Outta Control Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright." He shrugged and sighed. "I forgive you. Now, its your turn."

"Alright, tell me what's happening here. Why did you fuck my sis and my mom this afternoon?"

"We want his kids!" Trish replied, a cheeky smile hovering on her lips.

"What!" Mel laughed incredulously. "That's a fucking joke, right?"

"No it aint!" Edi said. "But I can tell you it wasn't my fucking idea."

"Its your fault Mel," Val said.

"Mom! You are having a kid with Edi? What the hell do you mean you are having a kid with my husband?"

"Well, you don't ever let us have your kids. And Trish aint having any!"

"You called me a nigger whore! And dad threatened to come and shoot me and Edi! Now you want my kids? Go to hell! I swear my nigger kids will never come visit you. You wanna see them, you come here, where I can supervise it!" Mel's eyes had a mad and malicious glint now.

"Mel, that was a long time ago! You always tell the kids shit about your parents and Trish, and I have told you to stop it," Edi said, shaking his head.

"And whenever we make an appointment to come around, she always cancels at the last minute," Val said accusingly.

"They are my fucking kids. And you and Dad will never see them!!! Not as long I live, I swear... Honest to..."

"Its because of your vindictiveness that all this shit happened, Mel," Edi said.

"Man, fuck you! Shut the fuck up! This is an internal matter," Mel snarled at him and turned to Val, her eyes blazing. "Mom, how the hell you gonna explain a black baby to dad! Just how the hell you gonna do that?"

"He knows," Val shrugged and Mel gasped. "He wasn't too chaffed about it. But he suffers like me at having no grandchildren. We just sit all alone in that stupid house. Is that the way to spend our last days? You wont give us your kids, Trish married that asshole who had a vasectomy.

"Oh, poor you. You have no grandchildren so you just go fuck your daughter's husband!" Mel snickered.

"Mel, your dad has cancer! Maybe he's got five more years. He cant father any kids anymore coz of the cancer..."

"Stop lying, you old bitch!" Mel snarled.

"Its true," Trish said.

"How the fuck come I don't know!" Mel growled.

"She only told me two weeks ago."

Mel stood up and sat down again.

"What the hell is wrong with this family."

"So, you gonna be pissed at him even when he is in his grave?" Edi asked.

"Nobody ever apologized. Nobody ever said sorry..."

Mel started sobbing. Trish walked to her and hugged her. Mel tried to fight her off weakly, but her sister held her. Mel wept onto Trish's shirt.

Chapter 5

After she had gathered herself, Mel looked at Edi.

"So, Edi, what did they blackmail you with?"

Edi shrugged, "Alright, lemme tell you how this all began..."

2 weeks earlier.... (last flashback, I swear)

Edi was sitting in his study, working on his lap-top. He was all alone in the flat. His phone rang and he answered. It was Trish.

"Hi wassup baby.."

"Hi Edi, listen, we gotta talk. There is something, I think you wont like it, but...."

Trish told him that she and Val wanted him to impregnate them. Edi laughed.

"Trish, are you stupid. How the hell will you and your mom explain that to your dad and Dean? Not to mention Mel?"

"Dean and I are getting divorced. And dad knows."

"Don't be stupid. Mel'll freak out."

"Edi, you have no choice. I will come out in the open about us." She paused. "Maybe I will get to see you more than three weeks in a year."

"Well, listen Trish, you cant black mail me, coz I'll tell you to kiss my black ass from here right across the street and back," he laughed sarcastically.

There was a long silence.

"I told you Mama," Trish sighed weakly. "He wont do it."

"Gimme your Mom."

"Hallo Edi," Val began, sounding very embarrassed. "I know this is a weird request. But, its just that..."

She told him about his dad in law's illness and the reason why she wanted his kid.

"Well, Val, you think in strange ways. Are you aware of the shit this can cause?"

"Yes. But I am ready to face it."

Edi thought about it a while. Trish came back on the phone, "Edi, if you don't do it, I will come out about us, even if it means losing you. You have to do it. You have no choice."

"Trish, you wanna fuck up my shit or what the fuck?"

"I am tired of being your best kept secret. You feel something for me, I feel something for you. So, its gotta come out..."

Edi shook his head and sighed. "You just wanna hurt Mel, don't you?"

"Fuck her!!!"

Val grabbed back the phone. "I don't want to force you Edi. I can understand if you don't..."

"Listen," he interrupted her. "I am gonna punish you though..."

"How?"

"You come together with Trish. We will do it all 3 together, alright? I will knock you up at the same time..." he chuckled.

"Are you crazy?" Val gasped. "No!!!"

"Yes Val. That is my punishment. You want my kid, Trish will have to be there. You wont do it, forget the whole thing."

"Why? That is outrageous."

"Think about it. Want me to call again later?"

"No. Its alright..." Val said faintly. "Gosh! This is so low. Alright, we will do it as you say."

"You let me handle Mel though, alright?" Edi said and Val agreed.

back to the present...

"So, that was it basically," Edi said.

"And, how were you gonna handle me?"

"I was gonna tell you the truth, soon as your mom was pregnant."

Mel shook her head, too numb from all the surprises to react. "And good old Mel would just take it."

"This is your family."

"Well, fuck them and fuck you Edi!" She paused and thought for a while, fighting to control her emotions. "What the hell will you do if I walk out of that door, call my lawyer and you will never see your kids again?"

"You lose me, and they lose their dad," he replied calmly.

"You trying to get rid of me so you can be with Trish, huh?"

"Mel, I will be glad to have whatever part of Edi you will give me. If you say I can only see him one day in a year, I will be settle for that. But I am hoping that as your sister, you will give me more..."

"This is like a bad soap opera!" Mel gasped and laughed without humor.

"Edi is on the east coast at least 3 to 4 months in a year. I can move there."

"And I will always know that my husband is out there fucking you, right? And you mum, how much time do you want with my husband, so we can plan this?" she asked sarcastically.

"I just wanted the kid. But Mel, Trish is your sister!"

"Fuck that!"

"So, you want your dad to die without his grandkids, you want your mom to live all alone in that big, old house. And you want your sister to be one sad, lonely bitch! Well done Mel!"

"So, I am the bad guy now? FUCK YOU EDI!!!"

"Mel, when we were kids, we always shared my stuff, but you never gave me yours. You used to beat me up if I played with your stuff..." Trish accused.

"Shut the fuck up before I beat you again!" She turned to Edi, "So, Edi, how are you planning on working this out? Say, I was to agree, which I definitely wont. How the hell will you work this out?"

"Well, listen Mel, back home right, before the white man came with his bible and the church, a man could marry as many women as he wanted, long as he could look after them. And it was quite common that a guy married sisters. Coz then, its like, it stays in the family, anyway." He shrugged. "What's the big, fucking deal?"

"Are you telling me you wanna marry my sis? You a fucking Mormon?"

"No man, they put you in jail for that shit nowadays. But Trish could move to my apartment, East."

"You must be fucking crazy Edi! We aint in fucking Africa here! Forget that shit!"

"She's your sister. She's what now, 27. Say she lives to be seventy, that's almost fifty, lonely, frustrated years. Is that what you wish for her?"

"She can find herself another guy, or another nigger, but not mine."

"I wont, Mel. I have found the man of my life. And if you look at the bible, all those men like Moses, Abraham and all the prophets, they had more than one wife."

"I don't want it," Mel said. "Its unnatural."

"No, it aint. All other animals do it like that," Edi chuckled. "One lion bull fucks all the women in the family, the moms, the daughters, everybody. And you aint never seen a lion complain and say, "Oh my man just fucked my sis!"

"Edi, I don't want it. Its disgusting!!!"

"Mel, lets go for a walk," Val suggested.

"So you can talk me into this mad shit!!! Forget it Momma!"

"Stop being so selfish. Think a bit, about me, Trish, your dad, your kids, yourself and the family."

"Yeah, I will go for a walk, alone." Mel said, rolling to her feet. She slipped on her shoes. She kicked her mom's bag at Trish. Mel picked up a joint and a beer and stomped out.

"I know Mel, she will say no!" Trish began sobbing. Her mom held her.

"Shows how lil you know her. If she had wanted to say no, she would have said so immediately," Edi said and switched on the TV.

"You are taking this very calmly, aren't you?" Val asked.

"If I run around like a crazy chicken, will it change anything? If things are gonna get fucked up, then there will be enough to feel shit."

Chapter 5

Mel returned one hour later.

All eyes turned to her and she went and sat next to Edi, who was now lying back on the bed covers.

"Edi, you are an asshole," she said with venom. "They didn't force you into this. Nobody can force you into something you don't really wanna do, even at gunpoint. You wanted to do it."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures," he shrugged and looked at her sincerely. "I mean, I am really sorry about this Mel. Its not how I would have planned things. But this is how it happened."

"Well, you have to choose Edi, either me or Trish. Who you gonna choose?"

They looked into each other's eyes.

"You are my wife and mother of my kids. You will always come first."

"Would you send Trish to hell if I told you to?"

"Would you send your sister to hell if I told you to?" he asked back. She didn't reply. "You come first and foremost. Is that not enough?"

"Well, why didn't you come and talk to me?"

"Coz I was afraid. I mean, you know yourself, Mel."

"Trish, you are a beautiful, young woman. Will you be content to always be number two?"

"I can try. I mean, I have been number two for five years, anyway. At least I wouldn't have to sneak around. And I wouldn't feel guilty. Despite everything I have said and done Mel, I love you. I have always looked up to you, even though you are younger."

Mel sat back for a while, then she turned to Trish. "If any kind of competition or intriguing comes from you, I will call the whole thing off. But I may act as I please. Are you all cool with that?" Trish nodded. "Alright, I don't know how this will work, but I am willing to try, before you turn into some suicidal hag. Just don't do no more shit behind my back"

"Oh Mel, thank you so much..." Trish began.

"Please!!!!" Mel held up her hand. "Lets not over do it yet. Maybe we will finally get to love one another, like sisters should," she turned to her mom.

"Momma, I cant believe that I have agreed to this shit!!!!" Mel said incredulously.

Epilogue

This is based on a true story. I wrote it to get it out there.

Maybe this wont appeal to many people. Maybe some will think its fucked up. Its probably not everybody's cup of tea for two sisters to share a husband (and the mother to get knocked up in the process).

Well, first and foremost, the most read, best rated stories on Literotica are incest and Taboo stories, so, don't be a hypocrite.

One reader wrote me saying that he found it difficult to find a figure whom he could identify with, coz they all gave in to their carnal cravings. Well, I understand that very well, and I know how to build up respect and awe inspiring figures in stories for a wide audience. But I wasn't writing this to present the reader with a figure that you all could look up to. If you read any part of my story, that was rather obvious, I think. (and most Literotica stories are basically about people giving in to their base cravings, aren't they? This is a porn site, not Mills and Boon)

Anyways, my aim on writing this, was to share this experience with other people, just the way it more or less happened. All the fucks and most of the conversations happened.

My moms, who is an African, (my dad is American, and I lived in Africa till the age of 12) is the one who was most confused and annoyed about the whole set up. She had spent many years trying to get polygamy banned.

I am against forced polygamy. But I'd rather do it like I do, than be like most men, who sneak out to a prostitute once in a while. My shit cumm clean. And its in the family, anyway.

I was thinking about writing another chapter as to how it worked out, but I was lying in bed with a broken leg, which is now just about healed and I have to go back to work, so I wont have the time.

Each to his own. We only live once, and I am on this planet to be happy and enjoy my limited time.

You can argue against such a relationship, I can argue for it.

At the end of the day, happy is the person who chooses his or his own path and it leads him and his own to the oasis of joy. I and mine have found our oasis, and up to now, we are very happy. Have you found yours? I am not saying what good for the goose is good for the gender, what I am saying is, one man's meat is another man's poison. We have found our meat and its very nutritious and satisfying.

One more word, we all learned from this (me and mine)

Revenge is sweet, but forgiveness is Godly.

*

Thank you for reading.

P.S. I posted segments of this story in different categories. I came to the discovery that whatever I posted in IR was slammed and rated badly. Whereas in all the other categories I got high ratings.

I am not planning on writing any new stories, but if I do, I probably wont post anything in IR. Most of the readers who actually vote are weird people. Coz how the hell can I be a great writer for other categories and a shit writer for IR? That will always remain a riddle.

Seems like stories where black men play stereotypes and rape white women (w/without wanking husband present) seem to get a high ranking. Read those stories and have fun, good ol' boys. Good Bye.