Out of Your Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,092 Followers

"I thought it was very sexy...actually, very different to normal porn...don't you think?"

I nodded my head slowly, my jaw clenched tight to stop it juddering.

"Hmm, so is that something you are hoping I will incorporate into our sessions....or is there more to it than that?"

My nerves were getting worse and worse and I totally clammed up. I was quite obviously shaking now and my wife moved closer to comfort me and try to get me to relax. She kissed me on the forehead again and gently stroked my cock as I inhaled her scent deeply.

"C'mon baby, you know you can tell me anything don't you."

I nodded again, despite having gone over this a million times in my own head these conversations never came easy to me.

"C'mon, please tell me... I want to know why you want me to do that to you."

More agonising moments passed until I finally managed to speak.

"I don't know why exactly...I mean, I don't want you to, that's the whole thing...I want you to do it to me, because you can...."

Behind my closed eyes I imagined her look of confusion.

"...I......I just wanted you to be aware of it and....I want....I want you to decide when to do it."

The nerves were passing a little bit now that I'd got started.

"What... what I really want is.....I want you to know....that....you can become my Mistress anytime you want to. You don't have to wait for the session...if you don't want to."

I felt another encouraging squeeze on my cock, and a memory popped into my head.

"Do you remember, last year sometime...we had a session one day and the next day you were sitting reading in the lounge with your legs over the arm of your chair, it must have been warm because you had bare feet... Anyway, you gave me this look and pointed your feet at me and I bent down and kissed them for about five or ten minutes, and then when you'd had enough you pulled them away and asked me to get you a drink of water. When I came back I gave you the water and we just carried on as if nothing had happened."

"I think I remember that..." she replied with a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"Well I thought that was so amazing, I really, really loved it."

"Really... why?"

"Well apart from the fact that I just love worshipping your feet...also because...it showed me that you could be Mistress R anytime you wanted to...and I hoped it showed you that I would willingly be your slave whenever you wanted it."

I opened my eyes, looking for signs of encouragement. My wife looked a little unsure, but not unduly concerned.

"I'm not asking you to be Mistress R all the time, I know that's not what you want. It's just...I really love how confident you are when you are Mistress R, once you step into the role you're like a different person. When you say things to me in session that I don't think you would ever really do in real life, I totally believe you. When you are Mistress R you just ooze power and confidence and I would love for you to have that confidence all the time. I'm not the most confident person in the world, I know what it feels like to want something and not have the confidence to ask... I guess that kind of goes hand in hand with being naturally submissive. When I think about it, I realise that I've always been that way, and I always will be."

"You do alright!"

"Yeah, maybe... but only because I've found alternative ways to express myself. If I couldn't write my stories, we wouldn't have done half the things we have...and I'd be a haggard and resentful old man by now."

"Fair enough." She smiled.

"But... I don't want you to ever feel like that. I want you to know and believe that I would do anything you wanted me to, whenever you want me to do it. I love serving you, even if it's not necessarily sexual."

My wife's expression was softening a little, perhaps she did quite like the idea of having me kissing her feet while she did her nails or watched TV. Perhaps she was starting to embrace the idea of having a husband who was willing to make her feel like a Princess whenever she desired it. Perhaps...

"But truthfully, would you like me to be Mistress R all the time?"

A difficult question, but one which had to be asked...

"I feel like I should say no, but if I was honest, then yes, but.... fantasy and reality are two different things. It's like if you asked a guy if he wanted to be woken up with a blowjob every morning, he'd say yes without a second thought, but after about a week he'd be getting bored of it.... So yes okay, I love the idea of you being Mistress R all the time, but I know it's a fantasy... and you'd get bored of it pretty quickly too wouldn't you?"

"Probably."

"Exactly....so wouldn't it be better if you could just be Mistress R whenever you want to? That way it won't get boring or a chore, but you won't be restricted either. Maybe one day you'll come home from work and you'll just want me to kiss your feet, or lick your pussy, or maybe you have something else you want to do, I don't know, maybe you want to paddle my backside for no reason at all.....whatever it is you want, I just want you to have the confidence to tell me and maybe that will be easier for you if you do it as Mistress R...."

There was a almost a full minute's silence before she spoke. The tension was palpable.

"Okay, I can see that, and it does sound very nice...I'm just a bit concerned about the effect on our relationship."

"I know, but I honestly don't think it will have any negative effect at all, quite the opposite in fact. Because it'll only happen when you want it to, and it only has to go as far as you want it to."

"Okay, well that sounds great....I'm just still not sure if I'm confident enough to do that though...."

"Well, okay, why don't we say then that all you have to do is to address me as 'slave' and then whatever you ask me to do I will do?"

"Maybe."

"Or what if I made some sort of 'card' that you could give to me when you wanted me to submit to you? Then you wouldn't even have to say anything..."

"Oh, yes,...that sounds good!"

"Then once you got used to it, you probably wouldn't even need the card anymore."

There was a brief pause in the conversation as she mulled it over.

"Does that mean you don't want us to have structured sessions any more then?"

"Maybe one day, depending on how it goes. But my concern is that if it starts slipping... well, it's just that as it stands we have a solid commitment to do it every four weeks and I don't want to give that up until I'm certain that it's no longer necessary."

"Oh, right, yeah that's a good point. I don't want to let it slip either because I really do love it."

"I mean... I can't deny that I hope that once you get into it, it will happen a lot... but there's bound to be some periods when one of us down or ill and then I'm afraid it will go out of the window, and it will take an effort to get it up and running again..."

She seemed a lot more comfortable with the idea now. We lay in silence for a few minutes, and then she remembered that the conversation had wandered off-topic somewhat.

"So anyway, when did you find out about ruined orgasms."

My confidence wilted a little as we returned to the origin of the conversation, but I knew I had to stick it out.

"A couple of months ago, maybe three."

"Is that when you found that video?"

"No, that was just a few days ago."

"So you must have liked the video a lot to send it to me..."

"Yeah."

"What did you like about it?"

"I liked the fact that the woman was obviously in control, and I thought it seemed very genuine, like they were very close, a couple even...and I loved how she was so gentle with him and kissed and licked the underside of his cock when he was coming, but she never gave in to the temptation to satisfy him. She really seemed to enjoy the fact that he was sacrificing his pleasure for her...I think the last part more than anything."

"The last part?"

"I mean, that she was enjoying it so much, knowing that he wasn't getting any relief, even though he was sort of cumming. That's why I think maybe they are a real couple, because that's the sort of thing that would only have any meaning in a relationship. She knows that he's gonna be even more horny the next day and I think that turns her on. She's obviously wonderfully cruel."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well because I think the fact that she was licking his cock would have made it even worse than if she'd not touched it at all."

"Do you think?"

"Definitely. Because he'd be able to feel her tongue gently licking him and he would have been desperate for a firm grip ..."

My voice trailed off as I contemplated exactly that feeling.

"...it would be like having a bar of chocolate rubbed on your lips and then taken away! Or being given the crumbs out of the packet."

My wife laughed at that. Then she kissed me again.

"I'm sorry darling, I'm going to have to go to sleep. Thank you for that amazing orgasm, that was absolutely wonderful."

I kissed her back, my cock still semi-hard beneath her hand.

"Sorry, can you wait until tomorrow? I really am very tired."

"Of course..."

We kissed again, deeply, sharing the taste of her gorgeous pussy. My cock gently pulsed as I turned over and set my alarm for the morning, Somehow I knew I wasn't going to get to sleep for a while yet.

- - -

As I drove to work the next morning I thought about what my husband had told me the night before. It sounded wonderful, but it was just a bit hard to get used to the idea. Would he really obey me if I called him 'slave'. It certainly seemed like he would, otherwise why would he have put himself through that whole conversation... By the time I arrived at work I had pretty much decided that I would try it and see what happened. It seemed crazy to pass up the opportunity of having the man I loved making me feel good whenever I wanted it. After all, he'd told me several times that he got just as much reward from giving me pleasure as he did from his own, if that really was true then maybe I should take full advantage? Still a little unsure, I eventually decided that I would start small and do something that I was already comfortable with, and almost as soon as I came to that conclusion I had another, much better idea.

- - -

I arrived home from work as usual and went upstairs to get changed. I always do exercise when I get home from work and today was no different. I slid the DVD in the player and started doing the warm up exercises. I'm usually finished before my husband gets home and am usually just getting in the shower, but today I decided to take my time so that when I heard his key in the door I was just cooling down in a comfy chair with a big glass of water. I was feeling quite nervous, but I was determined to go through with my plan.

The lounge door opened and my husband walked into the room, slightly surprised to see me sitting in the chair.

"Hi" he said. "Had a good day?"

I bottled it, and we made pleasant small talk for a couple of minutes before he disappeared upstairs to dump his work bag. While he was upstairs I berated myself and told myself to get a grip.

'Come on, you can do this...he wants it, you want it!'

I heard him coming back down the stairs and the door opened once more. He walked past me towards the kitchen, he was just stepping onto the kitchen laminate when I managed to blurt out:

"Slave."

A couple of seconds silence passed then...

"Yes Mistress."

"Come here."

My husband was before me in a heartbeat.

"On your knees."

He fell to his knees, his head bowed. I started to speak, faltered and then recovered.

"My....my feet need some attention."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

He went to undo the laces on my trainers and then thought better of it.

"May I please remove your trainers Mistress?"

"Yes Slave, you may."

My husband slowly undid the laces and then gently removed both trainers from my feet.

"May I please remove your socks Mistress?"

"Yes Slave, you may."

My husband very slowly and carefully removed both my socks, folded them and placed them on the floor next to my trainers. I could hear him breathing loudly, obviously very excited. Finally he bent down and took one foot in his hands. He lifted up my foot and gently kissed the instep. Then he moved to the sides and kissed his way back and forth, tilted his head so he could kiss and lick the soles and then moved on to my toes.

As I watched him, it fascinated me to see him so focussed and content. My hand wandered between my legs and I began softly stroking my pussy through my Lycra shorts and I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the two sensations. My slave took each of my toes into his mouth, one after another. He gently sucked them and swirled his tongue around them, until he got to the big one. He sucked that a little harder and flicked his tongue over it as if he was sucking a cock. That image get me a little hotter and I found my hand working it's way inside my shorts.

I told him to switch to the other foot and I revelled in the attention as I massaged my slick pussy, slipping one, then two fingers inside and then spreading my juices over my clit to lubricate it. Slave worked diligently on my foot as I brought myself closer to orgasm, again he mimicked sucking a cock with my big toe and the image drove me on. My fingers worked faster on my clit as I played out in my mind what I was going to do to him later and soon my stomach tightened and I came very suddenly and surprisingly hard. As I writhed on the chair, slave held my foot steady and continued to worship my feet until I told him to stop.

Exhausted, I slumped back in the chair. I opened my eyes and looked down at my adoring, submissive husband, still kneeling with head bowed and his arms by his sides.

"End of session" I said a little breathless.

"Thank you Mistress" he said and rose to his feet.

He returned to the kitchen and whatever everyday task it was that required his attention in there. A few minutes later he came back into the lounge.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Yes, it was fantastic."

"I can't believe you would kiss and lick my sweaty feet without a thought!"

"Well they weren't really sweaty, they were just nice and warm. Anyway, I told you if you called me slave then I would obey without question.... and I loved it."

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small laminated card.

"I made this for you, just like we said."

I took the card and looked at it. On one side there was a black and white photo of me dressed in PVC, on the other some text, which I read aloud.

"By handing to you this card, Mistress Rose hereby enslaves you, until such time as it's return is requested. By taking this card you agree to obey Mistress Rose without question, allowing her to use your body as she sees fit, for her amusement or pleasure."

I looked up and saw him smiling.

"Maybe you don't need it now?"

"Oh no, I think I do. It took some nerve to do that... I might not always feel so brave."

"Okay, I understand that."

"And you promise always to obey me when I give you this card or call you slave?"

"Of course, would I go to all this trouble if I didn't want you to do it?"

"No I guess not. It's just that...well, it's not easy you know...."

"I know" he crouched by the side of my chair and held my hand.

"Look, I promise you if you use the card or call me slave I will always obey... I know what you're saying and I understand. If you try it and I don't go along with it then you won't feel comfortable about doing it again....and there's no way I'm going to risk that. I want this so much, there's no way I would do anything to mess it up, I promise."

I smiled and kissed him, feeling more relaxed and reassured.

"Thank you, you are a wonderful husband."

"And you are a wonderful wife!"

He smiled and I got up and went for my shower.

- - -

Later that evening my wife gave me the card and told me to get undressed and come to the bedroom in fifteen minutes. I opened the door to find her sitting on the end of the bed, naked and gorgeous. She told me to kneel on the floor in front of her. I complied immediately and she spread her legs to show me her already glistening pussy.

"So, slave. I have some questions for you."

I was transfixed by her beautifully trimmed pussy and obviously did not respond sufficiently quickly.

"Look at me" she snapped, stretching her hand out and tilting my head up to look at her face.

"Sorry Mistress."

"That's alright slave, I know what effect my gorgeous pussy has on you, and don't worry, you'll be tasting it soon enough... but first, my questions."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"When did you find out about this idea of ruined orgasms?"

"I don't know Mistress, I think I'd heard of them quite a while ago, but... I didn't really find out a lot about them until about two or three months ago."

"Really slave. And so that being the case, why did it take you so long to share this information with me?"

"I.....I don't know Mistress."

"You don't know? You withheld important information from me and you have no satisfactory answer as to why!"

"No Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

Mistress slipped a hand between her legs and massaged her wet lips with her fingers, all the time holding me with a menacing stare, daring me to look down. When she realised that I wasn't going to defy her, her expression softened and she offered her wet fingers to my lips.

"Taste good slave?"

"Always Mistress, beautiful."

"I'm still waiting for a reason slave..."

I didn't know what to say.

"I guess I was unsure about telling you Mistress."

"Go on..."

"Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted you to do it to me or not Mistress."

"And since when has that been up to you slave? If you genuinely want me to own your cock and balls then that decision is mine, you should have given me the information before."

"Yes Mistress, I'm very sorry."

"You will be slave."

Mistress moved back on the bed and lay down with her head on the pillow.

"You may eat my beautiful pussy now slave...while I consider your punishment."

"Thank you Mistress."

"And remember slave, the better you make it for me, the more agreeable I'm likely to be, so make it spectacular!"

"Yes Mistress, of course Mistress."

- - - -

I lay back and closed my eyes, I loved having my husband/slave eat my pussy. His tongue was quite excellent and more than made up for some of his other minor shortcomings, and he was always so into it... It was hard for me to believe that he could love doing it so much, but it was obvious he did.

I had already decided on his punishment of course, so however well he performed it would not make much difference. Plus as I had already made myself come earlier that evening I knew he would find it harder to make me cum and I could use that as a reason not to lessen his punishment. That said, I have to give him credit, by the time I finally came, his tongue and jaw must have ached like hell!

- - -

When Mistress had recovered from her orgasm and I had licked all the delicious pussy juice from the insides of her thighs, she sat up and told me to get back on my knees on the floor. I scuttled back down onto the floor and waited with my head once again bowed.

"Well slave, that was very impressive, but you took an awfully long time. Sometimes I wonder if you aren't stringing it out for your own enjoyment!"

"Certainly not Mistress" I had to fight back a smirk at that remark!

"Good, because when I tell you to lick my pussy, it's for my pleasure not yours. I know how much you love it, but it's totally secondary to my needs, isn't that right slave?"

"Of course Mistress."

"Very well, as long as you understand that..."

Mistress got off the bed and stood in front of me. Her foot moved between my legs and in a flash her silky smooth instep was rubbing back and forth against my balls.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,092 Followers