Out Shopping

Story Info
Exciting shopping with me and three women.
8.6k words
4.32
44.4k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve and I were on our way to pick up her friends for an unusual shopping afternoon. Eve had this fantasy in mind for a long time now and she finally found two girls -- two of her colleagues -- and of course me to share it with. She was very excited about it all along the way to Caroline's house. Tamara was coming over to Caroline's place too. Both of the other girls' boyfriends had to work abroad a lot and they didn't know what was going on between the four of us.

When we arrived at Caroline's, Eve couldn't wait to get out of the car and get into Caroline's house. Apparently, the front door was open; she could step inside right away. I followed her after parking the car and noticed Caroline was waiting for me at the front door, wearing nothing but a low cut bathrobe. She had it tied up very lose around her waist and the cleavage nearly went all the way down to where it was tied together. A blow of the wind would reveal her pussy right away.

"Finally you guys are here," she whispered when we kissed each other on the cheek. "Tamara and I already got comfortable, Eve is in the bathroom now. Just go there and get ready."

When I entered the bathroom, Eve was already undressed and she winked at me when she left the bathroom again. I quickly undressed too and headed for the living room. Tamara and I kissed and I got myself a seat in between Eve and Caroline.

Caroline had taken of the bathrobe and I marveled the three naked girls in the room. Their breasts all about the same size, a 36 D, but still all three pairs of them so different. Their bushes trimmed neatly in different sizes and shapes. Eve had the smallest bush of all three of them, just a line, perfectly matching the size of her labia. Caroline's was trimmed to wear just a tiny bikini bottom and Tamara's bush was heart-shaped. Cute...

"So what's the plan exactly?" I asked.

"Well, Tamara and I talked about it before you guys came in and we wondered if you guys would agree to do a clean sweep all four of us before we leave." Caroline said.

"I don't have a problem with it, I've nearly got a clean sweep anyway. It's just Sven, you know..." Eve replied.

I thought about it briefly and said: "I can't see any reason why I would mind."

"Okay then, I'll get the shaving material and Sven can shave us all. What do you think?" Caroline asked.

"I don't mind at all..." I replied already enjoying the idea.

"I'll get a drink for all of us meanwhile. What about that bottle of Champagne we didn't open last time?" Eve asked.

"A good choice for this occasion." Tamara said.

Caroline got back in with a couple of towels, a bowl of hot water, some shaving soap and a razor.

"I'll do you first, okay Caroline?"

"Sure, I can't wait to get your skillful hands on me." She said giggling.

While I was soaping her up, Eve poured us all some champagne.

"Let's have some fun while those two are at work, Eve." Tamara said while she laid herself on the couch, legs widespread.

Eve doesn't need encouragement when it comes to tasting another girl's pussy and getting licked herself, so she headed for the couch and got into a 69 with Tamara. I was only halfway in shaving Caroline's pubic hair when the two of them began moaning. My cock reacted to the moans and the sounds of the two licking girls.

"Hurry up Sven, I want some piece of action too before we leave."

"As long as you girls don't forget about me. I'm doing all the work here and I want some too you know..." I replied pointing at my stiffening prick.

"Are you sure you can handle the three of us?" Eve said giggling.

Anyway, after a couple of minutes, I washed away the remains of the soap of Caroline's pussy and enjoyed the sight. I wanted to be the first to check whether every spot was as smooth as the rest of Caroline's skin and bended towards her shaved lips. Caroline spread her legs a bit more so I could easily lick and taste her everywhere.

The scent of her juices hit my nostrils and my cock got even harder. I wanted to taste her immediately, but held back for a moment and teased Caroline a bit. I kissed around her pussy, while she massaged her firm breasts. She was soon sighing and focused her attention on her nipples. Soon she was moaning and trying to get my mouth closer to her lips by turning and lifting her hips. I managed to hold it of a little longer; just until I was sure the clean sweep was properly done. And so it was, just one more spot to check out...

"Oh please Sven, stop teasing me and let me feel your tongue in me..." Caroline said with a lustful voice.

I slowly stuck my tongue all the way into her soaking pussy. She was so wet, I could almost drink her juices. I made circling moves with my tongue buried deep inside of her, while covering her lips with mine. I started sucking softly, only stopping to rub my upper lip over her clit once and a while. Her moaning became louder and louder, she seemed to enjoy my treat. Her butt muscle contracted when I started teasing her asshole with my fingers. She relaxed a little while later, so moved my tongue from her pussy to her little hole.

I was concentrating so much on pleasing her, that I didn't notice the two girls had broken their intimate embrace. Eve kneeled behind me and started stroking my erection. My dick became even harder at her attentions. Of course, she knew how to please me. While I was trying to stick my tongue in Caroline's asshole, Eve was tickling my balls with one hand and caressing my cockhead with her fingers.

"Hey you guys, I'll start soaping myself. If we keep on going like this, we won't be able to go shopping anymore..." Tamara said and sat down next to Caroline.

"Party pooper." Caroline said.

"Don't worry honey, we can continue in the other couch..." Eve assured her.

Caroline and I were disappointed that our fun was cut of, but Tamara was right. We didn't come here to have fun inside. The real thrill was waiting for us in the city... Before Caroline joined Eve on the couch, she sucked my cockhead into her mouth and bobbed and sucked a couple of times on it.

"That's for the warming up you gave me. Just keep this wonderful thing up the rest of the day..." she said.

Keeping it up won't be that difficult, holding it down the rest of the day will be difficult.

Tamara was ready for her turn, so I started shaving her immediately. A pity the nice heart-shape would be lost for a while, but the feeling of a smooth pussy would surely compensate.

"Nice job Sven, it's nice to lick and suck a naked cunt." Eve complimented me.

The two other girls were already tasting each other. The excitement was bigger due to the foreplay they both had received. Damn, I have to concentrate on shaving Tamara instead of looking at the two lovemaking girls. The sooner I finish this, the sooner we can leave.

A couple of minutes later, I was checking Tamara for unshaved spots with my lips. The juices of the foreplay were still there and her cunt was soaking now I was giving her head. Different girls, different tastes. Tamara's juices were sweeter than Caroline's, but couldn't compare to the taste of my own girl.

I slowly inserted my thumb into her pussy, while softly kissing her clit. The well-lubricated pussy made it easy to insert three fingers replacing the thumb. I switched to sucking her clit, which she seemed to enjoy even more. She kept my head in place with her hands, lifting her cunt a bit for better contact.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum..." I heard Caroline say.

I looked up at the two girls in their tight 69, without releasing the swollen clit. Caroline set of a chain reaction of oohs, aahs and encouragements to lick faster and suck harder. Caroline was the first of the three to come, followed by Eve, who came due to the tight gripping lips of Caroline during her orgasm.

Tamara started screaming, her hands clenching my head: "Make me come, I want you to take me higher... Ooh yeah, suck me harder. Right there, YEAH... OOOOH... Move those fingers faster... YEAH, I'm almost there..."

The two other girls joined us each kneading a breast of Tamara and sucking her stiff nipples. That set her off completely and she came so long and hard, keeping my lips on her clit. I almost couldn't breathe anymore. Therefore, I sucked her even harder. Eventually she relaxed and loosened her grip. I gasped for air and stood to my feet while the three of them collapsed next to each other.

There I was, standing in front of the three sexiest girls I knew, with a rock hard erection. It was hard to decide which mouth it would fit best in right now... I moved my cock to Eve's lips, but she took it in her hand right before I could get into her warm and skillful mouth.

"We still have some work to be done, you know..." Eve said.

She was right, but the burning feeling in my balls and throbbing cock was making me insane.

"It won't take that long for your three mouths to get my load spewing all over you girls..." I tried to persuade them.

"Yeah, but it's easier to shave you when your cock is still hard, Sven" Caroline responded.

"And besides, you have to shave Eve first..." Tamara added.

And so I did, but it didn't take me that long to get rid of the tiny line of pubic hair. Before I could check out if it was properly done, Eve stood up and pushed me on the couch.

"Lie down big boy, you can check me this way."

She came sitting spread eagle over my mouth and started kissing and licking my cockhead, while some hands were rubbing the soap over my balls and cock, making them both harder and easier to shave. I started my lip inspection on Eve and felt the razor going over my scrotum very skillfully. Whoever was shaving me, she must have done this before...

My checking didn't take me that long, so I moved my tongue to her moistened lips. I sucked in both of her inner lips and started licking and sucking them. Eve was still only kissing and licking my head, but I couldn't make her take more of my cock into her mouth, because whoever was shaving me wouldn't expect this and might cut me. Her playing with me only made the burning feeling grow and grow.

Suddenly some ice-cold water was splashed over my balls. This shock made my hips move up and so I shoved my dick some inches into Eve's mouth. She must have expected this and she sucked as hard as she could, going further down on my rock hard erection. Someone kept splashing water over me, only adding to the pleasure. Then hands stroked my balls, making sure they were smooth.

I heard some muffled voices, but couldn't understand a word of what they were saying with Eve's thighs pressed around my head. Then Eve broke our 69 and took my cock into her hands, bending it down as far as she could. She let go and it bounced back into position. Apparently, Tamara had shaved me, because I couldn't see Caroline anywhere.

"We're almost finished Sven, we just have to get rid of those hairs above of your dick."

"Stop teasing me girls... You wouldn't want me to go to the city with this still pointing to the sky, now would you?"

The girls looked at each other and a sly grin appeared on their faces.

"Why not, you'll be the best covered this afternoon, so why wouldn't you help us this way?" Tamara said. "Now come on, let me finish this..."

Therefore, she started shaving the remains of my genital hairs, finishing it after a couple of minutes. This clean sweep felt weird at first, but I liked it. The feeling of my smoothly shaved balls exited me the most. I should have done this earlier...

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Caroline had filled our glasses once more, to empty the bottle before we left and had gotten our clothing for this afternoon and put it on the table. The girls would only wear stockings and garter belts underneath a mid-thigh raincoat, only buttoned up to leave a large cleavage and to conceal their pussies. For me, Caroline had cut of the legs of a jeans and made them elastic just above my knees to wear under my longest raincoat. I would only wear those jeans-legs, with a T-shirt under my raincoat.

Except for the bulge in my raincoat, no one would notice anything at first sight. The girls all looked at the bulge with a smile on their faces.

"I don't think that will go down all afternoon..." Eve said. "Certainly not if we start doing this..." she continued as she bent over to pick up the glasses from the table.

Her coat lifted up to halfway her ass. Her shaved and moistened labia revealed and made my cock stir. The other girls smiled. Caroline walked around the table to pick up the other two glasses and Eve and Caroline put them away in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Tamara picked up some magazines from the table and put them elsewhere, just to make me even hornier.

"Let's go then." Caroline said.

We got out and the cold air blew under our coats, making the girls nipples hard. My shaved balls felt terrific in this cold air. They became even more tensed as they were, making my erection almost painful at this stage.

We got into my car and left, heading towards the center of the city. We were all excited and talked about how people would stare at the three girls. They would start quite decent at first, not to draw the attention of all the people on the street at first and gradually; they would seduce the interesting folks with their looks. Of course, they would only seduce them and wouldn't go any further than that, so I could have the three of them only for myself when we got back.

It was hard to get out of the car without exposing our private parts, but since I parked away from the crowd, no one would notice. Luckily for me, my erection had faded enough and only someone staring at my crotch long enough could suspect something.

On the way to the first shop, the girls drew the attention of many guys, irritating their spouses or girlfriends.

The girls wanted to buy some bikini's so, our first stop was the shop with the tiniest bikini's in town. You already noticed that they like to show off as much of their bodies as they can, so this won't surprise you.

The girls checked out the bikinis, and each picked one out and took off to the fitting room. I was supposed to choose one for each of them. It didn't take long before Tamara came out in a leather-like blue bikini. The bikini-bottom was a thong, which was actually two sizes too small so it clung to her skin. The only things covered were her nipples and pussy, her lips outlined clearly, because of the small size. Another guy, waiting for his girl to get out of the fitting room stared in disbelieve while Tamara twirled around once to show the whole outfit.

When Eve came out, she nodded approvingly at Tamara and she too made a show exposing her bikini to us. She also had picked the bikini too small. She had chosen a white one with straps and three tiny triangles. The straps were so thin it seemed like she was only covered by the triangles. The thong between her asscheeks was merely one of the straps that attached the waist strap to the triangle that covered her crotch. The white cloth was almost see through and getting it wet would make it completely so.

Finally Caroline came out of the fitting room. She wore an orange bikini top that was wrapped around her neck, it crossed right above her firm breasts and was attached to the bikini bottom. Because of the small size (again), the bottom was lifted by the top and made it look smaller than it was.

It must have been clear to the guy watching, that the girls shaved their pussies almost bald. I was forced to turn away from the guy, because my dick became harder again and started to push the front of my raincoat away. The girls put on a show that I would never forget. They switched suits, so I could check which one fitted the best for each of them. It was hard to decide, but I finally just made Tamara and Caroline switch their suits.

After this show in the fitting area, which had drawn the attention of everyone, we paid for the suits and headed towards the next shop. A shoe store...

The girls loved to wear shoes with high heels. I surely didn't mind that choice, because I love them wearing those. To fit the shoes, the girls had to sit down on a bench, which would reveal their shaved crotches to the people on the other side of the store. And that side was of course, the men's side... I sat down over there to watch the girls and to check for the men's reactions.

Eve sat down to fit some white high-heeled sandals with straps to match her new bikini. To wrap the straps around her ankle, she put one leg on the bench, making her pussy clearly visible to the men on the other side. The guys didn't notice anything at first, but when the first one noticed, it seemed to cause a chain reaction of staggered faces. The guys nearly went cross-eyed when Tamara and Caroline had made their choice and sat down next to Eve, exposing their pussies too. I could see that this whole situation aroused them, because all of their lips were wet in excitement.

Some of the guys' girlfriends must have noticed something was going on and when they turned to look, they were even more shocked then the guys. Some of the girls blinked their eyes a couple of times, because they obviously couldn't believe what was happening. Some couples even left the store, much to displeasure of the guys of course... Most of them took one last good look before leaving.

When they had finished trying out the shoes, they headed to the counter and grinned at me, because I didn't stand up immediately. The reason for this was my rock hard cock that I managed to cover while sitting down. The girls all left the shoe store, forcing me to stand up and follow them. I put my hand into one of the side pockets and took a hold of my throbbing cock. This way, I managed to conceal my otherwise obvious erection.

"What about a drink, girls?" I asked.

"Do you want to cool of a bit, Sven?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah, that might be better, 'cause holding my hand in my pocket this way, looks a bit suspicious, doesn't it?" I replied.

"Well okay then, let's go to my favorite bar then, it has some spots where we can sit in private." Tamara suggested.

I felt relieved at first, but Tamara didn't say it was quite a long walk over there. The girls didn't hurry; they wanted to do some window-shopping all the way to the bar. I walked behind them, with Eve next to me. She had replaced my hand with hers in my pocket, so she could stroke me all the way to the bar, keeping my cock hard.

We finally arrived at the bar and the girls insisted that I would do as the etiquette imposes: "A guy should always go into a bar first, to check if no obscure guys are in and to turn around an leave if this is the case." Eve took my hand so I couldn't hide my cock when entering the bar. Most of the people in the bar didn't look at first, but when the girls entered, most of them looked at us. Some of the women in the bar looked at my crotch with an interested look in their eyes and smiled at me. Some others looked away when they saw what was under my coat.

We got a seat at the end of the bar, in a U-shaped booth, out of sight of most of the people in the bar. Tamara and Eve sat down next to me, Caroline was the only one to sit in a comfortable chair in front of me. A waiter approached almost immediately. Probably to make sure he was the first to get our order, because of the beautiful girls. We all ordered some cocktail with champagne to stick to the same kind of alcohol we drank earlier this afternoon. A few minutes later, we all had our drinks and started a conversation about this afternoon.

"Did you girls enjoy showing of your sexy bodies?" I started.

"Sure, did you see the look on the faces in the bikini shop?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah, that guy surely liked what he saw, huh..." Eve replied.

"Much to displeasure of his girlfriend..." Caroline giggled.

"The shoe store exited me the most, in fact..." Tamara said. "All those guys with their reddening faces... What a turn on..."