Out of Your Seat, Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit...I'm coming.." She said as a warning, soon drenching Taylor's fingers in her juices. She tensed up, bracing herself as she waited for Jason to come inside her. In a last few valiant thrusts, thrashing his cock into her anus, Taylor came inside her.

Taylor collapsed on top of her, waiting till he regained his composure before he pulled out of her. Kate fell back onto the floor, resting her head on Jason's chest who happened to be on her other side. Taylor draped an arm across her stomach. Kissing her cheek he spoke, "Wow..."

Typical response, so what. He was struggling to connect two words together at the moment so for the three of them it seemed to be a pretty rational statement at the time. Jason carded his fingers through Kate's hair, nodding. "Yeah, that sounds about right."

Kate smiled softly, "I think I like these little boat bonding times. We should do it more often."

The two boys just raised one hand each, though no words were spoken; they knew that the gesture was there way of agreeing non-verbally.

12