Over the Sink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt finally did as she asked, and drove his cock fully into her mid sentence, but he was still playing around with her. He held his cock still in her as deep as he could get it. He enjoyed the feeling of being sheathed in his mother's pussy, even more than he enjoyed being inside his sister, and he was going to keep himself there for just a bit longer and get the full effect as he shifted around and grinded his pelvis into her ass cheeks.

Julie didn't care so much anymore that he was taking his time. Her cunt was full of cock, and she was enjoying him just being there as well. She did wish that he would fuck her already, but now that he had finally penetrated her, she could hold off her needs for just a little bit longer. She was going to fuck her son, and there was no turning back now that he was inside her to the hilt. Julie reveled in the feelings running through her body so much that she hardly noticed he was pulling back until she felt empty again, with just his head at her entrance as it was before. But he didn't pause it there for so long this time. He only held it there for a brief moment to let her know what was coming. He was going to fuck her and fuck her hard.

"Here it comes Mom..." said Matt just before shoving his cock back into her as hard as he could, and then pulling it back out slowly again. He continued this for a half-minute or so, pulling out slowly and then shoving back in hard. She had her hands pressed against the backsplash of the sink willingly now to hold herself up, so he let go of her wrists and wrapped his hands around her boobs to pull her back into him as he thrust his cock as deep as he could. He increased the pace of his out-strokes as he straightened up behind his mother, now that he didn't need to restrain her anymore. He used his thumbs to tweak her nipples as he pounded into her harder and faster. He even pulled them out away from her a few times, giving them some real rough treatment. He knew that Jennifer liked it a little rough, and he was going to see how far his mother would let him take it.

Julie and her husband Steve had never gotten into the realm of rough sex. They were intense, but not rough. He had smacked her ass every now and then, but more playfully than anything else. His nipple pulling wasn't all that hard either. He was mostly a gentle lover at heart, not so much afraid that he would damage his wife, but more the type that wanted to please. So it was a shock to Julie to feel the way that her son was treating her, and even more shocking to her that she was enjoying it. She loved having her nipples pulled so hard, nearly torturing her. She loved having her pussy pounded so hard, with his cock reaching closer to her womb with every stroke. All of a sudden she wanted to be smacked, but not the love-taps that her husband gave her. No, she wanted to be full-on spanked, and spanked hard. But before she could ask her son to fulfill her wish, he started up the conversation again.

"Are you enjoying this mommy?" he asked as he continued fucking her. "Are you enjoying fucking your son?"

She couldn't hold back her emotions, or her answer. She just blurted out "Yessss... Oh fuuuuck yes..." as she pushed back into her son trying to get him deeper.

"You like it when I fuck you hard... You naughty girl..."

"Yes... I am naughty... so naughty... a naughty little girl..."

"You need to punished... The tables are turning Mom... I'm going to punish you for once..."

He was reading her mind. That was the only way that she could explain it. He was reading her mind, and now he was going to grant her deepest wish to be spanked. He grabbed her hair with his left hand, and she looked back as he pulled his right hand back and brought it down to her ass cheek, hitting it hard. Julie let out a yelp in pain, and then moaned in pleasure from it. She hadn't even thought of hair pulling, but now that it was happening to her she was into that as well. She repeated her high-pitched yelp and followed it up with a similar moan to the one before as he smacked her ass again, with the same intensity and power as before.

"What's this?" Matt asked before spanking his mother again THWACK!!! "is my mother enjoying being punished?" THWACK!!! "Does she like her son spanking her?" THWACK!!!

He continued beating on her right cheek as he fucked her, and asked her how much she enjoyed it all. She couldn't find the words this time though, She just continued yelping like a dog when struck, and moaning as the sharp pain dissipated and she anticipated the next strike. She never imagined that she could get so excited from being treated like a slave by her son, her very own son that she was fucking. It just hit her what she was doing, and it hit her hard that she was not only cheating on her husband, but she was fucking her own flesh and blood son. It hit her like a ton of bricks, and it was about to send her into her first orgasm of the day she loved the thought so much.

But just as she was about to go over that edge and let that blissful orgasm wash over her, she heard a car pull up into the driveway as she looked out the window above the sink. Matt saw it too, and quickly pulled his dick out of his mother's cooch. His oldest sister had some of the worst timing sometimes. Matt was glad he hadn't tossed his shorts across the room as he stepped into them and pulled them up while running up to the upstairs bathroom to wash himself off real quick. Julie didn't have any such luxuries. She had to regain her sense of her surroundings, find her own shorts (that were still around her legs), and just as she got them pulled up she saw Sally opening the door. Julie quickly remembered that her breasts were exposed, and pulled her shirt back down over them just as Sally came into view.

"That fucking bitch!" yelled Sally as she stormed into the house, passing her mother and the kitchen as she ran into the laundry room, and continued yelling as she stripped off her jacket and blouse, and tossed them into a pile next to the washing machine. "I can't believe that bitch had me fired! I'm going to call my union rep! She's going to have fun with this one! No one likes that bitch, we all want her gone, and I'm going to get her fired while getting my god damn job back!"

Julie was glad that her daughter was so outraged and running around the house like a mad woman. It gave her a chance to clean herself up with a washcloth before asking her eldest daughter "What the hell are you talking about dear?"

"The one manager at the bank had me fired while we were eating lunch today. She heard about me making out with her nephew at some club the other week, I didn't even know he was her nephew until after the fact, and she had me fired for it. And to top it off, she tossed MY drink onto MY blouse and jacket, which I have to get drycleaned now. That fucking bitch can't do this, and I'm going to get her for it. I'll be the hero of the bank for it too. No one likes that whore, she rides on everyone like she's a fucking god, and it's about time someone got to her the way she gets to all of us."

"Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job, especially over something so silly. I wish you luck getting it back though." Julie said with a smile.

"Are you ok, Mom? You look flushed?" asked Sally, which nearly made Julie run away. But she didn't. She stayed calm and answered her daughter's question as best as she could.

"Yes dear, I'm fine. I was just washing up after lunch when you came barging in. The steam started it, and your screaming must have sent me over the edge. I am now totally exasperated from all of the heat and emotions in the room."

"Sorry Mom. I didn't mean to startle you. I'll be up in my room on the phone with my union rep trying to get my job back. Don't be surprised if you hear more yelling." Said Sally as she went up the stairs and disappeared into her room.

Julie couldn't be more disappointed and yet so pleased at how the day was turning out. Disappointed at how her orgasms kept being interrupted and delayed, and pleased at how she had finally seduced and fucked her son, even though he technically just took her, but she was still pleased that she was finally getting some from him. So what if their first encounter was broken apart by the rude entrance of her daughter? This wouldn't be the end of it. If not today, then tomorrow she should be able to continue things right were they left off, with her son's cock drilling her to the brink of insanity.