Over the Phone Cuckold Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife accidentally calls husband while getting fucked.
1.1k words
3.94
196.5k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story was emailed to us by one of our loyal panty buyers. In it, he describes how his cuckold fantasy brought him into the used panty fetish! The names have been changed to protect their identities.

I've always wanted to watch my wife have sex with another man. Not just fucking, but I'd love to see passion and kissing, touching and having sex like they're in love and they don't care I'm watching. I always masturbate to the thought of my wife's ass up in the air as another man takes long, deep, and hard strokes in her pussy, pumping harder and harder until he cums and it runs down her we slit and onto the bed.

Whenever we'd have sex, she would help me fantasize and whisper in my ear about how naughty of a wife she'd been earlier. She'd describe in detail how she fucked the cable man or the neighbor, and it'd turn me on so much I'd cum within 2 minutes.

I was horny working late one day, and posted a casual encounter ad up on Craigslist and used my wife's email address to reply to. This is how the texts went:

Lora: David, im getting a lot of emails...

Me: from who? :)

Lora: from this CL ad u posted. Are u serious?

Me: I told you youd get a lot of replies babe

Lora: Well i just took it down because I already have like 50 guys wanting to fuck me

Me: lol were there any good looking ones???

Lora: umm... i like this one guy but i don't know if i could.. i mean, i know it's your fantasy and everything, but it's just a fantasy right?

Lora: What if u get mad or jealous?

Me: Ive been wanting u to fuck another guy for a long time, I promise i wont be mad. Are u going to do it?

Lora: Maybe.. :)

Me: Mm baby, im hard as a rock thinking about it!

Lora: I'll reply to him, but I can't let him cum in me, sorry i know thats your thing

Me: Its okay

Me: I wont be off for another 3 hours tho :/

Me: U there?

Lora: Yeah i sent him a text and he wants to come right now lol

Me: OH wow... really??!

Me: What does he look like?

Me: Is he big??

Lora: He's super cute, he's built and has a big dick too!

Lora: Would u fuck me too?

Me: I'll have to fuck u good after he leaves and i get back home. Ugh i cant wait, when is he coming?

Lora: he says hes on his way lol

Me: Oh fuck! *Grabbing my dick now* haha

Me: Hey its been a few minutes, is he there yet?

Me: Ur gonna have to tell me everything

Me: Im dying in anticipation over here!

Lora: Sorry, yeah he's here, we were chatting and flirting <3

Me: U have to tell me when u have sex with him!

Lora: llpk;yyyt989

Me: huh?

Just then, the phone rang... and it was from Lora. I picked up the phone.

Me: Hey...

Me: Babe... u there?

No one was there but I could hear a man's voice in the background, and Lora's sweet voice giggling. I couldn't make out what they were saying but Lora sounded like she was in good company... then I realized... Lora had accidentally called me, and I'm about to hear every second of a new dick owning and pumping her pussy. I put my phone on speaker phone then hit the mute button... Wow... I can't believe I'm about to HEAR her getting fucked! I quickly clocked out from work and got in my car and drove around to the back of the building.

The voices got clearer.

Lora: oh my gosh, no I don't think you could!

Man: We'll make it [jumbled audio] ... you like that?

Lora: Mmm, yes I would...

I could hear the zipper on his pants drop, i could hear clothes being ripped off. I could hear her moan and deep breathes being taken as the sound of them kissing grew stronger and more passionate. I heard the bed squeek

Lora: [Giggles, then gasps] Fuck me right now. I heard a wrapper from a condom.

Lora: Don't... I want you to fuck me with your bare dick. I want to feel you inside me, just fuck me

I drop my pants and start stroking my cock, getting harder and harder as my imagination grows in intensity... I can't BELIEVE she's letting him fuck her without a condom! I'm so turned on and now I'm aching to get home to her and fuck her used and loose pussy. I heard Lora gasp and let out a soft moan. I could just imagine that moment when his hard cock entered her soft and wet pussy, I imagined how his cock felt to break into that wetness, that slight tug when her pussy is first penetrated, and the feeling of her wet pussy on the shaft of his dick when he slides back up into her on the 2nd stroke. I heard him smack her ass, and she let out a whimper.

Man: Yeah... fuck yeah, what a nice tight pussy you have

Lora: Ooooh, it's your pussy now, fuck me baby

Man: Lay on your side

Lora: OHH! Oooh mmmmm

What was he doing to her? What position was she in? My mind raced about how good she was getting fucked.

Lora: You fuck me harder than my husband... oh fuck..

Man: Yeah? You gonna tell him?

Lora: No, I won't. He just likes the fantasy, so he doesn't have to know we actually fucked. I could say I made everything up.

Man: Good, then I can fuck you as good as I want.

Lora: Yeah baby, harder.. harder... [moans]

I'm in SHOCK that she said this, but even more turned on that she would want to keep it a secret from me. I can feel myself getting closer to blowing my load. I can hear the sound of slapping echoing off the walls into my phone, the moans turning to screams, the man grunting louder and louder. I hear how good he's fucking her, and how deep he's penetrating her.

Man: Ohhh fuck, oh fuck!

Lora: Are you going to cum? Cum in me baby, cum inside me. Get it deep inside my pussy!

Man: OHH!

Lora: Yeah baby... mmmm... yeah... there you go, oh fuck... mmmm

Lora giggled, and there was a minute of silence, with some small kissing sounds and heavy breathing. I could hear the man's voice in the background... it sounded like he said he wanted to do it again but he has to leave. I quickly hung up my phone, my heart racing, my cock about to explode! I quickly drove home, nearly running through lights with all the sexual energy I had pumping through my veins.

I got home 20 minutes later. My wife was lying in bed in some pajamas on watching TV when I opened the door.

[To Be Continued]