the surface inside me, only to fall and then rise again. After a delicious eternity of this, he’d realized it was time for more and slid his fingers inside me again to torment the g-spot.

I whimpered again, not knowing what he was up to. “Baby, please don’t tease, make me come, make me cream for you.” I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. “Please, Fez.”

He said nothing, but his eyes smiled at me as he tasted the clit and stroked it furiously in time to his fingers, keeping with the rhythm of the song. Again, and again, until I reached that tormenting state of plateau where I rode the crest of the orgasm indefinitely. My body and mind reeled feverishly. I’d lose my damn mind if he kept this up…

“Do it, Jackie.” Fez murmured against me. “Drench me. Come for me, amour.”

Something absolutely erupted from within me. At first it was a low moan that sounded like I was in pain, then quickly as the sensation increased it got louder and louder. At last, Fez flicked the g-spot one last time, and I was swept over the edge into the throes of the largest, most intense orgasm I’d ever had in my life. I seemed to scream and thrust against his face forever until finally the aching burst rode itself out. I collapsed against the couch, still moaning. But I should have known he wasn’t through yet. He only came up for air to rub himself against me again.

“So, how should I fuck you, Jackie?” Fez taunted playfully. I raised my head up to glare at him. “Should I do it from the side, so you can feel every last inch of me? Or should I bend your beautiful self over the back of the couch and give it to you backwards?”