Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dilandau
Dilandau
306 Followers

But that glint in her eyes meant nothing good; it could only mean mischief was in store. She began walking towards him, not saying a word, slowly and deliberately crossing her legs in front of each other with each step, swaying her hips.

Mike swallowed hard as he watched her approach. Surely she couldn't be thinking what he thought she was thinking? And if she was, would he be able to stop her? He couldn't deny the signals his nether regions were sending him at the sight of the cute Japanese girl bearing down on him. But Michelle... he could never betray her. His horniness felt like a cloud hanging over his mind, preventing him from thinking clearly.

Kimiko was now close enough that he could smell her need; or was he simply imaging that, wishing that it were so? She looked at him seductively, and put her hands on his chest.

"Kimiko, I don't..." he began, but then she caught him by surprise as she pushed him hard. Unceremoniously he fell backwards into the cool water of the pool.

Spluttering and splashing he resurfaced. "Jesus wept, Kimiko," he coughed. "What was that for?" But when he saw Kimiko doubled over with laughter on the side of the pool, he couldn't help but laugh himself as well.

"That was awesome," she said in between laughing fits. "I should've recorded that; the look on your face was priceless."

"Yeah, yeah, very funny," he said with feigned sarcasm as he climbed back out of the pool. "Damn, now my gym clothes are all wet." He began to pull off his soggy shirt, which was clinging uncomfortably to his body.

Kimiko wolf-whistled, and looked him over appreciatively. "Not bad, Mike. Those workouts must be doing something; Michelle's a lucky girl."

He walked up to her, feeling his arousal return. "Wait... was that your intention all along? To get me to take my shirt off?"

"Drat, you've uncovered my dastardly scheme," she laughed, a playful glint in her eye.

"You are quite the mastermind," he said, trying to keep her distracted as he made a grab for her arms in an attempt to return the favour and throw her in the pool this time. Unfortunately for him, she had anticipated that and side-stepped him. Her sudden movement made him spin around, disoriented, and despite his attempts to recover he lost his balance and landed on his back on the tile floor, fortunately not too hard.

He made to sit up, but before he could manage it Kimiko pushed him back and sat on his stomach. "Bad Mike," she said jauntily. "You shouldn't throw innocent girls into the pool."

"Innocent, my arse," Mike said, rolling his eyes. "Could you please get off me?"

But Kimiko didn't move. "You don't know how hard it's been on me," she pouted. "I've had a goddamn crush on you since you joined Tamura's class, but you only had eyes for Rose and Michelle. And I know why." She cupped her small new endowments. "Tits," she sighed. "I could never compete because they had them and I didn't. But that's going to change now."

Mike didn't really know what to make of this. He did know that Kimiko's sensual weight on top of him and his view of her lithe body from this angle was causing his own body to respond, whether he wanted to or not. "Look, Kimiko, Michelle and I are..."

"I know that," she interrupted him. "And I've accepted that, and I'm happy for you. I'm not the type to hold a grudge against one of my best friends because she got what I wanted. I got over it, and you're a good friend, and that's enough. But still... a girl has needs, you know. And ignoring them isn't always easy, some days more than others."

Mike was getting uncomfortably aware of the growing heat in his loins. He loved Michelle dearly, but having a cute girl confess she wants to do him was still incredibly hot, especially when she was sitting on top of him in nothing but a tight one-piece, holding her expanding chest.

Wait, that wasn't right. Her expanding chest? Mike's eyes grew wide as for the second time that day he was a direct witness to his greatest fantasy becoming reality. Slowly but surely, Kimiko's chest began to inflate inside her swimsuit.

Kimiko, still oblivious to her own situation, did become aware of some expansion Mike was doing on his own as his hard cock poked her in the back. She reached behind her and lightly stroked it through the wet fabric of his shorts. "Looks like I'm not the only one who has needs," she purred teasingly. Then, she let out a brief moan. "Damn, Tamura sure wasn't kidding with her claims of increased libido. I feel like I'm on fire."

Mike, remembering Michelle's growth episode, had his own suspicions about what was causing her heightened arousal. "Kimiko, your breasts are..." he managed to grunt. He needed to get her attention away from his dick; if she continued stroking it like that he wouldn't be responsible for his actions.

She stopped her ministrations and looked down. "Oh wow," she said, her eyes widening. "It's happening to me too! Oh god, yes!" She began rubbing her breasts through her tightening swimsuit. By now, they had reached a full B cup, two smooth bumps the size of small oranges underneath the blue fabric. "Is this what it felt like for Michelle? God, it's incredible."

A small voice in the back of his head was telling Mike that he had to get out of there before things got out of hand, but slight as she was, it was hard to move with Kimiko on top of him, and a much larger part of him -- the part that was ruled by his dick -- didn't want to ever take his eyes off of what was happening in front of him.

Then, unexpectedly, Kimiko leaned forward, grabbed Mike's wrists and put his hands on her breasts, while simultaneously she began grinding her ass against his crotch. It took Mike so completely by surprise that he didn't even resist.

"Feel them grow," Kimiko moaned. "Feel the breasts that I'm growing for you."

Mike couldn't stop himself; he began fondling her tits. They felt wonderfully soft, and were nearly the size Michelle had been before this morning's growth spurt, although it was hard to judge while they were constricted by the increasingly tight swimsuit. The growth created a strange sensation of shifting fabric beneath his palms, very slight but just enough to be noticeable.

Kimiko by now was lost in rapture. Her face was contorted in pure pleasure, and it wasn't surprising considering she had already been growing longer than Michelle had been. "Fuck this," she moaned in Japanese, her mind so far lost in the sensations that she couldn't manage to speak English anymore. "I can't hold out anymore."

She shifted her position -- causing him to lose his grasp on her breasts -- sitting on his legs so that she had Mike's raging erection in front of her, and pulled his shorts down. His dick jumped out of its prison, hitting Mike in the stomach before bouncing back up. Mike was too far gone himself to really register it, but it stood up just over twenty centimetres, definitely larger than when he had first noticed the swelling.

Kimiko rubbed one hand up and down Mike's shaft, and with the other pulled the crotch area of her swimsuit to the side, revealing a patch of black hair, a swollen labia and an erect clit. She raised herself slightly, positioning her cunt over his rock-hard dick.

"Kimiko, stop..." Mike managed to utter, somehow. "Michelle..."

"Isn't here," Kimiko finished for him, and continued stroking him with one hand as she hovered above him. "Tell me you truly don't want this, don't need this like I do, and I'll stop," she said. Fortunately, Mike's Japanese was good enough to get the gist of what she said.

Mike wasn't sure if she would really stop, though, no matter what he said. But it didn't matter; the battle between reason and desire had been fought in his mind, and his overwhelming horniness had caused desire to win. He knew he'd regret it later, but right now he simply couldn't stop anymore.

Taking his silence as approval, Kimiko lowered herself, and enveloped Mike in the hot, tight wetness of her insides. She moaned even louder as she continued her descent. The overpowering feelings from her expanding chest and Mike's large cock filling her up had her thundering through her first orgasm in no time at all, and she didn't show any signs of slowing down. Mike had no choice but to go along for the ride.

Also not slowing down were her breasts. Two grapefruits were now being compressed inside her swimsuit, the material getting stretched to capacity, and they weren't done yet. Mike was doing his utmost to keep his eyes open so he wouldn't miss one second of it.

Mike groaned as he felt Kimiko's pussy convulse in yet another orgasm. The sounds the Japanese girl was making had long since left any semblance of meaning behind; they were pure primeval moans and squeals as her mind was experiencing white-out from bliss overload. Her exclamations of pleasure in that sweet voice only served to further fuel his own arousal.

Mike noticed her swimsuit was reaching its limits as her breasts passed the size of cantaloupes. "Kimiko, your suit..." he managed to say, but she was too far gone to hear him.

But even she couldn't ignore the growing pain as the straps of her suit began to dig into her shoulders. The sturdy material of her professional swimsuit had reached its stretching limit, but it was too high quality to start tearing anytime soon, and it started to seriously constrict Kimiko's breathing.

Frantically, she managed to wriggle her fingers underneath the shoulder bands and succeeded in pulling them off. Relieved, she removed her arms from the holes and once again focused her attention to pumping up and down Mike's dick, her orgasms now so frequent that they appeared to blur together.

Her movements meant that the swimsuit, now no longer held up by anything, dropped down to her waist, revealing her still growing chest. The massive globes were larger than volleyballs, their true size only becoming apparent now that they were free of their prison.

Mike just couldn't believe it. He was used to a lot thanks to porn and undressing software, but this was different, this was real... and they were huge! As they continued beyond basketball size, Sayoko Tamura officially lost the title of the most-endowed Asian that Mike had ever met. They hung proud and firm on her chest, topped by large dark pink nipples, looking absolutely incredible on her slim body. They bounced heavily every time Kimiko came down on his cock, slapping against her stomach.

They were now easily big enough that he could effortlessly reach them from his position lying down, and he began kneading them roughly with his hands. He mashed the vast spheres of flesh together, pinching and pulling the nipples on occasion. They felt incredible to his touch, massive, wonderful, almost perfect.

Finally, the sight of her amazing chest and the sensations of her hot pussy milking his cock sent him over the edge, and he came like a freight train, pumping his sperm deep inside her, unsure whether the whiteness he was seeing was more lightning outside or just his brain shorting out.

With a final loud moan which echoed through the empty swimming pool, Kimiko herself experienced one last powerful orgasm brought on by Mike's groping of her tits and his hot stream inside her, and, finally spent, she collapsed onto Mike's chest has his slowly deflating cock slipped out of her. Mike held her gently, feeling the weight of her new boobs on his chest, unable to think, unable to do anything.

He stroked her wet hair, and glanced at her breasts, which appeared to have stopped just short of the watermelon mark. "Don't tell me that's the size you chose," he chuckled softly.

She shook her head. "No way," she whispered, exhausted. "This is much more than I planned. I've always dreamed of having them this big, though. It's incredible. And so were you; that was pleasure beyond anything I have ever felt in my life."

Then, slowly, inevitably, reality came back, and the realisation of what they had just done sunk in with both of them.

------

"That was pretty good," Maaya said as the credits rolled on Rose's big wall screen. Rose always insisted on using a screen, with regular 2D images, when watching old movies; in her view using holographic enhancements or retinal implants just spoiled the experience.

"I'm glad you liked it," Rose said. The tall Latino girl was lounging back on her couch wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and shorts that she had changed into after getting home, with her bare feet up on the table.

"I did," Maaya said. "It's not really a genre that I normally go for, but I definitely enjoyed watching it. And the music's amazing!"

Rose smiled. "That's why I think Kimiko would like this movie too; she loves old music."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure she'd like this style, though. Why do you care what she thinks of this stuff anyway?"

Rose shrugged. "It's just annoying that she's dismissing them without even trying to watch one. But at this point, I don't know if there's anything she'd actually agree to see. I mean, what else could I try? Labyrinth or something? That's just too cheesy."

"I think I've seen that one, actually," Maaya laughed. "Yeah, it's cheesy, but it does have its attractions, although that probably doesn't apply to you."

"Oh god, David Bowie's balls," Rose groaned. "I really don't see how anyone can like a guy's thing. There's just nothing appealing about it."

"I'm sure many girls wouldn't understand why you find another girl's vagina attractive," Maaya countered.

"I guess," Rose shrugged. She got up, and collected their glasses from the table. "Want another drink?"

"Just some water, thanks," Maaya replied. She watched Rose walk into the kitchen and admired her tall, curvaceous form from behind. Maaya wasn't a lesbian, but she would describe herself as bisexual, and Rose's magnificent body would make even the most conservative straight girl question herself. Rose just effortlessly oozed sexuality no matter what she did. It was more than simple envy or admiration that Maaya felt for her friend, though she'd never dared to admit it even to herself.

When the movie finished, the screen reverted to showing the contents of Rose's extensive library. With Rose in the kitchen, Maaya began to randomly flick through it, looking for titles that looked interesting or familiar.

"Wow, you have a lot of old movies," Maaya called to Rose. "I've not seen most of these, though I've heard of a few." She continued browsing the library which consisted mostly of 20th and 21st century titles, stopping occasionally to read the description of an interesting looking movie, until one of the movie posters caught her eye. "What's this one? Attack of the 50 F.T. woman? What does that even mean?"

Rose came back with the drinks, her -- apparently braless -- expanded breasts jostling around under her shirt as she walked. "It's pronounced 'feet'," she said.

Maaya looked back at the film poster shown on screen, confused. "But she only has two feet; she's just very big."

Rose laughed as she sat down again. "It's an old measurement unit, silly. It's the imperial system; don't you know your history? One foot is thirty centimetres, so fifty feet is about fifteen metres."

"Right," Maaya said. "I remember that. Weren't metres invented yet when this movie was made?"

"Of course they were. Metric's been around for centuries before then, but the USA -- where this movie was made -- didn't switch to it fully until the early 22nd century. They still used inches, feet, yards, miles and whatever before that."

"Why didn't they switch before? Isn't metric much easier?"

"Beats me," Rose shrugged. "I guess it depends on what you're used to."

"I suppose", Maaya said. She sipped her water, and smacked her lips. "I've got really dry lips; you wouldn't happen to have any lip balm or something?"

"Oh, sure," Rose said. "It's on the bedside table in the bedroom. Do you want me to get it for you?"

"Nah, I'll find it." She got up and walked into Rose's bedroom.

After a few moments, Rose heard an exclamation coming from her room. "Oh wow, Rose! This is amazing!" Maaya shouted.

"What is?" Rose asked. Not knowing what her friend was talking about, she got up and hurried into the room. Inside, she found Maaya spread out on her bed, grinning broadly.

"Your bed," the short girl said. "It's huge!"

Rose laughed, and sat down on the side of the bed. "That's what's amazing? You made me think something strange was happening or something."

"How long is this thing?" Maaya asked unabated. "I can't reach both ends simultaneously even if I stretch my arms above my head."

"It's two metres thirty," Rose said. "I like having plenty of space."

"God, I could get lost in here. It must be great being that tall."

"Not that great. I mean, I have to go out of my way to find clothes that fit, I have to duck for doorways and low ceilings, and a bed this size isn't cheap either."

"I'd love to be taller though," Maaya said softly. "There's no way being two metres ten like you is worse than my own puny one forty-five. If I could afford it, I'd get height augmentation in a heartbeat."

"It does have its advantages," Rose agreed. "No one tries to intimidate me, I don't get squeezed into a corner if it's crowded in the transport tubes, and I can keep annoying boys that don't get the hint that I'm not interested away easily."

"You're just so lucky," Maaya sighed. "You've got everything. You're tall, absolutely gorgeous, strong and smart... unlike me."

Rose gave Maaya a surprised look. "Three out of four isn't bad either, Maaya."

"I'm not strong, or gorgeous," Maaya said in an almost inaudible whisper.

"Yes you are," Rose said forcefully. "You just need a bit more confidence. And honestly, I think that's been improving, perhaps thanks to the formulas. You're carrying yourself more proudly lately; for example, I wouldn't have expected you to agree to see the movie without Kimiko before."

Maaya didn't seem convinced. "If you say so."

"I'm not kidding," Rose said. "I even thought you looked a bit taller during lunch today, which is probably just because you're not acting so shy."

"Taller? I wish! I've been the same size since I was sixteen," she said, sounding a bit bitter.

"At least some parts of you are growing again," Rose reached towards Maaya, who was still lying down, and tried to cup a breast, but she pulled back from the touch.

Rose quickly withdrew her hand. "I'm sorry," she said. "That was too forward; I shouldn't have..."

"No, it's okay," Maaya said, blushing furiously. "They've just been a bit sensitive lately, but you can touch them if you want."

Rose reached out again and gently caressed the soft hill atop Maaya's chest through the fabric of her lilac blouse, taking it slowly so she wouldn't scare her off.

Maaya squirmed involuntarily. She didn't know if Rose was just being playful or had more in mind, and she didn't really know which of those she wanted to be true, either. She gasped as shivers ran through her entire body, accompanied by a pleasant tingle.

"I know what you mean about the sensitivity," Rose said. "I really should've worn a bra under this; my nipples keep brushing against the shirt and it's driving me nuts."

"Then take it off," Maaya said suddenly, turning red, scarcely believing what she was saying. She felt unusually bold and frisky tonight.

"What?" Rose asked, surprised.

"I'd like to see your big boobs," Maaya whispered, surprised by her own courage.

Rose simply shrugged, and pulled the t-shirt over her head. Her grapefruit-sized breasts hung heavily on her chest, sagging just a little. They were topped by large, dark areola and nipples, which clearly betrayed Rose's excitement.

Then, to Maaya's surprise, Rose stood up and pulled off her shorts too, revealing wide hips and a clean-shaven pussy. Now completely nude, she posed seductively, hands on her hips. "Well, what do you think?"

Dilandau
Dilandau
306 Followers