Outdoor Treat

Story Info
A 'Quickie' in the driveway with the neighbor.
1k words
3.7
126.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a cool brisk night out and my husband and I are out late with a cup of coffee enjoying the night air and sky. We haven't been out long when I see our friend walking up to us. The three of us enjoy some small talk and all the while I'm wondering if he has ulterior motives. If he doesn't, I wonder, if maybe he would. My mind is starting to reel with scenarios of what could be, what I would like. I gently nudge my husband and give him my little deviant, bad girl smile, begging for permission to be a bad girl. He smiles back with a nod telling me that I'm free to get what I want and what I want is standing in front of me, both of them!

I set my coffee down on the hood of my truck and proceed to move my hand toward the zipper on his jeans. Once he's realized what is going on, he looks to my husband for approval, gets it, then quickly helps my gain access to what I want, his delectable dick!

I kneel down in front of his crotch; stare for a short moment at this delicious dick in front of me before filling my mouth with this hot and wonderful dick. He is immediately hard and throbbing in my mouth as I start to pump him hard, wanting to savor it but knowing that I must make him cum as fast as I can. We're outside in the driveway between our two trucks so time isn't something we might have much of and I so want to feel him in my mouth and taste his cum.

He starts his own pumping action on my mouth in perfect harmony with me as the two of us are enjoying a moment of forbidden pleasure. Oh I swear I'm getting wet from the thrill of being outside, possibly being caught, his delicious dick in me and the fact that my husband will ravish me tonight after all of this. I want them both so much and so bad, I'm ready to fuck them both right here.

My mouth has been enjoying being fucked by his lovely dick and from all indications; he may be ready to deliver the fruits of my labor. With slower and longer strokes, he pumps his delicious cum into my mouth. I almost choke from the huge amount he delivers but with everything I have; I take every last drop and enjoy the feeling of him running down my throat into my belly.

As I rise, my husband helps me up and I smile at the two of them. Our friend graciously thanks me as he zip himself up. My husband is now exposing his own hard on and begging for the same treatment. With a smile on my face, I eagerly go down on my lovely husband. I want it bad, I want to be bad and I'm going to be bad! Our friend watches with interest as I work my husbands hot, gorgeous dick, doing everything in my power to extract his delicious seed. The both of them are moaning and I'm not even touching our friend! I can understand why my husband is, but our friend?

With my husbands dick throbbing in my mouth, I hear him tell me that our friend has his back out, stroking it and it is hard again! This really turns me on now, I love the fact that I can do this to these two and they want me that much. It works out well because I want them too.

I work furiously on my husbands hot and throbbing dick, wanting his sweet juices more than ever now. He's been spilling large samples into me which tells me I'm close and he's closer! His own pumping motions are faster in pace. He lets me know it is in fact time as I go down all the way on him, burying his hot, pulsing meat deep into my mouth. My reward is here, I feel his huge load splash the back of my throat with force as his dick pumps his seed into me, over and over. My gosh what a load he had! As I suck every last drop from him and pull his dick slowly out of my mouth, they moan again!

"I think I could cum up with another load" I hear our friend say. Did I do this? I look up at my husband, this turns him on, as I see that, I turn to our friend and tell him to finish as I take the head of his dick in my mouth and lick and suck it waiting for yet another load of candy, it's candy to me anyway. He wasn't kidding when he said he thought he could work up another load, within minutes, his dick is pumping more of his delicious stuff into my waiting mouth and I drink it down, this time with plenty of it all over my lips. I rise and kiss my husband while my hand strokes his still hard dick and he eagerly responds. Once our kiss is broken, I kneel down and rub his candy cream all over my lips and rise to our friend and kiss him. His response isn't as good as my husbands was but then again we're friends, not lovers!

The three of us stand, all dressed and smiles on our faces. My husband then invites him over in the morning to continue a more intensive and thorough exploration of each other. He looks to me, then my husband, both of us smiling with approval as he tells us he'll be over about ten. With all in agreement, he starts to walk back home while my husband and I finish our coffee so that we can go to 'bed' and live out our fantasies with each other and ravish one another.

I sure am lucky to have him and I sure do love him!