Outside on the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Well I like it, at least I know there won't be any delays," she purred, her hands just rubbing each of them a little. She felt Tom's hand sneak a little lower on her back, right to the top of her bum, making her look to him with foxy eyes, urging him to cop a feel. Deciding to tempt him into it, she leaned up and locked lips with him, catching Tom by surprise a little, giving a moment before he reacted properly, quite fiercely returning her kiss and delving his tongue into her mouth, his hand immediately sliding down to cup her perky rear, giving a firm squeeze and making her moan lightly. Evie broke the kiss, her own hand reaching down to pat Tom on the arse before she gave a giggle and a wiggle, settling herself between them again, pulling them in tighter to her.

"Far to go?" Tom mumbled after clearing his throat, glancing over to his mate with a smile.

"Not too far no, and it's worth it," he said, his hand lightly stroking Evie's back under her arm.

"You could say that," she purred, looking up to him with lusty eyes and a flutter of their lashes, a naughty smile he'd seen before playing over her soft lips.

"I am saying that," he said with a grin, leaning down to kiss her, Evie extending her tongue to him for him to suck for a moment before joining his to dance as they snogged, smooching quite loudly as his hand sneaked up to just lightly pull at her hair, making her murmur as the memories of being done doggy style whilst her hair was pulled flooded to her in that kiss.

"Come on boys, keepup," she giggled, increasing her pace a little bit. They did so and little was said for the last few minutes of the walk, simply communicating with some squeezes and strokes of hands and odd kisses, Evie feeling herself getting wetter by the minute, worried she'd drip on the pavement due to her lack of underwear, and her glances told her the guys were no better, their jeans bulging from their large erections. She paused to wonder how big Tom was, was he bigger than his friend who she'd already bedded? She'd find out soon enough though and just contented herself to planning how to conduct her little fantasy threesome. Arriving at her door, she slipped out from between them to open the door, feeling one of them smack her lightly on the arse.

"Mm thanks, whoever that was, you'll have plenty soon enough," she giggled, opening her door, then reaching back and boldly grabbing both of their cocks through their jeans. She grasped them firmly and stroked them both a couple of times, feeling how big and hard they were for her, just begging to fuck her even if they didn't say it. The thought of letting herself be taken by these two horny young guys turned her on even more and she let them go and walked into her beach house, kicking her shoes aside and strutting straight towards the bedroom as the two guys quickly followed her, locking the door and almost running to the bedroom after her. Evie was standing by the best, still fully clothed, waiting with a smile.


"Right boys, a few ground rules. Don't push your luck here, I've never done this before so this is new to me too. I'm not a porn star so don't expect me to do some hardcore you saw in a movie, and take it easy on my ass ok?" she said with a smile, but being completely serious.

"Ok, no problem," he said, since they'd don't his before, so she looked to Tom.

"Sure, absolutely, you're the boss," Tom quickly added, making her smile a bit wider.

"Good boys, now let's lose the jeans," she said with a giggle, pointing to their trousers. He immediately yanked his shirt off and started undoing his jeans, glancing to Tom, who hesitated just a moment before getting on with it. Being naked with each other was a little awkward with when they were about to take Evangeline Lilly in her first threesome they just didn't care. He yanked his boxers down, his rock hard seven and a half inch cock springing up and stiffening completely in its new freedom, pointing towards the ceiling and bobbing a little with his rapid heartbeat.

"Mm wouldn't expect anything less from you now, you're always ready for me," she giggled, before turning her eyes to Tom, who held her gaze a moment. She flitted her eyes to his tented boxers and then back to his eyes, before giving a little nod. He took a breath and then shoved them down, kicking them off and standing up so she could see his erection. His cock was a fraction over seven inches, a nice good size and it had an interesting curve in it, Evie musing that that would feel good when he slipped it into her, able to stroke curious areas inside her as they fucked.

"Nice lads, very nice, now come here," she giggled, gesturing to them, sinking to her knees as they approached to be their good little whore. She reached out for them as they got close enough, wrapping her warm little hands round their cocks, one on each side, where she gave a few steady full length strokes, feeling Tom jump a little.

"Don't worry Tom, I'm good at this, and I don't bite...often," she growled, feeling him pause a moment before stepping forward close enough to her as she smiled, her hands stroking up and down in sync as the both twitched eagerly under her ministrations. She gave a quick burst of pace, making them both groan lightly before slowing again, pulling herself a little closer on her knees so she was ready to take either of them into her mouth, licking her full lips. She went for her main bloke first, just steadily stroking Tom as she focussed on her man, looking up into his eyes as she jerked him a few more times and then extended her tongue, holding him at the base and licking round his head before letting his cock slide over it and into her mouth, hearing him groan. Squeezing the base of his thick cock, Evie started to gently work her tongue and bobbed up and down on him for about twenty seconds, sucking firmly at him and going up and down on the first four inches of his cock, feeling him thrust lightly towards her, also feeling Tom in her other hand give an impatient thrust, turned on at seeing her sucking cock.

"Ok I'm coming," she mumbled, slipping off the first cock and going back to steadily jerking it as she moved over to Tom, stroking him a couple of times and then grasping the base of him, pulling his rock hard erection down to her waiting mouth. He gave a gasp as she took him in, letting the curve of his cock push his bulbous head along the ridged roof of her mouth and into the start of her throat, letting out a moan that buzzed his cock a treat. Holding him firmly at the base and giving slight movements with her fist she started to steadily bob as she had first time round, just moving slickly up and down, suckling firmly at him with sexy little noises, her tongue flicking and lapping at his rippled shaft as he gave a groan. She felt him brush her hair back from her face, her eyes flitting away from Tom to him as he smiled down at her. Evie inwardly smiled and jerked him a bit harder as she sucked at Tom, feeling him thrust into her mouth a little.

"Mm you guys are certainly eager," she giggled as she pulled off with a slurp, giving both guys a start as she quickly wanked both of them a few times, going the full length of their cocks with her hands. Holding them at the base again, she squeezed to make them a fraction harder than they already were and went down again, this time a lot faster and not lingering. She dove down on him, sucking quickly up and down a few times before suddenly switching to Tom, doing the same to him, devouring his cock for a moment and pulling back off to move back. For someone who'd never done it before she was handling two cocks well, pausing to stroke both of them before resuming her alternated sucking, going down on each of them for about five seconds before swapping. Her oral attack got more and more vigorous, her hand gripping a little harder as she assaulted the stiff cocks before her, slurping, sucking, nipping and tonguing briskly at them as they groaned and grunted, hands straying to her head as she worked at him. She pulled back with a loud gasp of breath, stroking them both as she looked up with a wet smile, her pretty eyes watering.


"A bit closer, I wanna try something," she mumbled, blushing a little. They shuffled in a little, Evie still stroking at them before she flicked her hair back and leaned in, pulling their cocks together and opening wide. They both watched in amazement as she went for a double blowjob, holding them both firmly, pressing their cocks together and sliding them into her hot mouth, saliva running down her chin as her lips stretched round them, unable to seal properly as she pushed down. Evie held still a minute and then bobbed her head a couple of times, pushing down to take them a bit better, tripping her gag reflex and giving a slight heave. She gave a shiver, holding just their heads in her mouth as she breathed deeply through her nose before she tried again, not going as deep and getting a bit of a rhythm. Evie sucked noisily, wet slurping sounds filling the air as she sucked them tandem, drooling down her chin and their cocks as she sucked, struggling to breathe properly, her eyes watering. With one last push, she got another inch of each of them into her mouth, holding a second before ejecting them with a cough as she almost gagged again. She blinked away the tears in her watering eyes and jerked them both rapidly, looking up at them, smiling down at her attempt.

"Come round and fuck me," she said, letting go of his cock but continuing to stroke Tom's, feeling the slight curve. He slipped from her grasp, which allowed Evie to use her freed hand to wipe her eyes and chin as she arched her back and made herself accessible to him, not needing to wait more than a few seconds before her skirt was flipped up over her back to expose her saucy lingerie and the dripping bulge of her pussy peeking between her thighs.


"Come down here more," she said to Tom, pulling at his cock, having not let go of it since she got her hands on it like a child with a new toy. He eased himself down onto his knees, Evie dropping forward onto all fours, well as best she could whilst still grasping him, leaving his throbbing cock right in front of her face. She stroked Tom gently, looking back as she waited to be penetrated, which didn't take long at all. Evie felt him tease the head of his sizeable cock up her slippery entrance and then plunge straight into her, making her gasp loudly and groan as he withdrew, then give a primal grunt as he drove in again to the hilt. Settling herself on her knees, she turned back to Tom and licked the head of his cock, making him tremble at the sudden act.

"Everyone loves a good spit roast," she said devilishly, grinning before she opened wide and slipped his cock in, sliding it over her tongue, then letting go of it and placing her hands on the floor, making it clear she had relinquished control of her mouth. Tom didn't hold back, he couldn't, starting to rock his hips and thrust in and out of her mouth, quite powerfully but not too fast so he would last, his hands finding their way to her head, his fingers twisting in her foxy brown hair as he took a decent grasp on her and slipped his cock in and out of her sweet mouth, her tongue working double time at him, her body rocking as she was fucked from behind. His hands grasped her waist firmly as he pumped, just keeping a steady rhythm, making sure to go all the way to his balls with each thrust in her sweet pussy, feeling her squeezing and clenching on him with her strong pelvic muscles.

"Having fun Evie?" he said from behind her, thrusting into her sweet pussy a little bit harder, angling down a little to tease her G-spot. She could only mumble an mm-hmm sound through her mouthful of cock, moaning a bit louder as Tom pushed his cock all the way down her throat so his balls pressed against her chin, catching her unawares and making her gag a bit. Tom held her down a moment, then pulled back so she could catch her breath before starting to steadily thrust down her throat, going full length each time. Evie took it like a pro as she was stuffed balls-deep from both ends, taking over fourteen inches of cock as they started to synchronise their spit roasting of her, Evie just kneeling between them and letting them use her body. She was enjoying it though, exhilarated, her body alive as she was taken by two men at once, her clit throbbing as she reached down for it, balancing herself as she fumbled back to rub herself with a deep moan. They did her from each end for a couple more minutes before he stopped, buried to the hilt in her tight pussy.

"Hey Tom, wanna fuck her now?" he said with a smile.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to ask stupid questions?" Tom said with a smile, brushing Evie's hair back from her face to see her looking up, being completely ignored in the discussion about fucking her, which was exactly how she wanted it.

"Good point. I think Evie can go for a little ride," he said with a smile, reaching down to pull the zip down on her skirt.

"Sounds good, I've got the perfect thing for her," Tom replied with a grin down at Evie, who smiled round his cock. They both pulled out of her simultaneously, making her inhale sharply at the sensations, coughing a little and trying to push back on him as they did, being delivered a firm little spank to her exposed arse for her troubles, making her give a little cry in surprise more than anything. She took the opportunity for a stretch and stood up, her loose skirt slipping down her sexy legs, revealing her lacy black garter belt and stockings for Tom to see in full, her neat little V of hair above her swollen, needy pussy. Tom eyed her for a minute and then sat down on the floor, leaning back, his hard cock up against his stomach as he waited for her.


"Come on Evie," Tom coaxed, patting his leg a little with a smile.

"Not yet, but I will," she said with a giggle at her pun, stepping over him so he looked up her lingerie to her slippery pussy before she lowered herself down onto her knees over him. She didn't waste any time but still wanted him to relish the moment he slipped into her for the first, and probably only, time. She grasped his rock hard cock, stroking him for a moment before pulling him up and lowering herself so he pressed at her entrance. Evie squeezed herself tight and then pushed down, her body resisting him a moment before she relaxed a bit and let him slide into her, his cock sinking into her hot, slick depths as she pressed down, going all the way till his balls pressed into her as they both groaned. He just watched as he yanked the plastic seal off the bottle of baby oil, flipping the cap open and pouring some into his hand. He quickly coated his cock with it, especially round his bulbous head as he watched Evie start to ride Tom, slowly up and down at first to just let him get the feel of her body.

"As good as you thought it'd be?" she purred with a grin, squeezing him tightly with her pussy, hearing him grunt, his hands slipping up to guide her hips.

"Absolutely brilliant, you're lovely and tight," he said with a smile. Evie just smiled back as she reached down for her tank top, pulling it upwards and revealing her toned body, Tom just staring as she peeled it over her head, letting her perky breasts out and leaving her naked except for the lingerie on her bottom half. He watched intently as well, seeing her smooth, sexy back and profile as she peeled the top off, something just so hot about the way she casually sat on his friends cock and pulled her top off to leave her in just a bit of lace and nylon. With that done, she got down to fucking Tom, starting to ride him properly, going up and down most of his cock as he thrust up to meet her, loving the feel of his curved penis inside her, feeling him stimulating her G-spot well even in the regular cowgirl position.

She glanced over to see him walking over with a glistening cock and the bottle of oil, giving her a smile. Evie didn't need to even be asked, knowing her wanted to fuck her in the ass and leaning forward over Tom, which tempted him to kiss her. She didn't resist, indulging Tom with a passionate lip lock, their tongues dancing and writhing together as they noisy smooched, Evie's fingernails digging into the carpet as she assumed the position, spreading her legs a little more and pulling her knees up under her a bit further so she was down on Tom and spread for him to take her ass. She gave a mumble of sensations as she cool oil was poured down her crack, over her tight anus, running towards her pussy before his oily fingers stroked up from beneath and rubbed the slippery baby oil over her tight back hole, lubing her thoroughly before his finger traced round her right and pressed at it. She relaxed herself, hissing a little at the soreness as his finger slipped inside her, twisting and pressing into her a bit before he pulling out.

"Ready Evie?" he said, putting the oil aside and crouching behind her, pushing his oily cock down to her arsehole. Looking down, he could see her snug pussy stretched round his friends cock, which throbbed hotly within her.

"Just a moment," she said, then pressed herself right down to the hilt on Tom with a slight groan, giving a little shiver of excitement. She was about to be properly double penetrated for the first time in her life and she was very turned on, clenching tightly on Tom's cock buried in her pussy before she took a deep breath and relaxed herself.

"Ok baby, give it to me," she said, looking back over her shoulder at him foxily.

"Ok sweetie just hold still..." he said, pressing tentatively at her arsehole before pushing forward, her body holding back a second before she opened and stretched round him, his slippery head popping into her arse as she gave a loud gasp, squeezing him tightly with her sphincter. To help her out a bit more he picked up the oil and trickled a bit more along his cock, then grasped her waist and pushed himself forward, plowing easily past the resistance her body tried to put up, driving all the way to the hilt in her as she let out a loud squeal, which turned to a low growl through a grimace and gritted teeth.

"Damn I don't think she likes that," Tom said, looking at her face quite concerned and feeling her tighten over him.

"Nah she'll be ok, she's just sore from last night," he said, holding still to give Evie a chance before pulling back, giving her a thrust that pushed a moan of pain and pleasure from her, which regardless she reacted to, pushing back on him and down on Tom, who took the que to start thrusting again up into the gorgeous Canadian actress. Evie just lifted herself a little and held still for a minute or so, letting the guys do all the work, Tom thrusting up into her tight, squeezing pussy as he pushed down into her tight, forbidden arse, both of them picking up speed as they stuffed her. The sensation was like nothing she'd ever felt before, feeling so full and sexually contented as their hard shafts plunged into her, her body alive with sensations that pushed a deep grunt from her of pleasure, her eyes squeezing shut as her fingernails almost broke on the floor.


"Oh god fuck me!" she whined, starting to rock her body with them, which altered their rhythm, Evie leading them until she got them organised. Tom thrust up into her as she pressed down and then he thrust down into her arse as she lifted herself up, which made sure she took maximum cock from both of them, balls deep each time just as she liked it. Evie whipped them into shape, balancing them and getting them into her rhythm, speeding up a little bit more so they were in a good firm pattern, pumping busily into her with their full lengths, Evie taking them both every second or so as she rocked between them. Once they were all settled they just enjoyed it, the only sounds their heavy breathing and occasional grunts or moans, Evie feeling the slightly sore sensation from her arse, which she felt was totally worth it. Her body was alive with pleasure, the lovely stuffed sensation as two hard cocks speared her, the pleasure emanating from her two holes, which she squeezed and clenched on them to spur little extra effort and strength from them.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers