Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
307 Followers

Yet with all those measures accidents still happened and the innate drive for reproduction is a hard one to suppress. As a result, the earth's population was still growing, and it was therefore no surprise that some countries like China were considering taking even more drastic steps, even if those measures would be frowned upon by the international community. The opposition to the rejuvenation process being developed by the Madihi Fountain of Youth Labs stemmed from a similar source, since people were afraid that enabling even longer lifespans would only make a bad situation worse.

Although the health centre was hardly ever needed by regular students, since Mike and the girls were test subjects of an experimental drug they were asked to visit it for check-ups on a weekly basis, in addition to checking their biometric chip readings daily for any abnormalities. It was this check-up that they went to on Thursdays after lunch.

It was near the end of the check-up, and Michelle was sitting inside a medical scanner, waiting for it to complete its job. The device was a small, round chamber just barely big enough for a single person. She sat on the small stool in the middle wearing only her lacy green panties and one of those flimsy paper hospital gowns, watching as the blue light swept across her body, showing the scanning beam's progress.

When the beam switched off, she heard the voice of Doctor Omiya, one of the two medical specialists that performed the check-ups, through the scanner's speaker. "Please take off the gown, Miss Meyer, and stand up," he said in Japanese; since Michelle had grown up in Tokyo she spoke fluent Japanese and always used it unless Mike, Rose or any other foreigners were around.

Michelle did as the doctor said, and hung the paper gown on the designated hook on the wall of the scanner. She slipped off her panties and hung them up too, and stood spread-eagled in the centre, as she knew she was supposed to. Unconsciously, she glanced down at her exposed chest, which seemed so large now compared to just a week ago when she was in this machine last.

The stool she had been sitting on retracted into the floor, while simultaneously two foam panels emerged from the walls from in front and behind her. The panels closed around her, deforming to match her body shape. They encased her completely from the neck down in a tight, form-fitting mould.

Michelle shivered involuntarily as they touched her. The panels were covered with a gel to ensure proper contact, and it was kind of cold. She felt her nipples harden and goose-bumps form on her skin.

Why did she have to be so horny today? She squirmed at the pleasurable slippery and snug feeling as the material closed around her pussy and contacted her clit, and she felt herself get moist. It took a lot of restraint not to grind her pussy into the panel surface, but she knew she had to stay still for the final deep-scan that the sensors behind the foam would perform.

She imagined what the scanner had to be like for Mike, and chuckled inwardly as she imagined the shape of his hard cock moulding into the foam. However, thinking of Mike's dick didn't exactly help Michelle pull herself together; rather it only deepened the need she felt.

The pleasurable feeling rose as the electrostatic tickle of the deep-scan field passed through her body. But, just as soon as it had begun the feeling ended, and the foam panels retracted back into the wall. Michelle bit her lower lip in disappointment, and tried to compose herself. Letting the doctor and nurse see her arousal would be too embarrassing.

As the panels withdrew, Michelle could briefly see her own outline in them before they started to revert to their normal flat state. The deep depressions that her newly-enlarged breasts had made were especially eye-catching, and two small holes in the centre of each betrayed just how hard her nipples were.

She was left standing in the scanner, covered in the contact gel, all shiny and wet. She moved her hands over her hips, stomach and up to her breasts, enjoying the slippery feeling; she made a mental note to get some massage oils for Mike to play with. Then she remembered she was being watched and quickly returned her arms to her side.

As the final step of the procedure, the scanner sprayed her with a gentle mist. The mist crystalized the gel on contact, causing it to fall off of her as dust, leaving her completely dry except for the dampness between her legs. She quickly pulled her panties back on before the doctor could notice it, followed by the hospital gown.

The scanner opened up, and she walked back out into the examination room where Doctor Omiya and a nurse were waiting for her.

"Excellent, Miss Meyer," the doctor said. He was a surly looking man with short hair that was starting to turn grey around his temples. He had a pleasant enough bedside manner, but Michelle still didn't really like him. "All we need now is a blood sample; sit down here, please," he said, gesturing at another chair.

Michelle sat down and held out her arm while the nurse prepared the needle and cleaned a patch of skin. Michelle didn't know if she was imagining it, but it looked like the young nurse was giving Michelle's chest some envious glances.

The doctor seemed to have noticed it too. "I don't know about the rejuvenation formula," he joked as he sat down opposite her and prepared to take the sample, "but that breast augmentation formula seems to be working wonders for you. Don't you agree, Nurse Ogawa?"

Embarrassed, the nurse quickly averted her eyes, and silently gave the doctor the needle.

"Actually, Doctor," Michelle began as he punctured the artery in her arm. "I've been meaning to ask you about that. This morning, I had a little incident..."

------

Not long after, the five friends walked out of the health centre, having each completed their individual check-ups.

"So, what did Omiya say?" Mike asked Michelle. He was understandably anxious to know if she was alright.

"He said it was nothing to be worried about," Michelle replied, looking relieved. "It was probably a hormonal release that triggered the formula due to the, um, recent change in my sex life."

Kimiko let out a barely repressed snigger, while Rose merely rolled her eyes, and Maaya looked embarrassed on Michelle's behalf.

"Apparently," Michelle continued, "that kind of thing can happen when you're using breast augmentation. He said he'll double check it, but he didn't seem concerned."

"That's good to hear," Mike sighed. "They told me something similar."

Michelle looked confused. "Wait, did you ask them about what happened to me as well?"

"Actually, no..." he replied, and glanced at the others. "It was something different. I'll tell you about it later."

"Well, I for one am glad it wasn't anything bad," Rose said. "For our own sakes as well as Michelle's, because if something bad was happening to her, it could also happen to us."

"Which means I need to find someone to have sex with so my tits will grow too," Kimiko said, punching a fist into the air in determination.

"Wh...what are you saying?" Maaya said, looking even more embarrassed.

"Geez, lighten up everybody," Kimiko said, frowning as she saw the shocked looks the others gave her. "I'm joking! Anyway, let's go, I have another class this afternoon."

"And I am free to live a life of leisure," Mike said, putting his hands behind his head. "I'll probably just check out some vids on the net."

Michelle frowned. "Didn't your professor say you should start seriously thinking about thesis topics?"

"I don't feel like it now," he shrugged. "I can do it later." Truth be told, he desperately wanted an opportunity to relieve himself; now that he knew the swelling in his genitals wasn't a problem, he had a pressing urge that needed attending. It was too bad Michelle didn't have the afternoon off too.

Michelle just shook her head at his display of laziness. "Well, don't come crying to me about your workload in a few months," she said, only half-joking.

As they split up, Rose suddenly spoke up. "Oh, I almost forgot," she said. "I wanted to watch a movie later tonight. Anyone want to join?"

"What movie?" Maaya asked.

"Not another boring one from the stone age, is it?" Kimiko added.

"Actually, it's Eye for Danger. It's a thriller from the mid-21st century. I think you'd like it."

Kimiko pulled a face. "I don't think so. Besides, I'm going swimming tonight."

"And I'm hitting the gym," Mike said. "Sorry, Rose. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but not tonight."

"I can't make it either," Michelle said, looking genuinely sorry. "I have a paper to finish. Maybe some other time?"

"Just great," Rose sighed. "I guess I'll watch it alone."

"I'll join you," Maaya said unexpectedly; as far as Mike knew, Maaya and Rose never hung out together without the others. Rose was Michelle's friend, and Maaya was Kimiko's, and they rarely interacted when it wasn't all four of them.

"That's great," Rose said, a bit surprised as well. "Let's say we'll meet at eight, then?"

------

A few hours later, after the results of the check-ups had been processed, a virtual meeting was underway between Doctor Bassir, head of the rejuvenation program at Madihi Labs in Casablanca and Professor Tamura. Also joining them were Doctor Omiya and his colleague from the health centre, Doctor Tanaka, who were charged with performing the check-ups.

The virtual meeting was being conducted using their retinal implants, allowing all four of them to perceive the meeting as if it was taking place with all of them in the same, white, featureless room. In fact, the two medical doctors were at the health centre, Professor Tamura was in her office, and Doctor Bassir was in Casablanca.

The meeting had been underway for some time, and as it progressed, it quickly turned from a discussion to an argument.

"I think we should tell them about the combined effect," Tamura implored. Her virtual image had stood up and was leaning on the table, which had the side-effect of putting her large breasts prominently on display. "I was the one who told them it was safe to use both formulas at the same time; I'd feel responsible if anything more serious happens."

"What exactly do you think we should tell them?" Doctor Bassir asked in his heavy accent. "Miss Meyer's experience may have been unexpected, but it is not unheard of for people to have strong reactions to breast augmentation formula. At this point we cannot rule out ordinary causes such as increased hormonal activity; we don't know if the rejuvenation formula is responsible."

"But we don't know that it isn't, either," Tamura said. "Wouldn't it be best to err on the side of caution and take them off the formulas for now?"

"And then there's that other girl, Maaya Chung," Doctor Omiya said, leaning back in his chair. "According to the data from the scan she is almost four centimetres taller than she was last week."

"Not even regular height augmentation formula can work that fast," Doctor Tanaka added. "And I can't even theorise how either of the formulas could cause something like that."

"Have you considered the possibility that she is taking height augmentation without our knowledge?" Bassir asked.

"Of course, but we double-checked the blood work and found no evidence to support that theory," Tanaka answered. "The only restructuring enzymes we found were ours and those from the breast augmentation. Besides, it's not like she could purchase something like that without it being listed on her medical file, unless she was obtaining it illegally."

"And why didn't you tell her what was happening?" asked a bewildered Tamura. "Surely they have a right to know what's going on with their own bodies."

"We wanted to tell her about the change," Omiya said. "However, since we couldn't even speculate on the cause we decided that we should consult with you first."

Bassir folded his hands together. "It's a good thing that you did; telling her while we don't understand what happened would serve only to incite panic in the subjects."

"I don't understand why she didn't notice it herself," Professor Tamura said. "We asked them to check their biometric chip every day."

"I sincerely doubt the girl was even looking at that number," Omiya said. "It's not something you expect to change, after all. For the same reason, bio-chip software also isn't programmed to alert the user of such a change, because nobody thought it could happen."

"I see," Tamura said. "But I still say we should take them off the formulas until we know more!"

"You are letting your personal feelings get the better of you, Professor," Bassir reprimanded her. "This is science, and we need experimental data to draw conclusions. If we want to further develop our formula we need to understand what is happening to the subjects, and for that we need them to continue ingesting both formulas as normal. This will also improve our chances of discovering what is happening to them and fix the problem. Besides, at this point there is no evidence that these effects pose a health risk to the subjects."

Tamura glared at him, but she did not contradict her former mentor.

"Personally, it's the boy that concerns me the most," Tanaka said. "It seems he experienced a slight tissue growth in his penis. And unlike the girls he isn't taking additional medication at all, as far as we're aware."

------

Night fell over the Tokyo Arcology. For most of its one hundred million inhabitants that was noticeable only by the change in hallway lighting levels and the images taken by cameras on the arcology's superstructure, shown by holographic screens that acted as fake windows.

An urban legend told of an arcology -- which one depended on who was telling the story -- which had, unknown to its inhabitants, increased the length of a day to twenty five hours. By using false images for the holographic screens they were supposedly able to keep everyone fooled for over a month.

Of course, the story was apocryphal; while rooms with real windows were at a premium they did still exist, and there were also people who went outside, and it would take only one person to notice and tell everyone else. Not to mention that anyone who contacted anyone on the outside or used the net -- so, basically everyone -- would immediately notice they were out of sync with the rest of the world.

For Mike, Thursday night meant going to the gym, something which he had done since coming to Tokyo. Back in England he'd preferred to go jogging outside, but jogging in the arcology hallways didn't appeal to him very much, not least of which because of the crowds which were omnipresent in an arcology, and any places where he could exercise outside were too far away.

Those masses of people were also his least favourite part of going to the gym. The place was nearly always full regardless of what time of day you went there, and you had to reserve time slots on pretty much all exercise equipment otherwise you'd never be able to use them. And while he did like ogling babes in tight spandex doing exercises, it didn't outweigh the disadvantages for him.

Fortunately, ever since he had gotten to know Rose, he had managed to solve that problem. One of Rose's ex-girlfriends, whom she was still friends with, was the daughter of the owner of a big gym. It turned out that Rose had managed to arrange for Kimiko to be able to use the gym's pool after closing hours on Thursday, the only day in the week the place closed early, at nine in the evening.

After some persuasion, Rose had asked her ex to let Mike use the gym at that time too, so he had switched from the TAIU gym -- which was free for students -- to that one. The owners did make him pay a membership fee, but the ability to exercise away from the crowds was more than worth it to him.

So every week he went to this gym, occasionally joined by Kimiko whenever she wanted to do some laps in the pool. They would head over there together and meet up again afterwards when going home; since Mike didn't use the pool he rarely saw Kimiko on the inside.

Mike had wondered whether it was useful at all to continue working out now that they had started taking the rejuvenation formula. If the results were even half of what he was expecting then there would be little point, but when he had brought this up with the scientists they had urged him not to stop; they believed it would be a good way to keep track of his improvements in addition to the scans. And truth be told, Mike had to admit that he was curious to see if his routine would get easier.

Today however it didn't seem likely that he would find out. Try as he might be simply could not concentrate on his exercises. The source of this distraction was between his legs; not only did the swelling make his shorts feel uncomfortable, but despite an extended wanking session this afternoon he was still feeling horny.

After an uncomfortable time spent crushing his balls against the saddle of a cycling machine he decided to give up, even though he wasn't even halfway through his normal workout. There was simply no way he was getting anything useful done under these circumstances.

What he really wanted to do was swing by Michelle's place and put their mutual growth to the test; between the swelling of his dick and her growth spurt from this morning he was sure they could have some awesome breast sex now, something which they had attempted previously during the last two weeks but she had not yet really been big enough for.

But unfortunately, he couldn't. He knew Michelle had to get that paper finished and if he showed up on her doorstep there was no way either of them was working. He didn't want to distract her, no matter how strong his own needs. So it seemed there was nothing for it; he would be jerking off again.

Wanting to tell Kimiko not to wait for him after she finished since he was leaving early, he walked into the gym's large swimming pool. To his surprise he found the lights in the room slightly dimmed. The large holographic fake window covering the far wall wasn't much help either, since it was night and thick curtains of rain were pouring down from the sky. Only the occasional flash of lightning showed the room in a stark contrast.

"Kimiko?" he called as he walked towards the pool. "Are you in here?"

He wondered if perhaps she had gone home early too, though if she had he didn't know why she wouldn't have at least sent him a message. However, he noticed that the surface of the Olympic-sized swimming pool was not quite still. Someone had been in there recently, so maybe she had just gone to the lavatory or something? He called her name again.

He walked along the edge of the water when he suddenly saw some movement from the corner of his eyes. He turned around and as if on cue a flash of lightning illuminated Kimiko's silhouette. She was standing silently near the entrance of the changing rooms with a strange, almost predatory look on her face.

Despite the strangeness of the situation Mike couldn't help but admire Kimiko's figure as she stood there in her navy-blue one-piece swimsuit, dripping wet. Kimiko may not have had much of a chest before, but she had always been very fit and had killer legs. Even her black hair, tied back in a ponytail, looked alluring, soaking wet as it was.

Several years ago, Kimiko had been a very promising up-and-coming swimmer and had very nearly made the Japanese Olympic swimming team. Though she had eventually chosen her education over an athletic career and didn't swim competitively anymore, she still had the lean and trim body of a professional athlete, while managing to have enough curves to not look boyish.

Now, with the addition of even a small amount of boobs, she was turning into a real knockout. If, as Mike theorised, she really was going for that lofty goal of double Ds or -- Mike's heart skipped a beat as he thought it -- even larger, she would be the ultimate combination of slim and stacked.

Dilandau
Dilandau
307 Followers