Out of the Shower

Story Info
As I walked out of the shower, he was sitting on my bed...
1.3k words
4.05
21.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a trail of her work suit from the front door to her bedroom in her apartment. As he followed the path of clothes, he could hear the shower and knew that was exactly where she was. He could just picture her with the hot water running over her beautiful body. The sweet smell of lavender filled the air as he got closer and closer to the bedroom. He could hear the sound of music in the background. He found her panties on the floor at the edge of her bed; he picked them up and sat on the edge of her bed, and waited for her.

As I walked out of my bathroom, he was sitting on my bed. It caught me completely off guard to see his long, sexy body sitting there on the bed. The look in his eyes said it all. He was there to see me, to touch me, to be with me. A feeling came over my body and I could not move. I just kept staring at him, his beautiful eyes, his luscious mouth, his strong hands, and his chest that filled out the t-shirt that he was wearing. He did not have to say a word as he reached for me. He put his head in the middle of my stomach and reached his arms so they were completely around my body. There was only a towel between his lips and my wet skin. I run my hands through his hair and kissed the top of his head. He just held me without saying a word for what seemed like for eternity. His hands were slowly caressing my back and the feeling of his hands my cool skin sent shiver all over my body.

He slowly reached under the towel to place his hands on my silky sides and to begin to caress my hips, back, and butt. His face was now pressed up against my stomach and the whiskers from his beard were sexually tickling every nerve ending and I could not contain it anymore, I let out a slow moan, and tilted my head back. The sweet sound of my moans made the desire in him burn even hotter. When he looked up into my eyes, we both know what the other one is feeling the passion grow between us. He curled up the sides of his mouth and made a smile that made me go weak in the knees and unhooked the towel, and I watched it fall into a pile on the floor. I stood in front of him as he looked at ever part of my body, and I was so nervous about the way that my body looked, and my insecurities took over.

He looked right into my eyes and said, "Stop! You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and every woman should have curves like yours." That made me relaxed a little more and I tried to be more confident with myself. He never took his eyes off me as he grabbed my hips and lifted me laid me onto the bed. He started kissing and sucking on first my right breast and I took in a huge breath, as it took my breath away and I arched my back again so he could taste even more of her. I ran her hands under his shirt and grabbed the hem and lifted it up over his head. My hands began to caress his chest, and his shoulders. He slowly kissed a path up to my neck where he found my favorite spot and he knew it. The kisses that he placed on my lips were so gentle, soft and loving. I knew that he wanted to take his time and enjoy every moment that we were about to share. My hands caressed and framed his face as he leaned into my right hand and placed a soft kiss on my palm. He began to kiss, and lick, and suck a trail down my body to my wet pussy that was waiting for his touch.

As he inched closer and closer to my lips, I spread my legs ever so slightly. He grabbed one of my legs and rested it up over his head on his shoulder as he kissed and kissed my inner thigh and made his way to my now throbbing clit. His lips feel so amazing on my lips, and he slowly ran his tongue over my hot clit and it made me start to moan again. He started to lick and suck my clit harder and I was about to explode. I needed him so much, and he knew that I was close to going over the edge that he slowed his kisses as I reached for his hand that was resting on my leg. Our fingers laced together only made the feeling in the pit of my stomach grow even more. I squeezed his hand when he deepened his tongue in me. He licked two fingers and then slowly entered my hot wetness. I was so tight that a little spasm ran through my body.

I really couldn't take it anymore and I needed to feel him inside me. I stared to pant, and say, "I want you inside me, I need you inside me now..." he rolls me over and I climbed on top so I was straddling him. I slowly moved his hard cock over to my openings. Where his fingers had been just a few minutes before, I now push in his hard cock and I take all the control by sliding up and down on his long hard dick. I start to make circles with my hips and that makes his dick hit my G-spot so I slowly start to speed up the rhythm. As I start to go faster and faster, he grips his hands on my hips and I know that he is about to cum. He thrust harder and harder into me every time my body comes down onto his hard dick. I lean over and grab onto the headboard. At that angle, his mouth finds my nipples and he begins to tickle and suck on them with his mouth. I begin to rock harder and harder. I look down into his eyes, and with one last thrust, we both climax at the same time. He makes my body tremble, and as I come down from my high, he holds me close, and is still inside me.

I begin to kiss his jaw line and his neck as I slowly move my way down his chest. I kiss below his rib cage, and he turn slightly and I move so I am kissing his side as I go lower and lower on his body. As I kiss the imaginary line that runs from his hips to his cock, he takes a deep breath. His fingers begin running through my hair as I begins to lick his cock from the bottom to the top like it was an ice cream cone. The taste and feeling of him in my mouth was so erotic. I took his ball sac into my hand and began to caress them as I suck on his tip. With each suck, he grips my hair a little more. I make small circles around his tip with my tongue. The taste of my cum that is still on his dick is so sweet, that it made me take more and more of his cock into my mouth. I began to run my hand up and down his shaft faster, I could feel that he was ready to cum again. My hand began to move faster and faster at the same rhythm that my mouth was. One last lick and he exploded into my mouth. I could feel the hot stream of cum hitting the back of my throat, and as I swallowed, the smile on my face almost made him cum again. She was so hot, and her mouth was so amazing, he was one damn lucky guy.