Outhouse on the Prairie

Story Info
Mr. Edwards taps Mrs. Ingalls.
4.2k words
4.31
50.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said to herself, "Oh my I have to use the outhouse so bad.....I hope no one is in there." There shouldn't be as Charles was in the lower field plowing and Mr. Edwards was mending the fence near the orchard today."

"I can't believe it. Just as I start walking to town and now I have to go again. Good thing I'm close to home. Maybe if I take quick steps I can get there faster. Darn these shoes hurt my feet. I think my stockings are falling down..."

"Oh no the door's locked! Who in Sam Hill is in there? Maybe the door's just stuck."

"Hello. Is there anybody in there?" she asked, repeatedly yanking on the door.

A gruff voice fired back "It's me! I'll be done in a minute! What in tarnation is your dal garn hurry?"

"Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Edwards but I have to go really bad. Can you please hurry up?"

"Yes Ma'am, sure can." he replied.

As she pranced about in effort to hold in the contents of her bladder she failed to think before speaking and blurted out, "I sure hope so because I don't know how much longer I can hold it before I pee myself and wet my drawers." Her face blushed when she realized what she had said hoping that maybe he didn't hear her.

Mr. Edwards was shocked at her comment but his aroused mind quickly drew a mental picture of her creamy smooth thighs exposed above her stockings, quivering about as she repeatedly shifted from foot to foot. And then the golden torrent would let lose, streaming down their insides drenching her drawers, stockings and skirts.

"Well (gulp) Ma'am, that would be a downright shame and all and I wouldn't want you to dirty your pretty little under things. We wouldn't want that to happen at all now would we." he answered through the outhouse door.

With that the door flung open so fast that it startled her and she quickly stepped backward to avoid being hit. The heel of her shoe caught her underskirt and down she went. Her butt hit the sun-baked dirt with such force that her legs and skirts flew up into the air coming to rest around her thin waist. The entire bottom half of her body was exposed save the shoes stockings and drawers.

*Drawers are a garment similar to a very loose fitting pair of light cotton shorts that tie around the waist and also and the bottom of each leg where they end just below the knee with a little lace and satin ribbon. Now the crotch of this undergarment is split from the front to the back of the waist. This was a matter of functionality due to the aeration needed underneath the skirts to keep women from becoming too "humid" causing medical ailments to occur. It was also convenient when one needed to use the outhouse, then you didn't have to take everything off.*

Well as previously mentioned she fell backwards with such force that any will power she had up to that point to contain her urine was gone in an instant. While she lay on the ground, on elbows, in a position similar to that of giving birth, her bladder began to empty sending a geyser of golden streams into the air. The flaps of material that formed the split crotch did nothing to deter the force of the spray but only sucked in the wetness into the material until it fell heavy against her body, transparent and saturated.

She couldn't hold it back and had no strength to close it off. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She lay powerless watching her unintentional lurid act of public urination as Mr. Edwards too stood motionless, eyes fixed.

It was over in a few seconds but Mr. Edwards has seen enough that it would be burned into his memory forever. Her wet, white garment was almost invisible as it lay against the soft, hairy mound of her groin. Her vagina lips slightly parted, driblets clinging to them leading to the dark puddle in the dirt underneath her rear end. Her stockings splattered on the insides of her legs sticking to her flesh. Yes, Mr. Edwards had now seen it all...

She quickly drew her legs together and started to sit up as tears welled in her sweet innocent eyes and the sobbing began. Then she saw, as her face aligned with Mr. Edwards waist, that in his haste to exit the shit shanty, he had forgotten to button his fly.

His member was thick and bent nestled loosely just inside his fly amongst his red flannel underwear. It could have sprung out of its opening at any minute. She quickly diverted her eyes but the curiosity was too strong and she looked again. She couldn't help herself since she had only ever seen but one prior to today.

Amidst the sobbing Mr. Edwards bent over to help her to her feet.

"Um, Mr. Edwards (sniff, sniff) you might want to...." as she pointed bashfully toward his trousers' fly opening.

"Oh! Yah! Err sorry 'bout that." He stammered.

His penis had now become semi erect as the sight of her sex had induced a chain of events allowing the blood to flow generously to his tingling groin pushing its head out through his fly opening as he hastily stuffed it back inside. You can't blame the poor man seeing that his last glimpse of a naked woman was a year ago at the whorehouse in Mankato.

"What say we go inside and get you cleaned up?" said Edwards.

"Thank you (sob) Mr. Edwards but (sniff) I'm sure I can manage on my own."

He warmly wrapped his arm around her shoulders, leading her to the house "There, there now. It's OK, no harm done."

Once inside the house Edwards drew a basin of water from the pump in the kitchen while she went into her sleeping area to retrieve some dry clothes, still sobbing. Edwards hands shook as he took the basin to the table, fresh visions of her wet vagina raced through his head. His trousers swelled too at the thoughts as he figured he better get outside before she saw his rising erection.

"Here ya go. I'll be right outside Ma'am." he grumbled.

Through the sobbing she said "I really am sorry I just couldn't, you know....I hit the ground and....(sob) Oh Mr. Edwards I don't know what to say."

That was when she saw his erection. Noticing her eyes fixed on his crotch, he removed his hat to cover up. He turned to the door to run out of the house but she grabbed him by the arm and stopped him.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Edwards. (sniff) I guess I'm responsible for that too. I am so embarrassed. (sob) I don't know what to do..." as she flopped down in her wet clothes on the kitchen chair putting her head down to the table wailing at her dilemma and embarrassment.

Putting a hand on her shoulder and patting it he said "Ma'am there's no need to fret such. I'll just be on my way."

"No" she sat up, "you've been more than kind and understanding through this whole thing. What can I do to make it up to you?" her eyes once again level with his hat covered crotch.

"Well, Ma'am, a... What I'm tryin' to say is... Oh Hell! There's this achin' in my britches from all this that needs tendin' to..." he stated bluntly, "an maybe you could do sumpthin' about it?"

"Mr. Edwards!" she stood up, "Are you suggesting that I....."

"Well Ma'am.." he nervously wrenched the hat in his hand, "It's just that it's been so long since I've been 'taken care of' that I figured we bein' so close an all, maybe you could do it. Oh Hell..."

At that moment Edwards grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him planting a large wet kiss on her lips. She struggled to break free slapping at his large frame but it was no use as he held her tight pressing his erection against her.

The commotion made her skirts to swing about forcing a current of air underneath and a cooling sensation against her wet flesh. She was vulnerable in her state but knew it was wrong and resisted.

"Mr. Edwards! I am not some trollop from Mankato! Yes I know about them, those, those women that sell themselves and you paying them for your sinful pleasures. You must go there pretty often."

"Only once a month missy."

"You can't just expect me act like them." She stated.

"Ma'am I don't expect ya to act like them. I just want to take care of my "needs" is all. You're just so darn pretty n all that I just couldn't help myself but stare when I saw your cunny like that."

"Mr. Edwards! I don't want to discuss my privates with you!"

"Well missy the way I see it there's no discussin' what needs to be done. I got here a problem that a woman ought to take care of an you're the only one 'round so how 'bout it? Or maybe you'd prefer I go about town lettin' everyone know how I seen your pretty little drawers an how ya went ta pissin' all over yourself..."

"You wouldn't dare!" she glared.

"Ma'am I surely don't want ta but I will if I have ta."

The Ingalls family would be the laughing stock of Sleepy Eye and she'd never be able to show herself in town again.

She knew she'd been beat and winced in reply, "Alright! What is it you want me to do? You better not tell anyone about this or I'll hunt you down so help me!"

"That's better. Now first I want ya ta get outta them wet things but do it kinda slowly."

She had Mr. Edwards start her off by unbuttoning her dress. Her body stiffened as his trembling fingers touched her fumbling with the tiny buttons. When he undid enough she pulled away and turned to face him. With her eyes pointed at the floor she peeled off her dress and underskirt letting them fall to the floor. She glanced up for approval as to whether she had done it slow enough. Edwards eyes glazed over with lust as he looked at her glad only in her camisole (slip), drawers, stockings and shoes.

She reached for her shoes but Edwards directed her instead to remove her camisole. She unbuttoned the top and slowly slid the straps off her shoulders continuing to look at the floor. She couldn't help but notice that the bulge in his trousers was larger than before so large that it sent a familiar tingle down her spine ending in her soaked pussy.

She held the camisole to her full round tits as she pulled her arms free and then let it fall as well. Edwards fixed his eyes on her swaying breasts as she bent to put the garments to the side. She stood up with her ripe flawless melons fully exposed with large aureolas and erect nipples. She couldn't believe she felt a shudder run through her body when the cool air hit her damp flesh.

"Now them drawers. Get 'em off" he commanded. He reached down to give his trapped manhood a squeeze excited at how hard it was getting. He said to himself how he was going to give her such a pounding like the ole bull gave that heifer yesterday in the pasture.

Her drawers were still wet but the material had wicked away most of the moisture from her skin. She slid the drawstring open as her thick furry patch peaked through the parted crotch. It was very dense and this too excited Edwards as he loved to bury his nose in the fragrant down between a woman's thighs almost more than anything else. He knew soon he would not be disappointed.

The drawers were open now and she grasped the sides holding them there for as long as she could before rolling them down over her damp thighs and to her ankles. Again she bent over to remove them and her tits jiggle and swayed.

Her black stockings and shoes were all that remained as Edwards drank in her beautiful curves. Her hips were a most gracious curve and thighs as smooth as silk. Her tummy was a little loose but Edwards didn't like 'em scrawny so she was just right. He was quite surprised to see that her thick thatch extended beyond its normal boundaries extending to the insides of her thighs and upward almost to her navel. It was heaven to Edwards.

She stood in front of him muttering to herself that she couldn't believe what was happening and that she was so embarrassed.

"What in hell are ya embarrassed about? Look at ya! You're the prettiest damned thing in Sleepy Eye. I ain't never seen anything as pretty as you. You're a fine figure of a woman an I would be proud to carry you on my arm. Yes sir, damned proud!" he complimented.

Although she was uncomfortable about his whole situation she found his comments to be flattering and genuine and she liked that. No body had ever been so exuberant about her looks before.

Bashfully she said, "Why thank you Mr. Edwards. That's some of the nicest compliments anybody has ever said to me." She could feel her resistance breaking down thinking maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all even if he was forcing her to do it. It was sweet ole Mr. Edwards after all.

She slowly let down her arms, uncovering her breasts, as Edwards commanded her to walk and turn around. He loved the way her firm, round ass cheeks pumped up and down in stride. He wanted her to keep the stockings and shoes on, even though they were still very damp, he like them.

Edwards stood up and told her to come closer. She was now looking him more in the eye as she strode over. He reached down and unbuttoned his fly and his swelled penis popped out and hung heavy as the previously constricted veins began to fill to capacity.

Edwards was of average 6" length but his girth was quite large. Her eyes widened in disbelief and fear as she looked down at it. "Oh Mr. Edwards that is, I never saw one, I mean I..." her hand covering her mouth as she trailed off. Staring at Edwards growing cock, she stepped backward as if she was scared and wanted to run,.

"Oh no ya don't," he grabbed her by the arm and spun her around, "you're gonna do what I tell ya to do!" Her hand brushed against his cock and thigh as he pulled her toward him. Bringing her close and holding her still he told her she could do this the hard or easy way and pushed her forward bending her over the dining table.

"Please Mr. Edwards I can't."

He pulled down his suspenders, dropped his trousers and opened a few more buttons on his union suit. Her long legs looked so delicious leading up to her quivering ass bent before him. He put one hand on her back to hold her down while he rubbed the head of his cock against the hot skin of her ass cheek, his precum clinging to the surface. He forced his large girth down between her cheeks intrusively spreading them apart revealing the fine dark hair nestled in between them. God she was a hairy woman and he liked that.

"Yes sir, God blessed you with all the right things didn't he? A fine figure and a fine coat of fur to match. Yes sir I sure do like that. I tell ya what, get me some a that butter there and rub it on my johnnie. I'm fixin' to take ya from the back but I never know'd a woman to take me with out a lil help."

She reluctantly dipped her fingers in the soft butter and stood up to butter Edwards' "johnnie".

"Well go on woman. Time's a wastin'." She daintily dabbed at his penis with her fingers. "Not like that girl, put your fingers around it and rub it up an down a few times. Ahh, that's it. Make sure ya get it all."

She had to admit that it did feel good in her hand all slick with butter hard as iron and bright red. Precum drooled from its slit.

"Now put some of that 'tween your legs. Yah, that's it. Now go on an bend back over that table an we'll git to commencin'." he gruffed.

"Please go easy Mr. Edwards. OK?"

"Sure. I'll start off easy like 'til ya get used to it.", he replied.

He quickly rubbed his hands together like he was about to enjoy a good meal and with his britches at his ankles and his "johnnie" sticking out of his union suit. Mr. Edwards guided his thick, tool against her hot, buttered cunny.

Its fat head pressed against her slick pussy lips as she tensed waiting for that big thing to split her in half. Although her mental state was that of a faithful church-going Christian that revolted by this hideous affair, her physical state was that of an aroused female. She was unaware that her pussy had become heated and engorged, melting the butter and allowing Edwards to enter her with minimal resistance.

His stiff, bloated cock slowly sank between her folds like a greased piston on a steam engine at start up. Her outer mons spreading as her slippery tunnel filled up with his flesh. She found little discomfort but mostly tinges of pleasure as her canal was opened up further than it had ever been and she caught herself closing her eyes and grinning in pleasure as Edwards reached his hilt. She immediately disallowed her self to enjoy this God-awful encounter and stared at the bare wooden table top..

Edwards pulled back her hips as he began to pick up rhythm pumping steadily. Her smooth ass cheeks quivered as Edwards bottomed out and pulled back for another thrust. The legs of the table began to groan as they too picked up rhythm from the movement.

Edwards was getting as giddy as a child on his birthday, smiling away from ear to ear. He could not believe his good fortune, "Ma'am, I've wanted to take a crack at you for a long time. Thought I might have a chance the time I saw ya takin' a bath in the creek but I just couldn't think straight an pulled out my johnnie an took care o' myself. You looked like a Goddess in the middle of that creek all wet an glistenin' in the sunlight. Right pretty."

She looked back over her shoulder her head swaying with Edwards pumping. "I can't believe you were spying on me, mmmmmhhh." She couldn't believe that sound had emitted from her lips or moreover that she'd felt pleasure from this.

"Yes Ma'am, every chance I got I'd sneak a peek Hah, I even saw one time you was in the haymow an I could look up through the cracks in the floor and up your dress. Or when I held the ladder for ya when we wuz pickin' apples."

He broke into song. "Get out the way for ole Dan tucker, his johnnie's out an he's gonna fuck 'er. She thinks it too big but she knows nuthin', get ready girl he's gonna tag your muffin'."

"You are such a pig, unnhh, Mr. Edwards. I can't be doing this, ohh, gasp, and neither should youuuu....." She thought his cock had grown larger as he pushed in as deep as he could go.

"Your beginin' to like it aren't ya? It scares 'em at first but they all like it after they get used to it."

"Well I must say you are proud of yourself."

Edwards plunged his cock hard into her. "Mmmpff, that was, ohhhh Mr. Edwards..." was all she got out.

He decided to really show her his power and pulled out until just the tip of his cock head was left inside and then he plowed his fat boy in to hilt fast and hard and again and again and again. The sensations of this large piece of meat spreading her cunt to new limits proved too much for her to hold back and she let out a long, deep, throaty moan. "Oh Mr.Edwards that is so good I can't stand it." Her arms flailed about finding something to clutch onto, she drew her feet up against the back of Edwards thighs pulling him to her. The heels of her shoes dug into his sides but he didn't care as he held her by the waist and plunged his cock repeatedly in and out of her buttered hole. Sloppy squishing sounds emitted between the two slapping bodies as thick cream formed on his cock shaft and her inflamed cunt lips. I guess you could say Edwards was churning butter........(I couldn't resist and it's my story)

"Ma'am I'm about ta let loose here an I don't need to be makin' no babies if ya know what I mean."

"God sakes no don't do it in me. Wait a minute, my tits are getting sore from this rough table. Let me get on top." And she laid down on her back and lifted her legs so Edwards could continue.

"Ma'am, seein' that hairy critter of yours...would you mind if I take a lick or two?"

"Mr. Edwards that's not the way to do it." as she started to object rising to her elbows. But Edwards just pushed her back down and dove in while holding her hands.

She kicked at first but the feeling a warm wet tongue pushing through her thatch touching her hot pussy lips and clit, melted her resistance away. "Oh Mr. Edwards, (chuckle) this is wonderful. I have never felt that before and, mmmmm, it is so wonderful, ahhhh."

Edwards lapped at her drooling kitty enjoying the mix of their juices and the butter and the faster he did, the more she moaned. His long tongue delving deep into her molten hole sent intense pleasures throughout her body and she began to shudder as her orgasm released. Edwards held one to her thighs as she clamped then tight to his head. His beard and mustache tickled her as did her furry flesh to him. He enjoyed every second bringing this woman to the throes of orgasm at his whim.

12