Out of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

I sat back and asked, "So, how do you like the reality as compared to the fantasy?" When she just nodded vigorously, I laughed and added, "Its ok, you can talk now."

"Oh God, you are driving me totally insane. Here I am, completely exposing myself to a total stranger that I don't have any idea of what he looks like. I can't even be sure we are alone. There might be another dozen people sitting around here looking at me. You're taking pictures of me. I rode over here with no clothes other than a coat. I walked in here with the damn thing wide open, my nipples nearly frozen off, and then I had my tits damn near sucked off." She paused the torrent of words and laughed. "It's going great so far. I had a small orgasm when you first kissed me and another when you sucked on my breasts. Right now, I'm on the verge of another from just laying here with my pussy exposed to you and God only knows whom else. One little touch and I'm going to explode."

I grinned and reached out one finger to lightly stroke it across the smooth puffy outer lips of her pussy. Her hips jerked at the touch and she moaned deeply. As my fingertip slipped into the folds of her slit and slowly traveled down the slipper trench, her hips came up off the pillows and the moan became a yell. She flexed her hips and hunched against the small intruder. As the digit touched the sopping wet opening to her sex, she came with a rush and a little bit of a gush. I could see her juices running down the tightly clinched crack of her ass as her hips continued to buck and jump.

As her ass settled back to the pillows, I asked, "You mean like that?" She nodded as she chewed on her lower lip; another small tremor running up and down her body.

After a minute or two she took a deep breath and said, "Oh yes, just like that."

"Ok, no more talking until I tell you to, understand?" I said softly. She nodded her head, as I picked up a small fuzzy duster, and brushed it lightly over her nipples. Her stomach jerked slightly and she lifted her small breast higher. Even lying down, they stood up in small cones, the puffy dark circles under the hard nipples stood up also, as though they were offering the nipples up to me. I brushed the duster over the hard nubs several more times before I slowly drew a figure eight around her breasts. This drew a sharp intake of breath and a soft moan. I brushed lightly across her flat stomach, which made her jerk and then giggle. I did another figure eight around her breasts and drew the length of the duster across each nipple. She took a hissing breath and arched up, trying to make firmer contact with the fuzzy side of the duster. "I love your nipples, the way they stand up, and how sensitive they are." I said softly as I ran the duster over them once again. She took another hissing breath.

I brushed the duster across her stomach again and she jerked but didn't giggle. I did it again and then tickled her with just the tip of the fuzz right on her mound. She gasped and lifted her hips. I stepped back, picked up my camera, and told her to lift her hips again. When she did, I took a couple of quick shots of her exposed, open, and very wet pussy.

She held her hips up and I realized that I hadn't told her to put them down. I picked up feather that I had found, and ran its tip lightly along the inside of first one thigh and then the other. Her thighs moved wider apart and a quiver worked itself across her hips and stomach. I brushed the feather over the outer lips of her sex and then traced the very edge of the open slit all the way around. At the top of her slit, I must have touched her clit because her hips shivered and rose higher.

I placed the feather on the table next to the chaise lounge and sat down. I had a raging hard on and slowly stroked it once with my hand. "You can lower your hips now." I said. I stroked myself again and asked her, "Do you know what I'm playing with right now?" She shook her head. "I'll give you a hint; it's hard as a rock and sensitive as hell." She was still for a second and then a big grin split her face. "That's right, it's my dick, and do you know what I'm going to do with it?" She shook her head again.

I got up and walked over to straddle the lounge chair above her waist. I put one hand on the back of the chair and leaned forward to brush the spongy head of my dick across her lips quickly. She moved her head in the direction I had last touched her and then licked her lips. She smiled and opened her mouth slightly. I brushed a finger over her lips and she licked them again. A frown crossed her face and I laughed. "What you didn't get a taste that time?"

She shook her head and opened her mouth. I stood up and moved back from over the chaise saying, "You're much too eager for that. I think I'll let you wait a little longer." She frowned and then put a pouting look on her face. "Too late." I told her and chuckled.

I picked up a piece of ice out of a bowel and touched it to her lips, her tongue came out and licked at the moister, I dripped a couple of drops of water on her lips and then on her tongue as she licked her lips. The next drop was on her right nipple; she jumped and rolled her body away from me. A drop hit the other nipple and she rolled the other way. The next drop was on her bare mound, right at the top of her slit. She jerked her hips and gasped. I rubbed the rest of the ice cube on her outer lips. Her ass ground back into the pillows for a second or two and then they moved back, trying to get the cold to touch her slit. The cube was melting quickly as I ran it up along her slit and touched the last little bit to her clit. She gasped and her hips jerked wildly for a second, a loud moan come to her lips.

I moved to the end of the chaise and knelt down to take a slow full lick up along each cold outer lip. I did it again and she whimpered softly. When my tongue made contact with her slit, her ass came up off the pillows and she moaned louder. I licked up and down her slit, smoothed out the long thin inner lips, but I didn't touch her clit or her opening. Her hips were rocking slowly against my tongue as she tried to get me to touch her in those two places. I sucked the two thin inner lips into my mouth and chewed on them gently, her hips froze, and a shaking shiver ran up her body.

I grinned and stood up, as I thought about fucking her right then, and there. Then an idea crossed my mind, something from a picture I had seen on the internet. I went to the kitchen and unscrewed the mop handle from the mop, going into my bedroom, I found another couple of pieces of the soft cord I had used earlier. I untied her feet from the chair and retied them to the mop handle as far apart as I could get them; then I tied two new cords to the ends of the handle. I lifted her feet and legs high over her head, moved to the back of the chair, and tied the two cords to each legs of the chaise.

Her ass was now lifted off the pillows slightly and her ass and pussy were spread out before me. I got my camera and took pictures of her from a couple of different angles. Damn, what a gorgeous sight she was in this position. My hand ran up and down the length of my shaft a couple of times before I asked her, "Are you comfortable?"

She didn't give a sign of hearing me for a couple of seconds and then she nodded her head slowly. I knelt at the end of the chaise, ran my hands slowly over her ass cheeks, and then up along the insides of her tight thighs. "Move around a little and see if you can get comfortable." I said.

She did and ended up with her knees bent slightly and spread wider apart, her feet lower than they had been. She sighed and nodded a couple of times. I got the camera and took some more shots. Laying the camera aside, I knelt and took a long lick from her tail bone all the way around to her clit. As my tongue touched her asshole she jerked, as my tongue dipped into her open pussy, she gasped and wiggled, as my tongue bumped over her clit, she yelled and came like mad. I moved lower and lapped at the flood of juices running down the crack of her ass. She had calmed a little by the time my tongue was once again touching her asshole, her hips jerked and then she groaned loudly the whole time I licked her there. I did spend a little more time there than I needed to but she was wiggling and moaning like she was really enjoying it. I even probed at the tight opening with the tip of my tongue several times but it was much too tight for me to make any inroads, so to speak. This made her wiggle and moan even louder. The idea that this was virgin territory came to my mind. I wondered what was going to happen when we got to the part of the story about the girl being fucked in the ass. Maybe that was part of this whole sexual fantasy, bondage thing she was into. Later, my mind said, that could wait until later.

I continued on with my clean up until I reached the source and then started to bail with my tongue. She was a spring with the cork pulled out, and tasted sweet and musky at the same time. I was really enjoying my liquid feast and starting to make some headway with my bailing, when she tensed up and yelled loudly. Then the spring was a small geyser that I could almost drink from. With a grin, I went back to her tailbone and started the cleanup again.

Once again, I was teasing and licking her asshole and as I probed it with the tip of my tongue, I was making a little progress on entering it. As I did, her ass was now working back against my tongue, a soft whimpering moan coming from her lips. It took several minutes but by then I had most of my tongue moving in and out of her easily. The whimpering moan was louder and then she whined loudly as I moved up to once again feast on the well of her juices. I released the grip I had on her ass with one hand and slowly slipped a finger into her asshole. She groaned loudly and wiggled her ass from side to side, my finger slowly sliding in as far as it would go.

I slowly finger fucked her ass as I tongued her dripping pussy. She was once again making the whimpering moaning sound but now her ass was moving back and forth, as she fucked herself on my finger. After a minute or so, I pulled my finger out of her and reached up to dip another one into her vagina. She whined loudly when I took the finger out of her ass but moaned as the finger slipped into her wet pussy.

When the two fingers together probed at her asshole, she grunted and jerked away but as soon as they entered her slightly, she gave out with a loud moan and humped away at them as hard as she could. I held them so that they were just inside her and then slowly let them sink into her hot tight depths; the moan grew louder and almost continuous.

I worked the two fingers in and out of her ass for a moment and then asked, "Is this the first time you've had anyone play with your ass?" There was no reaction for a second or two, so I took the fingers out of her. The moan became a whining whimper. I sat down on the chair and waited until she was quiet and then I asked the question again. This time she slowly shook head and I rubbed the fingers against her anus a couple of times before I pushed one of them into her slowly. She moaned loudly and worked her ass back against it with a circling motion. I picked up the camera and took a picture of my finger in her ass. I eased the finger out and shoved in sharply, she gasped, and her hips shook and then bucked back against the intruder. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked softly as I pulled the finger almost all the way out. She shook her head and flexed her hips trying to get the finger back into her ass. "Do you want to be?" I asked and jammed the finger back in all the way. She yelled and there was a small gush from her pussy, it was opening and closing slowly. "That was an interesting answer and I'll take it as a yes." I told her and she nodded quickly.

I didn't own a small vibrating dildo but I had found an aluminum cigar tube with a round end. It was about as big around as my thumb and about six inches long. I held it in my hands for a moment, allowing it to warm to my touch. I moved to sit on the floor at the foot of the chaise lounge and touched the cylinder to the opening to her vagina. The tube slowly and easily sank into her pussy and as it did, she moaned softly and circled her hips. When it was fully inside her, I held it still for a second and then started to fuck her slowly with it. Her hips were still making the slow circles and her face had a totally slack, faraway look to it. At the bottom of one stroke, I released the cylinder and left it there, reaching for my camera. I took a picture of her pussy with it sticking out about an inch and then pulled it about halfway out and took another. As I lay the camera aside, the tube started to slowly slip out of her as her inner muscles squeezed at it.

I watched it until it started to move faster and then I stopped it with my hand. I pulled it out and lightly touched it to her anus. Her hips froze for a second as she expected it to enter her. Instead, I leaned forward, and licked and lapped at her sopping wet pussy. Her hips arched up against my face and I pressed the tube into her ass. She jerked away and just as quickly came back forward, driving the tube even deeper as a loud groaning moan came from her lips. I left the tube there and got the camera. As I took the picture, I could see the tight ring around the cylinder flexing as it clamped and unclamped on the invading object.

I left the tube alone for a second or two and then used one finger to gently push it in farther. Her hips jerked and even more of the tube disappeared. Again, she groaned loudly. "You like that don't you?" I asked and eased the tube in a little more. She was nodding as her hips jumped and she took the tube in to the cap on the end. I took another picture and then started to slowly work the cylinder, in and out of her ass. She yelled softly at the bottom of each stroke and her hips were quivering and shaking the whole time the tube was moving.

Her clit, which I hadn't paid much attention to until now was standing up, completely un-hooded, a dark red color, and throbbing to a pulse of its own. I leaned forward, holding the tube deep inside her and touched my tongue to her clit. She yelled and tried to sit up, her stomach muscles clenching as she came one more time. I sucked on her clit and rolled it around with my tongue as she yelled, bucked, and jerked her way through the biggest orgasm yet. Even after I moved away from her clit, her stomach was still jerking and twitching, her ass moving in little starts and jerks of its own.

I sat back up on the chair and took the last couple of pictures on that film chip. I flipped the small cover open on the side of the camera and swapped the full chip for a new one. I took my time and even checked to see that it was set at a full thirty six shot. I had kept an eye on my guest as I did, she slowly relaxed and quieted down. Now, she was still but still breathing heavily. The cigar tube was still deep in her ass. When I reached over and slowly pulled it out, she whimpered and flexed her hips.

I got up and walked around behind the chaise lounge and undid the cords holding her feet and lowered then back to the floor. I tied the cords from the broom handle to the legs of the chaise and moved back to my chair. After a moment of just sitting there looking at the woman I asked, "How was that for a start?" When she nodded slowly I added, "You can speak now."

She nodded again and whispered hoarsely, "It was way beyond anything I've ever even dreamed of. I've cummed so much; all I want to do is sleep." She took a ragged breath and asked, "Could I have something to drink, my mouth is so dry."

I went and got a glass of ice water and then untied her hands. I helped her sit up and handed her the glass. She drained about half in one long swallow and then sighed. "I didn't know sex could make you so thirsty." She said and then smiled. "It must be from all the juices I feel under me. I feel like I'm sitting in a lake or a swamp. I couldn't have made this big a mess. Are you sure I did this all by myself?" She asked and then chuckled.

"You sure did." I replied and she chuckled again before she drained the water glass. "Do you want some more?" I asked.

She giggled and nodded, "Yeah, and some water too." I laughed and took the glass from her, going to the kitchen to refill it. "I can't believe I said that and really meant it. I've had some of the biggest and longest orgasms of my life tonight. Like when you were licking my clit on that last one, normally I would have pushed your head away just as the orgasm started. With my hands tied and my legs spread and tied, I couldn't do anything to stop you when it started." She took a long sip of the water when I put the glass in her hand. "The start was just that as I found out then. From there it peaked even higher, even more sharply, and intensely than before. By the time the full brunt of it burst on me, I was on a totally different plan than I would have normally been." She sipped the water again and grinned. "At first, I thought this would just be an interesting little game of tease. I'd tease you; you'd tease me, a phone sex thing. However, it didn't go as I planned. You acted differently than I expected and then you got me even more curious than I had been by being so secretive."

She took another sip of water and I said, "I had no idea who you were or even what you were. There are a lot of crazy people around. I didn't want or need any trouble. I was just being cautious, if you know what I mean."

"That makes sense now that you tell me, before it just made you more mysterious. God, what am I saying? I still have no idea what you look like or who you are. You could have been an ax murderer. I'm the one who is crazy, I get myself in a position where I'm going to be blindfolded and tied up by a complete stranger. My God, where did my brain go?" She said in a rush.

I took the water glass from her and sat it on the table before I took the cords and pulled her back to once more lie down on the chaise. As I tied her hands back behind it, I said, "You were just sitting on it, in that puddle of your desires."

She giggled and then laughed, "Ain't that the truth." She said softly. More seriously, she went on, "I don't know why, but I trusted you and believed you when you told me, I had nothing to fear. You promised me the night of my life and you haven't lied about that either." I moved over to straddle the chaise again and brushed the head of my dick across her lips again. She licked her lips and grinned, "Oh, now you're going to stick something in my mouth so I'll shut up, huh."

I did just that and she moaned deeply as she sucked on the head like a nursing baby on a hard nipple. Only no baby ever used their tongue the way she was. She moaned softly as she raised her head and sucked more of me into her warm wet mouth. As her head moved back and then forward, taking even more of me in, it was my turn to moan softly. She whimpered and bobbed her mouth up and down along my shaft, taking more and more of me, until her nose touched my pelvic bone. There she froze except for her tongue going wild along the bottom of my shaft. I groaned loudly and then whispered, "You're fixing to get a nice warm drink to add to your cold one, if you don't stop right now."

This I said as a warning but it just galvanized her into motion again, as her mouth once again moved up and down along my shaft, her cheeks, and lips tightening on the outward stroke and her tongue going wild on the inward. I grabbed the back of chaise for balance and exploded deep in her throat, a long loud groan coming from deep inside me, as I pumped my hips with each jet of semen that left me. She was whimpering and whining as she sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, her tongue fluttering like a mad butterfly.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers