Out the Window

Story Info
She's hooked on her TA.
2.1k words
3.78
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a nice day outside and here I was, stuck in class. I gazed out the window, longing to be outside. Just staring at the bright sunshine made me realize how hot it was inside. I sighed and focused my attention back onto my teacher, just a TA, but he certainly knew his stuff. The class was interesting, but sometimes he would just drone on and on. I stared at him, daydreaming, as he went over alternates and what ifs. He was kind of cute, in his own way. I did admire his intelligence and his passion about the class. I could tell he liked what he taught, and that was kind of sexy. After a few moments, I realized I was staring at his crotch. Blushing, I quickly looked away. He was still talking, and no one had noticed where my eyes were. I decided that I would listen to what he was saying and keep taking notes. Soon, I stopped taking notes and my eyes wandered again. This time, however, I knew what I was doing. No one could tell where I was looking -- it just looked like I was staring off into space.

It didn't occur to me before, but I realized that I wanted him. Maybe it was the weather, or maybe I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I wanted to see what was under those dark jeans. I imagined walking into his office, him knocking everything off his desk and taking me on it, barely bothering to shut the door behind me. Suddenly the bell rang. Nine twenty. Time to go. I glanced at my notebook before shoving it into my backpack and made the quick decision to "discuss" the day's lecture with him later. I approached him, blushing slightly from the thoughts that were running through my mind, and ask him when he would be in his office.

"All day." He grinned. How did I not notice how cute his smile was before? "I know, its sad. But I have a lot of work I need to get done."

"Is it alright if I stop by later? I have a few questions about today." Questions like, are you a boxers or briefs kind of guy?

"Sure. I'm actually heading over there right now. Swing by any time you like."

"Okay! I'll be there in a few. Just going to grab something to eat really quick."

"I'll be expecting you!" He smiled again and I just about died.

In the restroom, I splashed cool water on my face. What was I doing? I've never done anything like this before. I didn't even know what I was going to do. I'm not sure what will happen. Probably nothing. I didn't even know if I would have the courage to do what I wanted to do. I sat on the couch in the restroom for a couple minutes, going over what questions I was going to ask him. I came up with two that we could talk about, then I left.

On my way to Parsington Hall, where his office was, I realized if something did happen, I wouldn't want to be unprepared. Luckily, Campus Health was just across the street from Parsington. I went in, grabbed a few free condoms, and left. I never noticed that the condoms were Trojan. I had just assumed that they were some weird no-name brand.

As I waited for the elevator in Parsington, I asked myself again, What am I doing here? What did I hope would happen? Then I remembered the short fantasy I had in class and smiled. Oh yeah. That's what I want to happen. I hesitated knocking on his door and took a deep breath. What the hell am I doing? I knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

"Tom?" I peeked in. He was sitting at his desk, pen in hand, smiling at me.

"Hey, Roslyn." He gestured to the chairs in front of him. "Have a seat."

I left the door open, and sat in one of the chairs.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Uhhh...." I pulled out my notebook. "J.A's theory on alternatism. What exactly is he trying to say? Is he the only one that thinks this? Or are there others that share his point of view?"

"What he is trying to say is that alternates can exist on our level, although we are not aware of them. The choices that we make..." I let him talk on as I studied his face. I wondered if he was the type of guy that would go down on a girl. His lips looked good. "What do you think, Roslyn?"

"Huh? Oh..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. I wasn't listening to him at all. I turned beet red, and the summer heat wasn't helping.

He looked at me thoughtfully for a moment, then stood up and came over to my side of the desk. If it were possible, I was turning redder with each step he took. He came over and leaned against his desk. I was in the perfect position to unzip his pants in my mind. I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch.

"Hmm... Was I going on too long? Or is it still really confusing?"

I looked up at him. "Um... No, I think I am getting it." I decided that it was time to go. I felt so embarrassed. "Thanks for answering my question!" I stood up to leave.

"Just a second, Roslyn. I have a question for you now." He crossed over to the door and shut it. Uh-oh, I thought. I must not have done as well on that midterm as I thought.

Standing by the door, he said, "I saw you looking at me in class."

"You did?"

"Mmhmm." He grinned. "And I'm kind of flattered."

"Really?"

"Yes." He began unbuttoning his pants. "Is this what you were looking at?"

Oh. My. God. My fantasy was really coming true? "Yes...It was." I just stared as he tugged his pants down, his cock stiffening through his boxers. So he was a boxers guy.

Stepping out of his jeans, he said, "So, what do you want to do with it?"

I didn't know what to say. I just kept staring, hoping he would pull it all the way out -- or better yet, take his boxers off. I licked my lips. He laughed, noticing. "So, you want to lick it, huh?" I nodded. "Well, maybe later. But for now..." He took two steps toward me. I didn't move as his hands traveled down my body, tugging at my belt. I stared into his eyes, captured by his gaze. I was caught by his intense, needy look, aware of his cock touching me.

A moment later, my belt was off and my pants were down. He hooked a finger in my panties, not pulling them down, but moving around the band. When he got to the front, he tugged a little. Straightening his finger down the front of my panties, he wagged it, tickling me. I laughed, breaking the mood. He smiled.

"I thought that would get you to smile." He said. "Now...How do you want to do this?" I shrugged. "On the floor." He said. The floor was covered with a this carpet. I got down and kneeled on it.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"Just like that for now." He said. He took off his boxers, his dick stiff and thick, balls dangling in my face. His cock was just above eye level to me, his balls so close I wanted to lick them. I sat up higher, reaching to take his cock in my mouth, but he pulled away.

"Nuh uh." He said. "Not yet." I sat back down, disappointed. "You seem like the kind of girl who likes dick." I nodded. "Are you the kind of girl who likes it rough too?" Once again, I nodded. He smiled. "Good."

"Take your clothes off and lay on the floor." I did as he instructed. "Good. Now open your legs for me." He knelt in between my legs, his cock so close that I squirmed to get closer to it. "Not yet." He said again. He put a finger against my pussy, wiping up some of the juice. "Good. Wet." He put his finger in his mouth, licking my pussy juice off his fingers. I squirmed again, but he put his hand on me to stop me. He pulled a pillow from a chair and put it under me, lifting up my pussy a little.

"That's better." He said. He got on top of me, his cock dangling in front of me, and positioned his face on my pussy. He stuck his tongue out, barely licking my clit, and I trembled.

"You like that, don't you?" He said.

"Yes." I breathed. He licked harder, moving his tongue back and forth. "Mmmm..." I moaned. He pushed his lips to me and sucked on my clit. "Oh God." I moaned harder. My body stiffened as he sucked harder. I gasped. Suddenly he stopped. He got up and turned around, straddling me, cock I my face.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to tease you a little bit," he said. He began stroking his cock and settled his balls on my face. I was in the perfect position to lick just under his sack. I did, and he moaned, stroking faster.

"Oh yeah." He said. Suddenly he stopped again, and pulling back a little, slapped me in the face with his cock.

"Wha-?" I said, surprised. He grinned. "I like teasing myself too." He said, slapping me again. His cock was so stiff that it hurt. But I liked it.

He stood up. "Get up." He commanded. I did, unsure of what to do. He walked over to his desk and began clearing it off. "Sit up here." I did, and dangled my legs off the side. He stood in front of me, his cock touching my pussy. I looked down, watching my juice wet the very tip of his cock. He tilted my chin up. "Not yet." He knelt down, his face perfectly level with my pussy. He kissed it and then stuck his tongue inside me. I gasped. "Oh God!" I leaned back onto the table, my hand in his hair as he ate me.

He alternated licking and thrusting his tongue in and out of me. My hand tightened in his hair. "I'm cumming!" I said. He stopped abruptly. "Nooo!" I said, panting. "I'm so close!"

"Good." He said, standing up. He held his dick in his hand, getting harder with every stroke. Suddenly, he shoved his cock inside me. "Oh fuck!" I screamed. In and out he moved, his cock going to deep that I felt his balls slam against my ass. It felt so good I could hardly take it.

"Harder!" I said, wanting to pull him in deeper. "Fuck me harder!"

"You like that, don't you bitch?" He growned.

"Yes, more, please!" I begged. He stopped thrusting and just held his cock in me, as deep as it would go. I squirmed, wanting him to keep going. Suddenly, he took a finger and jammed it into my ass.

"Yeah, bitch. How do you like that?"

I could barely speak. "Yes." I managed to get out. He went back to thrusting, his finger still in my ass. "Oh God, I'm cumming!" I said.

"Good bitch." He said. "Cum for me." He took his other hand and rubbed my clit.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" He thrust one more time, deeper and harder, so much that I tried to push him away.

"No, bitch." He held me down. "Take all of it." My body stiffened as I clung to him, loving his cock inside me, wet with my juice.

"Oh fuck." I said again, panting, loosening my grip on him.

Suddenly he pulled out, his cock dripping. "Com sit on this chair." He said, walking over to it. I sat. "Clean my cock." He said. I did, licking the stickiness off. His cock was hard and he pushed deeper into my mouth. I realized that he hadn't cum yet. I gagged and tried to push him away.

"No." He said, grabbing my head and pushing deeper. My eyes were tearing up.

"Take it all, bitch." I could feel his cock hit the back of my throat, gagging each time it did. Tears were streaming down my face. "I'm cumming!" He panted. He held his cock so deep in my throat that his balls hit my chin. I could feel his cum sliding down my throat. Then, slowly, he pulled out. I sucked on it gently, trying to get all the cum off. I massaged my jaw and licked my lips.

He slapped my face with his semi-hard cock. Surprised, I looked up at him. "You liked that, didn't you?" He said.