Out the Window Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,692 Followers

Even after he was spent she kept him in her mouth. She dutifully licked and sucked at his penis until it was a soft, slumbering shadow of itself. Then she released it and gave it a cute, playful lick. She turned to her father, crouched on the edge of the mattress, hands splayed over her knees, sloppy grin beaming to the ceiling.

Dale reached down and took his daughter up into his arms. She came limply, given over to the solidity of his arms. She curled up to his chest and wrapped her weak thighs over his hips as he rested her dripping bottom in his palm and kissed her streaming eyes and nose. "Thank you," he whispered. He whispered it again and again.

Gradually she rubbed her nose up his neck, up beneath the firm line of his jaw. "How do you feel?"

He crushed her to his chest with a newfound vitality borne from relief. Unbeknownst to him he'd squeezed his daughter's clitoris, engorged and raw, over his hip bone and she gave a tremulous squeak of painful passion. "Careful, daddy," she panted. "I'm still..."

Dale was flabbergasted. "You are a chip off the old block, aren't you?" He gently set her down on her mattress, on her back, and dipped his head.

"What...?" he heard her half-conscious moan as his tongue gave a new, tentative lick to her pussy. "Oh, noooo," she sighed, arching her back. "There's no way you can... nobody's ever..." She dug her heel into her mattress and let her fists fall back weakly against her pillow. "Daddy. Stop. It's too sensitive. I'm..." She gasped and her eyes drove widely to the ceiling's sudden carousel of colors. She slammed her thighs together like a bear trap.

Dale went on softly. He'd learned this over a lifetime of wanting to please women. He knew his daughter had one more orgasm waiting to be released. He could sense it by the way her toes curled and her lower body opened to him, now unconcerned with letting her sphincter and belly stay tight. If he was gentle, if he didn't force it, she might just...

"You man..." was all Katie could breathe. Sure she'd wanted to fuck her father. She admitted that to herself now. Sure she'd let him cum down her throat. Twice! She'd prefer his ejaculate somewhere her mother couldn't find it, she guessed. But to think he'd be as giving as....her back buckled and she felt herself hit her pillow without muscle control. Oh my god, she suddenly thought, I'm going to have an indecent bodily function. "St-stop..." she whispered half-heartedly. She tried to hold back but she couldn't. Her father didn't seem to mind. He was down there dancing his mouth over her private parts and she suddenly, angrily realized no boy had ever done it right before. Katie was gripped by an urge to force her father to fuck her again—but while she highly doubted his dick could become so stiff again so quickly, she was absolutely certain that the trauma to her raw vagina would be less than negotiable. With both hands now she reached for his bristly hair and ran her fingers over his scalp. Tears were almost in her eyes—why did it have to be her father?

Suddenly—she wasn't sure what or where it came from—his tongue tapped a hidden spring. There was a ping inside her and she felt all of her fluid rush away. She ripped her shirt the rest of the way off her body and massaged her tits, grabbed her own stomach, tried to squeeze her father's ears together like a lemon. "It's..." she groaned.

Her father hummed into her pussy.

"It's...." Katie rocked back and forth, her damp sheets clinging to her ass. "Don't stop," she pleaded.

Dale suckled, just a little, on her clit.

"Don't stop," Katie said, her face catatonic, her eyes wide, the ceiling an endless blank in her vision.

Slathering his middle finger in the copious puddle of her juice, Dale gently slipped his finger up into the relaxed button of her asshole. And then he blew on, and kissed, her clit.

Katie screamed. Katie rolled back and forth and came with an unadulterated commotion she hoped wouldn't wake the whole neighborhood. Her body shook and her thighs turned to jelly. She didn't know what to do with her hands. They just seemed to flail, awkward and waiting for something to hold on to. Her father just kept his mouth on her mound, kisses planted on her soft bellybutton. And Katie came. Hard. Cascades of warm rivers slipped down to her ankles.

"Katie?" came the groggy voice of her mother.

Katie immediately rolled into her comforter like a caterpillar. Her father, pale as a ghost and looking ridiculous with her vaginal discharge all over his nose and lips, immediately realized the closet was too far and too small to hide in and threw himself through the open window.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,692 Followers
12