Outta Control Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edi smiled down at her, and reached for her hand. Trish gave him her shaky hand. Fear and excitement were rising in her as he pulled her gently to her feet. Edi wasn't much taller than her, and in her high heels, they were almost the same height. Yet Trish felt dwarfed, as if he was a huge, scary dark giant.

"You are pretty," he said, running his big, dark finger along her chin.

She searched his dark face, and the big, dark eyes, for some sign of what he felt or thought. She could read nothing. She felt nervous.

His big, warm hand slid to cup her cheek. Trish trembled. Part of her wanted to run. But she stayed rooted to the spot, paralyzed, her heart beating faster and faster.

"Why are you so scared?" he asked, a mocking smile dancing on the corners of his lips. He pulled her gently to him, making her take two faltering steps, to close the gap between them. She could feel the heat emanating from his body.

"I think I should go..." she whispered, lips inches from his, her eyes big and terrified.

"Trish, you're so fucking wet that I've been smelling your pussy the whole time! Come here lemme see!" He chuckled and grabbed her by the back of the neck in a grip so steel.

Trish panicked and tried to break loose, but Edi sank his strong field hockey player's fingers into her neck, making her grimace as held her easily in place.

His other hand snaked out, to grab the hem of her dress and yank it up. Trish squealed, jumping around on her feet, all her pent up fear of black men shooting up from deep within her being. Edi shoved his hand between her thighs. She tried frantically to press them tightly together and push his arm away, but he was much stronger. His palm forced its way in between her thighs, and then he was cupping her pussy, and squeezing it hard. Trish blushed crimson as they both felt how soaking wet she was.

"Fuck Trish, so why you acting up?" he growled, his eyes mocking her, as his palm squeezed her pussy, causing her hips to spasm.

"I, I, I, I'm scared..." she stuttered, trying to pull back.

"Of me?" he chuckled deeply.

"I'm scared of black people!" she blurted.

"You want the black cock but you scared of a n****!" Edi laughed hard. "Us n**** ought to be scared of you all," he said good humouredly, and released her.

"You must think I'm stupid?"

"Don't think for me," he replied gently.

"I don't wanna force you into anything..."

"Force me. Do you think you could force me into anything I didn't want to do?" he chuckled, his eyes boring into hers. She saw huge pride, strength, and smoldering.

After Mel told him of all the nasty things that Trish had said about him, Edi was pissed. He had intended to fuck the shit out of her, and brutalise and degrade her. However, as he looked into her eyes, her saw fear, uncertainty, and affection. Just like on the evening by the fire, he drowned into her eyes. His stomach felt light, and there was a deep, warm feeling around his heart. The only other people who had ever made him feel like this in his life were his mother, his sister and Mel. As he looked into Trish eyes, he saw that she felt the same.

"Oh shit!" he said.

"Maybe its better if I go..." she said, realizing that something here was very right, and very wrong.

"No. Come here baby," he said in a thick, emotional voice. She felt herself melt. "Come here, precious," he said gently, and scooped her into his arms, lifting her easily.

Chapter 5

He carried her easily to Mel's bedroom and sat down on the bed, holding Trish in his arms. She sat in his lap, long legs stretched, arms crossed in front of her body, face buried her face in his chest. He was running his fingers through her blonde hair, massaging her scalp, soothing her. Trish rubbed her cheek against his chest.

Trish raised her eyes and looked at their image in a wall mirror opposite them. She saw a long legged, pale blonde, sitting in the lap of a dark black man, with her ass in his lap, her dress bunched around her hips. The gusset of her pink panties was showing, and it had a wet, dark spot from the dampness of her arousal. It was a powerful, lewd image. Trish shivered, thinking of all the taboos she was breaking.

"Don't be scared baby," he said in a warm, deep, soothing voice. "I want you to feel good."

She turned her face up to him, looking into his eyes. There was a whole lot of gentleness and warmth. She stopped feeling like a scared lil girl. He was a stranger, yet she felt like she had known him all her life.

"You make me feel good," she said softly, and kissed his lips lightly.

She burrowed her face into his chest and gazed fixedly at his upper arm, muscular, dark, jet black, almost unreal. Yet casting a powerful, irresistible spell on her. She slid a tentative hand onto his arm and stroked it, exploring it, liking the texture of the soft, smooth, warm skin, and the hard muscles she could feel beneath.

Trish felt the overwhelming attraction of blackness that she had felt as a kid, that she still felt when she saw on them on TV. Trish knew that not all white girls had her fixation for black people. Sometimes she viewed it as a sickness. At other times she felt like she had been born in the wrong skin. However, now she felt good.

She kissed his arm. He kissed her forehead. Trish shivered. His lips felt so thick, like soft pillows, just like she had always imagined black lips would feel like on her skin. She turned to Edi, snaked her arms around his powerful neck and hugged him suddenly. She offered him her quivering lips, pulling his face down to hers.

Their lips met in a soft kiss. He gently eased his thick lower lip between her thin, cherry ones, offering it to her. Trish tentatively traced it with the tip of her tongue, from one corner of his mouth to the other, up and down, exploring it. It felt like a soft, warm, fluffy mushroom, almost swollen. Trish loved it. She pressed her tongue into it, swabbing it. She sucked on it, pulling her lips off it with loud, wet, succulent smacks. She craned her neck and went after his upper lip as well. The blonde feasted on his lips, licking and chewing till they were wet and glistening. She pulled back to admire her handiwork, her face beaming with joy and excitement.

Edi chuckled. He had this same look of fascination as her mother. Except there was a much deeper longing in her eyes. And there was affection.

Lust flared in his eyes. But he was holding back. He was in no rush. He parted his lips and offered her his mouth. She came to him. Their wet lips smeared onto each other, and they kissed deeply, their tongues slithering, dancing, wrapping around each other. Trish swooned. As he shoved his thick tongue into her mouth, she started sucking on it like a cock. She felt like she was flying.

She was aware of his hands running up and down her back and all over her thighs, sending delightful, sweet sensations rippling through her body. Feeling incensed, Trish hastily reached under his vest, and ran her hands all over his abs and chest, feeling hot skin and hard muscles. She frantically ripped his vest off him.

"Oh, you are so dark, and so scary, and so beautiful," she gasped, tracing his defined muscles with a long, pale dainty finger. The contrast of their skin colors affecting her like a powerful aphrodisiac, making her senses reel.

She gave a frenzied grunt and attacked him with her voracious mouth. Trish felt every single molecule of her body vibrating speedily. She could not remember ever feeling so alive.

She dove at his chin and kissed and sucked on his dark flesh. She dragged her wet, smeary lips from his neck, down to his chest, and abs, exploring and worshipping his dark flesh with her mouth, leaving his black skin wet and gleaming like he was hued out of marble. She was panting with excitement and moaning with relish as if she was tasting a delicacy.

"Damn, Trish, you fucking love n****s, huh!" Edi chuckled, feeling very beautiful.

"Oh yes I do! I have always loved n****s!" she rasped excitedly, feeling showers all over her body as she made a truthful confession.

She felt Edi's fingers exploring and squeezing her inner thighs and promptly splayed them for him. He cupped her mons through her gusset, squeezed her, and sent sharp thrills coursing through her body. He sank his thick middle finger deep into her crease and grinded it slowly, tortuously, and round and round.

"Oh yes! Oh my God! Yes!!!" Trish whimpered sharply, as she started grinding against a hardness that she could suddenly feel under her ass cheeks.

Edi hooked his fingers under her gusset and pulled at her thongs. Trish stopped kissing him and raised her hips. The straps of her thongs clung to her hips initially as his dark fingers pulled the thin, soaked material, stretching them lewdly, exposing her shaved, sticky, pink glory. Finally, her thongs catapulted off her hips and he pulled them swiftly off her smooth, long legs and discarded them.

She dropped her legs to either side of his legs and splayed her thighs, offering him her white womanhood to do with as he pleased. His dark digits dabbled in her wetness, fluttering over her sensitive lips and moist, sticky gash. Her hips rocked to the wonderful sensations, as she gazed fixedly at the dark fingers exploring her dripping, pink cunt...

"Put it in me. Put that black finger in me," she gasped, her hips shaking with agitation.

Edi slowly penetrated her with his thick, black thumb. He drilled it slowly, rolling it in circles, stimulating her excited nerves, causing sharp electrical shocks to rip through her crotch.

"Oh gosh! That's so sexy..." she moaned sweetly, like she was witnessing a miracle.

Then Edi suddenly shoved his entire thumb into her, his fingers curling to wedge into her sensitive cleft. He rubbed and grinded his thumb heavily into the bottom of her pussy, as his fingers stroked her ass crack. No man had ever touched her there. Trish squealed loudly and jerked violently.

He grabbed her by the hair and turned her mouth to his. He slapped his thick lips into hers and kissed her aggressively, and she yielded herself completely, gladly to him, hanging on weakly to his shoulders. He pulled his thumb out, slid two digits into her cunt and finger fucked her furiously, as his thumb rubbed her clit.

Her orgasm came unexpectedly. One moment she was wallowing in pleasure, and the next she was exploding, cumming all over his hand like the horny, young, red blooded slut she was. Trish convulsed and howled continuously, her green eyes rolling back in their sockets. Edi was relentless. Harder, deeper and faster, he finger fucked her, till she was bouncing frenziedly in his arms. When she started biting his lips as they kissed, he decided it was enough for starters. She moaned almost in protest as he withdrew his two soaked fingers.

"You want some finger food?" he teased, chuckling.

Trish felt so wild and dirty as she ate her cunt juices from her sister's husband's fingers. She did not stop until they were clean. Then she turned to his happy, smiling face and kissed him. She felt horny and aroused, yet relaxed and happy. This was like fun and fucking.

Chapter 6

Edi eased her onto her feet, making her face the mirror, and eased into her body from behind. Trish gazed transfixed at their reflection, as he kissed her neck and opened her zipper. He gently eased her dress down her shoulders and dropped it. She shivered from the cool room air. Trish had come to fuck, she wasn't wearing a bra.

He took Trish's hand and made her pirouette, looking her over with dark eyes that smoldered with lust. Unlike Mel and Val, Trish was slender, her breasts were medium sized and stood proudly on her chest like twin peaks. Her ass was round and tight. Her pussy was bald and silky.

"Am I too skinny for you? Coz Mel said you like big asses."

"I like her big ass, and I like your tiny white ass as well. Its like the best of both worlds, and it all came out of the same pussy too!" he chuckled dirtily.

"You are a fucking rogue!" Trish chuckled, as he turned her to face the mirror and pulled back into his naked torso. His big, dark arm slid around her neck, like he was putting her in a choke hold, whilst his other hand snaked around her belly. He kissed her cheek and rocked her back and forth.

They both gazed in the mirror, as his dark hands roved over her silky skin, stroking her hips, and her softly rounded belly and hips. His dark face wore a smile of bliss and lust, like a pirate gazing at his precious pillage Trish beamed with pride.

The sight of his big, dark hands roaming her body with slow deliberateness, violating her sacred white flesh incensed her. This was so forbidden. If only they could all see her now, shaking and gasping to the sweet caresses of this dark African. Her fiancé would go berserk! Her dad would disown her! The whole fucking town would stone her! Trish's eyes blazed and she wished they could all see her now, giving her perfect, flawless white body, that she maintained with a stringent diet and grueling work outs, and the long blonde hair, that she dyed regularly. All she wanted now was this black pirate prince to take her and make her his, use her as he wanted.

"Take me Edi. I'm yours. Do what you want with me. Fuck the shit out of me!" she said in a trembling guttural voice, her words making her shiver. She felt exhilarated,

"You're family. I want to make love to you!" will do that, don't you worry," he replied with a patience and calmness of a lion that was in no hurry to devour its juicy, tasty prey.

His big fingers slithered over her skin, to claim her taut, firm, medium sized white tits. He covered them completely with his black hands, tweaked and rolled her thick excited nipples between his big, dark digits, making her body rock.

She could feel his thick cock pressing into her ass through his pants. She grinded into it, watching his face in the mirror, their eyes blazing lustfully into each other. She reached behind with both hands and fondled his thick cock through his loose shorts, squeezing it.

It felt so hard and potent. She hastily hooked her fingers into his waistband and sent his shorts down. His erect, long dick slapped her between her thighs and remained glued to her gash. She pressed her legs together and gazed at the black cock that seemed to protrude from her mons. She reached down and stroked it lovingly, grinding her wet crease along the stem.

"Yeah Trish, now you got a black cock babe," he chuckled.

"I want to suck it!" she gasped.

"Alright Trish, go to the door, get down on your knees and crawl over here..."

"Why?" she asked dreamily.

"Coz its you first taste of black cock. Show some respect, bitch!" he laughed dirtily, squeezing her cheeks.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" she asked with a flirty smile. "You got no conscience whatever, huh?"

"You're my girlfriend's sis. Same blood! And you're gonna get the same black cock! I'm blacking up the whole family" he laughed heartily and gave that ass a smack.

"Gosh! This is really bad! At least if we felt guilty, that would sort of us redeem us," she gasped, face beaming with joy. "I want you to black me Edi!"

Panting with excitement, she walked to the door, dropped down on her knees and crawled to him. He stood with his legs parted, his thick cock dangling. Trish just couldn't take her eyes off it, as if it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

She wanted to reach for it with her hands but Edi made her use her mouth only. Unable to hide her exhilaration, she sniffed it like a dog, the male aroma making her moan. She pressed it against his thigh and licked the head, trying to suck it into her mouth. Then she craned her neck, turning her face to look upside down as she slid her sweet cherry lips around the fat head. The moment she got his rapidly hardening cock head beyond her teeth, Trish groaned with contention, heralding the fulfillment of a long term wish.

Her head slowly rose and her hands sought a hold on his hips. Trish turned to look in the mirror, and went ecstatic at seeing herself kneeling before a dark, athletic black man, with his cock in her mouth. The fact that he was her sister's husband only made the thrills sharper. Her face beamed and she tried to grin sweetly, with her lips stretched around the large black cock. She tried to bob her head back and forth several times, but her joy was too great. She spat it into her palms and held the black dick up like a precious, delicate jewel.

"Oh fuck Edi, you don't know what you have done for me!" she squealed with elation. "Thank you! Thank!" she punctuated it with kisses to his cock.

Edi started chuckling, but you could see the brother was beaming with joy and pride. Face it, any guy loves to have his cock praised right?

"Fuck Trish, you gonna gaze at it all day, or are you gonna start sucking that dick!"

"Oh Edi, you are my sister's husband and all, but... Damn! I am gonna suck this fucking black dick!"

She calmed down enough to start feasting on him, worshipping his cock with her hands and lips, giving it thanks and praise.

She power stroked his cock, as she rubbed the fat, musky, dark glans all over her face, giving herself a soothing, facial massage from the hot, throbbing black magic wand (yeah, useful things you can do with a cock). She felt so wonderful, succumbing, yielding herself to this potent, throbbing black cock of her sister's newly wed husband.

Then Trish smeared her wet, succulent lips onto his stem, and pulled them up and down his length. Her mouth was like a hot, wet, velvety sponge that left his cock wet and gleaming, like it was oiled. She licked under the rim of his thick, engorged cock, and slid down the stem to his swollen, hairy balls. She ran her tongue over them slavishly, bathing them in saliva. Then she sucked them into her mouth, one after the other, whilst she stroked and rubbed his cock all over forehead.

Edi was in heaven! The whole fucking family knew how to suck a good dick!

She eased back to the head of his cock, and fed him into her sweet, cherry mouth. His cock loved to be praised and it was now monstrous, filling her mouth up. Gently, she pulled him into her hot, moist, velvety cavern, and started sucking him slowly. Her mews and soft groans gave evidence to the joy the throbbing man meat in her mouth was bringing her. Trish kept stealing glances in the mirror, and beaming and shivering with excitement at the reflection of her lewd feast.

She feasted on his cock like it was a wonderful treat and she kept at it for ages, never hurrying, bobbing her head at mid tempo. Sometimes, she'd look up at him, vivid green eyes sparkling as she gave him the dirtiest, sweetest smile that a pretty chick with a mouth full of black cock could muster.

Edi's dark visage was a mixture of heated arousal and bliss. Her sweet lips, her wet mouth and her agile tongue worked his cock so exquisitely bringing his balls slowly but surely to boiling point. He started feeling an urgent, compelling need to cumm, exploding all over her sweet, pretty, pale face.

He cupped her blonde head in both hands, grabbing handfuls of long hair, and finding his feet some firm footing. Up to now he had been holding back, playing with his wife's sister and having a good time. But now playtime was over. This was serious business.

He picked up the pace and started fucking her face in earnest, stuffing his thick dick into her cherry mouth, giving her the type of face fucking such a natural born slut for black cock deserved. And she was taking it like a dream cumm true, bobbing her head to meet every thrust, proving just how stretchable her lips and her throat were. Coming from a family of sluts for Edi's black African cock, she was out to prove that though she was last off the blocks, she was definitely not the least talented.