Outside on the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
743 Followers

"Oh god!" she gasped, her hands grabbing at his hair, spurring him on as he twisted his wrists to he could push his fingers up, succeeding in sinking two of them right up to his hand in her dripping pussy just under his chin as he lapped at her. She let out a moan, pushing up into him now as he ate her hungrily, his aching tongue rapidly dancing on her button, circling and criss-crossing, changing directions and pace. His tongue was gliding in her abundant juices, pushing at her soft flesh and stiff clit, a delicious contrast as he lit up every tiny nerve ending in her button like a firework display. He felt her slender body stiffen underneath him, immediately making him throw everything he had left, the ache in his tongue almost agonising now from the continual motions on her hard clit.

"Oh fuck, fuck...." She growled, going stiff as a board, her breath catching before she let out a long, low groan, her body giving jerks and spasms as her orgasm hit her, exploding from deep in her core, rippling through her sexy form, her nylon-clad legs kicking under his arms, one of her shoes coming off as her slick pussy squeezed and grabbed at his impaling fingers powerfully. He continued to vigorously tongue and massage at her love button as she came, putting as much into her body as possible as she surfed the pleasure wave, her long groan turning to a squeak as she ran out of breath, her body giving one last arch and a shiver before she heaved in a ragged breath, pulling his head away from her crotch.

"No more, no more...can't take it..." she gasped, opening her eyes and rolling them towards the sky, looking into the gorgeous blue atmosphere as she felt the heat and tension dissipate from her body, a lovely mellow feeling taking over, a tingle down her spine and her legs feeling more than a little shaky. She murmured in pleasure as he kissed softly down the insides of her thighs away from her dripping slit, hearing her heavy breathing before he pulled himself up next to her, Evie laid out with her legs spread eagle in the grass. She lazily rolled her head to the side and kissed him, her tongue just lightly playing with his as they smooched as he slid his arms round her exposed tummy, Evie just pulling her legs together so she wasn't quite so displayed.

"That was wonderful," she breathed, giving a smile and slightly stifled a giggle as they broke apart.

"Well, it could still get better for me," he said with a grin.

"Yes it could," she said, glancing up to meet his eyes with a suggestive smile and little flick of her eyebrows.

"But not much better, since you're already here," he said with a smile. Her face fell a little, then she turned away from him in his arms, pulling away a little bit.


"What's the matter?" he asked, a little concerned.

"Look, don't get the wrong idea, I'd love to take this further than just great sex, but we just can't. Time, location, I just can't commit to it," she said, not looking back at him, just resting her head on the grass.

"I...well...I dunno I guess I knew that but I still kinda hoped..." he trailed off uncertainly.


"I know, but we can't. It'll just have to stick to sex, at least right now. But it's great sex at that," she purred, rolling back over in his arms and pressing herself to him, her hands sliding down to his jeans. In mere seconds she had his fly undone and had extracted his huge erection from his shorts, wrapping her hand round his pole, which had been rock solid from the moment he'd woken up almost, abating a little after their shower, enough to walk up here with her at least. Her delicate grip started to slip up and down slowly, just teasingly stroking his cock for a couple of minutes as they let their tongues do battle once again, his cock somehow getting even harder in her grip.

"More than ready for a bit more of that great sex I reckon," she murmured with a smile, sighing as his kisses travelled down her smooth neck.

"Been ready for ages," he mumbled through her soft skin.

"I think maybe you should give me one then. How about you come fuck me over this fence?" she said, pulling away from him, pushing him down onto his back in the grass and springing up, not bothering to pull her skirt down, her cute naked ass bouncing away from him, framed gorgeously in the black garters and stockings. He quickly stood up to pursue her, holding his jeans as his cock bounced strongly, almost stumbling in his haste to catch up to her as she ran round the fence of the field they were in and then bent straight over it. She held onto the edge and looked back to him foxily, then turned away to look out over the view of the city as he caught up to her, immediately grabbing her slim waist, his thumbs bunching her skirt up a little more round her hips to fully expose her, her juicy pussy bulging between her thighs as he dropped his jeans completely.


"Just think, all those obvious people down there, totally unawaaarree...." She gasped as he thrust his seven and a half inch shaft into her powerfully, burying himself right to the hilt in her dripping snatch, his bulbous head stretching her velvet walls out a little as he sunk himself into her.
"Unaware, of what's going on up here," she growled through gritted teeth, her eyes squeezed shut. He was almost painfully aroused and knew, after her relentless teasing and having eaten her pussy, he wouldn't last very long, so intended to give her a very thorough pounding. It'd also teach her a lesson, though she'd probably enjoy it. He took a firm hold of her, pulling back against her hips as he pressed himself forward a little before pulling back, his head making her puffy lips bulge threateningly before he plunged back into her, making her squeal loudly as he did, pressing into her ass as he drove right to the hilt once more. He quickly built a fast rhythm, pumping around four inches of his stiff cock in and out of her, Evie moaning and writhing against the fence as she felt every ridge and contour of his cock, his head banging against her cervix as he rapidly thrust deep.

"Enjoying that?" she gasped, looking back at him through half closed eyes.

"Yeah, you're so fucking wet!" he said huskily, breathing hard as he pushed quickly in and out of her dripping pussy, her juices leaking from her onto her thighs. She was as turned on as him, letting out a strained grunt as he pushed her hard into the fence, her feet lifting off the floor, her wedges slipping off as she flicked her hair out the way, looking back down the track just in case anyone was coming. They weren't, so she let herself go again to his vigorously fucking of her body. His fingers pressed tighter into her slender body as his hips slapped harder against her firm arse, which jiggled slightly with every thrust, her clit buzzing pleasantly as he pounded on her from behind, already feeling the onset of his climax, but determined to hold on as long as he could. It wasn't gonna take long though regardless, so he just picked up his pace as much as possible, Evie groaning continually, her fingernails digging into the wood of the fence, her face contorted in pure sensation as he thumped into her.

"Close baby?" she teased, knowing full well he was from the twitches of his thick cock within her and his urgent thrusts.

"Yeah," he almost growled, focussing on fucking her hard, managing another little spurt of effort to pump her, his loins boiling. She gave a tight squeeze of her pussy and it was all over, his orgasm exploding harder, like a bolt of lightning to his brain that raced up his spine. He arched his back and thrust as deep into her as he possibly could, shoving her forward over the fence so her feet were held off the springy grass, a loud slap created as his hips hit her arse, one of her garters springing off as he drove into her, forcing a squeal from her as she was filled with his cock. He let out a long groan and came hard, his hot, thick load spurting deep into her as she twitched and wriggled underneath him, her hips pressed painfully to the wood of the fence, though if mixed with the rest of her sensations for a delightful mix. She worked her skilful muscles to milk his hard, ejaculating shaft deep inside her, moaning in pleasure as she felt his hot juices spill inside her, squeezing tightly to wring every last drip from him as his little jolting thrusts slowed to nothing, his grip on her relaxing as he let out a deep breath he barely knew he'd been holding.

"Better now?" she said huskily, standing down as he slid back a little, reaching up to brush her hair back.

"Much," he said with a chilled out smile.

"I think we'd best have another lie down," she said with a smile, standing up, his softening cock slipping easily from her, Evie reaching back to reattach the garter that had sprung off to keep her stockings properly supported. He pulled his jeans back up, buttoning them up before she took his hand, using her spare hand to push her skirt down to conceal herself at last, hiding away her sexy lingerie and knickerless crotch as she stepped back into her loose wedges before leading him back into the field, where they both flopped down, Evie immediately lying back with a sigh. He sunk down next to her, laying out at a right angle to her, resting his head on her toned tummy with a sigh of his own, still breathing heavily as he looked at the clear blue sky, as clear as his worries right now.

"That was good," he murmured, stating the obvious but not caring.

"Just what you needed, some more great sex with me," she said with a giggle, reaching down to brush her fingers through his hair. They lay together for a while under the gorgeous sky in the sun, his head just rising and falling gently with her breathing as they relaxed, before she disturbed them.

"Right, we'd better get going," she said, sitting up, pushing his head up to urge him off her.


"Where to?" he murmured, sitting up and looking back at her, gorgeous in the afternoon sun.

"Back to town, there's some shopping we need to do," she said, giving a stretch and standing up.

"Shopping? I thought I wasn't your boyfriend?" he said with a cheeky half-smile.

"You are for right now, so stop complaining or maybe you won't get any great sex either," she teased, giving a little flick of her eyebrows.

"Ooh yes ma'am," he said with a slight laugh, smoothing his clothes out as she did before she slid her hand into his and they headed back down the track, both their legs still feeling a little uncertain beneath them.

It took them about fourty-five minutes to walk back to the town, where they nipped around a few shops, with Evie being a typical woman and stopping in a couple of clothes shops where she didn't intend to buy anything, before they ended up in the health and beauty section of one. He stood, trying not to see uninterested though he was as she picked out a moisturiser and a new lipstick, perusing the shelves till she paused.

"Do you fancy anal sex tonight?" she said casually without even glancing to him. He gave a start and snapped his head round to see if anyone was around, looking back to her to see her looking slyly at him with a devilish smile.

"Don't worry we're alone. So, do you?" she said, still smiling but asking a completely honest question.

"Yeah, that'd be great," he said with a smile, his cock giving a bit of a twitch at the thought of squeezing into her tight rear. She just gave a smile, then reached out and took a bottle of baby oil from the shelf, dropping it into her basket with a couple of other things. He followed her more interestedly now as she shopped, grabbing another couple of things for herself before she picked up a roll of duct tape, glancing to him with a little pout and raise of her eyebrows before walking to the checkouts.

After a couple more shops it was going into the evening, the horizon glowing as the sun sank. They decided it'd be much easier to eat out than try and do anything else, since he was staying at her place again tonight, so headed to a nice simple pasta restaurant. After a good meal and a couple of glasses of wine they headed back out, intent on walking back to the beach house to get it on when they almost literally bumped into a friend of his mate Tom.


"Hey mate not seen you in ages, is this your new...girl..." he trailed off.

"This is Evie," he said, introducing them as he indicated with his arms. She extended a hand to him, eyeing him up and down quickly as she smiled.

"Hi there," she said as he took her hand and gave it a hasty shake.

"Wow, hi...um...big fan, I love you in Lost," he said a little shakily, taking it all in.

"Thanks, I do my best," she said with a little giggle, pulling herself a little close to him, her arm moving from holding his hand to hooking into his arm.

"I think we should go for a drink with your new friend," she purred to him, glancing to Tom who stood a little unsurely.

"Sure, there's a good place just down here," he said, leading the way with Evie, Tom taking up a position flanking her as they walked the few hundred yards to the bar he knew.

"Mm I could so hit that..." she teasingly whispered to him as they walked, making him glance over her head to his friend to make sure he hadn't heard.

"I'm sure you could," he replied quietly, his hand sneaking back to pat her lightly on the bum. They settled themselves in a corner booth that had a nice padded seat, Evie slipping in next to him with Tom across from them on a chair, not wanting to push his luck. They ordered a pitcher of beer and three glasses, Tom watching slightly in awe that Evie just got on and drunk beer like a guy, enjoying it just like they did, looking to his friend as if to ask how he managed to bag the sexy Canadian.

"So Tom, do you have a girlfriend right now?" Evie purred, looking him deeply in the eyes, sexily from under her well shaped eyebrows with just a hint of a smile on her cute lips.

"Not right now..." he said quietly, holding her gaze a moment before taking another mouthful of his beer, his gaze turning towards his mate at her side, who just gave a dismissive shrug using his eyebrows.

"That's not such a bad thing. Being young, free and single, get to do whatever you want,whoeveryou want..." she murmured, giving a saucy smile, her gaze still on him, which he immediately reconnected with.

"Yeah, there is that side of it, but you have to find someone else interested of course," he said, sipping his beer a bit more.

"I think you can manage that ok," she said before finally looking away, properly swigging her beer as he watched, still marvelling at perhaps the perfect woman.

"I just have to nip to the loo, I'll be back in a minute," Tom said, standing up and heading off towards the facilities.


"Mm you got one cute friend there," she purred turning to him and giving him a soft kiss.

"Careful, a guy could get real jealous," he said with a smile.

"Don't worry, he won't replace you, however I'm wondering if you'd mind letting him help give it to me tonight?" she whispered sexily into his ear. His eyes widened a little and he looked round to make sure there was nobody too close by.

"You saying you want a threesome?" he said, turning slightly to her and speaking quietly.

"That I am. I could really take both of you on tonight," she almost growled, looking at him with lusty eyes. The thought of him and his good mate Tom taking Evangeline Lilly in a threesome was a very enticing prospect and he couldn't deny it turned him on immensely, his cock starting to harden a little again.

"Ok..." he breathed, turning to her with a slight smile.

"Thank you, you won't regret this," she said with a grin. She pulled her legs up from under the table, being careful not to spread them or her leg skirt ride up in case she flashed her naked pussy. She slid her nylon-clad legs over his jeans, pulling herself onto his lap, sliding her arms round his neck and nuzzling him before

kissing him passionately, her tongue delving adventurously into his waiting mouth.

"Mm, have you ever done two guys before Evie?" he said, his hand sliding round her slim wait to her sexy back.

"Never, but I'm sure I'll pick it up," she mumbled through their kiss with a smile, giving a little giggle too, the alcohol just loosening her up enough to go for this. They kissed heavily for a minute or so more before Tom returned, walking in on their very public display of affection.

"Wow you two don't do subtle do you?" he said, sitting down and glancing round, not that anybody was looking.

"No we don't, which leads me onto a question," she said, settling on his lap and looking to Tom.

"Sure," he said, waiting. She beckoned him closer, round the bench seat so she could speak quietly.

"How would you like to come back with us to my beach house for a good romp?" she said, cocking her head a little, inquisitively. Tom's eyes widened and he just stared at her for a minute before he could speak.


"Are you for real?" he managed, looking between them.


"Of course, do you think I go round inviting strangers for threesomes every night?" she said, giving a slightly naughty smirk.

"No way, you guys are just playing around with me," he said, sitting back a bit, unable to comprehend it seriously. Evie gave a slight sigh and looked back to him, wiggling a little on his lap.

"Do you think I should show him?" she murmured, her fingers playing along the hem of her skirt.

"I think you're gonna have to," he said, his arms sliding round her waist before he glanced round to make sure nobody was watching. Evie gave a glance, then looked back to Tom, giving a playful smile and roll of her eyes, she bent her knee up onto the bench so her thighs spread a little, then lifted her little black skirt up. He immediately sat forward again, his eyes like saucers as his jaw dropped, taking in her sexy legs, the black lace-topped stockings held up by their garters, framing her naked pussy which sported its neat V of dark hair above the slit. There were a few moments that seemed to stretch on forever as he ogled her, Evie a little amused by it.

"Do you still think I'm joking?" she said, looking at him squarely.

"I...uh...no," he breathed, looking up and catching her gaze for just a blink before looking back down.

"Satisfied, looked enough?" she said with a slight giggle.


"I...yeah, sorry yeah," he stuttered, looking around a little embarrassedly. She let her skirt drop onto her thighs, still a little high and showing off some of her lingerie.

"Thanks. So, you gonna come back with me and my man here?" she asked Tom, a devilish smile on her sweet pout as she just touched her top lip with her tongue.

"Yes, yes," he said, hoping he didn't sound too eager as he fell over himself at the chance to nail Evangeline Lilly.

"Good boy, let's get going then," she said, picking up her beer and downing what she had left in a couple of gulps before sliding off his lap onto the floor, smoothing her skirt down. The guys hurriedly downed the remains of their beers, standing up, both of them slightly adjusting their jeans.

"Comeon boys, time's a wasting," she said with a knowing smile. He slid his hand into hers and let her lead him from the bar, Tom quickly following, a couple of people giving a glance but quickly resuming their own lives. Stepping out onto the street she slid in close to him, her arm going round his back as his went round hers. Looking over to her right, Tom walked next to her, unsure how far to push it with her, which she could see and took control of. Evie reached out for his arm, pulling him towards her and lifting it a little, sliding in underneath it and putting her arm round his back as well. Tom slid his arm onto her back, lower than his friends though, just above her pert rear, which wiggled enticingly as she walked.

"Having some trouble walking boys?" she teased, seeing them stepping slightly stiffly, due to something else being a bit stiff. They just gave a slight murmur of something, not wanting to advertise it.

Noj
Noj
743 Followers