Out of Range

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

Andy wiggled her finger back and forth in Marissa's increasing wetness, slowly stimulating the warm folds. Marissa's inexperienced hand on her stiff nipple was exciting Andy beyond measure. Kissing hungrily, Marissa kneaded Andy's breast as Andy's finger twisted about in her, brushing the G-spot tantalizingly until Marissa was wild with lust.

Andy slipped a second finger into Marissa's juicy pussy, pumping slowly her thumb stroking the engorged clit. Marissa's back arched, her hips rising from the seat, riding Andy's long fingers. Thrusting harder into Marissa's pussy, she pumped her fingers rapidly against the pink flesh. Marissa's hand slid between Andy's legs, pushing a finger deep into her lovers' sopping hole.

Both women moaned loudly as their mutual finger fuck escalated in intensity. Andy sucked as much of Marissa's breast as she could into her mouth, hearing her scream. Marissa slid two more fingers into Andy's gushing pussy, rubbing her lover's throbbing clit with her upraised thumb.

Marissa felt her entire body begin to pulse as her orgasm rolled through her. Impaled on Andy's thrusting fingers, her breast sucked in Andy's mouth, Melissa began to thrash and buck frantically, her moans increasing in volume.

Andy was cumming with Marissa, right with her, gasping as she rode the small hand in her pussy. With a final heave, both women collapsed into the water, panting from their exertions. Marissa floated in the bubbles, body shaking from the intense orgasm. Andy turned and sat down, feeling giddy from cumming so hard. Gods that was wonderful. She's a natural. I don't want this night to end.

Marissa's desire for her new lover arose once more. She stood up and stretched, her body glistening in the tub's lights. She straddled Andy, kissing the blonde-haired woman repeatedly. "Oh Andy, that was so good, so good. I love you, love you, love you."

Andy hugged Marissa. "Are you sure that's the first time you've made love with a woman? You're a natural."

"I just did what I thought you would enjoy," said Marissa happily. "I guess it was okay, huh?"

"More than okay, sugar," Andy replied. "I haven't cum that hard for a long time."

Marissa's heart soared; she had made the beautiful woman whom she loved cum. She wrapped her legs around Andy's waist, continuing to kiss her as their breasts rubbed together, nipples stiffening.

"Now, Lil' Bit," Andy growled deep in her throat, "If you keep that up, I'm gonna have to do something about it."

"What are you going to do, blondie?" Marissa asked teasingly, rubbing harder.

"This." said Andy, picking Marissa up by the waist, lifting her out of the tub and onto the deck. Marissa squealed as she felt the cool evening air on her wet skin. Her squeals turned to moans as Andy spread her lovers' legs, gripped her buttocks in strong hands and buried her face in her crotch. Her lust at full throttle, Andy gobbled the sweet flesh of Marissa's pussy, driving her tongue deep into the wet folds.

Marissa's back arched as Andy licked her pink inner walls and nibbled on the fleshy outer lips, making little purring noises as she ate. Marissa moaned and writhed on the deck. Her body was on fire. She felt as if she was shattered into a thousand pieces. Andy was taking her places she had only dreamed about; filling her with sensations she had never known.

Andy's white teeth found Marissa's aching clit, biting it gently, shaking it back and forth. Marissa spread her legs wide and braced her feet on the deck, her hips rising to meet Andy's devouring mouth, humping her pussy on her lover's face. Marissa's fingers clutched Andy's hair, pulling her face harder against her pussy.

Andy's tongue wriggled in Marissa's pussy, her busy mouth sucking and biting on the tender flesh. Marissa screamed and exploded, cumming repeatedly and flooding Andy's mouth with her juices. Andy swallowed every delicious drop, gulping the nectar as it filled her mouth. Marissa's hips stopped jerking and she lay on the deck, whimpering softly.

Andy lifted Marissa into the tub with her. They luxuriated in the warm water; Marissa wrapped in the warm glow of her release, Andy cuddling her, feeling the thudding of her lover's heart. Marissa looked at Andy and smiled. Andy kissed her forehead, "How was that, Lil' Bit?"

Tears rolled down Marissa's cheeks. Barbara had never made her feel like this. No one had. The strength of her orgasms was overwhelming. "Oh Andy that was incredible," she said, voice quavering. "Thank you, thank you. You're the most wonderful lover, I'm so happy."

Andy caressed Marissa tenderly, "I love you, Lil' Bit. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Oh yes," replied Marissa, "I don't have any classes 'till Tuesday. May I stay 'till then?"

"Welcome to my home, Mariss. Mind sleepin' in my bed?"

"Only if we can fool around," Marissa giggled.

"You're gonna be the death of me, little lady," Andy replied. "But what a way to go."

***

Tuesday arrived all too soon for Marissa. They drove to the campus in OBG, both feeling sad at their parting. She'd had a wonderful time with Andy and did not want to leave her side.

Andy had taken her to the shooting range the next day, where she fired her first gun, a 9mm Glock belonging to Andy. She was scared at first, flinching as the gun fired. "Hold 'er steady, Lil 'Bit," Andy had said. "Squeeze the trigger, don't pull it. 'Atta girl." Soon she was hitting the bull's eye.

When she fired Andy's Remington .30-.30 rifle, she didn't like it. The recoil pushed the stock into her shoulder and that hurt. But she persisted, and soon she was hitting the bull's eye with that as well. "Another thing you're a natural at, Lil' Bit," Andy said, poking her in the ribs. Marissa blushed. They had made love at every opportunity in their short time together. With Andy gently guiding her, she quickly became skilled in pleasing her new lover, receiving equal pleasure in return.

After stopping briefly at Marissa's dorm, Andy drove her to the Humanities Building, where Marissa had her first class. OBG and Andy in her 'cammies' attracted the attention of a few students, who began asking about the jeep. Andy responded patiently to their questions as Marissa sat smiling, holding her lover's hand. Yes, it was an authentic jeep, made in 1945, completely restored; yes, Andy had been a soldier, no, she had not seen combat and, no, she had not killed anyone. Marissa had to leave for class. She hesitated for a second, and then kissed Andy full on the lips. The students watched and murmured.

Andy said, "You free this weekend? Want to go to a gun show with me on Saturday?"

"Sure," said Marissa, "I'd love to go with you."

"Okay, then. I'll pick you up at your dorm at eight AM, sharp." Andy replied, "Stay safe, now."

"Bye, love," said Marissa, kissing her again and getting out of the jeep.

The students did not know what to look at first, the lovely blonde woman roaring off in an Army jeep, or the beautiful brown-haired girl who had kissed her. Oblivious to the stares, Marissa strode towards the building, humming to herself.

***

It was a difficult week for both women; the love between them was growing and they missed each other terribly. Andy could not focus on the 'Shots from the Editor' column she was writing, even though she was behind schedule. Her mind kept drifting back to the numerous times that they had made love, and what an eager and inventive pupil Marissa had become. Her pussy moistened as she remembered the first time Marissa's finger found Andy's G-spot. Andy had cum and cum until she almost fainted. Marissa had nibbled her clit, her fingers rubbing the seat of pleasure. She could feel Marissa's lips sucking on her nipples, licking her pussy, eating her as she came in her mouth.

Marissa was suffering as well. She had given up taking notes in class, as she could not concentrate, borrowing her roommate's voice recorder instead. Her thoughts always returned to Andy. She wanted Andy's mouth on her breasts, her tongue on her nipples, Andy's fingers in her pussy, Andy's arms wrapped around her in bed. Her body ached with desire as she remembered their first 69. Andy lowering her dripping pussy to her Marissa's waiting mouth, Andy's hands gripping Marissa's ass, licking and sucking her pussy until Marissa came with an intensity that made her dizzy.

"I can't stand it," they each said to an empty room, "I'm gonna call her, tonight."

Marissa's cell phone rang first. It was Andy. "Oh Andy, I miss you terribly! I want to be in your arms. I want to make love. I want you so badly!"

"I can't stop thinkin' 'bout you Lil' bit, it's drivin' me nuts! I want your body against mine, your lips on mine. I want us to cum until we can't cum any more!"

"Oh my darling, I'm miserable," Marissa sniffled, beginning to weep. "I hate being apart from you."

"C'mon", said Andy. "Turn off the waterworks. Only two more days, and we'll be together."

"I know, but it still hurts," replied Marissa. "I'm just happy to hear your voice."

The women talked for an hour, neither wanting to hang up, until Andy reluctantly said goodbye. They were both miserable for the next two days.

***

Saturday finally arrived, and Marissa was waiting anxiously outside her dorm, looking for her lover's jeep. She hid behind a hedge, hoping Andy would like the surprise she had prepared. Andy stopped at the curb, "Where are ya' darlin'?" she wondered, aloud. "It's eight on the dot."

Marissa jumped from behind the hedge hollering, "Surprise!" Andy laughed happily. Her Lil' Bit was wearing cammies. Marissa ran to the jeep and jumped in, hugging Andy, kissing her repeatedly. Andy kissed her right back, not caring who saw them. "Where'd you get the outfit?" asked Andy, when they had stopped to breathe.

"I'm so glad you like it," Marissa said excitedly, "One of my friends is an intern at the campus theater and let me look in the wardrobe room. They did a musical about World War Two last semester. This is a costume for a dancer in a production number about pin-up girls." Marissa wore a short skirt, a halter-top and calf length socks, all in camouflage material; dainty black boots completed the outfit. "I even have matching panties," Marissa giggled. "But no matching bra. Here, feel." She pulled Andy's hand to her breast. Andy cupped the firm globe, feeling the delicious warmth, her thumb flicking the stiff nipple through the thin fabric. Marissa moaned as she caressed Andy's thigh, their desires quickly rising.

"Now, Lil' Bit," Andy said, her voice dropping in pitch, "Let's go to the show before we start to mess around. There's gonna be a lot to see today."

"All right, then." said Marissa, pouting. "I guess I can wait a while before you eat my pussy," then she laughed.

"You're somethin' else, Mariss," Andy chuckled as they drove away.

***

The Guard Armory was crowded with people. Merchants and vendors displayed their wares on long tables. Banners and posters hung from the walls advertising gun manufacturers, shooting clubs, the National Rifle Association and other gun owner organizations. Again, Marissa was amazed that the people here looked like anyone else, not given to dumb violence as her professor had led her to believe.

Andy seemed to know everyone, stopping to talk repeatedly as she and Marissa walked along the rows of tables. Marissa was fascinated by the number of guns displayed. There were guns of all shapes and sizes; Smith & Wesson, Colt, Remington, Winchester, Beretta. The manufacturer's names rolled off Andy's tongue like a recitation of old friends.

There were guns small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, huge pistols, rifles and shotguns, muzzleloaders, breechloaders, bolt action, lever action, revolvers and automatics. Marissa's head was spinning, too much information; still, she was with Andy, and if Andy liked it, she would like it too.

Everyone was talkative and friendly. Many of the women said they liked Marissa's outfit and a group of children wanted their picture taken with her. When they sat down for lunch, eating Andy's favorite hot dogs, Marissa said, "Andy, I think I would like to have my own gun."

Andy stopped chewing and swallowed. "Are you sure about this, Lil' Bit? It's a big responsibility; it's not like you're buyin' an mp3 player or somethin' like that."

"I know. But you'll teach me how to handle it properly. I can keep it at your house. Please?"

"Quit lookin' at me like that," said Andy. "I'm a sucker for those big brown eyes." Marissa stuck out her lower lip and did her best to look sorrowful. Andy caved instantly and grinned. "Oh, okay, okay, let's go shoppin."

By the time they left, the show was closing down, and Marissa was holding her pistol in a box on her lap. The dealer knew Andy, they all did, and he had given Marissa a good price. I'll buy a few less new books next semester. "Let's go to the range tomorrow, Andy! I want to fire this puppy!"

"Okay Annie Oakley. We'll go tomorrow. Hey, it's time for dinner. Barbecue sound good?"

***

When they returned to Andy's house, Melissa said, "I shouldn't have finished that order of baked beans. I won't eat anything for a week, I'm so full."

"Well, there goes my evening," Andy said, slapping Marissa on the butt. "Some fun you are."

Melissa squealed, slapping Andy playfully on the arm, "You are so bad! Got that hot tub warmed up?"

The women luxuriated, nude, in the warm waters. They had agreed not to touch each other until they were in bed, just to see how long they could hold out.

Andy was first to disregard the rule. Marissa's breasts floating on the water were more than she could bear. Just one little nibble. She leaned over and took Marissa's hard nipple in her mouth.

Marissa's eyes closed as she enjoyed the warm water. When she felt Andy's lips on her nipple, she squealed, "Ooh, you cheated, you naughty girl!" She slid away from Andy and sat across from her, an exaggerated pout on her face. "No one likes a cheater. Just for that, you get no pussy tonight."

Andy lunged for Marissa as she playfully tried to escape. Enfolding Marissa in her strong arms, Andy kissed her and began rubbing her clit. "What was that about no pussy, little lady?"

Marissa spread her legs and sighed, "Well, okay, but just this once."

"Deal", said Andy. "That cute little puss is mine." Marissa squirmed out of Andy's arms, grabbing a towel and sprinting towards the back door. "Gotta catch me first!" she cried.

***

Andy was after her in an instant. Marissa ran laughing through the kitchen and up the stairs, Andy right on her heels. She jumped on the bed as Andy grabbed her around the waist and began to tickle her. She loved to be tickled. Marissa wriggled and fought as Andy tickled her, her struggling arousing them to a fever pitch. Andy tickled her ribs, her armpits and behind her knees. Marissa was gasping for breath and laughing hysterically, begging Andy to stop, but not wanting her to. Then Andy stopped tickling and Marissa stopped struggling.

They looked into each other's eyes, seeing the lust blazing within. "Now," Andy said, pivoting on the bed. She spread her legs and straddled Marissa's head. Marissa spread her legs apart as Andy's head dove between them.

Moving as one, they began to devour the creamy pussies placed before them. Marissa sucked on Andy's fleshy outer lips, gently biting on them as they engorged with blood, drooping further into her eager mouth.

Andy nibbled Marissa's firm outer lips, up and down, nuzzling the stiffening clit with her nose. Marissa gripped Andy's ass, pulling her juicy pussy deeper into her mouth. She began to caress Andy's full ass cheeks, pulling them apart and teasing the wrinkled hole with her fingers. Andy jerked and moaned, she adored having her ass played with, and Marissa knew it.

Andy hooked her arms around Marissa's thighs, slipping two fingers in her sopping hole, sucking on her stiff clit. Marissa responded by driving her stiff tongue deep in Andy's sopping pussy and pushing a juice coated finger into Andy's tight asshole. Andy redoubled her efforts, driving three of her fingers into Marissa's throbbing cunt. She twisted them around in the wet walls and sucked the rigid clit between her teeth, nibbling it eagerly. Marissa's scream was muffled, her mouth full of Andy's pussy. She sucked as much of the engorged lips into her mouth as she could, stabbing with her tongue and slipping a second finger in Andy's asshole, pumping hard.

Marissa felt Andy's body stiffen, she knew her lover was cumming and gobbled the sweet pussy flesh for all she was worth, punishing Andy's asshole with her thrusting fingers. Andy threw her head back, cumming, screaming, gasping, coating her lovers face with cum.

Marissa gulped and swallowed, trying to capture the sweet juices in her mouth. Andy's body jerked as if being electrocuted, squeezing Marissa's head between her thighs. Marissa was being crushed and drowned and she was in heaven. Andy gave one final jerk and was still.

Marissa tried to get her breath as she swallowed the last of Andy's juices. Then Andy pumped three fingers deep in Marissa's pussy and seized her clit between sharp teeth, shaking it back and forth, growling deep in her throat. Marissa tried to scream, but couldn't; tried to breathe, but couldn't. It was as though her entire nervous system was concentrated in her throbbing clit.

Her orgasm hit her like sledgehammer. Back arching, she found her voice in one continuous wail. She came in one rolling wave after another, spraying Andy's face and hair with her juices, cumming and cumming until she collapsed. Andy relaxed her grip and rolled off Marissa, lying head to foot beside her as they gasped for breath.

Andy recovered first. Moving around, she found Marissa snoring softly, her head resting on her arms. Andy kissed the sleeping lips, marveling in the series of events that had brought this beautiful young girl into her life. There were times when she had been lonely, hell, most of the time, but she could lose herself in her work or go to the range and vent her frustration on targets. Now Marissa was here and she hoped they could have a life together. If she wants this old broad, she thought cynically.

Marissa stirred, groaning and stretching. She opened her eyes to see Andy sitting on the edge of the bed, looking lovingly at her. "It's about time you woke up Lil' Bit," she said, smiling. "Don't want to waste a perfectly good evening sleepin'.''

Marissa sat up and hugged Andy, "Oh that was so good, so wonderful. I wish we could make love all the time. I don't think I can live without you, I really don't."

Andy's face was somber as she looked into Marissa's beautiful brown eyes, "Now Lil' Bit, think about this. You don't wanna get tied up with an old dyke like me. You're young, you're smart, and you've got your whole life ahead of you."

Marissa's eyes filled with tears, "You're not old, you're beautiful, and you're tough and strong and independent and…" She stopped and looked at Andy, "Was I just a weekend fling? Do you want me to go?" She began to cry, hugging Andy. "Oh please, I don't want to leave. I love you so much. Please tell me you love me too, please."

Andy's resolve melted. She hugged the sobbing girl tightly, rubbing her face in the soft brown hair; it smelled like pussy and a thrill went down her spine. She felt her own eyes begin to water. Damn, she hated to cry.

Lifting Marissa's head from her breast, she cupped her under the chin and kissed her softly. Marissa's body shook, she was crying so hard. "Mariss," said Andy, her voice breaking, "I love you too, with all my heart. I can't imagine my life without you, and I want us to be together, forever." She paused as her words sunk in and Marissa stopped crying. "We've got a lot of things to work through, Lil' Bit, but we'll do it as a couple."

TE999
TE999
638 Followers