Out Of The Shadows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Bent over the table, my hands bound and all my work in dressing the table lost as crockery and cutlery fell to the floor, I prayed first that Rob would come and save me, and then I prayed that he wouldn't because I was terrified he would get hurt. I lay immobile, not wanting to anger anyone and knowing they were searching the house for him. The fact that he wasn't seemed to cause confusion, and to not have been in their plans.

“He's not here, just this one.”

“You've checked everywhere?”

“Of course. He's not here. What do we do? The boss wants him, not the brief.”

There was what seemed like a very long silence while the two goons thought about their next step. Another voice came in then, sounding more like he was in charge.

“We've lost the element of surprise, and if we don't get out of here he'll see the cars and call in backup. We take this guy with us and leave a note, do a trade later. Assuming he gives a shit he won't want someone dying on his account.”

I'd kind of thought that this might be the end of me, but hearing it out loud made it real. I tried to stay strong, think what Rob would do in this situation, but I had no idea and no training. All I could hope is that he would find me and free me before anything bad happened, and at least if they were holding me to ransom in the meantime it would give him time. I didn't even struggle as they gagged and blindfolded me, and I felt myself hoisted over a shoulder and carried out of the house to whatever fate awaited me, but I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I just didn't know which of us I was crying for.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers