Out on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

As we began necking furiously, my hand slid down to her denim shorts, rubbing the valley between her legs as Tammy's body rose up and down, grinding herself into my hand. Tammy's arms were around me, her hands running up and down my furry back as our tongues danced.

We were both sweating profusely, more from the activity than the humidity, and I was so excited that I couldn't help myself. My fingers found the clasp of her shorts, and after I flicked it open, I worked them down a bit, with Tammy's cooperation.

"Oh," Tammy moaned, her body shivering as she reacted to my hand on the outside of her panties.

The cotton undies were not damp - they were wet, and my hand pressing into the soggy panties seemed to release the pungent aroma of her sex. The musky scent made my cock surge, and I slid myself off of the couch and onto my knees on the floor, grabbing her shorts and pulling them off of her as I went.

The panties were worn, with a little rip along the top elastic, and while I let my hands slide up Tammy's chubby thighs, I noticed the golden brown hair that peeked out of the sides of her undies.

I pulled the panties down, with Tammy lifting her backside up to let me get them off of her. Her bush was surprisingly dense and even spilled out onto the insides of her thighs, which surprised and excited me.

The hair was wet, especially around her opening, which was hidden beneath the thick mat of dirty blonde hair. Parting her thighs, I moved myself between them and buried my face in the dense jungle, lapping my way into her musky pussy.

Even with my ears pressed against the insides of Tammy's thighs, I could hear her moaning as she writhed around, and her fingers clutched tightly at the couch cushions while I licked her like a starving man.

Tammy came very quickly; and her loud screams resonated so loudly I feared she would be heard by her parents down the road. After she was done thrashing around, I kept my face buried between her legs, inhaling the pungent aroma of her sex as deeply as I could, as if it were to be the last time.

....

Chapter Eight: More comfort.

Finally, I managed to get myself up off of the floor and onto the couch next to Tammy. Tammy looked groggy, her formerly pale skin ruddy and flushed looking as her breathing gradually slowed down. Kissing her cheek, I let my hand slide down between her legs, reveling in the feel of the thick and damp pelt. My fingers toyed with the wisps of hair that spilled over onto her inner thighs, which brought a smile to Tammy.

"Not very feminine, am I?" Tammy said in an embarrassed voice. "Always seemed to be a whole lot more hairy than my friends and the other girls in gym class."

"You look very feminine to me. I like a woman that looks like a woman, and not a little girl," I corrected her, while continuing to rake my hand through the dense bush, and while my hands moved along the lips of her sex, Tammy began to writhe and squirm.

"You want to cum again, don't you honey?" I whispered into Tammy's ear, giving it a little nibble before kissing the side of her neck. "You like me playing with your hairy pussy, don't you?"

"Yes," Tammy whimpered, my mouth now around her plump nipple, sucking and licking. "Please..."

"What do you want inside of your hairy pussy this time?" I asked, sliding my finger inside of her moist cavity. "My finger?"

"Oooh!" Tammy whimpered, her eyes rolling back in her head as her body contorted wildly backwards.

My other hand was busy, first unbuckling my pants and working them down off of my legs, and then yanking my boxer shorts down. I kicked off the clothing as I knelt on the floor between Tammy legs again. This time, instead of putting my face into that golden brown pussy, I was swinging my engorged cock between her fur-covered labia.

Pulling the foreskin down off of the mushroom-shaped crown, I rubbed the exposed head up and down the lips of her sex. Tammy was saying no, but I was beyond listening. Holding the shaft of my cock in my clenched fist, I pushed forward into Tammy.

"OWWW!" Tammy cried out as I forced the head of my cock into what felt like the eye of a needle, while my fingers stroked her clitoris vigorously.

"You want me to stop?" I grunted, having managed to get a little more than the crown into what felt like a vice.

"No - hurts," Tammy said, spreading her legs wide open.

Glancing down and seeing my cock inside of that furry delta, with my right fist still wrapped around much of the staff, was an erotic sight, and I wanted to just ram the rest of me into her, but held back.

Instead, I just worked what was already inside of her in and out. The result was Tammy thrusting herself toward me, wanting more. I responded by pulling my cock out of her and rubbing her clit with the tip of my dick.

"Arrgh!" Tammy screamed, making all kinds of weird sounds while I wiggled my dick against her most sensitive area.

I happened to glance down just at the exact time Tammy's pussy erupted, belching fluid all over my cock while she held her thighs up and open. Her body lurched as another spray exploded out of her, and the combination of her screams and the sight of what was happening, was too much for me.

My cock spat wads of cum all over her bush and tummy, and as my orgasm continued, I slid my dick back inside of Tammy, letting the rest of my load grease the way down deep inside of her.

....

Chapter Nine: More?

For a minute, I was scared. Tammy looked like she had died, or maybe passed out. When I put my hand on her shoulder, she gave me a weak smile as her eyes opened a little bit.

"Wow," Tammy said quietly before closing her eyes again.

I agreed, and stayed between her legs for as long as my knees permitted, before finally pulling my limp cock out of her. When it slid out, Tammy let out a little sigh.

"That was amazing," Tammy said, putting her arms around my neck.

I agreed and stood up, my aching knees no longer able to stand the punishment of the floor. Tammy sat up straight and reached up and grabbed my flaccid hose, pulling on it a few times. She moved the foreskin back and forth as well, seemingly fascinated by that too.

"Can we go to bed. Mr. Collier?"

"Uh, don't you think we're past the Mr. Collier stage?" I asked. "John will do fine."

"Okay John, can we go to bed?"

Tammy was smiling as she impishly looked up at me, and then skinned my cock back and planted a kiss of the head.

"Tammy, I'm not a young man any more," I protested. "As much as I'd like to."

"What if I did this?" Tammy asked, leaning forward and taking the tip of my limp tool into her mouth. "I know how to do this some."

I sighed as I felt her lips slide down past the glans, managing to get another inch or two down the shaft, and the earnest way her eyes squinted while she tried to force more of me into her mouth made me smile.

"I know," I said, brushing the strawberry blonde locks from her shoulder. "I used to watch and be jealous."

"I won't be able to do to you what I did to Warren," Tammy said. "With Warren, my mouth would go right down so that his balls were against my chin. No way I could do that with you, but I could do better if I practice."

"I guess we should go to bed then," I said. "Just don't take it wrong if nothing happens."

"Something will happen," Tammy said. "Wait and see."

Tammy was right on both counts; she could and did do better, and she managed to get me hard again. This time, Tammy relaxed and was able to accommodate me much easier, and my sac was slapping her crotch by the time we came, allowing me to drill my seed deep inside of her.

....

Chapter Ten: Time passes.

After that, we screwed like rabbits at every opportunity. I was like a kid again, with my cock responding like it did in the old days. Tammy was like an insatiable wildcat, and the more she demanded, the more I found myself able to give her.

By the fall, their wasn't much of anything that we hadn't done, and no position we hadn't tried. Tammy was even more adventurous than Bernice had been, and together we widened both of our horizons.

Came the winter, and one day Tammy had a different look on her face when she appeared at my door. The front door this time, instead of the back.

"I'm pregnant," Tammy said with a scared look on her face.

"What do you want to do?" I said after the shock wore off. I had figured that an old coot like me was shooting blanks by now, and the thought had never crossed my mind.

"What do you want me to do?" Tammy asked.

"I think we should do whatever you want to do," I said. "Whatever that is and whatever that means, I'm behind you. For what it's worth, I love you."

"Worth a lot to me," Tammy said. "I love you too, you know. Guess we're going to have a baby."

"Guess we'll have to have a talk with your folks," I suggested.

"Let me," Tammy said, and after some wrangling, I let Tammy have it her way.

....

Chapter Eleven: Family matters.

The knock on the back door the next day was no surprise, although the fact that it wasn't Tammy but her father doing the knocking, was. Tammy's father was younger than me by at least a decade, but I was bigger and most likely stronger, so I figured I had a chance to hold my own if it came to that.

Bob Tillis had a stern look on his face, but was surprisingly calm after I let him in and we began to talk.

"I hear we've got a situation here," Bob said as we sat at my kitchen table.

"We do, and let me say that I know how you feel."

"You do?" Bob said, and he gave me a quizzical look before continuing. "Oh, wasn't sure about what you meant for a second. Anyway, Tammy tells me that she's going to have a baby."

"That's true."

"She's says that you're the father."

"Also true."

"She says that she plans on moving in with you here and getting married."

"I suggested it, not expecting Tammy to take me up on it," I explained to her father. "She did - says she loves me and doesn't care about the age part. I love her too."

"Said she was asking our permission, although I suspect it don't much matter to her what we thought," Bob reckconed.

"True again, although she would really like your blessing - yours and Peg's"

"Hell, you two didn't need my blessing to start humping or make the child, so what the hell?" Bob said, but his little chuckle at the end made me relax.

"Appreciate you taking this the way you are," I said. "If the situation was reversed, I don't know how I would feel."

"Things happen out here in the country," Bob said, rising from his chair. "I could tell you some things about people around here."

"That right?" I replied.

"Matter of fact, I could admit something to you right now, so long as you don't tell my wife," Bob said.

"My lips are sealed," I said, relishing the thought of hearing neighborhood gossip not involving myself.

"Long time ago - about ten years or so, this girl from the neighborhood caught me eye," Bob confided.

"Oh? Anybody I know?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm sure you do," Bob replied before continuing. "Anyway, this girl - she was just about as old as Tammy is now - she starts coming on to me."

"Oh man," I said, smiling the smile of the knowing, enjoying hearing this tale unwind.

"She was cute too. Not nearly as rounded as Tammy, but she had a nice willowy body with perky little titties."

"Sounds nice."

"She was, and she was horny too," Bob said. "She practically attacked me in my barn one day. She had my overalls down and was sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. I popped a load down her throat and she still wouldn't stop sucking until I came again. You heard enough yet, John."

"Heck no. I'm loving this story. You say that she did it to you just like that?"

"Yep! I have to admit that I didn't put up much of a fight either, because she really looked fine," Bob said. "I wanted to screw her too, but in the beginning she was afraid of getting pregnant, so she says that she wants me to stick it up her ass. Eventually, she's so horny that she starts letting me into her pussy too. What a piece of tail she was! Ever fuck a pussy with red hair on it, John?"

"Sure did! My late wife was a redhead," I said proudly. "As a matter of fact, both of my daughters ..."

"Well then you know what I'm talking about," Bob said, a twinkle in his eye that had appeared when I finally began to understand what he was saying. "I could have knocked that gal up just as easy as you did Tammy, so I guess I would be a bit of a hypocrite to put up much of a stink about this now. Do you know what I mean, John?"

Bob moved toward the back door, pausing for a moment before letting himself out, because I would have had a tough time walking with my lower jaw on the floor.

"Glad to hear that you're doing the right thing in taking care of this, John," Bob said before stepping outside into the bitter cold, adding a cryptic, "Son."

I watched him leave, my blood boiling as he crunched his way through the thin layer of snow, and you couldn't miss the irony of him taking the same route as Tammy had so many times before him.

As for the other trips that had been made years ago, I was left to wonder whether it was Faye or Luann that had blazed that very trail in the beginning.

....

Chapter Twelve: All in the family.

"Bob took Tammy into town to do some shopping," Peg Tillis explained as I let her into the kitchen. "Thought I'd stop by and see if you needed help with anything."

"I think everything is under control," I told Peg, but I was happy to see her stop by anyway.

Although relations between Bob and I had been a bit strained after his visit last winter, Peg had been very nice about everything, and we had become friends despite it all.

We were going to have a small wedding ceremony in my yard the next day, and the tables had already been set up under the tent in my yard. It was becoming touch and go as to whether the baby would wait until Tammy and I tied the knot, but the day was almost at hand.

"Bet you never thought you'd be a father again at your age," Peg said, leaning back against the kitchen counter.

Peg was an attractive woman, sharing some of the facial features she had handed down to her daughter. Her hair was a darker blonde - nearly brown, and she was not a full-figured as Tammy, but she looked good for a woman in her mid-40's.

"It'll be a change, alright," I admitted, and brushed against Peg when she didn't move as I went to the sink.

"Too bad you didn't get a bachelor party," Peg said with a laugh.

"Too old for that sort of stuff," I chuckled.

"From what Tammy tells me, you don't act your age in many ways," Peg replied.

"Oh gee, hope Tammy hasn't been telling you things."

"Just girl talk," Peg said. "We're very close, even for a mother and daughter. She's told me a lot about you."

"Is that so?" I replied, standing next to the petite woman and and getting a strange feeling. "Like what, for instance?"

"She's told me you like freckles," Peg said.

"I do, and you're very nicely endowed in that area too," I noted, admiring the galazy of freckles on her trim and smooth arms. "What else?"

I could feel the warmth of her body as I glanced down at her nonchalantly, surveying the modest swells of her breasts as they jutted out from her tiny frame. The horizontal stripes of her white and red sleeveless blouse made them appear larger than they probably were, but I still figured that they filled Bob's hand just right.

"Oh, you know," Peg said in a coy and coquettish way. "Some other things you like, for instance."

As Peg said that, she casually rubbed the back of her neck with her right hand. Peg left her arm up for just a brief period of time - long enough for me notice the small tuft of brown hair that sprouted out of the deep hollow of her armpit.

"A second ago I was going to mention that you had so many freckles on your arms, and was going to ask whether you had freckles under your arms too?" I said, my heart skipping a bit.

"Disappointed?" Peg asked, blushing a little, and I grinned as I shook my head no.

"She's told me other things about you too," Peg continued, swiveling her body to face me. "Of course, she's so young and inexperienced that she may have been exaggerating a bit."

Peg's eyes never left mine as her hand went down to my zipper, and the only sounds in the room were our breathing and the chattering of the teeth of my zipper. When Peg had it all the way down, she reached inside the fly of my boxers shorts.

I grunted when her hand made contact with the base of my cock, and as her hand snaked down the length of the semi-turgid cock that snaked down the inside of my pants, it was Peg who broke the silence.

"Omigod!" Peg moaned as she reached further down until she found the end of my tool, and with a firmer grip she ran her hand back down to the root of it. "I thought Tammy was kidding. You're hung like a damn horse! That little girl of mine must be a hell of a woman to take this on."

"You're a married woman, and I'm almost a married man," I reminded Peg as she stroked my now erect cock. "If you keep pulling on that thing, looking as good as you do, I'm liable to forget that."

"Bob fucks around on me all the time," Peg correctly noted. "Hell, you wouldn't believe some of the places that I suspect his thing has been in, and he thinks I'm so dumb I don't know. I've fucked around a bit too, but I won't ever play around with my daughter's husband. If you want it, today is your first and last chance, bachelor."

Peg looked at me with an expression that was downright feral looking, while continuing to pump me.

"Damn! Never had a man anywhere near this big before - Bob's pretty ordinary if you know what I mean. I really want you, John."

My hands went up and massaged Peg's small globes, feeling the nipples burrow into my palms as I kneaded the spongy flesh, while Peg undid my pants and let them fall to my ankles.

"Reach under my shorts," Peg said. "Tell me if Tammy was right about something else she said you like."

My hand went under the elastic of her shorts, and when I immediately found my fingers raking through a thick, dense jungle of hair that seemed even more abundant than her daughter's, I smiled, finding the opening of her womanhood moist and ready.

"I can see which side of the family she got that big bush of hers from," I said with a smile. "A man could get lost in this jungle of yours, or not even want to try to get out."

"Tammy ever tell you anything about me?" Peg asked, and when I shook my head no, she smiled.

"I'm not much for foreplay," Peg groaned as her body responded to my digital probing. "Don't waste your time trying to dazzle me with technique. Fuck me like an animal. Don't hold back."

Seconds later, I had lifted her up onto the kitchen counter and ran the tip of my dick up and down the length of her moist labia a couple of times before sliding my cock inside of her pussy. She groaned every inch of the way, and when I lifted her up - my hands cupping her buttocks, she wrapped her legs around my hips and held on tight while clutching my smooth skull in her hands.

"So fucking huge!" Peg spat into my ear, almost screaming as my cock tore deeply into her. "Fuck me, John! Don't baby me like you do Tammy. Fuck me hard!"

After I had carried her into the living room - Peg still impaled on my cock - I proceeded to do just that, slamming the two of us onto the couch. Peg was positively feral - screaming and clawing at me with I humped her as savagely as I could. She was saying the most filthy and vulgar things to me, as it was incredibly erotic to hear such things from a woman who looked just like your average middle-aged housewife.

Peg was acting like a woman who loved sex, and hadn't gotten any in quite a while, and combined with everything else, this inspired me to act like the animal she wanted me to be, and the animal that I truly was.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers