Over the Sink Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you took my clothes off me after dropping me on my bed?" she asked coyly, hoping that the answer was "yes".

"No, I didn't. I don't know how you ended up naked." Which was true. He didn't know. He was actually curious where her clothes were. "Maybe you stripped off in the middle of the night?"

"Yeah, maybe..." she said, a little disappointed that nothing had happened. "so where is everyone? Mom? Jen?"

"Mom decided to start running again. She thinks her ass is getting flabby. Jenny is out with friends at the mall or something." He lied again. His sister was up in her room, just out of view from her open door, and indisposed.

"Ok, well, I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that I can't remember last night," she said as she went back to eating her breakfast. "Unless there is something you left out? Maybe something you're embarrassed about?" She smiled as she finished her sentence, fishing for something that she could use to get him to fuck her. She was sure that someone had fucked her from behind the night before, and if he had been there when she got home, than he had to have seen it, or been the one to do it.

"Well, ok, I admit it. You were naked when you got home last night, and weren't wearing anything when I helped you up to your room." Her eyes opened wide with shock when she heard this. Seducing her brother in private was one thing, but showing up at home naked after a night out clubbing was definitely serious, "and I had to grab you by the tits at one point as I carried you up the stairs." He was honest again.

"I think I need to call my friends and find out what happened last night..." she said as she left her plate and bowl on the table and ran upstairs to her room.

Matt on the other hand, grabbed all of his stuff out of the laundry basket and went back upstairs to Jennifer's room, where he found her just as he had left her. She was tied naked to her bed by her hands and feet with some nylons he stole from the laundry and a scarf stuffed in her mouth. Matt smiled as he approached her, remembering sneaking into her room and tying her down. She woke up just as he was securing her left leg, and he quickly stuffed her mouth and told her to be quiet until he was finished.

He was glad that her bed wasn't visible from her doorway at the hallway. You actually had to enter the room to see what was going on in there. He kneeled down on her bed just left of her head and pulled the scarf from her mouth and told her to be quiet, and not to make a sound before kissing her passionately. His left hand moved down and fingered her as they made out. She pulled gently but firmly against her restraints, trying to pull her brother to her body so that they could fuck, but she was tied tight, and could barely move. She bucked her hips up to his fingers as he sunk them into her repeatedly.

"How long do I have to stay like this?" she asked as he broke their kiss, but before he could gag her again.

"Until after Mom gets home from jogging," he said as he kissed her deeply again. "I hope you have an excuse for where you were all morning, for when Sally asks you. I said you were at the mall with friends, so don't contradict me too much." With that he stuffed her mouth back up again, gave her forehead a kiss, and left the room with the door still open.

Jennifer was really enjoying her punishment. She was tied to her bed, hungry, and thirsty, her door was opened and she could get caught at any minute, and it thrilled her so much that her pussy was constantly dripping. She laid there spread open for anyone to see if they would just walk into her room. She heard footsteps earlier, and assumed they were her older sister's as she padded to the bathroom and back, and then downstairs and back up. It excited her thinking about getting caught, but no one showed up except her brother to tease and fondle her every hour or so. No one showed up that is, until she saw Sally poke her head in and look around.

"Jen!" she said about as surprised as she was when she found out that she showed up naked the night before. "What are you doing tied up?" she asked as she walked into the room and sat next to her sister, taking the gag out of her mouth. "What's going on here?"

"I think that's a pretty long story..." said Jennifer, reluctant to tell her sister the truth.

"I thought that I heard voices before while I was calling my friends. It sounded like you and Matt, but he said that you weren't here, and then I heard kissing sounds, and then someone walking down the hall. I came out to investigate, and found you here like this..." she said in all one breath, trying to piece this together. Her sister tied up all of a sudden took precedence over her ordeal the other night.

"Well..." Jennifer really didn't want to tell her older sibling anything, but it appeared that she was out of options at this point. It didn't matter though, as Sally wasn't quite finished yet.

"Oh my god! Did Matt tie you up like this? I knew you two were fucking each other but I had no idea the two of you were into bondage..." It was Jennifer's turn to be shocked. She knew they weren't exactly being careful and suspected Sally knew, but she was never sure they had been caught yet.

"You knew we were fucking?" she asked, about as perplexed as Sally was at the moment.

"Well, yeah.. I kind of caught you two in the downstairs bathroom a couple of weeks ago... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy, but it was so hot I just couldn't help myself."

"Wait... A couple of weeks ago? Why didn't you say anything to Mom or Dad?" she asked her older sister, still wondering what she was getting into with this conversation.

"Shouldn't I untie you?" Sally suggested, trying to change the subject, unwilling to reveal her own perverted desires for their brother just yet. She reached for the nylon at Jennifer's right hand, but was stopped from doing anything.

"No, Matt can't know that you found me." Said Jennifer, almost panicking. "If you didn't tell anyone we were fucking than you have to keep this a secret too. Please?"

"Ok, I'll keep quiet, but you owe me big time for this." Said Sally as she stood to leave. She almost left with the scarf still in her hand, but she noticed it in time and placed it gently back into her younger sister's mouth and closed the door on her way back to her room and calling her friends.

Jennifer squealed trying to get her sister's attention, trying to beg her to leave the door open, but Sally never heard her. She was gone in a flash, and Jennifer was left alone to come up with an excuse for how the door was now closed when it had been left open all morning. "It had to have been the wind," she thought to herself. That was the best excuse that she could come up with. She had to go to the bathroom, and hoped that her mother would be back soon so that Matt would let her go.

Julie wasn't out jogging though. She was in her room naked, spending some quality time in bed with her son. She had gone to bed early the last night fucking her husband halfway to death, trying to work off the excitement that she had built up getting started with Matt in the kitchen after lunch, before being so rudely interrupted by her oldest daughter after getting fired from her job. Julie needed to climax, and Steve had delivered in spades. After fucking for an hour or so the two of them passed out for the night. When Steve's alarm woke them the next morning they went at it again until he left the door. They started with some sucking in bed, moved to fucking in the shower, and then she sucked him off as he ate breakfast. Since Sally didn't have a job anymore she wouldn't be getting up early enough to find them fooling around today, and so Julie kneeled under the table and sucked her husband until he got up to go to work.

The next night and morning had followed the same pattern, but with a different order, and positions, ending again with her sucking her husband's cock just before he walked out the door for work. She went back to bed, only to be woken again at 9:00 am by her son climbing into bed with her. At first she thought her husband had decided to come back to her for a day off and playing around, but his oral technique on her pussy was different, and a little sloppier than normal. But when she looked down between her legs to see Matt happily gobbling up her juices, and fingering her cunt she was even more excited than ever. She came for a good minute, muffling her screams with a pillow. After eating her he crawled up between her legs and fucked her good and raw, giving it to her from several positions.

First he did her missionary, pounding at her between her legs. She held back her screams of pleasure now, not wanting to give her other children reason to think she was cheating on their father, and not wanting to block her view of her son. She wanted to make more noise than she ever had while fucking, but she just couldn't let herself get caught either. She grabbed her breasts with one hand, and pulled her son's mouth to her own with her other. She was lost in the moment and groaned into his mouth as she came, but he was still fucking her good and hard, so she flipped them over to ride him.

She bucked like wild, posting up and down on his rigid slab of meat. Now he reached up to grab her tits to stop them from flopping around madly. It was sexy, but it was distracting, and threatened to make him cum early. He pulled her down a little so he could chew on her nipples, which made some small yelps escape her lips. She quivered when he bit into her flesh, and moaned long and low as she came again. Matt couldn't hold back this time, and came with her as her pussy clamped down on him like a vice. He couldn't believe the strength she had down there as she milked every drop out of him with her cunt. They collapsed together, and relished the feeling of their incestuous affair.

Matt told her to stay in bed until lunch so that they could play around all morning. He told her that he would cover for her if either of his sisters asked questions, but deep down he was sure no one would be bothering them for a while. He knew that Sally had come home just after their father had left for work at 7:00 am, and that she would be passed out for at least a few hours. He also knew that Jennifer had been tied to her bed since about that same time, as he was grabbing her nylons from the laundry when Sally had gotten home for her morning bang. He just told his mother he was checking up on a noise when he would disappear to Jennifer's room to tease her a little, and when he would return they would play around a little more.

After checking on his sister the first time, he returned to his mother to get a class act blowjob from her. She sucked him into her mouth the moment he neared the bed, and pulled on his sack as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. She used her other hand to either pull his ass closer to her, or to stroke his shaft when it wasn't all down her throat. She was one of very few women who could take all of Matt's cock. He wasn't huge at seven inches, but it was more than most high school girls could handle. Matt always hoped that he could find some better cocksuckers when he got to college in the fall, but since both his mother and sister could both take what he had to offer, he was pleased with what he was getting on his vacation. After sucking him she pulled him out of her mouth and placed his cock between her tits. Her husband seemed to always love a good titfuck, and she enjoyed giving them. She was curious how her son would take it.

Matt loved the feeling and came all over her tits. After finishing and then making out with his mother a little longer, he left again to check on Jennifer, and also made sure Sally was still passed out naked above her sheets. He was already planning his story for when she asked what happened. He didn't have the full picture himself, but there was no way he was letting her know that he watched her get fucked by some guy in the kitchen, bent over the table. He had been tempted to take her into the laundry and bend her over the sink in there when her stranger left, but she was too wasted, and he wasn't going to take advantage of someone who couldn't even stand, let alone make a decision of any kind.

This time when he returned to his mother's room, he found her in her private bathroom washing herself with a wet clothe. He grabbed her saying there would be time for that later, and then bent her over her sink to take her from behind. It was his thing. That is what he does. He bends girls over sinks and fucks them until they can't take anymore.

He fucked his mother hard as he looked her in the eyes through the mirror like he had done to Jennifer the morning before. He grabbed her breasts and pulled her back into him. The flesh of her ass smacked against his abs, and Julie wasn't holding back her moans and groans of pleasure anymore. Matt had told her about Sally being passed out, and said that Jennifer was out with friends, so she let loose and gave him everything she had to give. She started screaming loud when he started fingering her pussy and clit, and she nearly collapsed when she came. He had to help her back into the bedroom, and lay her down as he continued to fuck her from above as she laid on her side now. He played with her breasts some more, and pulled her leg over his shoulder as he straddled the other one, and he even slipped his thumb up into her ass and toyed with it a little before making her cum again, at which point he spewed his load into her again. His mother complained about her ass being flabby. He tried to convince her it wasn't, but she was sure that was why there were so many smacking noises between them when they fucked doggie style.

Shortly after that they heard the shower upstairs running, and Matt went to investigate. He hid upstairs in his room with the door open just a hair to see Sally walking naked down the hall to her room. He then waited for her to go downstairs before following her, and having a conversation about her blackout. Afterwards he went up to check on Jennifer, and played with her for a bit. Since he had the siblings all wrapped around his finger, he went back to his mother to tell her Sally was up, and 69'd with her for a bit without finishing before telling her to dress for a good jog, since that was the excuse he gave to Sally for her, as she was all sweaty and couldn't risk taking a shower until after being spotted.

Matt then left her room, and went to watch some TV for a bit. Julie came out of her room first, waiting for Sally to see her in her jogging outfit. Shortly after that, Sally did come downstairs and indeed saw that her mother looked like she had been jogging, as she was all sweaty, out of breath, and very mussed up. Julie said she was going to shower and Sally said she would make lunch as Matt just sat there pleased with himself. After Julie went back to her room and Sally busied herself in the kitchen, Matt ran up to Jennifer's room to untie her.

When Matt reached the top of the stairs, what he found left him dumbstruck. He was 100% sure he had left her door open when he had left her the last time. It turned him on knowing that she could be found by anyone who would happen to walk by. In fact, deep down inside he was hoping that someone would find her tied up to her bed like that. It would be fun to hear her explain how she got like that, and what she had been up to. It also turned him on thinking of her being naked when she was caught. He'd have to ask her what happened to the door, and see if she was honest with him.

Matt slowly and quietly opened the door, and snuck over to the bed as stealthily as he could. When he reached Jennifer's head she saw his shadow and looked over at him. It was now 12:30, and her brother was pulling his cock out as he ungagged her. He told her to suck it, and she did greedily. He was still hard from 69ing with his mother, and Jennifer sucked him as hard as she could. She didn't recognize the taste on his cock though, and made a metal note to ask him about that later. The thought was quickly forgotten though as he creamed her mouth and face. He then gagged her again, and went down between her legs to her crotch to finger her until she came. He played with her the same way he had played with his mother earlier, as he pulled her lips apart, sucked on her cunny and clit, and even stuck a finger or two up her butt. Jennifer groaned loud at his manipulations of her pussy, and came hard from his ministrations. He then untied her, and told her to be careful when pretending to get home. He then said she could explain about how the door closed later and left her sitting on her bed dumbfounded.

Jennifer wiped the drying cum off of her face, and then looked through her closet for something to wear. She was worried about what Matt had said about the door, but she also really had to go to the bathroom, but it was too risky right now, and she would have to wait until pretending to enter the house without anyone seeing. She put on a simple black miniskirt, a loose-fit white tank top, and a red vest. She opted to go without underwear since she would be going straight up to the bathroom to piss and shower, and she could worry about the details after all of that. She carried a pair of heels with her as she peeked out into the hall, and then went down the stairs as quietly as she could. She looked down towards the kitchen to see Matt sitting there waiting for food, and guessed that this was her chance to make her entrance. She quickly slipped on her heels and opened the front door.

"I'm home everyone!" Jennifer called from the front door just as Sally rounded the corner into view of the front door, handing Matt a bowl of soup for lunch. Jennifer waved to her sister to show that she was home, closed the front door, and then ran back upstairs to freshen up.

"That seemed a little rude," said Sally as she sat down next to her brother. "she just ran upstairs without stopping in here."

"Maybe she really had to pee badly, as if she was kept from a toilet for the last few hours?" said Matt with a wry smile, knowing full well that was the reason for it.

Sally let out a chuckle at that as she ate, but then caught herself, trying to figure out how to cover herself. "Where was she then? The mall of 'No Toilets'?"

Matt laughed at that, and then left well enough alone. He was pretty sure that Sally had found Jennifer tied to her bed, but he would wait until later to press the issue with either of them. He was fucking Julie and Jennifer, mother and daughter, and would be fucking his other sister soon enough, and he didn't need any of them finding out about each other just yet. He heard the upstairs shower start just before the master bath shower stopped, and assumed that his mother would be out soon, while his sister would be another few minutes or more.

"Well, I guess I'll go do some laundry." Sally said as she finished eating. "even if I can't find my clothes from last night, I still have stuff to wash." She still couldn't remember all of the details, but parts were coming back to her. After talking to her friends she found out that she had been to a party that lasted until dawn, and that a couple of guys had double teamed her right on the middle of the dance floor. She had at least figured out why her ass hurt. She had gotten it in her butt a dozen times or so, but she wasn't that experienced with it, and like this morning, she usually felt sore afterwards.

Matt cleared his plates to the kitchen sink and then sat himself back at the table to wait for his mother and sister to join him for lunch. He had both of them occupied for the better part of the morning, and was wondering what they would discuss with each other to cover up their meetings with him. Julie popped out of the master bedroom first, and Matt handed her the meal Sally had left for her. As she ate Jennifer showed herself and sat down on the other side of Matt as he read a magazine while the two women ate. There wasn't much conversation, so Matt didn't have anything to tease either of them with, but he was still pleased with the way events were unfolding.