Out of the Closet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this a selfless act? If not, what an odd time for a vicarious thrill! I knew I had to cooperate since she'd bared so much tonight, so we drove the last twenty minutes home with my pants in the back seat and my cock exposed or covered in Sue's mouth. Several times, she hollered at strangers on the street while pointing at my still raging dick and trying to pull it to the window. This was very different from the loving help I gave her all night. Was she angry about something? Or was she drunk on cum?

She turned it around, looking closely at my 'beautiful cock' - her words -and asked aloud how it could give so much pleasure. I reminded her it was really up to the magician, not his wand. We had a few more minutes before reaching home and I asked if she felt I'd pushed her too far when I exposed her and ordered her to obey me. She said that she knew I wouldn't let her get hurt. Since she loved and trusted me, she'd decided she wouldn't resist and go as far as I took her until she found a limit she didn't want to cross.

There is little more we can do to expose her publicly - or is there? Just BEING naked loses the excitement of the tease, so we could look for more open places to tease and flash. Did she plan, or hope, this night would go so far to include finger sex with several strangers? She said she'd wondered what she'd do and how far she'd go beyond getting naked. Though a little concerned about my feelings, she was happy she went there and if I'm OK with it, she'd like to do it again!

The night didn't end there, but the story of the rest of that hot sweaty night has to wait for another time. We got home and teased each other recounting details of the night, each from our own perspective. It got very hot even before we shed any clothes. Lynn's number is permanently in our book and we plan to meet again next weekend.

12