Outlet Ch. 01

Story Info
Patricia leads a stressful life, so she needs an outlet.
3.9k words
4.08
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my last year of high school. Eighteen and almost ready to go to college of my choice. If I had a choice that is. My mom doesn't mind what college I go to just as long as it's one near by, but my older siblings have been breathing down my neck to go to a state university or a private college. My teachers keep piling homework, I have club activities to do, I'm currently job hunting to help pay my family's bills, I'm failing in one of my classes, the deadline for a writing contest that could potentially help me get noticed for my writing is coming up, and I still have yet to sign up for scholarships. Freshman year was much simpler.

The bell rung, breaking me out of my habit of listing things in my thoughts. I packed up my things into my leather satchel before throwing it over my shoulder and exiting the classroom with the other students flooding out the door. The hallways buzzed with students of various ages talking to each other about what they were going to do for Spring Break. I forgot it was coming up in two days, four if you counted the weekend. That means one of my college applications was due soon, I had a week left to finish my entry for the story contest, and Mrs. Schule should have our project from last week graded tomorrow.

"Hey, Patty!"

I tilted my head up at the sound of my name being called. I stopped in the middle of the hallway before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and met the dark brown eyes of my best friend, Cassidy. She smiled at me before letting go of my shoulder.

"Hey." I smiled at her in return.

We started to walk down the hall together as she said, "Okay, so I have a favor to ask you."

"What is it first?" I questioned her, adjusting my satchel strap on my shoulder.

"You know my boyfriend's in Robotics, right?" I nodded. "Well, I'm planning on joining the club too. Part of it is because he's there, but the other part is because I am interested in computer science and engineering."

"And you want me to come with you?" I said as we passed my locker.

I didn't need to use my locker since I never used it in the first place. I always carried my things with me so there was no real need for me stop by my locker. It made it easier for me to prepare for my next class and not be late for it trying to get pass the sea of people that always mingle in the middle of the hall until they had a minute left to get to their classes. Cassidy's locker wasn't too far from mine, and she always used hers so we were heading there.

She nodded. "Please? The club is meeting today, and I would really like it if you came with me as a confidence boost." She pleaded, clasping her hands in front of me as we reached her locker.

I looked off to the side in thought.I had to finish my college application today, not to mention apply for more scholarships and jobs. I couldn't really stay after school today. I looked at Cassidy, ready to say my answer, but then I saw that she had made her puppy face: big pleading eyes, pouty lips, and looking up at you at a lower angle so that she can look small and some what helpless. I couldn't really say no to that.

"Fine." I said with a sigh, stopping at the side of her locker.

She smiled before jumping at me, wrapping her arms around me into a hug. She bent down a little as she hugged me, seeing as she was three inches taller than me.

"Thank you!" She said before letting me go and opening her locker.

I fixed my thin rimmed glasses on my face as she started to place her things from her pale green backpack into her locker. This was going to put me behind on my plans. Since I didn't have any club activities after school today, I had planned to finish a page or two of my contest story, finish the short essay part of my college application, and look for new scholarships and job openings. But since I agreed to stay behind after school for Cassidy, I may have to look for scholarships and jobs tomorrow. The slam of Cassidy closing her locker brought me out of rearranging my plans in my head.

"Alright, let's go to the club room." She said, her voice a bit high pitched.

She must be excited to join. Or maybe it was just from the thought of seeing her boyfriend soon. I followed after Cassidy to the classroom that was being used by the Robotics club since she was the only one that knew where it was at. The door was opened when Cassidy found it. I heard the soft sound of motors running and keyboard tapping ass we passed the doorway. I glanced around the room, noticing other students working away either in the back of the classroom on some animatronic or on the computers at the side of the classroom, typing and clicking away on programs. Most of them males. I stood near the front of the room as Cassidy walked up to a female teacher assisting a girl student on a computer. The teacher turned around and they began to talk. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but the teacher looked around the room before shrugging her shoulders. Cassidy nodded before making a gesture with her hand. The teacher nodded and went over to her desk, picking up a piece of paper, before heading back over to Cassidy and giving her the paper. I saw a small smile on Cassidy's face before she walked back over to me.

"Okay, so I can join, even though it's this late in the year, but sadly, my boyfriend isn't here." She explained, frowning a bit at the end.

"How tragic." I joked with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes at me before talking again. "Club usually lasts an hour, and Ms. Hylson said that Trevor only went out to deliver something to his mom."

"When will he back?" I asked, placing one hand on my satchel and the other in the pocket of my Capri jeans.

Cassidy opened her mouth before her eyes moved to something behind me. I turned around and, speak of the devil, Trevor came walking through the door. Cassidy quickly left my side to greet her boyfriend. Trevor was older than Cassidy and me by two years. He was a second year in the town college and worked as a teacher's assistant for the high school. I didn't know why he would be a teacher's assistant, but Cassidy was happy that she could see her boyfriend while the both of them were at school. I noticed there was a slight discoloration of the skin under Trevor's dark blue eyes, and Cassidy must of mentioned it because he then touched that area. A worried expression went over Cassidy's face as Trevor waved his hand in front of him. He ran his fingers through his short, dirty blond hair before Cassidy took his hand and pulled him with her over to me.

"Patty, don't you think it's a black eye?" She asked me, pulling her boyfriend along until they were in front of me.

I tilted my head up a bit to look at Trevor, he was five feet nine while I was only five feet two. I examined the skin under one of his eyes as he glanced between his girlfriend and me. I turned to Cassidy.

"It does look a little discolored." I said.

"See?" She turned to her boyfriend, her hands on her hips and with a pouting face. "What made you look like that?"

Trevor went on to explain that it was nothing while Cassidy pushed to know. I decided to walk away from them and look at what the other students were doing since I didn't want to be roped into their conversation that was going to turn into an argument sooner or later. I looked at the clock, noting the time, before going back to watching the Robotics students work. I didn't know how long I was going to be at the club until Cassidy was ready to go home. I started to wonder how I was going to get home any way. Since I mostly rode the bus to and from school and didn't have a car, staying after school was always a challenge. I always asked Cassidy for a ride home since she had a car, but she had gotten into a wreck a month or so back and is trying to get money to repair the damages. She was probably going to go ride with Trevor since he was here and had a car. I started to hear Cassidy's voice raise five minutes into their conversation. I looked over to them from across the room and saw Cassidy covering her mouth as her eyes began to mist over with on coming tears. Trevor huffed before taking her with him outside the classroom. The teacher looked at them as they left the room before turning back to some papers on her desk. They didn't come back for the rest of the hour.

I probably should have managed my time better because for that entire hour they were gone, I didn't do anything except watch the Robotics students type in programming and watched them fiddle with gears. I kicked myself mentally for not asking the teacher to use the computer to apply online for scholarships. Everyone was packing up and already leaving when the love birds decided to come back.

"Where were you two?" I asked, looking at the both of them.

Both of their hairs were a bit messy, their clothes slightly disheveled, and their lips puffy. I also spotted a hickey on Trevor's neck. Cassidy always told me she loved leaving love bites on him.

"Sorry, Patty." Cassidy smiled sheepishly at me as she combed her various shades of brown hair with her fingers. "We got, uhm..."

"Busy?" I finished her sentence with a raise of an eye brow. She nodded with a sheepish smile. "Just as long as I get home on time for me to finish my applications, you're forgiven."

"Oh, uh, about that," Cassidy wrapped her fingers around Trevor's hand and pressed her side against his side. "We're going on a date after this. It's been a while."

I pursed my lips. If they were going on a date, that meant I didn't have a ride home.

"I how am suppose to get home then?" I crossed my arms.

"Trevor's brother is here." She pointed behind me.

I followed her finger and saw a male student packing his things up. He was one of the last few that was still in the class. A spark of recognition ignited in my brain.

"Isn't he in our class?" I asked, turning back to her.

"I think so," Cassidy agreed, "I don't have that much classes with you, or him for that matter, but I know he has a car. I think his name is Tanner." She looked over to her boyfriend for confirmation. He nodded in return.

I mauled over my options. I wasn't comfortable with asking someone I didn't know for a ride, but if I didn't, I wouldn't have a ride, and if I don't have ride, I won't be able to go home and do the things I needed to do. My siblings are at their work places right now and don't get off work until later at night and my mom was at her sisters for the week. I had to go with the stranger.

"Have fun at your date then." I said to her.

She winked at me before pulling her boyfriend with her out the door. I waved bye to them before turning around and looking at Trevor's brother. His back was facing me as I looked at him up and down. I remember him being in two of my classes, Math and English, always sitting in the back and a look of annoyance on his face when the class does their classwork. As I continued to look at his backside, I noticed it wasn't that bad to look at. And, to be honest, his ass wasn't that terrible to look at either. He wore a simple, long sleeved, black shirt with some generic blue jeans. He swung his backpack over his shoulder and turned on his heels to leave. That's when I stepped in front of him.

"Sorry, but you're Trevor Morris's brother, right? " I questioned, looking up at him slightly.

"Yeah." He answered me, his head tilting down a bit to look at me.

Now that I had a closer look at him, he was taller than I had thought. He was much taller than his brother, maybe being six feet even, which was a surprise to me since he was younger than Trevor. He had copper colored hair that was slightly tousled and swept back, long lashes outlined his blue-green eyes, and freckles sprinkled around his fair toned skin.

"Can you give me a ride? You're brother went with my friend, his girlfriend, Cassidy, on a date." I explained to him, making eye contact with him.

His eyes went to the door before coming back to my face.

"Sure, I guess." He shrugged.

"Thanks."

I soon followed him to his car where I sat shotgun in the passenger seat.

"Where do you live?" He asked, closing the door on his side and taking his keys out of his pocket.

"Not too far from here," I told him, "I'll tell you where to go."

"Alright." He started his car and drove out of the parking lot of the school.

As he drove, I glanced at him from time to time from the corner of my eyes. I never knew he was brothers with Trevor. They didn't look a like at all. He was taller than his brother, had different hair and eye color than his brother, their skin tones were even different. And I have to say, he was much better looking than Trevor. He had a good ass to boot too. My eyes trailed down the profile view of his body, from his handsome looking face, strong jawline, his smooth looking neck, his broad shoulders, his muscular looking arms and chest, to his pelvis where I had lingered a bit on his crotch, wondering how big he was, and if he was a grower or a shower.

"Are you going to say something or just keep staring?"

I startled at his sudden voice. I must have been staring for too long.

"Sorry." I apologized, moving my eyes to outside the window next to me.

That was all I said for the entire car ride, except for the minor directions of where my house was at. During that silent car ride, I tried to not to look so obvious when I looked at him, some what admiring his looks. I started to wonder how he sounded like when he was moaning, and at one point if he act like his brother. Inside and outside the bed. From the stories I've been told from Cassidy that Trevor had already lost his virginity, but to one chick who was experienced. It made her feel a little embarrassed when they actually had sex since she was a virgin, but Trevor was still inexperienced as her since after he had sex with his ex, she dumped him because he wasn't good enough. That lead to him being insecure and such, but apparently he had a thing for anal and spanking when Cassidy decided to try to make him feel comfortable about sex.

The car soon stopped in front of my house.

"Thanks." I said, getting my bag.

"No problem." He simply said.

I got out of his car and nodded at him before closing his door and walked up to my door step. As I entered my house, I was attacked by my older sister, Lize. She must have returned from work early.

"Patricia! What's with this grade?" She shoved my report card in my face as she pointed at a C- in the Math section of the card.

"I'm trying to bring it up." I told her.

"Not fast enough apparently. Spring break is coming. And where were you?"

"I was at school. Cassidy asked me to stay behind with her to join a club."

"You can't be joining another club. You still need to sign up for college and scholarships. Not to mention find a job to help pay the bills." Lize crossed her arms and looked down at me with her dark brown, almost black, eyes as she pointed her nose in the air.

"I know, I know." I said, avoiding eye contact from her. "I wasn't joining the club by the way, she wanted to."

" 'I know, I know' ", she mocked me, "Take this seriously, Patricia, you have a lot of stuff to do. You have to start pulling your weight around."

I already know that. I bit my lip to restrain myself from saying anything that could just blow this "lecture" to a full blown argument. I was tired of dealing with that. I felt my stomach knotting from frustration of wanting to say something, but I know I shouldn't. This happens practically all the time, it would be pointless to try to explain myself.

"Okay." I simply said the best I could that didn't make me sound like I was annoyed or frustrated or angry.

"Whatever," Lize said with a huff of annoyance, "I need to go over to Zach's place to study. I won't be back tonight."

I nodded as I began to walk away from her. She slipped on her coat from the closet and her shoes. She grabbed the car keys and left. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief when I heard her car drive away. I hated coming home to that. Being lectured for doing something I was already working on was not something I needed. Ever. I placed my stuff in my room and grabbed my towel from the closet before I headed towards the bathroom.

I placed my towel on the bathroom counter next to the sink before turning the nozzle in the shower. I made sure the water was nice and hot before I started to take my clothes off. I brushed my long black hair in a few strokes before taking my glasses off. I rubbed my brown eyes a bit before stepping into the shower and letting the heated water calm my nerves. I breathed in and then out in relief. I wetted my body and hair under the water before scrubbing myself with the pumice stone I had sitting on the ledge of the tub.

As my muscles unknotted and as I rubbed my wet skin, my hands started to drift down my body. My body became heated, not only from the hot water hitting my skin, but also from it remembering what I always did in the shower. I rubbed my womanhood, lightly stroking it. I rubbed softly and gently, moving one other hand to massage my breast. I stroked two fingers down my slit, pleasure slowly rising from the touch. I lifted one of legs up onto the edge of the tub for my fingers to have better access. My fingertips circled the nub of my clit as my other hand pinched my hardening nipple. A shaky breath passed my lips as I touched myself. The water on my back felt hotter than than before as my flesh grew sensitive to its surroundings. I cupped my sex, my index and ring fingers slipping inside my folds. I moaned lightly, trying to not be louder than the water. The bathroom had thin walls and I didn't really want my family to know I was masturbating in the shower even if I was alone in the house at the moment.

I pulled my fingers in and out my wet pussy, licking my lips as I did so. My skin became more sensitive with each pump of my fingers as my mind began to wander into sexual imagination. I made my fingers pull upwards, coating my nub with my juices before dipping my fingers back inside. My hand on my breast rubbed and pinched my hard nipple before messaging the rest of it and switching breasts. I loved doing this in the shower. It was the only way for me to actually relieve myself of the stress I've built up over the day. It was becoming a habit, but it was better than smoking or doing drugs. I moaned softly as my mind began to play a porn video I had seen yesterday in my head. I remembered how well endowed the man in the video was and how well built he was. I imagined myself grinding against his stiff cock, his chiseled chest against my back. His fingers were the ones that were entering me, spreading me and making me moan and horny. His other hand on my breast, rubbing and massaging it. I breathed heavily as my fingers went in and out of me faster. And then, before I even realized it, my mind had switched out the male porn star with Trevor's brother, Tanner. I stopped myself, realizing what my brain just did. And then I realized the thought of his naked body pressed against me, his cock grinding so close to my vagina, made me even wetter than before. My fingers slowly went back to what they were doing as a hot moan slipped from my lips. My brain simulated what his voice would sound like, moaning and panting against my ear. I pulled my fingers away from my wet and aching pussy as I turned towards the detachable shower head. There were three setting on it, shower, pulse, and jet.

I set it to jet.

The water pressure strengthened from its new setting as I spread my legs. I lowered the head down between my legs and gasped at the pleasure of the water hitting my horny pussy. I began to imagine Tanner's hard cock in me, thrusting in and out of my slick vagina. The thought of me bouncing on his lap, his arms around my hips as he sucked on my hard nipples and thrusting himself as hard as he could into me made me almost dizzy. My muscles tensed at a rising feeling in my stomach. My grip on the shower head handle tightened as I knew what was going to happen. My breath sped up as the water continuously hit my erogenous spot. I tilted the head a little bit, and I strained to keep a moan from becoming too loud as the muscles in my legs tightened and my body shifted onto the balls of my feet. I leaned against the shower wall as my cunt spasmed with a flood of relieving ecstasy. I removed the shower head from vagina as my muscles relaxed again. I gasped a bit as I set the head back on its holder above me before going back to cleaning my body and hair like usual.

12