Out of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,935 Followers

She sucked at me until I started to soften and then I pulled my hips back, removing my manhood from her mouth. She licked her lips and then took several deep breaths. I moved from over her and walked around to sit in the chair. After a moment, she whispered softly, "I've never let a man cum in my mouth before."

I sat there quietly for a second or two before I asked, "Well, how was it?"

She smiled shyly and whispered, "I think I almost came when you did." After a moment of silence, she added, "I didn't find the taste bad like I always thought I would. In fact I found it quiet spicy, a totally different flavor than anything I ever remember tasting before." She licked her lips and grinned, "I liked it."

I knelt between her legs and leaned forward, dipping my tongue into her open sex and lapping at the juices there. When her hips rolled up to press her sex tighter against my tongue, I sat back and said, "You mean like I like the taste of your sweet juicy pussy."

She nodded and lifted her hips, "Oh yes, just like that." She rocked her hips up and down suggestively and asked, "Would you do that some more, it feels so good."

I leaned back forward and lapped at her sex as she rocked her hips in counterpoint to the motion of my tongue. I felt a quivering shudder starting in her hips, slipped my tongue up along her slit, and circled it around her clit, just brushing against the hard nub. She rolled her hips rubbing more of her clit on my tongue. My hands came up and cupped her ass cheeks as I started to take long firm licks, one after the other, over her clit. It started out as a deep groan and slowly built to a full yell as I licked her and then she became silent except for a whining moan. Her hips were bucking and jerking, sometimes up against me and sometimes trying to pull away, as her orgasm went on and on.

Her hips slowed their movement and I lifted my head and stopped licking her. She suddenly was yelling, "No, no, don't stop, please don't stop." I went back to licking and her hips jumped harder than ever. This went on for almost another minute and then she was pulling her hips down, away from my mouth and I let her. She was totally silent except for her heavy breathing. I sat back in the chair and looked at her. I picked up the camera and took a close up of her slack, sated face and then a couple of her completely relaxed body.

After a while, she sighed and shifted her body a little bit one way and then the other. "Can I have another drink of water?" She asked hoarsely. I untied her hands and sat her up, handing her the partial filled glass. She drained it and held it out. I went and refilled it; she drained almost all of it in one swallow. After that she sighed, smiled, and lay back on the chaise. I took the glass and placed it on the table. She sighed again and said, "I just had the biggest and the badest, orgasm of my life. I'm probably going to go to sleep on you here any minute."

I smiled and said, "I figured that much. Ok, we'll take a break. If you can stay awake for a little longer, I'll clean you up and get you a dry pillow. Then I'll cover you with a blanket and you can sleep."

"Can I sleep with you on the bed, please? You can tie me up there if you want; I just want to be held while I sleep. I'll be good, I promise." She said in a soft voice, almost pleading.

"Let me think about it while I clean you up." I told her as I got up to go get a pan of warm water and a couple of wash rags.

I washed her sex and ass with the warm water as she held her hips up. I removed the sopping wet pillow and replaced it with a dry one. After I dried her off and gave her a kiss on the mound, I told her to lower her hips and relax. I moved over to sit in the chair, I still wasn't sure of how I wanted to do the sleeping part of this. The story had the girl sleep on the chaise and the guy on the bed but I rather liked the idea of sleeping with her on the bed. I hadn't figured out how I could tie her up though.

Finally, I asked her, "How do you want to sleep, on your back, on your side, or on your stomach?"

"My side would be fine." She answered groggily.

"Ok then, I let you sleep with me." I told her and stood up. I untied her feet and then her hands but left all four cords on her. "Do you need to go pee before we go to bed?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'd better or I'll be waking you up shortly from all this water I've drank."

I picked up my camera and then helped her to her feet. I tied her hands together behind her back and led her through the bedroom, to the bathroom. I got her seated on the commode and moved away from her, to squat down directly in front of her. Her legs were parted enough that I could see her sex.

She sat there for a moment as though she was listening and then she asked, "Are you going to watch me pee?" I didn't say anything; I just waited. She wiggled around a little bit and then she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I took her picture and she stiffened at the sound of the camera.

It took her nearly five minutes before she finally started to pee and then she sighed as she did. I took a couple of pictures and said, "I've never watched a woman pee before, not from this close or from this angle. It's very interesting." She stiffened as I spoke and the stream slowed but she couldn't stop herself. I went back to the living room and got the wash rags I had used to clean her up. When I returned to the bathroom, she was finished.

I waited as she sat there waiting for me to do or say something. When she started to squirm around, I turned on the hot water, rinsed the wet rag out, and then adjusted the temperature to where it was nice and warm on my forearm. I wet the rag and rung it out. I used the damp cloth to wipe her sex, as the warm cloth touched her she gasped and then sat back to let me take care of her. I used the dry rag on her after that.

"I had forgotten about this part of the story." She said in a whisper.

I grinned, helped her to her feet, and led her into the bedroom. I untied her hands from behind her and retied them in front. "Climb up on the bed and lie down on your side, get in a comfortable position. One like you would normally sleep in, if someone was snuggled up behind you." I told her.

She did as I told her and once she was comfortable, I had her hold her knees in that position and rollover onto her back. I tied her hands to her lower thighs by running the cords between her legs and then out around each one to be tied together with a wrap or two around her wrists. This tied her wrists to her legs and tied her knees together. She wouldn't be going far, fast. I rolled her back over onto her side and asked, "Is that all right? Do you think you'll be able to sleep that way?"

"I think so." She said and then yawned. She chuckled and added, "I could probably sleep standing on my head right now. I'm so relaxed I feel like a rag doll."

I climbed on the bed, lay down behind her, and pulled the sheet and blanket up over us. I laid my head on the pillow and snuggled up behind her spoon fashion, her head on my upper arm and my other arm over her waist, my hand on her stomach. She sighed and snuggled back against me. She sighed again as my hand slid up and cupped her breast. "Oh, this feels so good." She said and wiggled her butt tighter against my semi hard manhood. "That feels good to." She moved her head around and kissed my arm. "Are you going to fuck me when we wake up?"

I nodded and kissed her hair, "Yes I am. I'm going to make a snack of your sweet little pussy to get it all wet and slippery and then I'm going to fuck you long and hard. Just before I cum, I might even pull out of you and stick my dick up your ass and cum there. I haven't decided yet. I might save that for later."

She shivered as my dick hardened at these thoughts and slipped between the cheeks of her ass. She wiggled her ass slowly and snuggled closer.

I woke up slowly, coming up from a sensuously wicked dream, to find that it wasn't a dream after all. The warm sweet body cuddled with mine, proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. My hard manhood was trapped in the crease of her ass, our combined breathing moving it just enough to bring a tingling itch from the sensitive head. That's what had woke me.

I moved my hips slightly and the tingle got stronger. The woman murmured in her sleep and moved her knees up a little, snuggling her ass tighter to me. Her thighs were now almost ninety degrees to her butt. I pulled my hips back, reaching down between us; I repositioned my manhood down between her lower ass cheeks, the top of my dick's head pressed tightly against the hot opening of her sex. This brought another murmur and a wiggle from the woman.

I lay still, letting our breathing synchronize for a minute or so. Where my shaft was pressed against her anus and vagina, were two hot spots in a much warmer place than it had been in. Our breathing was now rubbing me gently but forcefully against her opening, which caused her to roll her hips slowly back and forth. This combined with the increasing dampness allowed the top of the head to slip farther up inside her. Her breathing slowly increased in volume and in speed, and she was getting wetter by the minute.

I'm not sure at what point she had awakened but she suddenly moved her upper body away from me and straightened her lower legs. The change in the angle of her body allowed the head of my dick to slip inside her. She moaned as it did and I moaned right along with her as her silky heat enveloped me. We lay this way for a moment and then I straightened my legs out and moved down a few inches, my manhood slipping farther into her tight wet pussy. She shivered and moaned, "Ummm, what a way to be woke up."

"Good morning to you too." I said and chuckled as I flexed my hips forward an inch or so and then moved them back.

Her hips gave a little jerk and she tried to wiggle back against me. "Oh God, don't tease me, I'll cum before you get all the way in." I moved my hips forward and scooted forward. She moaned and rolled her hips. "I'm going to cum anyway. I dreamed about this all night." She said and then moaned again even louder.

I thrust my hips forward and back as I worked myself into her and moved over at the same time. As my hips pressed tightly against her butt, she yelled and wiggled her hips as she came and came hard. Her muscles inside were grabbing me and a flood of warmth washed along my shaft. I reached over and quickly untied the cord holding her hands to her legs and lifted her right leg up. I moved my right leg forward over her left and thrust even deeper into her. This brought another yell and another flood. I could feel her juices on my left hip.

I let her rest a moment and then rolled her over onto her belly. She moved her arms up above her head and then lifted her ass against me. When she did, I lifted my hips and we came up to our knees, with her on her elbows. I gripped a hip in each hand and started to fuck her slowly with long full strokes. "Oh yes!" She said loudly and lowered her upper body to the bed, pushing her ass even higher in the air, her knees shifting to each side, spreading her thighs wider.

With her wetness and my grip on her hips, my manhood glided smoothly in and out of her, my hips smacking solidly on her firm ass at the bottom of each stroke. She gave out with a grunting groan each time they did. I was in no hurry to reach my orgasm; all I had on my mind was making her cum, over and over again. From the feel of her inner heat and rippling muscles, it felt like she was having little climaxes at almost every stroke. I could also feel and hear that it was building toward something even larger.

I continued at the same slow pace and then added a quick hard stroke about every fifth or sixth one. These brought a sharp grunting yell to punctuate the grunting groans. She was suddenly wiggling and flexing her hips as her orgasm started to ramp up quicker. I hit her with a dozen quick sharp strokes in a row, which pushed her over the top with a long loud yell. I was bathed in the hottest, largest flood yet as her pussy grabbed and squeezed me. I slowed back to my original speed and steadily fucked her throughout, until she had quieted and her hips had stopped moving except for a quivering shudder every so often.

When I suddenly stopped, planted deep inside her, she sighed and a shiver ran up and down her back. I leaned forward, kissed the back of her neck, and licked in small fluttering licks from between her shoulder blades up to her hairline. She shivered again as goose bumps ran rampant over her body. "How was that for a start?" I asked her in a whisper as I kissed her neck again. She mumbled something and nodded her head slowly. I used the fluttering licks to work my way down her back as I slowly eased myself out of her. She groaned loudly as I did and then shivered as goose bumps again played over her body.

When I got to her tailbone, I planted a kiss there and then licked and kissed both cheeks of her ass. She sighed deeply but didn't move until I took a long lick up the crease of her ass. Then she gasped and her hips jerked up away from my tongue. My next lick started with my tongue in her sopping wet pussy and went to her tail bone; she only jerked a little as my tongue bumped across the tight ring of her anus.

When I went back to that point, circled the ring, and then probed it with my tongue, she made a soft murmuring sound and flexed her hips back against the intruder. I worked my tongue into the tight ring of muscles slowly and then stiffened it to fuck her with it. The murmur became a soft whimpering moan as her hips made a little fluttering move back against my face. I slipped two fingers into her vagina and felt it clamp down on them, as the moan grew louder. I moved the fingers in and out of her for a second and then brought them up to her asshole. I slipped one in to replace my tongue and a few seconds later added the second. She was pushing back against the fingers and moaning with each push.

I came back up onto my knees and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit in time with the movement of my fingers. She shivered and continued to push against my hand. I used my other hand to hold my shaft as I slapped the spongy head of my manhood against her hard clit several times. This brought a gasp from her and a jerk of her hips each time I did. I stopped the fingers and held them still as I knew she was right on the edge of cumming again.

She whimpered loudly and moved her hips. I slapped her on an ass cheek and told her, "Be still, I'll tell you when to move." She whimpered again but held still as a quiver ran up her thighs and down her back.

We remained this way for a couple of minutes and then I slowly pulled the fingers out of her. Her hips started to move as I did and I slapped her ass again, she froze with a loud whimpering moan. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit for a second and then over her wet opening. As I pressed it against the opening, I said, "Now you can move." She slammed herself back against me, coming up on her hands as she did. She literally impaled herself on me, to the hilt in that one push and yelled as her hips bucked and jerked; her orgasm washed over her and she was shaking all over. I never moved except for a couple of jerks my shaft made as the feeling her inside were generating caused it to happen by itself. I was watching her asshole as she came, it was tightening, and relaxing at the same rate as her inner muscle were grabbing and releasing my dick.

When it stopped its flexing, I pulled out of her and rubbed the head of my dick across the tight pucker. She jerked slightly at my first touch and moved away. I grabbed her hip with my free hand and pulled her back to me. I rubbed against her for a few seconds and then returned my shaft to her vagina. I rammed it home with a hard shove and grabbed her other hip, as I fucked her with a dozen long hard pounding strokes. She was yelling and pushing back against me on each stroke. On the last one, I held her tightly as I stopped and let her squirm against me. She was breathing hard but suddenly quiet.

After a couple of minutes, she lowered her upper body back to the bed and shivered as she asked in a breathy whisper, "You're going to fuck my ass now, aren't you?"

I moved my hips slowly back and then forward as I replied, "Yes I am."

She whimpered softly and took a deep breath before she said, "I don't know if I want you to."

I pulled my dick out of her and rubbed against her asshole. She tried to move away but I pulled her back to me as I pressed forward. The head squeezed against the opening and then popped through. She yelled loudly and jerked away, only to ram back against me, driving me an inch or so deeper. She yelled even louder and pulled away, I pulled her back, which drove me even deeper. She froze as her insides gripped me like a vise and then she was yelling; her hips jerking as she came hard and quick.

When she calmed down, I asked her in a soft voice, "Are you sure about that?" Then I chuckled as I moved my hips slightly back and then forward. Her answer was a yell and her hips jerked several times as I slipped farther and farther into her. As my hips touched her ass and then pressed firmly against them, she was pressing back as hard as I was pushing forward and yelling her head off. Wave after wave of her hot juices bathed my balls where they were pressed tightly to her sex.

We stayed locked this way for nearly five minutes. I began to wonder if she had passed out or went to sleep, when her ass moved slowly from side to side and she whimpered softly. "Oh God." She whispered softly. Her ass moved slightly back and forth against me in a trembling movement for a second and she shuddered all over. "Your dick is all the way up my ass." She said in a hoarse whisper as another tremor ran up and down her body.

"Yes it is." I said softly as I leaned over and kissed the back of her neck. My slight movement inside her brought a deep groan to her lips and a shudder to her hips. "How does it feel?" I asked her before I kissed her neck again.

"It doesn't hurt; it hasn't hurt at all except that first push. I think I came the whole time you were entering me. I'm going to cum again as soon as you move and then I'm going to die or explode or something." Her ass had started to pulse around me as I leaned forward and now it was a hard rolling motion all along my shaft. She groaned loudly and whispered, "You may not even have to move. I think I just talked myself into an orgasm." She groaned loudly and then her insides clamped down on me like a vice as she came again in long sweeping waves. Her body grew limp and she slowly slid forward to lay flat on her stomach. I had no choice but to follow her down as her ass had a death grip on me.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and her grip slowly loosened on me. Other than an occasional tremor, she was completely relaxed and still. I held my weight up off her with my knees and arms. As my arms grew tired, I started to pull out of her. "No, don't!" She yelled loudly and her insides clamped back down on me as her body gave a big shudder. After a moment, she added, "Please don't take it out." in a whimpering whisper.

I rolled us over onto our sides as gently as I could but this brought on another round of climaxes for her. They went on for a good half a minute and then she sighed deeply as I kissed and then licked her neck. She giggled and shivered as goose bumps spread over her body. I reached over, used one hand to untie the cords at her wrists, and then slipped the blindfold off her eyes.

She kissed the arm her head was resting on and she sighed deeply. "When we decided it was time to have sex and you suggested this, I thought you were crazy or weird or something. Now I think it was the best thing that we could have done. I know it opened my eyes about certain parts of sex that I didn't want to even consider." She gasped as I shifted my hips slightly, pressing up tighter against her. "How are you going to pull that out without killing me?" She asked with another giggle.

TxRad
TxRad
5,935 Followers