Out There Ch. 02

Story Info
She discovers the truth and ignites the power within her.
6.8k words
4.5
7.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers

A dozen miles farther and Ben pulls the old truck off the main highway and onto a narrow secondary road called the Ashnola River road. Even in the dark, the scenery passing through the headlights takes your breath away with the craggy ruggedness of it. Ever since you're previous stop, you have remained pasted to Ben's side. You never want to break the warmth and togetherness you feel when you're in physical contact with this loving man. The narrow road was paved for most of another ten miles, but after passing a strange, octagonal structure on the right, called the Pow-Wow grounds, it changes. The road turns into an even narrower dirt track that followed along the banks of a small but wildly tumultuous river. After such a long, strange day, the rough road seems to rock you to sleep and you can't keep your eyes open to the scenery any longer. You fall fast asleep, nuzzling into Ben's reassuring warmth.

An indeterminate time later you are jarred out of your restful slumber by a large bump, the truck tilting alarmingly. Terrified, you look up at Ben, who is seemingly unconcerned, and then looking outside causes your heart to jump into your throat. The road had changed from a narrow track to little more than a goat path, a ragged stone wall on your right side and a yawning, black void of nothingness on the other. Petrified, you feel that the tires on Ben's side must be hanging nearly off the cliff.

He notices your movement and smiles at you, "It gets a little hairy for the next few miles Angel."

"Shit man, keep your eyes on the road... if you can call it that," you respond, a little panicked by what you are seeing. He chuckles a bit and continues up the insanely steep, rock-strewn trail, snaking around boulders and over fallen tree limbs that litter the path. Some of the rocks the truck crawls over crunch and grind loudly on the skid-plates beneath the old four-by-four, frightening you even more. Your fingers are gripping his bicep so hard with fear that you must be drawing blood. Ben didn't seem to notice or he was too busy to care.

After a few more hair-raising bends and twists, the path widens somewhat and you are able to breath a little easier, again enjoying the amazing view in the tunnel of light ahead. The road, now that it had leveled off a bit, was covered in a beautiful carpet of soft green moss and pine needles. This makes you feel like the truck is traveling over a cloud compared to the jarring trail you had just experienced. After a few more gentle turns, a little dip and one last steep climb, Ben guides 'Old Grumpy' out onto a field of tall grass. The only way you could tell where the road was, is by where the grass had been bent down into two parallel lines disappearing over the rise ahead. When the nose of the truck climbed over the ridge, you're able to see the most amazing view. Even in the dark it makes you gasp with wonder, off across a large sloping plain, the old battered cabin from your dream looms ahead of you as Ben angles the truck towards it.

Once parked in front of the cabin, Ben shuts off the engine and runs his hand gently over the dashboard as he says, "Good girl" then he looks at you a little sheepishly and smiles, "I have to talk nice to her after a climb like that of she'll get back at me later."

You smile at him, amused with his tender display for the old truck.

His smile widens and he says, "You laugh, but I highly recommend you do the same unless you want to feel her wrath."

Laughing, you do as asked, gently stroking the dash, "Thank you sweetheart, you did a really marvelous job." You both exit the truck laughing then you look at him in the moonlight and ask lightheartedly, "You really love that old tank don't you?"

He walks over to you quickly and puts his finger over your soft lips, "Shhhh, she'll hear you, she's already jealous of you, especially after witnessing how you had your way with me in her cab." He laughed hard and you joined him, feeling so good to be with him, feeling his love as he looks at you with smiling eyes. Completely at ease, you are starting, despite your internal objections, to rapidly fall for this guy.

Then it hits you like a brick wall. The dark oppression you've been under for the last few days is gone... Ben is watching you intently as you discover the truth, nodding and smiling he says, "Ya feel it?.. Ain't it great? He was beaming like a school boy. "Surprise!" He laughed.

You are definitely feeling something, or the lack of something. Deep inside you, there is an absolute and total absence of evil, replacing it, is a vital energy so powerful, it makes you vibrate, the positive force organically beautiful and nurturing.

Still grinning, he says, "I love this shit," almost intoxicated by the boundless, positive energy spraying up at the two of you from below your feet. "It's a hot spot, He has no power here." Ben spread his arms wide, pointing to the surrounding area, "This whole mountain top is a weak-spot that we can use against Him, this mountain lays on one of the eight, true magnetic quadrant points that exist on the planet, four in each hemisphere and I found the fucker!" Again he was smiling and giddy.

Abruptly, you realize that he'd been keeping the darkness at bay all this time, draining his strength. It was no wonder he felt intoxicated by the beautiful force emanating from this place. You are feeling a little overwhelmed by the shear intensity of it, its positive, unseen energy, flowing gently upward at you like an upside down waterfall of organic bliss.

He comes over to you, slipping his arm around your waist, "Hey, come check out the five-star accommodations I've set up," he grabbed the well shaken bags out of the back of the truck and heads toward the ancient, beat up cabin. You follow on slightly wobbly legs, fascinated by the relic's grayish-white logs, shining a little in the beautiful moonlight.

Once inside, Ben lit a few candles and by the time you caught up the interior was glowing softly. To your designer's eye, this place gave a whole new meaning to the word rustic. The cabin's interior consisted of a simple plank floor and countertop, a small, hand-made table, a couple of basic chairs and a large, wood platform at the back that had sleeping bags on it. In front of a pair of old, overstuffed armchairs stood a large, glass-fronted wood stove which Ben was lighting. A wisp of wood smoke gives you the nostalgic scent of camping from when you were a kid, and instantly you feel comfortable here, even with its design shortcomings. The positive ground force was a little less intense in here and it now made you feel loved in a very comforting sensual way, almost arousing in nature. Soon Ben had the fire blazing; a lantern lit back by the bed and was just returning with an armload of firewood.

You carefully explore the cabin, taking in your surroundings and the warm, cozy feel of the old, log structure. With furtive glances, you never really let Ben out of your sight, his magnetic draw undeniable. As he industriously goes about his chores, every movement he makes is arousing you. The way the muscles move on his large hands and forearms, the way his pants hug his butt while he makes the bed, and especially the way he would glance at you every now and then with his caring, smiling eyes. You can't resist this man; you feel so deeply for him, you walk across and surround his midsection with your long, silky arms, hugging him tightly from behind.

He looks over his shoulder and smiles, "You hungry?"

"In a manner of speaking," you respond, pressing your cheek to his shoulder. He turns and puts his long, powerful arms around you, giving you a wonderfully massive bear hug. Instantly you melt into him, drinking in his radiant love, as well as his nurturing scent and warmth.

"Listen Sweetie, tomorrow we've got a long hike to the center of the weak-spot," his eyes were very serious and intense, "there we must confront the evil and hopefully kick his ass for good this time. You really should gather your strength Baby, trust me, your going to need it."

You snuggle into him and say, "Ummm, you're my strength, I feel so good when you hold me, I want you to take me to bed and make love to me." He holds you tightly to him again and kisses you deeply, tasting the sweetness of your lips, he then picks you up and gently carries you to the bed.

The covers are fuzzy and soft as he lays you on it; he places soft kisses on your lips and forehead, and then sits beside you looking down at you with real concern for a moment. He takes your hand in his and kisses your soft fingertips and the palms of your hands. He then gently runs his fingers slowly over your face, touching you reverently as he traces loving lines around your full lips making you smile at him, your heart pounding with the way he looks into you. His hands then move to your hair and scalp, his fingers flowing through your silky locks making you feel like you are floating on the blissful energy that is flowing up from the ground beneath the cabin.

Speaking softly, you ask, "You're trying to put me to sleep, aren't you?"

"Well...ah...as a mater of fact... yeah... look I'm really worried about you. I don't expect you to understand this at all, but I love you more than I can every say, and the thought of you getting into trouble tomorrow scares the hell out of me, you..."

Smiling, you reach up place your fingers over his mouth, "Shhhh,.. Ben, I don't understand how I can possibly know this after such a short time, but I care so much for you. Every part of me burns for your love and your touch, I can't describe it. I've spent my whole life running from these kinds of feelings... but I'm not going to fight it anymore Ben. I'm starting to fall in love with you... I can't explain it, but there it is... All I know is that with your love, I'll be ok, I can feel it Ben... I can feel it so deeply... please hold me in your arms Baby, take me... I need to feel your love all around me and deep inside me."

He smiles at you and says, "Yes Ma'am." Then he leans in and gives you such a powerfully deep kiss, it makes your head spin. He then gently but purposefully removes your shoes, socks and then with extreme gentleness, your jeans, leaving you lying in the lantern light in your tank-top and cute little panties. He gently sits you up and gives you another blistering hot kiss, this one causing trembles in your abdomen from the intensity of it. Slowly he pulls your arms up, your hands reaching for the ceiling and deftly removes your top and bra.

For someone with hands that looked like his, you find his touch so remarkably gentle, it makes you feel like he's terrified that he may harm you with his large, burly hands and this endears him to you even more. Ben lays you back down, keeping your hands up by the headboard, slowly running his callused fingers from your palms, down your arms to the sides of your breasts. They continue down until his fingers hook into the waistband of your panties, gently and slowly easing them off of you.

He stands and undresses, watching you intently the whole time. He then stands by the bed for a moment, his eyes studying your beautiful form from head to toe as though lost in your hypnotic beauty. You're trembling with the need of his touch and reach out to him and pull him on top of you, sighing in soft abandon as you feel his weight ease down upon you. His lips and tongue explore the wonderfully sensitive spots around your ears and down along the side of your graceful neck, this inducing larger sighs. His mouth works back up along your jaw line and continues to your soft, open mouth, where he kisses you long and deep, using his tongue to touch all the intimate places within your mouth. The loving passion of his kiss is so incredibly overwhelming; you feel fire coursing through your veins and sparking into your loins, moisture dampening your increasingly heated sex.

You held on to him fiercely, crushing him to you as he makes love to your mouth with his. Ben's hands never stop moving as he kisses you, caressing your face and neck, his fingers entwining now and then into you golden hair. He would stop once in a while and just look into your eyes, his own almost welling over with emotion. He then kisses and sucks his way down your sensitive throat, down to your sternum and out to the beautifully soft swelling of your breast.

Here he kisses and licks in large circles around your entire breast, flicking his tongue along the crease beneath it and gradually decreasing the size of the circle with every revolution. Once he had spiraled like this up to your delicate areola he does something a little unexpected. In your limited experience, most men in the heat of the moment, tended to suck or nibble on your nipples, usually too hard, he did neither. Instead making his tongue into a point, he presses it into your areola and proceeds to make small, slow circles around your hard nub, the sides of his hot, wet tongue just grazing around the edges of your now extremely hard, sensitive nipple. The way the point of his tongue was pushing into your areola, combined with the much gentler manipulation of your nipple was surprisingly erotic and sexy. The simple power of it was causing warm tingles to trickle from your breasts, radiating down into your moistening folds. He slowly repeats this maddening procedure with your other breast while continuing to use his fingers to manipulate the first. The stereo sensation is delicious and you entwine your fingers in his hair, pulling his face hard to your breast and moaning softly.

Your large man moves his fiery mouth farther down to your tender belly and circles and dips his wet tongue gently into your navel, this causing you to squirm and wriggle with ticklishness. Smiling warmly, he then continues running his warm lips and tongue down to your sweet, creamy mound. Like his hands, Ben's mouth is exquisitely gentle as he explores your dripping wet pussy; his slow, tender technique drives you crazy as he opens your soft thighs wider. Turning his head to the side, he sucks first one, then the other of your puffy, outer labia into his mouth, sliding up and down while sucking, for now, avoiding your hot opening and your swelled little clit. You don't know if it's because of the sensual energy all around this place or what, but this was feeling way too good. You are now so aroused with the burning need of him that you feel like you're hovering above the bed. With hands grasping at air, you wiggle your hips trying to get his mouth onto your sweet, sensitive clit, and then desperately try to grab his head to direct him to it.

He abruptly pulls his face away. He looks at you, and says, "I do this my way this time Freyah," then pushes your hands away, pinning them with one large paw onto your abdomen above your mound, holding your hips firmly in place by your wrists. "If that's a problem, I can stop and go sleep in the truck, is that what you want?" His firm tone and the much firmer hand holding you motionless triggers a burst of need and lust that ignites your soul.

You plead with him, "Noooo, don't go ...please, don't stop... Please, please don't go... I.. I need you so bad."

While still holding you fast, Ben slowly goes back to what he was doing, but this time with a twist. He starts slowly probing into your creamy opening, plunging in and out then swirling his long tongue deeply around inside you. He took his time savoring the taste of you, drinking of you, causing you to completely melt into his loving mouth. With slow forcefulness, Ben pulls your legs up towards your chest, completely opening you to him. This allows his tongue to probe not only your pussy but your tight little bum as well. He insistently enters your quivering ass with the point of his tongue and reams you mercilessly for an exquisite eternity. Two of his hard fingers open your moist pussy, pushing into you deeply and tracing tiny revolutions around the opening to your cervix before expertly abusing your sensitive G-spot. His mouth continues its hot, slippery assault of your inexperienced anus, your muscles contract involuntarily, pinching onto his long tongue.

Trembling fiercely now, you feel that if he even breaths on your clit, you're going to detonate, your entire nervous system is humming and throbbing in time to his amazing tongue and fingers. He holds you hovering this way for a few more moments then quickly switches position, moving so that his hot mouth is just above your engorged clitoris. With his thick index and middle fingers, he slowly enters your pussy again; his ring and pinky fingers simultaneously push gently into your tender little asshole. You gasp loudly and cry out at the surprise intrusion, your body bucking twitching uncontrollably as he watches you intently. His fingers sink deeper within you as far as he can reach, touching you in more places than should be humanly possible with one hand.

In a sultry tone he says, "You don't really want me to taste your clit do you?"

"Fuck yessss!... Please, God please yesss... I need your mouth on me, I want to cum on your face so fucking bad." Ben answers by putting the point of his tongue just beneath the tip of your clit, slowly and gently flicking it up, then down, then going into a circular pattern around your engorged nub with feather-light pressure. At that same moment, all of his fingers seem to take a walk inside you.

"Holy shit!... I'm gonna fucking cum!... baby... Baby... BABY!.. I'm gonna... I'm coming ...oh my God, I'm... AAhhhaaaaa!!" You scream, as you scatter into a million pieces, your muscles contract violently around his fingers and you thrust against his mouth. He responds by sucking your entire clitoral area very gently into his mouth and licking in wet, gentle ovals around your clit, not putting to much pressure on your most sensitive place while you cum. The effect is beyond comprehension, as you flail in explosive ecstasy. He holds you in this state for ages with his talented mouth as you shake and quiver, wave after wave after wave, the cascading pleasure crashes through your body. Your damp, white skin flushes with heat and your eyes roll back while you shudder in bliss.

Giving you time to float back to reality, he slowly kisses his way back up to your mouth, giving you a taste of yourself on his tongue. You pull Ben up to you and hold him tightly, panting into his shoulder, breathing hard as you try to focus on his enigmatic eyes. Surrounding his hips with your legs, he slowly enters your creamy opening, still quaking with the aftershocks of orgasm, his hard manhood plunges deeply into your wetness. You hold each other this way for a long time; he kisses you deeply as he throbs, fully engaged within you. Ben's pubic bone grinds slightly on your super-sensitive clit, his weight holding you pinned helplessly to the bed. He stays this way, enjoying the taste of your mouth and the sexy way you thrust your hips up towards his hardness, grinding your soft little mound into him.

The sound of your soft whimpers and sexy moans is driving him mad with a loving passion, the look in his eyes as he stares into yours is having a similar affect on you, never wanting anything more than to love and please this man. He gently snakes his arm around underneath you, grasping your buttocks hard as he slowly starts stroking his manhood fully in and out of you. Pulling out so that the tip of his hard dick would hover over your opening, then penetrate you to his full length with every stroke. The combination of feelings from his long, slow strokes and the way his pubic area grinds on your throbbing, sensitive clit makes you gently bite into his shoulder and pull him into you harder with your powerful legs.

He kisses your ear-lobe and throat whispering softly, telling you how much he loves you and loves the feel and taste of you, how much he loves the silkiness of your hair and the beautiful radiance of your eyes. Ben's soft, soothing voice makes everything feel so special and beautiful; the love within you bursts open like a rose, nourished in the sunshine of his powerful words. The speed of his thrusts into your tender opening gradually increase, this sending a shower of sparks through your body every time his pubic bone impacts your electrified clit. The unbelievable bliss washing over you brought you close to tears, more so when he whispers that his love has been yours for a thousand years. This triggers the threshold and tears of joy stream down your soft cheeks as he takes you so fully.

Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers
12