Out of Your Own Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crialia
crialia
167 Followers

"Think about spending time with Penny and me, how does that feel?"

There was a pause as Peter finished processing her instructions, then he murmured, "s'good".

Mina scratched his head and stroked the back of his neck, and he inhaled deeply at the sensations.

"Think about when Penny gave you a hug when she came in."

The response was much quicker this time, but his voice was dreamy, "Was'good".

She ran her hands through his hair, and whispered "good" in his ear, making sure he felt her warm breath.

"Have you ever thought about touching us, wanting to, but not doing it because you want to protect our friendship? Not being able to. Having to hold back. All the time. Denying yourself."

Peter struggled slightly, but Mina's hands massaged the sides of his head a little more firmly. Her voice was also a little firmer. "The thought is loose now, and it has to sink or rise. You have to let it go or hold onto it. How does it feel to hold back all the time? To deny yourself all the time?"

He didn't want to answer, but the thought was loose now, he didn't have a choice. He thought about how it made him feel to be around them, to be attracted to them and to hold back for the sake of friendship. Now that he could see the thought without actually thinking it, he realised it was making him miserable.

His voice sounded as though the words caused him physical pain.

"It's bad."

Her hand began to travel firmly down his chest. "That thought is sinking now, floating down through your body. Now that you've named it, it has no power over you, and it falls through your body, sinking under its own weight." Her hand travelled down to the bottom of his chest, and then cupped around his thickening erection, through his jeans.

"This is a very heavy thought, it takes up a lot of space."

She squeezed his cock through his jeans, provoking an gentle rasping groan.

"It's joined the other bad thoughts down here, and they're all stuck here."

Another squeeze, and he moaned slightly.

"If we leave them here, once you're not relaxed like this any more, they'll move back up into your mind and make you unhappy again."

Peter's breath came a little faster, and she moved her hand in circles over his crotch for a few seconds before massaging his head again.

"Think about how the boys keep talking about sex, and how you feel when they talk about sex and you're pretending to find their jokes funny."

"Oh, bad."

Hands caressed down his sides, down over his jeans, caressed his thighs and came back up to cup his balls through his clothing.

"It's joined the other thoughts down here now.", she whispered into his ear, and his buttocks tensed and his back arched ever so slightly.

Her hands returned to his hair, stroking and caressing, as she explained what was going to happen next.

"There's maybe room for one more bad thought, after that there'll be so many bad thoughts there that you'll be desperate to get them out. They're all stuck there and they need to get out. Can you feel the pressure? How swollen and hard these thoughts make you? How badly you want to get them out?"

Peter's erection visibly strained beneath his jeans in response to the words whispered into his ear.

I want you to think about lying naked with a beautiful girl, her hands caressing you everywhere, her kisses all over your body, her legs wrapped around yours, the heat of her body against you. I want you to think about how that hasn't happened for you since you got to university. I want you to think about how it makes you feel that you've never felt that."

Peter reacted to her description, and then to the words that described so perfectly the frustration he had been feeling the past couple of months.

"Aarh. It's. Oh. Bad." The tone of his voice made his unhappiness obvious, even though his voice was weak with arousal and at the same time held a relaxed, dreamy quality.

Mina's hands flowed down his body, her voice murmuring, "Good boy" and "My Peter" in his ear, and then she was massaging his cock through his jeans, squeezing and stroking and scratching, and Peter was squirming slightly, but the suggestion that we was unable to move held firm, and he let her manipulate him for several long seconds.

"All those feelings, every time you've felt that frustration, all that negative energy, it's all flowed down here now. All those bad thoughts are down here now, drawn down, all the way down, under their own weight, and trapped there by these sensations that feel so good.", she said, emphasising the word 'down' slightly every time, her hands gradually stilling, but still resting on his crotch. "We mustn't let them back into your mind. Penny and I love you Peter, and we don't want you to ever be miserable like that again. We have to get rid of them. We're going to help you do that because we love you Peter. And you're going to let us help you, because you need to, and because you can't move until those thoughts are either out of your body, or back in your mind."

Peter groaned, a mixture of desire and longing, and fear that these thoughts could come back and haunt him like they had the past few weeks.

"Your eyes are going to open now, Peter, and you're going to see that we love you and want to help you. You're going to stay completely relaxed and unable to move, and Penny's going to help you let those thoughts go. Open your eyes Peter."

His eyes opened. He hadn't moved, Mina's legs were still either side of him, clad in her black tights, her dress riding up her legs. But Penny had moved. She was sitting directly in front of him on the bed, facing him, a bright smile on her face. He saw her more clearly than he had earlier, noticing the soft curve of her cheeks, and how the pink lipstick made her lips look glossy and moist, her face framed by curly blond hair, noticing the shade of green in her eyes in a way he never had before. She was leaning forward, and his eyes were drawn to her breasts, then he looked back at her face. Her hands ran up his legs, caressing his thighs, and came to a halt on his belt, which she slowly unbuckled before pulling it out of its loops and placing it on the floor.

Penny's hands moved back to his waist, and unbuttoned his jeans before pulling the buttons of his fly open one by one. She put her hands in his waistband and pulled the jeans down over his ass, taking his boxer shorts with them, carefully ensuring she didn't catch his straining cock in the clothes on the way.

His cock was erect and throbbing in time to his heartbeat.

"All those bad thoughts have sunk down to your cock, Peter, and they need to get out." Mina was whispering in his ear again, maintaining his arousal with her breath against his cheek and the imagery in her descriptions. His mind reeled, hearing the word 'cock' come from the mouth of a person who had inhabited at least half of his sexual fantasies for the past months.

"They're so heavy they've made you so hard. So very very hard. Erect. There's such pressure for them to be released. And when they're gone, you'll be completely free of them. You'll be so tired from the effort, but it will be worth it. It will be like a terrible weight has been removed from you. You'll be free to be completely happy. But you can't get rid of them on your own. But that's OK. Because we want to help you. Because helping you will be fun. Because releasing these bad thoughts will bring you incredible pleasure. And make you so tired. But it's OK to be tired. Because you're safe with me. And you trust me completely. And you trust Penny."

Peter couldn't consciously follow everything he was being told. Penny leaned forward, and her perfect lips parted. He was unable to look away as her head approached his cock, and then the head of his cock disappeared into her mouth, and he was enveloped in the wettest, most wonderful sensation he had ever felt. He was unable to break eye contact with Penny, who continued to look right into his eyes while her lips slid slowly down the shaft.

"I want you to feel all those thoughts and emotions trapped in your cock, increasing your arousal. We've trapped them there, and now Penny's going to give you incredible pleasure, and when that pleasure peaks, and when you lose control, you'll get rid of all those thoughts that are so heavy, making your balls feel so full, making you so erect, so helplessly aroused. You need to empty your balls, you have no choice, Penny's too good, she knows how to give you pleasure that will make you lose control, and when you lose control, all those thoughts will be gone forever."

Mina wasn't joking. Penny clearly had some experience at bringing pleasure to others. Her mouth was incredibly wet, and her tongue stroked and teased and caressed his shaft. He had never felt anything like this, and his breathing came in panicked gasps as he lost what little control he had left.

"And removing that terrible weight from you will be such a relief that you'll feel terribly tired. And terribly sleepy. And you'll fall asleep in my arms. Safe and warm. When you lose control, all the bad thoughts will be drawn out of you. But the effort is exhausting. And you'll fall asleep. Remembering everything when you wake up. Remembering exactly how you felt. How we made you feel. Hearing my voice while you sleep."

Penny had picked up a rhythm, her lips sliding up and down his shaft with a barely-audible sucking sound. The heat and the wetness were all he could think about, he was barely conscious of the voice whispering now in his ear. His cock was incredibly hard. Harder than it had ever been before. Every sensation along its length magnified by his incredible arousal and the wetness of Penny's mouth.

"Penny's in control now Peter. Your body is controlled by the pleasure she gives you. See the power she has over you when you're this aroused. Feel how wonderful it is to be able to give in completely to someone who loves you and knows how to give you pleasure."

Penny's lips moved to the tip of his cock, holding only the head inside her mouth. He felt her tongue on the underside of the head of his cock, stroking gently over and over while holding him inside the heat and wetness of her mouth. He could see the length of his cock, shiny and slippery with her saliva, hard as stone, the head disappearing between her pink lips.

"Feel how heavy your balls are", Penny's hands cupped them gently in time with the words, "and how wet her mouth is", and he felt her tongue swirl around his cock, "and how you're so close to losing all control", and he felt Penny's fingers caress him gently behind his balls while she increased the suction slightly.

"So close."

Peter was grunting, his hips twitching in time with the tongue circling his cock.

"So much pressure, so much pleasure."

A sound, half moan, half grunt, came from his throat.

"The release only a moment away, losing all control now."

Peter let out a strangled groan, his hips breaking free of Mina's suggestion and rocking upwards at Penny, but she moved her head away at the same time, keeping his cock in her mouth but denying him the feeling of penetration he had instinctively sought, and keeping the stimulation constant.

Mina whispered directly into his ear. "You're going to come now, and it's going to be so strong that you'll feel all your strength leaving you. Nothing on earth can stop it now."

Peter had passed the point of no return. He could feel his balls emptying in advance of the first wave of his orgasm, a sense of liquid moving inside his balls and cock, his last moment of self control impossibly drawn out before his inevitable surrender. He felt fluid travel up and out of his cock as muscles between his legs became impossibly taut, and his cock seemed to swell in Penny's mouth.

Penny's fingers wrapped around his cock to hold it steady, her eyes never leaving his, her other hand gently squeezing his balls, and it felt as though by holding his balls as he helplessly began to orgasm, she was holding all of him in her hand.

Then the first contraction sent sensations shooting up his spine. Inarticulate noises came from him as his hips jerked and twitched, Penny following every movement with her mouth and hand, and he felt as though impossible amounts of liquid were pumping through his cock, each contraction of his orgasm more pleasurable than the last. He felt every negative thought and emotion he had had in the past year drawn from his body like so much poison, convulsions banishing them from his life, as Penny sucked each and every one out of him.

Penny's mouth did not move from his cock as his orgasm subsided, although she stopped stimulating him, and kept his cock bathed in warmth and wetness. Mina leaned forwards and resumed her murmurs in his ear.

"My good boy. My Peter. That's so good. And now you can feel all the strength leaving your body as you begin to fall asleep."

He became heavier and looser in her arms.

"You're going to fall asleep, and you feel so safe and so loved. And when you wake up you're going to feel wonderful, and unconcerned, and here's what's going to happen..."

----

Peter awoke gradually from a very deep sleep. He felt refreshed and waited with his eyes closed for the sleep to drain away and for the strength to return to his body. He could feel heat to his left, and knew there was someone there, small fingers were wrapped around his upper arm, but he was unconcerned and he didn't move.

When he felt sufficiently awake, he opened his eyes, and saw the time on the alarm clock on his desk. It was 5:43 in the morning. He felt as though he didn't need any more sleep though.

He sat up slightly, feeling the muscles in his stomach contract, feeling in touch with his body in a way that, while he had never felt it before, was completely natural to him.

He looked to his left, and saw Mina sleeping in the bed next to him. She was naked, and looked impossibly beautiful, sleeping on her side, curled up slightly and facing him, with her hands gently holding his upper arm. She looked fragile, and vulnerable, and adorable. His emotional reaction was not unusual, he had had the same feelings for Mina for months now, but this time they were not accompanied by the desperate anxious feelings of inadequacy and of loneliness that had plagued him every time he considered his emotions or his desire for her, or for Penny.

He turned slowly to his left and brought his right hand to her tiny waist, stroking the skin there, but she carried on sleeping. His hand wandered up her side, over her shoulder, and he gently swept her long dark hair away from her face. She moved her head slightly in her sleep, but her breathing stayed steady and deep.

He became bolder, his hand dropping to her breast, caressing the nipple with his thumb, and slowly lifted himself up on his left arm. Mina shifted in her sleep, moving gradually onto her back as he moved above her.

He was aroused, his erection growing by the moment, and he looked down between the sheets to notice that she was not wearing any clothing below the waist either. He felt a hunger for her that he hadn't allowed himself to feel before. A hunger that had been buried beneath layers of insecurity and fear. The more he looked at her slender form beneath him, the more his hunger grew. He felt neither the ability nor the need to control it. It occurred to him that this level of confidence was unusual for him, but it was no more than a passing thought.

Mina was beginning to stir in her sleep as his hand swept down her belly and cupped between her legs, fingers revelling in the softness of her skin. She was shaved bare, and he felt her moisten under his touch.

A little moan indicated Mina's gradual awakening, and she moaned again when his fingers caressed up her slit and his knees encouraged her legs apart.

Her eyes fluttered open, confused by sleep and disoriented by her surroundings as she had never stayed the night here before. It took her several moments to recognise his face in the darkness. In those moments, his head had dropped to her chest, and one pert nipple atop a small breast had disappeared into his mouth. She made a little sound of surprise, and a hand reached up and held his forearm. Peter's other hand was between her legs, a witness to her growing arousal as her body became aware of what was being done to her.

Peter raised himself slightly, positioning his cock at her entrance, and let her feel the tip of it rubbing against her labia. Mina gasped slightly. She was confused, not having had the time to come to terms with what was happening, and was reacting instinctively to her arousal. When he pushed forwards slightly and her lips parted to let him in, she moaned and her knees came up on either side of him, her eyes losing their focus as her body made the decisions her conscious mind wasn't in a position to. She made no effort to stop him.

Peter's cock slid halfway into her, and he felt her trembling beneath him. Her eyes were open and looking straight into his, her mouth half-open in surprise, but there was no denying the wetness between her legs. He slid out until only the tip was inside, and paused there, poised for a moment. Mina's body was frozen in place, paralysed with anticipation, her expression one of panicked, unanticipated arousal.

Then Peter slid all the way into her, taking her completely, his thighs coming forwards to meet hers, his body sliding into the space between her parted legs. Mina cried out, her fingers digging into his biceps, hips rocking up to meet his, and her head swinging back, instinctively presenting the long graceful sweep of her neck to him. He leaned down and kissed her on the side of her throat before lifting his hips, drawing his cock almost all the way out of her.

He was poised again at her entrance, her body prone beneath his, her expression one of complete surrender, and he entered her hard, picking up a rhythm, one hand coming up to her head and grabbing a fistful of hair, holding her down as he drove into her again and again, robbing her of any choice, driving her and himself closer and closer to orgasm.

Mina's cried out with each thrust, her nails digging into his skin, her body pinned beneath his, able to do nothing more than react to his movements. Suddenly her voice changed, losing the rhythm of their lovemaking, driven by something else, and he felt her legs wrap around his, holding him to her. Then her muscles were contracting again and again around his cock, in time with a gasping, inhaled "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as her eyes rolled back in her head. The sensation of her clenching his cock in her slippery folds drove Peter over the edge, and he crushed her to him, driving his hips against her and his cock as deeply into her as possible before ejaculating over and over, deep inside her.

They were both gasping, Peter still deep inside her, one hand holding her head down against the pillow by her hair, the other on her ass, holding her pelvis against his. He started to raise himself up, but her hands quickly slipped around his back and hugged him to her, her legs holding him in place, preventing him from withdrawing.

Mina's gasps gradually subsided, and only when her breathing had calmed and her heart had begun to slow did she allow him to withdraw, his softening cock slipping out of her.

Peter rolled onto his back and Mina rested her head on his chest, kissing his upper body as she did so, her long black hair cascading down over his shoulder.

Peter felt strangely at peace, his hand caressing her back from between her shoulder blades to the top of her ass, and back up again, over and over.

It was several minutes before Peter finally spoke.

"Did you make me do that?"

Mina replied after a few seconds of silence, her voice muted against his chest, "No. Well. Maybe a little. I mostly just got you out of your own way. I may also have given you a few hints. I prefer the guy to be in control." She blushed slightly. "I'm really more submissive than you think."

crialia
crialia
167 Followers