Outta Control Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blow job wasn't refined or skilful, it was pure testosterone, adrenaline, hard core mouth fucking; and it was sending them both soaring on clouds of blazing ecstasy. He seemed intent of stuffing as much dick into her mouth as possible, and she was bent on giving him the wettest, greediest blowjob ever.

Marilyn moaned, swept away in the heat of their passion. She had never had her face fucked like that. Dreamily, she peeled off her panties and discarded them. Scooping up the hem of her summer frock, she slid her bare ass up onto the smooth, cold leather seat of the high armchair behind the counter.

Though she had not foreseen the eventuality that she might one have to frig her cunt in her chair, Marilyn was mighty glad she had had the counter placed so that it could not be seen from the outside. She placed her feet on a low shelf on the counter, far apart, splayed her thighs, and slid her fingers into her wet, bearded pussy. She started stroking herself and moaning sweetly as she watched the redhead and the black man misuse her changing closet.

Edi was panting, sweat breaking out on his brow, as he pulled his swollen cock out of Mel's mouth. He grabbed it like a club and tilted her face upwards.

"Stick your tongue out!" he growled. She did and he slapped his cock onto it. Mel shivered and snorted with animal lust. Pressing Edi's cock against his belly, Mel dove for his balls. She wrapped her tongue around them, kissed and sucked them, shivering with thrills as she realized how hard and full of cumm they were. Edi twitched and moaned from the contact of her hot, wet slithering tongue. She pulled one big, hairy black ball into her mouth and gorged herself on it, teasing it with her naughty tongue, making his hips dance from the sweet sensations. She spat it out, treated the other one to the same, and then pulled her lips off it with a loud plop. She looked up into his eyes and smiled coquettishly as she rubbed his thick, dark dickhead all over her stretched out tongue.

Edi grunted with animal arousal and pulled Mel roughly to her feet, pushing her against the wall, his face a beastly mask.

"Oh-oh, oh-oh," Mel moaned, trembling with anticipation. If that look meant what she thought it did, then she was going to get fucked thoroughly.

They kissed frenziedly, feverishly rubbing their hips against each other. Edi bent his knees as she went up on her tip toes. Mel felt his fingers run all over her cunt, needlessly testing her for lubrication, and then he brought his fat, hard cock to her love hole. She felt him lodge the fat tip into her opening and slide a couple of inches. Then he hooked his arms under her thighs, cupping her cheeks and scooping her up effortlessly. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"Look at fucking that!" Edi groaned, leaning back so they could see his turgid darkness jutting out of her sopping pinkness.

"Oh yes, I love it. That's so sexy. Fuck me baby! Please fuck me baby!" she begged feverishly.

He shoved his dick all the way into her and Mel cried sweetly. She had never been so filled up with cock. Her vagina was stretched to the limit, every single cell in her walls had exquisite contact with hard dick.

She yanked his face to hers and smeared her lips into his, sucking his tongue into her mouth. As he pumped his hips into her, his cock sloshing in and out of her cunt, Mel went wild with lust. She was so aroused her cunt was contracting around his dick on every thrust. Mel liked a strong man who knew how to pick her up, hold her up and fuck the shit out of her. She used her strong arms and thighs to push her body up and down, riding his dick lustily.

"O-o-o-o!!! Yeah!!! I love this baby!" Mel cried, enjoying the athletic rutting.

She gazed at their reflection in the mirror, seeing a horny, pale, sweet redhead held up in the arms of her dark, athletic, black lover. His dark hands were sunk into her creamy ass cheeks, and his thick cock was sloshing smoothly in and out of her stretched pussy, fucking her in the air like a bird.

It was the most beautiful sight she had seen. She didn't see two students fucking in a closet. They were a king and a queen, fucking their brains out in their palace of love.

Mel shuddered, knowing her parents and many people back home would freak out, if they could see her now, fucking a black man in the closet of a lingerie store like a n***** whore. But Mel didn't give a fuck. All she wanted was to fuck his big, black cock hard and cumm hard, all over his dark meat! And she would dedicate her orgasm to the whole damn cow town way back down south. She'd do them proud.

"Fuck me Edi! Fuck my white pussy with your fucking black cock!" she shivered and shuddered as the words rolled over her tongue.

Her vulgar special request incensed him. Edi held the white redhead up against the wall and ran riot in her cunt. He pummeled her soggy pussy, hitting it like a punching bag. His lusty hips slapped succulently into her shaved mons, sending his cock see-sawing in and out of her. Mel cried out sharply on every thrust, and he grunted right back.

"Oh yes! That's it baby! Fuck me hard. Slam that black cock into me!" Mel howled holding on to his shoulders as her young, energetic body pumped her cunt frenziedly at his cock. She felt a searing heat in her clit, and every thrust of the cock was fanning it into a raging, all consuming flame.

"Ah- fuck!!!" Mel screamed frenziedly, cumming hard as her cunt exploded again. She banged her head back into the wooden wall and her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she cried in Spanish. Suddenly, her head snapped back limply and her eyes glazed over dreamily, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

"Shit!!!" Edi groaned, feeling pleased. He had damn sure knocked Mel out with his cock. Hugging her palpitating, twitching body, he slowly sank down onto the stool. It was wet and sticky, from Mel's juices.

Upfront, Marilyn had thrown a leg over the armrest of chair and her fingers were whipping in a blur in her bushy, wet, excited cunt. She was nearing her own orgasm, tongue lolling like a morn's, her eyes glued to the screen.

"Gosh! What a stud! And what a slut!" Marilyn gasped, frigging her clit fat, aroused clit hard and fast.

Suddenly, her sweet, lil pussy was cumming. Firecrackers popped and exploded in her crotch making her writhe frenziedly and arch her back, hanging precariously in her chair as she came all over her fingers like a bitch. She gasped and fought to stifle her moans as she climaxed again and again.

Chapter 6

As Edi chewed on Mel's tits and rocked her hips back and forth, Mel slowly came to, and grinned at him.

"Damn! You nasty n****. You fucking knocked this white bitch out," she giggled. "Lets go home baby?"

"Not before I bust one in you!" he groaned and kissed her lips. Mel turned to look in the mirror, seeing her thick, round ass, sitting on his fat, hard cock.

"Wait a minute. I wanna see this..."

Mel scuttled around and Edi leaned back against the wall as she straddled his hips facing the mirror. They both gazed at their reflection, totally fascinated, as she pointed his hard, dark cock to her slit and slotted it in. She sank down on it slowly, moaning sweetly as her stretched lips swallowed up his cock.

"That's fucking cute!" she gasped, mesmerized by the sight of his big, dark cock jutting perversely out of her stretched cunt lips. She was so exhilarated. She had never looked at her pussy being fucked so up close and personal. It was like watching a porno and being part of it. She stretched her arms out to either side and pressed her hands against the walls of the tiny closet for support. Then her powerful thighs and legs raised her hips slowly, until just the tip remained in her, only to sink slowly down again, seeing and feeling every bit of cock as it penetrated her cunt.

Mel fucked his dick slowly at first, like an elegant, graceful acrobat, riding smoothly up and down. Edi groaned, incensed by the horny fucking sight. He stroked and squeezed her ass cheeks, loving feeling the hot, lubricated, velvety sheath of her tight cunt.

Mel raised her hips till only his tip remained in her. Then she rolled them round and round, grinding his fat head against the sensitive nerves in the mouth of her cunt, unleashing maddening sensations her loins.

"Ah fuck!!!" she cried and jammed her hips brutally down on him, impaling herself to the hilt.

"Frig your clit! Lemme see you frig that fat clit whilst you ride the dick!" Edi suggested huskily.

They flashed each other horny smiles as she licked her fingers and wetted them. Then she hooked them over her fat, protruding clit and started frigging herself, causing her hips twitch and jerk sharply, whilst her cunt contracted around Edi's cock. Edi grabbed her hips and started pumping her back and forth, and up and down. Faster and faster Mel's fingers went as he pumped her harder and harder, fucking his black cock into her shaved paleness. She was so wet that the room was filled with wet, sloshing, squelching sounds.

"Oh!! Yea-a-a-a-a-h!!!" she gave a long, deep moan that seemed to be squeezed out of her chest. She couldn't believe she was already falling into another orgasm. Her face and chest were blushing crimson as her fingers moving in a blur, whipping her clit to a climax.

That's when Edi started pumping her hips up and down, his powerful arms flexing, his hips bucking up to meet her as her thick ass slammed into his pelvis, just like he had always fantasized of doing.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-!!!" she cried, gazing fixedly at herself, as she came all over his cock and her fingers. She almost didn't recognize the frenzied young woman who was grimacing as if in pain, the tendons in her neck standing out, her huge mummeries heaving to her labored breathing. What a fucking slut!!! Mel thought to herself as erupted all over him, her cunt squirting juices.

Mel lolled limply against him, her eyes rolled back into her head as she came and came again and again as she bawled sweetly.

Edi felt like a frenzied beast with only one purpose, and that was to cumm hard. Her hot cunt was squeezing him so tightly that the friction was making his cock glow with heat. As he realized he was a couple of thrusts from his climax, he pushed her off his cock and jumped to his feet, pushing her on her knees. He gave his cock several hard wanks as she caught her breath.

"Yea! Shoot it in my mouth!" she gasped and opened her mouth wide. Edi gave it one final wank and released it into her beckoning mouth.

Mel gobbled him up and bobbed her head, sucking him hard and wanking his cock furiously. She wanted to taste his cumm and drink it. Suddenly, Edi grabbed her head, and pulled back, leaving only his tip in her mouth. He gasped, his body tensing, frenzied eyes blazing into hers as they blazed right back.

"Fuck!!!!" he hollered, and then his hips were jerking violently as his cock exploded in her mouth.

Mel jerked as the first hard jet hit the roof of her mouth. She groaned with delight around his cock as the salty cream hit her taste buds. Mel loved cumm with a relish. As his dick leaped and jerked in her mouth, she fought her burning impulse to swallow. She kept his cumm in her mouth, to see just how much he'd reward her with. With zest, she felt his thick, creamy manly fluid seep into every nook and cranny of her mouth, under her tongue, along her jaw, her inner lip, between her teeth.

She wanked him harder, and the causing sharp sensations in his dick that sent him soaring into dizzy new heights. Groaning and grunting like a beast, Edi threw his head back, jamming his eyes shut. The pleasure became excruciating, as if a fire was blazing in his cock. As he felt himself reaching the edge of insanity, he jumped back, yanking his cock out of her grip.

He dropped weakly himself against the wall, rasping for breath, and looking like a person just emerging from a deep, hectic trance.

Mel grinned naughtily at him, then she slowly opened her lips and showed him the mouthful of creamy cumm he had rewarded with. She closed her lips and swished it around her mouth, like a tasty milkshake, before she finally drank it down. Then she licked her smiling lips, slowly, deliberately.

The sight alone made his cock harden again instantly.

"Lets pay for this shit and go home and fuck, huh!" Edi growled.

"That's the best idea of the day," Mel said, as he took her hand and pulled her up. They held and kissed each other then they searched for clothes hurriedly.

Marilyn gasped and groaned as she raced towards her next orgasm, trying to beat them before they came out. Her pussy exploded just as Eddie helped Mel into her boob tube. The attendant leaned back in her chair, jamming her eyes shut as her orgasm washed over her. Then she hastily pushed her skirt down wiped her brow and made for the back room just as they came out.

"I will be with you in a sec," she said and disappeared. Mel and Edi waited at the counter. Mel was blushing, but she had a languid, happy, satisfied look to her.

"What's she doing?" she asked Edi.

"Dunno. But I know what she was doing," he chuckled, pointing to the tell tale moisture on the leather seat, and a pair of tiny thongs that were discarded behind the counter.

"Oh my Gosh! The bitch was frigging!" Mel exclaimed. "Poor thing, why didn't she come join us?"

"You wouldn't have chased her away?"

"I would have eaten her alive. She's cute!"

"Alright, I will invite her to bring her pussy around."

"Edi, don't you dare!!!"

They were giggling as Marilyn came in, dreamy eyed. She was holding a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"Hi guys," she chuckled naughtily. "Would you guys like to join me in a lil celebration?"

"What're we celebrating?" Edi asked casually, smiling at the shop attendant.

"Well, that was the first time someone fucked in my shop, as far as I know. And that is supposed to bring good luck!"

Mel blushed and giggled shyly, averting her eyes, but Edi chuckled. "Says who?"

"I do!" Marilyn chuckled said, pouring out their glasses.

They drank and Edi paid up. Marilyn packed the garments.

"I wish you much luck with all that sweet stuff," she said.

"Thanks." He nodded at her thongs on the floor. "You can come join us, next time. My girl thinks you're cute, and she got her first taste of pussy 2 weeks ago and loved it!" he laughed naughtily.

"Oh Edi you moron!" Mel gasped and dug her elbow into her ribs.

Marilyn took out her card and smiled at Mel. "I like girls too. Maybe the two of you can come visit me over the weekend or something. I am off Sundays."

She eased her card into the bag and winked at them. Mel was blushing as Marilyn let them out.

Chapter 7

Edi and Mel went to her flat, both of them in a daze. They ate a Pizza and drank some wine, then they went into bed and made love. They spent the whole of the following day together in bed. They met each other everyday and spent a wonderful time with each other, fucking their brains out.

****Note****

Part 6 is really a continuation of this part, its just that it gets kind of annoying to navigate through more than twenty pages, so bear with me and just skip over to it.