Outwitting the Fox Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

Either way, two hours of hiding out in Jess's room, and one container of cheese cake filling later, Gabriel had stormed into the room with a grey kitten, a new vase, and a bunch of daisies. Max forgave him on the spot and Gabriel had slung her over his shoulder and carried her back to his room to finish making up in private.

Dropping the phone back on her bed she motored to the kitchen to stock up on ice-cream and popcorn. She also made a quick ham sandwich to quieten down her rumbling tummy before hurrying up the stairs to Sabeen's room in the eastern wing of the second floor.

Living in a house with it's own wings was great for ensuring they all had enough space, but not so awesome for getting places fast.

Jess didn't bother to knock, she just barged right on in, heading through the living area to Sabeen's bedroom. As suspected Alexia and Max were both curled up with Sabeen on the giant bed, Alex was crying, and none of the men were anywhere in sight - they knew how to survive in a household full of temperamental women.

Jess quickly dropped the junk food at the end of the bed, took a bite of her sandwich, and joined the girl huddle.

"Alex what's wrong?" She asked terrified something had happened to her, or Rider.

It wasn't such a far fetched theory - Alex was an exiled member of the royal family. She had been sent away from the palace after it was discovered that her mother had had an affair with a member of the Theris bloodline - the family who had staged a bloody and ultimately failed uprising against the royal Devon's. Alex and Rider had come to Gabriel for protection after the royal family had ordered all living Theris family members dead.

Alex looked up from the miserable ball she had curled herself into.

"He got me pregnant." She whimpered bursting into a fresh set of tears.

"On purpose?" Jess asked, trying, and failing to picture Rider doing something so devious.

"No not on purpose! But I'm pregnant, and it's all his fault. I have to have a baby! I'm too young! What if they catch up with me?? What if they kill her? I can't have a baby now! There's too much danger!"

Max, Sabeen, and Jess exchanged looks with each other. Now was clearly not the time to remind Alex that it took two people to make a baby.

It took two people to have sex without protection. All of a sudden Jess realised what she'd done. She'd had unprotected sex with Finn.

She stared blindly at the wall trying to calculate which part of her cycle she was in. She was pretty sure she'd be ok, but there was no certainty when it came to stuff like this. She knew that. She was an idiot.

And she was sure as hell making sure that it never happened again.

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers
12