Out Of The Shadows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Now his hands were travelling further across me, and I moaned when he squeezed my buttocks through my jeans. I wanted there to be no clothes in the way there either, especially as I was hard as a rock and pressing hard against my zip. I was so desperate for some contact I started to grind my crotch against his despite the clothes. His kisses increased in force and passion for a moment before he shot back gasping for breath and his hands went to my waist to hold me still. I moaned my disappointment and he just grinned.

"Patience baby. We're going to take this slow."

"I don't need slow."

"I need it. Please."

I nodded and took a couple of steps back to remove temptation and calm myself. My legs were shaking and when I found the table was behind me I leaned on it for support. My hands gripped onto the edge to avoid reaching out for him again. It didn't help that the look he was now giving me seemed like he was trying to strip the rest of my clothes from my body by thought alone. This time he didn't even seem to notice my bruises, his look was feral, and as he started to come towards me I shivered in anticipation.

His hands came down over mine to hold them in place. I could have moved if I wanted, but I was happy to let him do whatever he wanted right now. Perhaps it would be slow, but I was sure it was going to be incredible. I took a sharp breath as he kissed my neck, unaware I hadn't been breathing when he was walking towards me until that moment.

From then on all I could do was pant between my moans, as he worked soft kisses over my neck and shoulders and down my chest. He seemed to work my nipples for a long time and I realised how sensitive they were. I'd never really played with them but he licked and sucked and I just cried out with the pleasure. I sucked in a deep breath and moaned disappointment when he moved further down my body, but his gentle licks across my stomach and kisses to my bruises were still good even if I got chance to calm down a little.

I looked down, and although he was intent on what he was doing, he was nearly kneeling in front of me and I was still hard as a rock. I wondered whether I should beg, because he was so close to me that I could imagine him sucking my cock and I wanted that badly. I needed to know what that pleasure would be like. He seemed to read my mind, or perhaps when he looked up at me my face told him what I wanted, because his hands moved off mine to undo my jeans. He pushed them and my underwear slowly down, my cock springing out to get his attention as soon as it was released.

He ignored it, or at least it seemed so to me, for a long time while he removed my clothes completely. Even then when he started to touch me again, it was kisses to my knees, starting to move up my body. My inner thighs, even low down, burned with every touch and I spread my legs to let him work. This was the best kind of torture, wanting him to touch me where I needed it the most, but loving every moment of what he was doing. My cock jerked and was leaking, but he still kept his movements slow even though he was getting closer and closer.

My balls were aching, and when his touch finally reached them I thought for a second I might explode, it sent such a shockwave through me. My eyes were closed by now, and I was just focussed on his movements and stopping myself from coming too soon. I felt one and then the other enveloped in soft warmth and moaned my appreciation, knowing he was taking them into his mouth and licking them, something I wanted to do to him as well. They felt cold when he removed his mouth again, but that strange feeling was soon replaced with something far better.

I felt his tongue licking again, but this time it was the head of my cock he was lapping at. I grabbed hold of the table tighter so I could stay standing as my legs went to jelly. I cried out as he engulfed me and I felt the heat of his mouth around at least half of my dick and his tongue continuing to play over the head and down the sides. I even felt his murmur of enjoyment and it made me tremble even more, never having felt anything like the pleasure he was giving me as he started to move up and down my length. No amount of imagining this could prepare me for the reality.

I tried hard to open my eyes so I could see him, but every movement he made just gave me more intense feelings and I had to let them wash over me. I was gasping for breath, moaning at his lips working over me and crying out when he applied more suction. I wanted this feeling to last a long time but I was already starting to tense ready to come. I willed myself not to, but his efforts were too good for me to hang on. His hand moved to roll my balls around again and that extra stimulation was too much and I started to shoot into his ready mouth, each spurt seeming to come from deep within me.

With my last shot the tension that had gone through my body as I came left me and I sagged down, gripping onto the table with the last of my strength. I felt him move and his arms come back around me, supporting my body as I nearly collapsed against him. His voice in my ear, for once, did not send tremors through me as I had no control left.

"Sssh baby, I've got you. Let go of the table and I'll get us sat down."

Somehow I released the deathgrip I had on the furniture and I felt him lift me slightly and move us both. A moment later I was settled in his lap as he sat on the sofa. Not having to hold myself up any longer helped me recover, and I shook my head to try and clear it back to normal, hearing him chuckle slightly as he watched me. My eyes opened slowly and I took in his pleased grin. I cleared my throat, which seemed strangely hoarse, probably from all the moaning.

"Holy shit," I managed to get out, and heard him chuckle again.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't believe I almost talked myself out of doing that, because the look on your face was priceless."

I managed to glare at him.

"Don't be like that, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I've never seen anyone so lost in the moment. When you came you were so beautiful."

His soft tones and the wistful way he spoke caused a warm flush in my chest and another on my face and I buried my head against his shoulder so he couldn't see it. I felt his hand rub up and down my back to reassure me although he was laughing softly again.

"There's no point going all shy on me now Alex. I just got you naked and sucked your cock."

He couldn't see that I went redder then, or at least I hoped he couldn't. I wasn't entirely sure the blush hadn't spread to the back of my neck. I didn't know why I was suddenly embarrassed about it, and what he was saying wasn't any worse than what I had said earlier to try and turn him on. I put it down to not being fully in control just yet, and took some deep breaths to get some back. The reality of the situation was hitting me now, and I was aware of the fact I was sat totally naked in his lap. He still had his jeans on, but I could feel how hard he was through them and even though I had only just come the knowledge that he was still erect and waiting set my mind racing.

On a less exciting note I also realised I was cold. The heat must have gone off earlier and I shivered in the cold air of the room now that I wasn't heated up in the best way. Rob seemed to notice and pulled me around a little so he could wrap himself around my body a little more. I liked the contact, and I didn't want either one of us to get dressed, plus he needed to get more naked yet. However, this was not the place for further fun and games.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers