Out the Window

Story Info
Art student gets an eyeful.
754 words
3.86
16.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moondol
moondol
1 Followers

In college I lived in an old seven-bedroom house with a bunch of roommates. My room was in the back of the house on the second floor. It overlooked a creek and big leafy trees. Just outside my window was a roof that you could climb out onto through the upstairs kitchen window.

I was in art school and every Saturday morning I would meet with my glass sculpture class to pour hot glass into our molds for casting. It was fairly hard work. Afterwards, I would head home, get stoned with whomever was around, take a long hot shower, and get back into bed.

This particular afternoon as I climbed into bed, I felt really good. The sun was shining and the air in my room was sparkling with dust and a light cloud of smoke. My skin felt warm and soft as I lay down to rub lotion over my arms and legs.

I began just kneading up my inner thighs, but eventually I was pressing both hands over my soft cunt. Then I ran my hands over my stomach and up my body to grab my breasts in each hand. As I massaged them, I moaned and stretched, pressing my thighs together, and grinding into the bed.

My breathing got heavier and faster as I reached down to rub between my thighs with one hand, teasing myself by slipping my finger just inside my slit, while my other hand pinched and pulled at my nipples.

I was moaning audibly and writhing in my bed now. I could feel the juices dripping out of my wet cunt and I stuck my fingers in to get them nice and wet before rolling them slowly around my swollen clit.

I'm lightly gasping as my finger rubs all around my clit. I can feel my pussy clenching and I really want to get fucked, so I pull out my vibrator. It's a rabbit styled one with a rotating head and vibrating "rabbit ear" clitoris stimulator.

I spread my legs wide open on the bed and slip the shaft into my hot wet pussy, gasping. I can't help but whisper, "oh fuck", as I throw my head back and the head begins to rotate inside me. I press the vibrator against my clit.

As I lay there fucking my dripping wet pussy, I open my eyes and look behind me out the window over my bed. I quickly suck in my breath as I see one of my guy roommates standing out on the roof looking back at me. I pull my head back down, trying to hide perhaps?

Should I stop? I was so close and surely now that I saw him he would go away. I stayed very still feeling my heartbeat in my chest and my pulse deep in my hot cunt. Slowly my breathing slowed and the cock still inside me got back my attention. My nipples tightened up again and I pinched them while I looked over my shoulder out the window.

He was still there. The shock of it only made me hotter. There he was standing on the roof perfectly still, face expressionless, staring right at me. I could see his chest moving up and down with each breath and as I scanned down his body, I saw a bulge growing in his pants.

The sight of it completely made my body burn with desire and I began to finger my pussy again, the vibrator inside me. While I'm riding the plastic cock, I twist it around so that the rabbit ears are now vibrating against by ass. The sensation gives me chills and I moan loudly.

I think about the guy outside watching me pleasure myself and I'm really close to cumming. I rock my hips back and forth fucking the vibrator I hold in one hand while the other fingers roll around my clit. The rabbit ears slip into my ass crack and tease my hole, making me even hotter. Oh god, I'm so fucking wet.

Then I feel it building inside me. I start letting out little screams in time to my thrusts, my head whipping back and forth. The heat from my orgasm flares out through my belly, making white noise inside my head until finally I cum, screaming a long moan.

I collapse back removing the cock from inside me. When my breathing slows, I look back out the window, but he is no longer there and neither of us ever mentions the incident.

moondol
moondol
1 Followers